[#2]
It's not fake.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fake
View Quote
I don't mean to come across as confrontational, but I would suspect that you haven't spent much time on college campuses lately. This is exactly how they act and this is exactly how I would expect people employed in a student union building to react
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
So what happened at the end did she get arrested or expelled from her school? Damn video ended right at the best part.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah

Is there any verification of this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fake
Yeah

My past employment in student gov, recent employment as a TA and overall undergraduate university experience would lead me to believe that its real.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw it posted on FB last night.  Comments said arrested but never looked into it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:42:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Saw it posted on FB last night.  Comments said arrested but never looked into it.
View Quote
And this is coming from a Nevertrumper.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:48:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Once she said "Fuck your laws", I think that is an open invite to break her jaw and take the hat back.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:51:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He should have punched her in the face and took his hat.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]
UC Riverside used to be 1 of 3 more conservative campuses within the University of California system. Orange County voted Hillary in 2016, Fresno elected a Democrat and now Riverside 2017
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Edith Macias. She is an Ethnic Studies major. (nnnnnoooooooo, never saw that one)  Her facebook page has Antifa style pictures.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/edith-macias/

She was arrested to had a warrant sworn out. (this article is not clear)

http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-essential-education-updates-southern-enraged-uc-riverside-student-grabs-a-1506736133-htmlstory.html

Macias could not be reached for comment. But she posted a video on her Facebook page, titled #SNATCHAHAT, showing a woman grabbing the hat and running from the room. She wrote on the post:

"Wearing a Make America Great Again cap at UCR... Youre making the decision to intentionally hurt people. 'Make America Great Again' coded 'Continue the Genocide of POC'. You feel safe cuz you got the cops and politicians on your side. Youre not safe... just saying. We need to make racists scared. Issa movement y'all."
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Genocide?
Wow, what large group of people have died because of Trump?
View Quote
{Lefty screeching} Christopher Columbus who was white! discovered America and genocide happened!! Trumps Fault!!{lefty screeching}
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Lock and load one 30 round magazine.  Switch your selector lever from safe.  Scan your sector.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 12:55:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Made it about half way through and stopped when he didn't punch that fucking bitch and claim his property back.

Call police, have her arrested for assault and theft. He should also complain to whoever at the campus about her racist and sexist comments toward him. She kept talking about how he was wearing it around a majority of students that were people of color. So it's ok to make him the oppressed minority now? These people exist on nothing but emotion. No logic or critical thinking skill whatsoever.
View Quote
He is a “person of color” though. He’s a light skinned Nicaraguan.

My wife is Nicaraguan. She looks Native American with dark skin but a couple of her aunts (her mother has 8 sisters) have varying degrees of skin color. One of her aunts looks straight-up white, all her sisters tease her calling her the mistress’s daughter.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 1:08:31 AM EDT
[#15]
In a just world, she would be charged with theft by force or whatever the charge is for assaulting someone and stealing their shit.

I know the popular response is to grab it back, punch her or whatever but he was smart. If he had done that shit he would be expelled for a hate crime lickity split.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Anyone have the original text to her GoFundMe? She changed it up after she started getting money.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Edith Macias. She is an Ethnic Studies major. (nnnnnoooooooo, never saw that one)  Her facebook page has Antifa style pictures.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/edith-macias/

She was arrested to had a warrant sworn out. (this article is not clear)

http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-essential-education-updates-southern-enraged-uc-riverside-student-grabs-a-1506736133-htmlstory.html

Macias could not be reached for comment. But she posted a video on her Facebook page, titled #SNATCHAHAT, showing a woman grabbing the hat and running from the room. She wrote on the post:

"Wearing a Make America Great Again cap at UCR... Youre making the decision to intentionally hurt people. 'Make America Great Again' coded 'Continue the Genocide of POC'. You feel safe cuz you got the cops and politicians on your side. Youre not safe... just saying. We need to make racists scared. Issa movement y'all."
View Quote
Shocking was even admitted to anything but a junior college based on her poor language skills. Quite a future in ethnic studies
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Lol she wants to discuss genocide I can think of a few south of the border carried out by her leftist idols.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#19]
The guy is whining like a bitch

"she took my property!  give it back!"

That is cringe inducing

The proper tactic in all cases is to ridicule people.

He should have said something like, "Well, I'll be paying for your kid's welfare, you might as well take the hat too."

Or "That wouldn't look good on you, your head is too fat."

Or "Hey, look everyone!  The greasy butterball is trying get away with stealing a hat but she can't run because she waddles!"

And then LAUGHED

Big loud corrosive laughter

Nothing humiliates and angers people more than being laughed at

He could followed her to student life and said, "Hey look at the big baby, offended by a hat."

And LAUGHED

Provoke her with laughter and jeering

If she loses her shit and attacks, then she gets knocked the fuck out
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#20]
The guys advocating violence against the lard ass girl are being dumb.

You cannot assault a woman over a hat.

You play right into their hands.

You have to wait for them to attack you, then you get to defend yourself.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She should have been arrested.
View Quote
And been given a 6x8' safe space with bars on the walls where she could contemplate racism and genocide more peacefully and without the harassment of evil MAGA hat wearing college students.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Has anyone reported her to ICE? How to report illegal aliens
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Probably get charged with rape, assault, attempted genocide, theft, etc for taking your property back by force in Colifornistan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm kinda confused as to why the guy is filming instead of physically getting his property back.

Is this what even modern conservative/Trump supporters are like? That bitch wouldn't have made it five feet from me.
Probably get charged with rape, assault, attempted genocide, theft, etc for taking your property back by force in Colifornistan
Well in that case, every beat-down after the first is free, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#24]
That two-legged Dung Beetle is taking the spot of a more qualified student.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The guys advocating violence against the lard ass girl are being dumb.

You cannot assault a woman over a hat.

You play right into their hands.

You have to wait for them to attack you, then you get to defend yourself.
View Quote
If she takes it from you by force, (ie swiping it from you); that's called ROBBERY, bro.

Robbery. The taking of money or goods in the possession of another, from his or her person or immediate presence, by force or intimidation.

He would've been justified in swiping it right back and using force to do so in almost anybody's courtroom.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Ethnic studies should include a 12 unit course (100A-C) in how to behave rationally in a normal society.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well I wasn't planning on wearing a hat today but this just changed my mind. MAGA!!!
View Quote
Triggerin' dem libs, yo!

Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My past employment in student gov, recent employment as a TA and overall undergraduate university experience would lead me to believe that its real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fake
Yeah

I have no problem whatsoever believing it is real, because I drew nearly the same reaction from a moonbat/weirdo in a parking lot at Lowe's over my MAGA bumper sticker last week.

You better believe these people are real, and they are out there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Is she a citizen?

If not, ICE ICE baby
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Now what would really be awesome would be if you could get a bunch of local Trump supporters to show up at that UC Riverside campus, all wearing their MAGA hats, for a demonstration.

But as with most such things, people like us are too busy working our actual day jobs and paying taxes (instead of collecting welfare) to do things like that.

Pity, that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And get thrown out of school and charged?

He got his hat back and she looks like an idiot on the internet, so he made the right choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should have knocked her on her ass.
And get thrown out of school and charged?

He got his hat back and she looks like an idiot on the internet, so he made the right choice.
Bingo!

The guy was smarter than me, at the age I would have ended up locked up.

He filmed her, put it on the internet, and now it is all over the place with her looking the way she does, and by extension, the political affiliations she holds
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Hope it's fake.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I have no problem whatsoever believing it is real, because I drew nearly the same reaction from a moonbat/weirdo in a parking lot at Lowe's over my MAGA bumper sticker last week.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fake
Yeah

The past 8 years or so have emboldened them
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hope it's fake.
View Quote
Just curious - why would you think this is fake?

Do you doubt where we are at as a society, and what the left is capable of and actually starting to do in terms of trying to trample any and all opposition?

They have no respect for your rights, and are ready, willing, and able to take things to "the next level" and it is already starting to happen.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fake
Yeah

Just wait till some libtard gets triggered by your MAGA bumper sticker while you aren't around.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just wait till some libtard gets triggered by your MAGA bumper sticker while you aren't around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fake
Yeah

I've thought about that, and after last week I've thought about taking it off too.

But if I take it off, it's like I let them win - fuck them.

I think it's more fun to piss them off, and I fully intend to keep doing it.

If vandalism happens, I have full insurance.  Plus, never know when I might catch one of them in the act.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The guy is whining like a bitch

"she took my property!  give it back!"

That is cringe inducing

The proper tactic in all cases is to ridicule people.

He should have said something like, "Well, I'll be paying for your kid's welfare, you might as well take the hat too."

Or "That wouldn't look good on you, your head is too fat."

Or "Hey, look everyone!  The greasy butterball is trying get away with stealing a hat but she can't run because she waddles!"

And then LAUGHED

Big loud corrosive laughter

Nothing humiliates and angers people more than being laughed at

He could followed her to student life and said, "Hey look at the big baby, offended by a hat."

And LAUGHED

Provoke her with laughter and jeering

If she loses her shit and attacks, then she gets knocked the fuck out
View Quote
That's is retarded and you should feel bad.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Now what would really be awesome would be if you could get a bunch of local Trump supporters to show up at that UC Riverside campus, all wearing their MAGA hats, for a demonstration.

But as with most such things, people like us are too busy working our actual day jobs and paying taxes (instead of collecting welfare) to do things like that.

Pity, that.
View Quote
Too busy being oppressed to fight for freedom and liberty? I'm getting real sick of hearing that shit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hope it's fake.
View Quote
Facial expressions and verbal mannerisms of state employees say it's not. De-escalate. Then talk about feelz. Well trained government employees. MAGA hat guy will suffer eventually tho. Not protected class.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:09:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Is she a citizen?

If not, ICE ICE baby
View Quote
Dreamer.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:10:13 AM EDT
[#44]
#mexipotimous
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ethnic studies should include a 12 unit course (100A-C) in how to behave rationally in a normal society.
View Quote
Defeats the revolutionary intent of the course. Rationalism is bad mmmmkay?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He should have just bought a new hat..........why let someone like that interrupt your life and waste your time like that.  Move on.....enjoy life.
View Quote
No he did the right thing and exposed her mexipotimous ass.

Just think any future employment she seeks will see her video.

His video could fuck her life worse than any punch to the face
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Too busy being oppressed to fight for freedom and liberty? I'm getting real sick of hearing that shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pity, that.
How much fighting for freedom and liberty have you done lately?

Organize any ANTIFA counter-protests?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Press charges --> DACA status revoked --> #bye felicia
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hope it's fake.
View Quote
It's not
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

How much fighting for freedom and liberty have you done lately?

Organize any ANTIFA counter-protests?
View Quote
I've done enough lately. I have not organized any ANTIFA counter-protests though.

My point is we have plenty of old men yelling at clouds. Making the preservation of your core values a priority may take some hard sacrifices. Those that are willing to make those sacrifices historically prevail. Whether they are on the "right" side of the issue or not.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top