BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't wait if they owe you money. They're not going to be issuing refunds.
View Quote

Is that one of those situations where the charge back isn’t worth it in terms of the legal scrutiny
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Is that one of those situations where the charge back isn’t worth it in terms of the legal scrutiny
View Quote

If you paid them, then they already have your name, shipping address, payment info and order status - unfulfilled. If you're a repeat customer, they already have your name, shipping address, payment info and order status.

If someone wanted to just chalk it up to "how things go" and walk away that's fine, its their money not mine, but if you're wanting a refund then now is the time, not later when it might not be possible due to time limits or other restrictions by your card issuer - such as they decide that you're buying contraband from TB based on the limited media reports for example and that's not covered by their ToS, even if you're order was for tshirts and stickers.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

APC lowers pay you dividends of a different nature.
View Quote

Good info, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Have you not seen a swift link?  Drilling a hole is a complete waste of electricity in light of the swift link
View Quote

I'm kinda confused...how is the swift link any different than the old time famous auto sear?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They deleted their twitter account too. Also, no email sent about refunding orders. Guess I'll give it another week before disputing the credit card charge.

Went ahead and filed a dispute. Read some more stuff about Twin Bros that definitely point towards you being right. Deleting the website, lack of communication, and social media plus some of their previous actions make it seem like they are saying the people with unfilled orders.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#6]

ATF Meme thread?

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I do not know how one group of people could suck so much cock at once. How could any self respecting person even work there
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm kinda confused...how is the swift link any different than the old time famous auto sear?
View Quote

@Genin

A swift link doesnt require any special parts, its a machine gun conversion device by itself and is drop in with any AR15 that has a M16 bolt carrier.

An autosear , either drilled milspec or a DIAS would require a F/A fcg.  

AFAIK lightening links only work with early Colt bcgs, or bcgs modified to mimic the Colt SP1 dimensions. No clue if anyone has made a modern design that works with standard M16 carriers.

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the depth of the pocket beneath the rear receiver locking pin is normally too shallow to allow link #1 to drop in.  Some lower receivers that have a "low shelf" would allow the link to fit beneath the area below where the rear locking pin is located.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Went ahead and filed a dispute. Read some more stuff about Twin Bros that definitely point towards you being right. Deleting the website, lack of communication, and social media plus some of their previous actions make it seem like they are saying the people with unfilled orders.
View Quote

I’d be concerned about my bank looking into them and canceling my account if I had tried to purchase ??
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top