User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What office does she currently hold?

What office is she currently running for?

View Quote

A threat is a threat, this is not up for debate.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

LoOkS LiKe yOu’Re a SiNgLe IsSuE vOtEr!
View Quote

That single issue is freedom, some here do not understand this.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not only are you "pathic," but also pathetic. Why would you vote for someone who wants to use violence against peaceful people?
View Quote

She is a woman, so naturally people must suffer because she feels and emotion.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#4]
As a semi attractive  dem, Its entertaining to see her trash bidet and his junk administration.

But tulsi is pro awb, pro ubc, pro bumpstock ban, and i dont recall if she is pro red flag.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is that really her?!?  Never liked her but those pics look better than most dem posers holding an AR with their fingers on the trigger...
View Quote

Difference is most people who are posser are not wanting to strip us of our right to own such tools, she is.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I doubt anybody here would actually support her but there's nothing wrong with celebrating her absolutely fucking up Joe Biden on Twitter.
View Quote

She agrees with his views, just not how he goes about implementing them, never think otherwise. Do you think she cares about our rights and freedoms? She was undermine them when she was in office.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Guess I'm just old, but it's pretty depressing that pussy is more important than freedom to some.
View Quote

It’s a powerful drug.  Addicting even.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Yes, remember there are some on this board that would load you on the trains.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh I'm not saying I support her - I just found it bizarre that she's out there running and gunning.
View Quote

Because its fun, and it ok for people like her to have such fun, to own such tools, because she is carved from a finer clay than the rest of proles, and therefore we need to be held back and down with mindless regulations, businesses shut down, our rights stripped away and use thrown into prison if we disagree, we are just not as good as her, and therefore we need to be forced into "our place" as she thinks.

Its ok for them, just not you or me or anyone not of their station to be free.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:38:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She honestly makes me depressed, she's such a beautiful woman otherwise.
View Quote

"You Can`t Fix Stupidity"-Ron White
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Probably president and she’ll probably have the best chance of any of the dems.
View Quote

LOL, Party Leadership will not allow it, remember how popular the whore was? Less then 1% and she was given the 2nd place, same for Biden.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Who gives a shit? She is not in office, she is not running for office. I don't care what she says except when she slams the demorat morons currently in office.
View Quote

Must confuse, love your name.

It matters because many here believe the "I am a Moderate" lie from these insane shitlibs.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@Er_Mah_Gerd

You forgot that she pushed, and still pushes for infringing on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, 10th Amendments while in office, as well as pushed for mass immigration?

Also, explain the following GIF away.

https://silviewhome.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/ygl-cover.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its confusing because he said she is talking out of both sides of her face but only posted 1 of those sides and then said something about the other.

I don’t like the broad other than head down butt up but come on op. We need some proof if you say shes playing both sides. Like maybe one part from each side. Not one side and your opinion.

@Er_Mah_Gerd

You forgot that she pushed, and still pushes for infringing on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, 10th Amendments while in office, as well as pushed for mass immigration?

Also, explain the following GIF away.

https://silviewhome.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/ygl-cover.gif

Jokes on you, I don’t even know what that means!

I know there are a bunch of people pictured that I dislike.

But I still don’t understand the both sides of the mouth thing. I may be splitting hairs but thats saying something and the opposite depending on who you’re talking to.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes, remember there are some on this board that would load you on the trains.
View Quote

Yes, if their favorite sports ball player, or TV person told them X is a bad person, they would believe what they said because TV people are my friends and they love me.

TV was honestly one the worst things ever created and I pray to God the Internet kills it sooner than it was going to. May the idiot box burn in Hell.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In before Magua.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:49:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not only are you "pathic," but also pathetic. Why would you vote for someone who wants to use violence against peaceful people?
View Quote

At what point did you think that I gave even half a shit what GD thinks about me?

I won't be silenced!

Gabbard 2024
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:51:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Meh, I think she's genuine, someone on the left that's sane and you could discuss things with.

And no, I wouldn't vote for her.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.

We are so used to unhinged liberals, many of us have become unhinged ourselves.  Would I vote for her?  No way.  I think a real conservative could talk to her, and she'd just disagree with them but would be civil.  That's fine by me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Says the commie who is hugely anti 2nd amendment. Fuck her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What office does she currently hold?

What office is she currently running for?

So you don’t know?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#21]
2020 Democratic Debate - SNL

Go to 6:05
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.

We are so used to unhinged liberals, many of us have become unhinged ourselves.  Would I vote for her?  No way.  I think a real conservative could talk to her, and she'd just disagree with them but would be civil.  That's fine by me.
View Quote

You do not talk with the enemy, you stop the enemy. But hey, that is what conservatives do best, assume the best and get fucked by the enemy.

I would rather say "Fuck you, our rights are not up for a debate and if you try anything your going to Camp Freedom Gen pop" and then repeal every Infringment nationally with a Federal Law, or EO if need be. If they do not like me defending my rights, so be it. They are the enemy, by their own actions, but their own desires they started this conflict, now she wants to plead innocent, and try and make nice with us in hopes we will get rid of her enemies as to benefit her? Not a chance.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So you don’t know?
View Quote

She is clearly running for some office, and likely the White House.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I wouldn’t trust that bitch if she told me the sky was blue.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don’t know?

Since you don’t seem to know. She’s not holding office. Her vote is only worth as much as yours, just one vote. She’s a shit poster on Twitter. She trashes the Dems.

Why do you want to silence her?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's insane, particularly compared to his actual record. Being nevertrump is a form of mental illness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rub is she’s likely more ‘conservative’ than trump ever thought of being

That's insane, particularly compared to his actual record. Being nevertrump is a form of mental illness.

Look who you are arguing with.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yea , but THAT one side of her mouth.......??
View Quote

If I were a betting man I would put good money on her being able to do several things with her mouth at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Who gives a shit? She is not in office, she is not running for office. I don't care what she says except when she slams the demorat morons currently in office.
View Quote

Exactly.  Some posters here do nothing but slam the right and criticize anyone that attacks the left.

Mental illness was the perfect description.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Since you don’t seem to know. She’s not holding office. Her vote is only worth as much as yours, just one vote. She’s a shit poster on Twitter. She trashes the Dems.

View Quote

She hates you, me, all of us here. She wants to strip us of our rights. Is that not enough reason?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

At what point did you think that I gave even half a shit what GD thinks about me?

I won't be silenced!

Gabbard 2024
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't be silenced!

Gabbard 2024

That's nice, but would you answer the question?

Maybe you're trolling?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I keep forgetting we're anti-vagina here in GD. Sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a  lot of fucking retards on this site that would enthusiastically vote for her because of mere one liners

And because she has a vagina... her one liners combined with her twat make her a conservative savior to many here...

I keep forgetting we're anti-vagina here in GD. Sorry.

Vagina is awesome... unfortunately, she spews the right words so hers will go on a pedestal.  

No politicians are on our side..  republican,  democrat, with or without a vagina
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She agrees with his views, just not how he goes about implementing them, never think otherwise. Do you think she cares about our rights and freedoms? She was undermine them when she was in office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt anybody here would actually support her but there's nothing wrong with celebrating her absolutely fucking up Joe Biden on Twitter.

None of what you just said has anything to do with what I said.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Feeling the waters moving in a different direction and doesn’t want to be left out.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Dont trust her one bit.....she is a democrat, acting like a republican and talking like an independent....

Never trusted a word she said....attention whore
View Quote

She's nothing more than a political opportunist. Her resume proves that. Really not even that attractive for a hapa girl.

Still, she did bitchslap Kamala Harris on national TV.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She hates you, me, all of us here. She wants to strip us of our rights. Is that not enough reason?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Right now she’s destroying Biden. Stand back and let her
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:43:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Maybe you're trolling?
View Quote

I don't know what the hell you're talking about RE the question.  Got links to alleged whatever it was?

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 1:59:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Feeling the waters moving in a different direction and doesn’t want to be left out.
View Quote

Implying she has a future among the loons she helped create. The Crazy Train always kills its conductors.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 2:42:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't know what the hell you're talking about RE the question.  Got links to alleged whatever it was?

View Quote

Think harder.  You don't need links.  The info has been posted in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 2:55:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nope. Right now she’s destroying Biden. Stand back and let her
View Quote

Tweeting what anyone can see, know, believe does not mean she is destroying Biden.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 3:15:06 AM EDT
[#41]
I would let her sit on my face. YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#42]
I wouldn't vote for her, but she's fun to look at.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And your point being?

Wow she is holding a rifle, and even shooting it! That has to mean she supports the 2nd Amendment!...Oh wait, her voting record shows she doesn't.

Obama was seen shooting a shotgun, does that make old Zero a pro gun person?
View Quote

BRCC
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#44]
She’s a borderline communist and talks out of both sides of her mouth. She’s very smart and dat ass, but not a chance in hell I’d ever vote for her.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Conservatives and right-wingers are some of the most politically insecure people out there.

Some lib that's against everything you stand for says ONE thing that you agree with?

OMG YAAS QUEEN TULSI FOR PRESIDENT 2024!!!1!11!!

Shoot, you can even see conservatives putting liberals like Dave Rubin and moderates like Rob Smith, not only as thought leaders, but as actual leaders of the Conservative movement.

They couldn't even clean up their own side, but want to lead ours? GTFO
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Can't wait to see her commie labiaswingers jumping in here to proudly tout how they'd vote for her.
View Quote

Idk if you've noticed but the Republicans are literally Trotskyists. So unless you don't vote at all every single candidate is a Communist.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Maybe you're trolling?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't be silenced!

Gabbard 2024

Maybe you're trolling?

Like the majority of Americans, he’s OK with taking concessions on the BOR.  This is why VA has turned into a authoritarian shit hole.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm just gonna have to be 'pathic'.

Gabbard 2024
View Quote

Can't tell if joking or not.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#49]
What I'm curious to know is how many people applied this same standard to Trump when he said "Take the guns first, due process second."  

All the while touting how he's the savior to the 2nd.

And this is coming from someone who voted for him both times - not a NeverTrumper, I think the guy was great for America.

But to act like ALL politicians, don't talk out both sides of their fucking mouths is disingenuous - they ALL do it and will say what they need to in order to get whatever weak minded people to follow them.

Gabbard is a Dem but honestly, as of late, she's made a hell of a lot more sense than a ton of Republicans on calling out anti-America ideal bullshit.

Is it an act? Did she get based? I have no idea - but I don't see many people challenging the status quo like her.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#50]
It's ok not to trust Gabbard, she has a lot of questions to be answered.

It's downright idiotic to throw her overboard.

But this is the same place where we have people trying to throw Trump into the left's prison camp.

Not very smart.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top