Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1703
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Got an order set for DPLS 3730 shares to bring me to 10,000 total. Hopefully the next MVIS.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Shorts hitting BBIG hard today.  

Big buys at 2.75 though.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

Believe it or not I'm flagged as a pattern day trader
Totals:

Adj cost 213,609.11

Adj proceeds 223,732.12

Adj gain ($)10,123.01

Adj gain (%)4.74
View Quote

Did somebody mention "pattern day trader?"  

Totals:

Adj cost 823,231.00

Adj proceeds 867,636.01

Adj gain ($)44,405.01

Adj gain (%)5.37
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By tornadochaser:

Did somebody mention "pattern day trader?"  

Totals:

Adj cost 823,231.00

Adj proceeds 867,636.01

Adj gain ($)44,405.01

Adj gain (%)5.37
View Quote

Hello fellow gambling  enthusiast ....
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I got approved for covered calls thru Fidelity. Thinking of picking up another 53 shares of BBIG to put me at 100 shares
How much little more money could I be making selling  a covered call on BBIG right now?
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:40:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#7]
Here's your MVIS conspiracy tea leaf for the day...

FKA GmbH is the sponsor of the Lidar consortium in Europe.

They put up a clip of a car negotiating it's way through German streets, with little input from the driver. They were asked very specifically if the car had had MVIS sensors, and directly replied "no". That's really not much of a surprise, as they've been running these cars since 2017 (incidentally, the betting money thinks the third standards participant will be Valeo, a well established Lidar firm in Europe. Sensors are very likely theirs).

There was some more back and forth, and a US investor chimed in. Somebody at FKA got WAY out of their lane with the reply. It got taken down pretty quickly, but not before a couple of people got screenshots. I'll bet somebody's intern is getting their seat blistered this morning

If you haven't seen it, there's also a video online of a Lidar equipped car driving by a doorbell IR camera. It's almost scary looking...you've never seen a police car with this kind of light rack (bearing in mind, it's invisible to the naked eye). There's a point here...everyone was very busy building Lidars and concentrating on range and resolution...easy knockdowns for LBS, not so much for mechanical solutions. Somebody at MVIS started thinking about the second and third order problems those sensors were going to cause (sunlight blinding, multiple Lidar signals from other vehicles, etc) and started working solutions. More importantly, they started patenting those solutions. To my mind, that may be one of the deciding factors in this race.

I can't WAIT until the people afraid of power line radiation get a gander at this kind of clip...

Waymo Self Driving Car LiDar Infrared Electromagnetic Radiation
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Whole thing is supposed to implode when Fed notes come out at 1430 EST right?
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#9]
All this red for a month and half straight has to be setting the stage for a massive run. Insert hopiumIV.gif
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Still a bit up overall, but down mid 5 digits on MVIS sucks to look at doesn't it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:01:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#11]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

They put up a clip of a car negotiating it's way through German streets, with little input from the driver. They were asked very specifically if the car had had MVIS sensors, and directly replied "no". That's really not much of a surprise, as they've been running these cars since 2017 (incidentally, the betting money thinks the third standards participant will be Valeo, a well established Lidar firm in Europe. Sensors are very likely theirs).

There was some more back and forth, and a US investor chimed in. Somebody at FKA got WAY out of their lane with the reply. It got taken down pretty quickly, but not before a couple of people got screenshots. I'll bet somebody's intern is getting their seat blistered this morning

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/457055/Lidar_consort-2204933.jpg

If you haven't seen it, there's also a video online of a Lidar equipped car driving by a doorbell IR camera. It's almost scary looking...you've never seen a police car with this kind of light rack (bearing in mind, it's invisible to the naked eye). There's a point here...everyone was very busy building Lidars and concentrating on range and resolution...easy knockdowns for LBS, not so much for mechanical solutions. Somebody at MVIS started thinking about the second and third order problems those sensors were going to cause (sunlight blinding, multiple Lidar signals from other vehicles, etc) and started working solutions. More importantly, they started patenting those solutions. To my mind, that may be one of the deciding factors in this race.

I can't WAIT until the people afraid of power line radiation get a gander at this kind of clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOWPj-4SSTU
View Quote

Believe this was also part of the now deleted tweet? Any who just picked up another small portion 20 shares @ 5.65. I'm at a 13.13 cost average now. Let's see if I can get down to 13 total by the end of the week.

For those who somehow don’t have twitter access this was tweeted:

“No Microvision sensors in our #l3pilot vehicle, but Microvision is part of our LiDAR benchmarking activities. More info coming early 2022.”
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]
For you Etrade people.....I want ot get MINE gone from my portfolio. Etrade won't let me enter 0 as a value (have to do limit order as it's OTC). How the hell am I supposed to get rid of this? I called support but my wait time was "estimated greater then 90 minutes"
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By waldershrek:
For you Etrade people.....I want ot get MINE gone from my portfolio. Etrade won't let me enter 0 as a value (have to do limit order as it's OTC). How the hell am I supposed to get rid of this? I called support but my wait time was "estimated greater then 90 minutes"
View Quote

Fidelity let me do a limit sell order @ .0001 (4 digits or less was their requirement)
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By waldershrek:
View Quote

Maybe place an order using, like $2.00.  Then go back and try to edit the price in the order - just a thought
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

If you think high power ir is safe for they eyes just because you can't see it you better get used to bumping into furniture and audio books.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
I got approved for covered calls thru Fidelity. Thinking of picking up another 53 shares of BBIG to put me at 100 shares
How much little more money could I be making selling  a covered call on BBIG right now?
View Quote

I sold these for 0.32 on Monday (10% in five weeks, plus potential for 33% appreciation on the shares)
The $3 version would be a lot more money. I should have sold the 3s, knowing that it'll be devalued from the TYDE spinoff by mid January.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BBIG220121C00004000?p=BBIG220121C00004000
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I sold these for 0.32 on Monday (10% in five weeks, plus potential for 33% appreciation on the shares)
The $3 version would be a lot more money. I should have sold the 3s, knowing that it'll be devalued from the TYDE spinoff by mid January.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BBIG220121C00004000?p=BBIG220121C00004000
View Quote

They will somehow take the TYDE dividend out of the call price to make it right.  I'm not sure how it will work.   But on cash ones they just take that value off the share price and change the call strike.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

They will somehow take the TYDE dividend out of the call price to make it right.  I'm not sure how it will work.   But on cash ones they just take that value off the share price and change the call strike.
View Quote

So you think it'll be a significant event and treated like a stock split and not like an ordinary dividend?
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#20]

So you think it'll be a significant event and treated like a stock split and not like an ordinary dividend?
View Quote

I have no idea how they are going to do it.  I've never been part of a company that has merged with another company while spinning off a new company.  Kind of uncharted waters.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Trying to sell my losers before the end of the year but they're all tied up in covered calls
Now I'm buying back my calls and selling short dated in the money calls to unload them
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:03:33 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I watched my Roomba under NODs. Holy shit that thing is sending signals like a demon spaceship
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#23]

I have no idea how they are going to do it.  I've never been part of a company that has merged with another company while spinning off a new company.  Kind of uncharted waters.  
View Quote

If it was a 3:2 split, the 100 share options at $3 would become 150 share options at $2.

If it was a 10% stock dividend, I believe a 100 share option remains a 100 share option (and a lot of options get exercised early to capture the dividend).

It seems like if they're going to adjust the contracts for TYDE, a 100 share $3 option would have to become 100 BBIG plus 10 TYDE for the same $300.
And a new options chain might get issued for BBIG options post spin-off so you can trade BBIG separate from TYDE. When that happens, the old options chain becomes semi-orphaned and thinly traded.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#24]
OCGN is the only thing that is going green by about 45 cents lol. Fuckin stonks. Bbag call options are pretty bad.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

I watched my Roomba under NODs. Holy shit that thing is sending signals like a demon spaceship
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

Your TV remote will do that too. Mine constantly communicates with the TV, maybe it's because it has an audio jack on the remote but there is a stream of data going back and forth you can see
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Have we heard when BBIG holders are supposed to get the TYDE shares?

Also what is the cutoff point for buying more BBIG and getting in on the TYDE shares?
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#27]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/457055/Lidar_consort-2204933.jpg

View Quote

That Video is some Blade Runner looking futuristic stuff.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Not keeping up with financial news... but have my account open... what just happened?
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#29]
LOL, I just saw the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:
Not keeping up with financial news... but have my account open... what just happened?
View Quote
Looks like it started around 12:30.  Feds announce something?  I cant find anything.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:13:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CajunMojo] [#31]
Originally Posted By V8Vol:

Looks like it started around 12:30.  Feds announce something?  I cant find anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By V8Vol:

Fed announcement at 14:00 ET I'd imagine, but don't know the outcome.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

A rigged market I think... lol.

I was in FB puts just barcoding, it dumped and then ripped... think my contract swung close to 100$ bucks both ways almost instantly. They cleared out some stops for sure.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By blupupher:

Also what is the cutoff point for buying more BBIG and getting in on the TYDE shares?
View Quote

Back in October they said approximately Dec 27, I think they were saying 27th was the planned ex-dividend date (which would mean the 23rd would be pre spinoff and the 27th would be post).

But now I can't find any official mention of dates.

https://investors.vincoventures.com/press-releases/detail/101/vinco-ventures-inc-bbig-announces-filing-of-form-10
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#34]
I wonder how much money the big boys made in that little roller coaster.  I watched NVDA go from 284 down to 278 and back up to 286 in 6 minutes.  Crazy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Bbag cup and handle formed!!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Back up fellas. Go mavis go.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:
https://i.imgflip.com/5y00ga.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Mavis cup and handle as well!! Gooo!!!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:05:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#41]

If it was a 3:2 split, the 100 share options at $3 would become 150 share options at $2.

If it was a 10% stock dividend, I believe a 100 share option remains a 100 share option (and a lot of options get exercised early to capture the dividend).

It seems like if they're going to adjust the contracts for TYDE, a 100 share $3 option would have to become 100 BBIG plus 10 TYDE for the same $300.
And a new options chain might get issued for BBIG options post spin-off so you can trade BBIG separate from TYDE. When that happens, the old options chain becomes semi-orphaned and thinly traded.
View Quote

Sounds right.  

It's really hard to know the valuation of things because of the merger with Zash and the name change. All so confusing.  

I'm just sitting here burning theta.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By blupupher:

View Quote

Not released yet.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
Back up fellas. Go mavis go.
View Quote

?   Explain
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Up 5.2% right now. Nice!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Power hour!
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#47]

I’m glad I believed in NVDA on Monday when it sold off.  I got more on sale.

NVDA has been my best stock of the year.  Up about 65%.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#48]
October 19, BBIG said they hoped to issue a Form 10 announcement of the TYDE spinoff the week of Oct 26, with record date (which would be later than ex-dividend date) on or about 12-27.  But the announcement that came 11-08 (not 10-26) didn't have a record date that I noticed.

In searching for a final announcement, I found this little tidbit in the announcement of BBIG restating outstanding warrants to cover the TYDE spinoff. It appears they're saying that warrant holders will get twice as much TYDE as they would have gotten if they were real shareholders, but common shareholders get the TYDE issued to them outright, and it looks like the warrant holders will get warrants to BUY shares in TYDE.

https://investors.vincoventures.com/sec-filings-email/content/0001493152-21-028036/ex10-4.htm

(b) Spin-off Distribution. In addition to any adjustments pursuant to Section 2 above, if the Company shall declare or make the Spin-off Distribution, then, the Holder shall be entitled to participate in such Distribution to the same extent that the Holder would have participated therein if the Holder had held 200% of the number of shares of Common Stock acquirable upon complete exercise of this Warrant (without regard to any limitations or restrictions on exercise of this Warrant, including without limitation, the Maximum Percentage, without regard to any limitation on the number of authorized shares of Common Stock, and without regard to any limitation on the number of authorized shares of Crytyde’s common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “TYDE Common Stock”), and regardless of whether or not the Initial Exercisability Date has occurred) immediately before the date on which a record is taken for such Spin-off Distribution, or, if no such record is taken, the date as of which the record holders of shares of Common Stock are to be determined for the participation in such Spin-off Distribution; provided, however, that the Holder’s participation in the Spin-off Distribution shall be in the form of a Warrant to purchase shares of TYDE Common Stock, as set forth in the Amendment Agreement.”
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#49]

I forgot what we were talking about.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:35:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#50]
...and yet my 104 MVIS call contracts at $7.00 on 12/17 won't sell for .05
Page / 1703
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top