Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And did he spend big? Yes. He also brought in orders of magnitude additional revenue to counteract that spend. None of you never Trumpers wanna admit to that.
View Quote

The tax cuts were good. The economy wasn't as choked, it grew and tax revenue increased. However, the spending and money printing outpaced the gains. That's why inflation was ramped-up so much (and FJB kept it going).
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

Correct, but we will save ourselves.  Be on the right side of weiji.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Trump has been the best president in recent times.

You N_T's enjoying FJB? You guys like the wide open border?  Bidenflation?

TDS on full display.

View Quote

What i love about DJT, he exposes all evil.  Its like they raise thier hand and say here i am.

We know some NT in the Lincoln project are sick in the head MF'ers. The jury is still out on our local NT;s. But i expect them to be just the same as all other Trump self-proclaimed enemies.  Remember when things go sideways there really is no difference between them and the progressives.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:47:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you know Trump personally, and interact with him daily ? Otherwise, you just basing that opinion on what the media is showing you (which is 99% against Trump).
View Quote

I got to introduce myself to Trump personally a day or two after his inauguration, in a professional capacity, as he was receiving some classified briefings.

He was an idiot then, and it was 7 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Does it matter if your household had a record income year, if you keep spending more than you made, and racking up credit card debt?
View Quote

Yes it does; that’s why the guy that oversaw the record year needs to keep calling the shots.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What would you have done? Honestly,I'm waiting. He got swept up in the "experts" but you really can't identify the snake until you see it.
Easy to Monday morning quarterback.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His pandemic response is a big reason for the current situation.

What would you have done? Honestly,I'm waiting. He got swept up in the "experts" but you really can't identify the snake until you see it.
Easy to Monday morning quarterback.

Anyone who has a basic understanding of economics predicted what happened.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes it does; that’s why the guy that oversaw the record year needs to keep calling the shots.
View Quote

This is a very simple concept; I don’t understand what you are failing to grasp. Trump saddled us with more debt in 4 years than any president prior. That is the record he set, and it’s not good. He was literally worse than Obama.

On the other hand, we can look to the governor of Florida, whose state was running a record surplus. They actually paid off debt early. That is who you should want calling the shots.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
All that free Covid millions did a lot
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What i love about DJT, he exposes all evil.  Its like they raise thier hand and say here i am.
View Quote

oh, ok

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This is a very simple concept; I don’t understand what you are failing to grasp. Trump saddled us with more debt in 4 years than any president prior. That is the record he set, and it’s not good. He was literally worse than Obama.

On the other hand, we can look to the governor of Florida, whose state was running a record surplus. They actually paid off debt early. That is who you should want calling the shots.
View Quote

The problem is that you keep focusing on one side of the ledger; Trump increased debt (mainly because Covid) but he actually increased revenue to levels this country hasn’t seen in decades. I’m not saying Desantis wouldn’t be a great president, I’m saying Trump didn’t screw us to the degree a lot of people are saying based on economics. The country was doing great economically under Trump. Ideologically not so much.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#11]
“Two weeks to flatten the curve”

Remember that bullshit?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#12]
President Trump  45 & 47!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The problem is that you keep focusing on one side of the ledger; Trump increased debt (mainly because Covid) but he actually increased revenue to levels this country hasn’t seen in decades. I’m not saying Desantis wouldn’t be a great president, I’m saying Trump didn’t screw us to the degree a lot of people are saying based on economics. The country was doing great economically under Trump. Ideologically not so much.
View Quote

The two sides of the ledger are revenue and expenses. The result is either a red or black number. Trump’s number was red, and a record red number at that.

Record revenue is irrelevant without a corresponding adjustment to spending. Trump ran our country on a credit card we can’t pay off, it’s that simple.  It seemed great to people who don’t understand interest rates and fiscal policy, or monetary supply theory. It was always a house of cards.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He got swept up by all the experts because he didn't know anything to begin with.   That's whats wrong with electing people who don't know anything.

Sure, the President doesn't have to be an expert.   But bragging about stimulus checks tells me he wasn't even a novice.
View Quote

Would Hillary Clinton done it any different? What elected official would know how ti deal with something that nobody knows what it is?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Funny hearing him talk about inflation when he’s the one who started it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/83409/58849A01-472F-45AB-918A-EAEC6FDC34CE_4_5-3076234.JPG

Hmmmm so according to your chart, the dollar has .05 value?

GTFO with that shit.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
#metoo

daddy needs a big spread in montucky and a bunch of cheap rentals to pretire on.
View Quote

Every dollar printed makes the dollars you make and already own worth less. Gotta try and stay ahead or at least even with the curve or you are losing ground.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The delusions of an early onset dementia patient circling the drain.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The two sides of the ledger are revenue and expenses. The result is either a red or black number. Trump’s number was red, and a record red number at that.

Record revenue is irrelevant without a corresponding adjustment to spending. Trump ran our country on a credit card we can’t pay off, it’s that simple.  It seemed great to people who don’t understand interest rates and fiscal policy, or monetary supply theory. It was always a house of cards.
View Quote

Sorry but no. It was in the black.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#19]
What power does POTUS have to kick out the central bankers?  I can see Trump laying it all out in his first year and presenting a bill that congress will reject and Trump using that to flip the house and senate in 2026 to get it to pass.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sorry but no. It was in the black.
View Quote

Black = profit (surplus)

Red = loss (debt)

Your inability to understand does not change facts.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What power does POTUS have to kick out the central bankers?  I can see Trump laying it all out in his first year and presenting a bill that congress will reject and Trump using that to flip the house and senate in 2026 to get it to pass.
View Quote

The president doesn’t present bills to Congress, it’s the other way around.

And when Congress puts a bullshit spending bill on the president’s desk, he has the power to veto.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Black = profit (surplus)

Red = loss (debt)

Your inability to understand does not change facts.
View Quote

I understand perfectly and from a fact-based perspective.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I understand perfectly and in a fact-based perspective.
View Quote

When you argue that Trump’s budgets were in the black, you clearly don’t. Sorry.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

When you argue that Trump’s budgets were in the black, you clearly don’t. Sorry.
View Quote

Apology accepted
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Whats he gonna do print 6 trillion dollars out of thin air again?

Best economy ever!
View Quote
And we get Warp speed stimulus checks and $200k F150s and $500 singlewide homes.

It will be the best economic recovery evvvvvveeeeerrrrr!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

If he wins. Big if… he will be lame duck starting day one. Both the house and senate will sit on their hands until he’s out. There will be many impeachments, special counsels, rape accusations, riots etc.

Basically a repeat of his first term.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Classic Trump scare tactic, "If not me then (insert debacle of choice)"

next
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Lol.

Funny hearing him talk about inflation when he's the one who started it.
View Quote
Whats wrong?

Doesn't everyone love $70k trucks at 8% interest?

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#29]
whoever wins, I dont know how we dig ourselves out of this debt without extreme frugality or extreme inflation and when has a gov been known not print and inflate away debt...
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#30]
The never Trumpers don't care, they would rather see the country spiral into a depression because leftism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The never Trumpers don't care, they would rather see the country spiral into a depression because leftism is a mental disorder.
View Quote

You have it 180 degrees backwards.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
And we get Warp speed stimulus checks and $200k F150s and $500 singlewide homes.

It will be the best economic recovery evvvvvveeeeerrrrr!!
View Quote
what $timmy?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Best economy ever!
View Quote

Truth. Full steam ahead on debt and also say there's no way in hell you'll support reforms on entitlements.

Dude has pulled such a good con on many "fiscally conservative " voters.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes he is. The economy was good because he printed trillions. Now we are suffering from his actions
View Quote

The printed money didn't happen till after the Dempanic.  The market soared during his years, gas was cheap, I had money and my stocks doubled.  So if you wanna blame Trump solely for today's fuckery then you'd be wrong.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

“In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The printed money didn't happen till after the Dempanic.  The market soared during his years, gas was cheap, I had money and my stocks doubled.  So if you wanna blame Trump solely for today's fuckery then you'd be wrong.
View Quote

Trump was racking up debt and suppressing interest rates well before Covid.

Temporary measures that make things look good in the short term, but the chickens were always gonna come home to roost.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#37]
If Biden is elected, the stock market will crash. - Trump, October 2020
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#38]
He's a DOG GONE GOOD MAN.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#39]
I wanna believe...
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#40]
We need to summon a conjuror to dig up and resurrect Calvin Coolidge.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I wanna believe...
View Quote

You want to believe that if Trump doesn't win the market will crash?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He was elected because he was SUPPOSED TO BE the best at picking and managing people. If that was the case, at some point he should have woken up and said "hey, wait a minute" and figured out a new plan. Instead, when others figured it out and moved a different direction, he attacked them publicly, and still openly states that he doesn't think he did anything wrong
View Quote

He thinks he doesn't need God's forgiveness for anything yet he and millions of idiots think he is a Christian.

Seeing as how he is worshipped as a messiah by some folks I can see why Trump feels he doesn't need God's forgiveness.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#43]
I’m about 3% from my all time high in my accounts.

It’s certainly not from potato, and I’m not sure how much orange man fumes had to do with it either.  

I’d much rather have mean tweets than a gun-grabbing border opener though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I want my Trump bux round 2.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He's not really wrong.
View Quote

This.

The economy is fake, inflated, and divorced from the man on the street.  You can only ignore reality for so long…Trump is right, but it’s going to crash even if he wins.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nah more revenue is always good. I won’t disagree that the .gov will attempt to spend it though.
View Quote

More revenue under both parties just expands the government
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Best economy ever!
View Quote

Celebrating those Trump Bucks!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-OFFICIAL-MY-TRUNK-BUCKS-ARRIVED-THREAD/5-2311711/?page=1
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#50]
you folks do realize that he got no cooperation from congress during his first term, even when he had a majority in both houses. trump cannot work in a government bureaucratic environment where compromise is key. he only understands being the only decision maker extant. if he does win, i expect him to be impeached and convicted with both dems and republicans cooperating to turn his ass out of office.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top