Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:22:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This guy is just mad he lives in fart box state and can't own any guns worth a shit. Keep chasing that dragon you call utopia. Douche.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This guy is just mad he lives in fart box state and can't own any guns worth a shit. Keep chasing that dragon you call utopia. Douche.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Some folks just can't handle the truth.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:23:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you calling other members of this forum cunts?  Do we have to participate in the Trump fellatio in order to not be cunts? I'd rather be a cunt than the alternative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boy the anti-Trumps really came out of the woodwork for this one.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318446/IMG-1227-228791.JPG
Are you calling other members of this forum cunts?  Do we have to participate in the Trump fellatio in order to not be cunts? I'd rather be a cunt than the alternative.
I'm gonna take a stab and say your from Austin or greater surrounding area?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump is a joke.

The biggest clue that the Republic is sick, is the fact that we had two absolutely horrible choices for President, Trump and Clinton.

It's like slipping into the movie Idiocracy.  

The only solace is Clinton isn't in the White House.  The Clintons are politically savvy crooks.  They would have probably gotten some shit done.  Which isn't a good thing.

When it comes to the Federal government I love gridlock, and would rather they not be able to get anything done.
View Quote
<Removed -40xb>
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:32:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trump is a joke.

The biggest clue that the Republic is sick, is the fact that we had two absolutely horrible choices for President, Trump and Clinton.

It's like slipping into the movie Idiocracy.  

The only solace is Clinton isn't in the White House.  The Clintons are politically savvy crooks.  They would have probably gotten some shit done.  Which isn't a good thing.

When it comes to the Federal government I love gridlock, and would rather they not be able to get anything done.
View Quote
So you don't want the Hearing Protection Act to pass? Or any other bill that may actually benefit the American people, or greater this country? Nice work Kim Jung Queer. You must be union. Let's keep paying them, even though not a fucking thing is getting done.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:33:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Lol ibtl on this train wreck
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:33:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trump is a joke.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Trump is a joke.

Sad, but true.

My sentiments exactly.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:35:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:37:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From a member who will not be named: truth is, supporting a president does not mean worship, or fellating. Don't bring your cuck fantasies into this thread and get upset when you get called out, beta.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The next icon of the republican movement.
View Quote

This thread is tarded, same as your poll questions.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:41:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This tread is tarded, same as your poll questions.
View Quote

Less tarded than Hillary. Still not tired of winning. Never tired.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Can you play us a tune Mr. Tambourine man
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:45:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You do understand the the president can't do anything without the senate and house doing their job correct?
View Quote
You do understand he could have already overturned all anti-gun EOs without the house and senate, correct?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Trump is GOAT creeping up...
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:49:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You do understand he could have already overturned all anti-gun EOs without the house and senate, correct?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do understand the the president can't do anything without the senate and house doing their job correct?
If I'm not mistaken, the NFA was and is a tax code. To change tax code, LEGALLY, it has to pass senate and house first, no?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:07:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cult of personality.

The left disavored that idea in the late 60s.
View Quote
You mean after Stalin died, Comrade?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:18:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's made even funnier because the guy saying it is in fucking Oregon..
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:19:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If I'm not mistaken, the NFA was and is a tax code. To change tax code, LEGALLY, it has to pass senate and house first, no?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

stop posting facts and shit... MAGA!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:19:56 AM EDT
[#19]
85-103... c'mon GOAT!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:20:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Correct in regards to the NFA, though I'm talking about the firearms import ban and ammo ban, among others.  No congress or Senate needed for those.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:21:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

stop posting facts and shit... MAGA!
View Quote
We're talking EO's, not NFA...KEK!!@!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:28:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jokes on you, there are no bans on types of firearms, suppressors, or magazine capacities in Oregon.. can't say the same for our fart box neighbor..
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:30:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Trump loves this country and that's more than enough for me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm of the opinion that politicking is a loathsome profession. If you're the greatest guy in the world, you just went down several notches in my mind, the moment you decided to run for public office. That's how little I think of the profession. 

Government is a necessary evil. But people need to be reminded that it is in fact an evil, and should be despised by default as a mater of course. As a true blue American, I despise ANYONE who thinks it proper to "serve" his "fellow man" by becoming a "servant of the people" for a pittance FAR LESS than he already earns. He's full of shit, he doesn't give a shit about you (and why should he?), and he has is own despicable reasons for lying his ass off to you and pretending like he's going to make your life better, somehow. He's a piece of shit, and you're too smart to fall for it. Or you should be. 

Fuck politicians. They are to be tolerated (AND NO MORE!), only because anarchy is a bit worse. That's it. They do not practice an honorable profession. Nobody that is honestly worth a shit will give up their life to selflessly serve your interests. That's a lie. The very nature of their job is a God damned lie from the word go. They are not to be revered, they are to be despised by default, and they're lucky they've earn earned that much. 

Once in a while, one of these shit stains upon humanity does something that isn't 100% disagreeable, and for that, they deserve conditional acknowledgment. Not praise mind you, just a tacit admission that they somehow managed to not fuck something up. That's all these vermin deserve. Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Regan, etc included. All of them. Vermin

Fuck Regan, fuck Bush, fuck Clinton, and fuck Obama. All of them. We're Americans, and we don't worship a fucking President like he's God fucking Emperor. Grab your fucking balls. Fuck these guys. We're Americans, not subjects. Be proud of that. 
View Quote
Your newsletter, where do I go to subscribe?  Last "politician" I had any real respect for was Eisenhower.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:32:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trump loves this country and that's more than enough for me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:35:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Probably the greatest moment in American politics since, well... ever.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:36:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Because it isn't American to worship politicians. Just like Americans don't bow down or take a knee to Kings. Politicians are supposed to be servants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Politician worship really creeps me out. It feels un-American. 
Because it isn't American to worship politicians. Just like Americans don't bow down or take a knee to Kings. Politicians are supposed to be servants.
Yepper!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:44:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So you don't want the Hearing Protection Act to pass? Or any other bill that may actually benefit the American people, or greater this country? Nice work Kim Jung Queer. You must be union. Let's keep paying them, even though not a fucking thing is getting done.
View Quote
lol

Yeah, when it comes to government I don't want them to get things done.

But I'm the kind of guy that doesn't depend on government for much.   I guess you are?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:50:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
lol

But I'm the kind of guy that doesn't depend on government for much.   I guess you are?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Wrong again. I have a full time job, pay my fair share of taxes, and don't like seeing those taxes wasted on a system that doesn't fix what isn't working. If they aren't going to work, they shouldn't get paid.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:01:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wrong again. I have a full time job, pay my fair share of taxes, and don't like seeing those taxes wasted on a system that doesn't fix what isn't working. If they aren't going to work, they shouldn't get paid.
View Quote
Okay poster warrior, enlighten me.  

Because over the last few decades of life, government employees HAVE NEVER made a "good" difference in my life.  

What have government employees ever done for you?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:28:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Okay poster warrior, enlightening me.  

Because over the last few decades of life, government employees HAVE NEVER made a good difference in my life.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because over the last few decades of life, government employees HAVE NEVER made a good difference in my life.  

Not even indirectly? Like officers keeping your neighborhood safe? Running water? Sanitation? Electricity? Just a few examples of common government run entities.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:49:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just one more criminal off the streets.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#33]
He'll certainly be an icon.

Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:56:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is there some freedom in Florida that I'm lacking?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:00:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Reagan and liberal in the same sentence disqualifies the poll.  However, Trump will make Reagan the second greatest president of all time.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:17:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://j.gifs.com/W6EGLX.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://j.gifs.com/W6EGLX.gif
Less tarded than Hillary, perhaps. But not less tarded than Trump.

Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:20:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/plantsvszombies/images/8/83/You-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150710082219
From a member who will not be named: truth is, supporting a president does not mean worship, or fellating. Don't bring your cuck fantasies into this thread and get upset when you get called out, beta.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/plantsvszombies/images/8/83/You-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150710082219
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Elect a clown, expect a circus. And that's what's been going on since 1/20. A circus Is a polite way of describing the orgy of incompetence and buffoonery that is the Executive branch.

Any comparison to Reagan is an egregious insult to Reagan's good name and legacy. Any person attempting such comparison betrays their stunning ignorance of history and stunning denial of the obvious facts of the situation.
View Quote

The communist party appreciates your support
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:29:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This thread is tarded, same as your poll questions.
View Quote
Your commenting in it
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sure do, and I also understand he's still new to the job and is probably dealing with bigger issues for the country as whole than gun laws.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:44:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In bed with the Russians
View Quote
Literally Rasputin.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:08:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This should draw out the never-Trumpers in full force.
View Quote
Like flies to a steaming pile of Hillarys shit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:09:33 AM EDT
[#43]
ITT the window lickers that think the pedes worship "God Emperor Trump."

Holy fuck weve got some stupid motherfuckers on here.

Same folks saying trump should get off twitter and we shouldnt be using those ikky rules for radicals on the left...
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This should draw out the never-Trumpers in full force.
Yes.  It would be completely unreasonable for some to question comparing a man who has been in office less than 6 months and who has had not had a single one of his initiatives pass through congress to a president who ended the cold war and ushered in the greatest peacetime economic growth in the nation's history

Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:16:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Indeed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:22:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cult of personality.

The left disavored that idea in the late 60s.
View Quote
The left has never engaged in truly idolizing politicians; except for FDR, John Kennedy, Robert Kenedy, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton.......all of them turds.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm of the opinion that politicking is a loathsome profession. If you're the greatest guy in the world, you just went down several notches in my mind, the moment you decided to run for public office. That's how little I think of the profession. 

Government is a necessary evil. But people need to be reminded that it is in fact an evil, and should be despised by default as a mater of course. As a true blue American, I despise ANYONE who thinks it proper to "serve" his "fellow man" by becoming a "servant of the people" for a pittance FAR LESS than he already earns. He's full of shit, he doesn't give a shit about you (and why should he?), and he has is own despicable reasons for lying his ass off to you and pretending like he's going to make your life better, somehow. He's a piece of shit, and you're too smart to fall for it. Or you should be. 

Fuck politicians. They are to be tolerated (AND NO MORE!), only because anarchy is a bit worse. That's it. They do not practice an honorable profession. Nobody that is honestly worth a shit will give up their life to selflessly serve your interests. That's a lie. The very nature of their job is a God damned lie from the word go. They are not to be revered, they are to be despised by default, and they're lucky they've earn earned that much. 

Once in a while, one of these shit stains upon humanity does something that isn't 100% disagreeable, and for that, they deserve conditional acknowledgment. Not praise mind you, just a tacit admission that they somehow managed to not fuck something up. That's all these vermin deserve. Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Regan, etc included. All of them. Vermin

Fuck Regan, fuck Bush, fuck Clinton, and fuck Obama. All of them. We're Americans, and we don't worship a fucking President like he's God fucking Emperor. Grab your fucking balls. Fuck these guys. We're Americans, not subjects. Be proud of that. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know...  Everything in your post I agree with, but something doesn't sound right.

Our Founding Fathers served as politicians and I don't look upon them as vermin.

When did the lack of honor creep into this country to the point where even 'honorable' public employees sell out for $50k a year income ?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dude can't even keep simple campaign promises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9iRYt_V3M

So far he has gone Golfing 29 days out of ~140 in office.
View Quote
I wonder where we can find out WHO he was golfing with ?

LOT's of business gets taken care of on the golf course.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:15:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Reagan was great.   Save your idolation of Trump until he has earned it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What good is it to scream at the congresspeople that i support when Trump is attacking them?  Trump can end DACA without the help of one single Senator or Rep.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody wants Hillary as President.  All i want is for Trump to keep his campaign promises.  You know...like repealing Obamacare, ending DACA, military members being able to carry on base, etc
And he is, and you know it..has he kept everyone of them absolutely not..will he....absolutely not..no one could ever keep every single campaign promise.....you want results..quit whining like a little bitch and start screaming at your congress people daily to support Trump and whatever "things" you want taken care of....contact the whitehouse and scream there as well...We are, because we expect results  as well...we arnt on here belly aching non stop...

You have known of this specific shit for a few days now..how many have you contacted so far?  I sent Trump, the whitehouse, all my congress and senate fuckers emails, I will follow up this week with calls....see..we arnt happy either..but we arnt on here throwing a tantrum...basically either help us or shut up already...
What good is it to scream at the congresspeople that i support when Trump is attacking them?  Trump can end DACA without the help of one single Senator or Rep.  
You know the swamp will push back on that too.  Right ?

RIGHT ??!!??!!??!!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top