Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm here for the drug test. Whudoya guys got?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a random drug test on 4/20/21. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

Same. What do we need to get for the high score? I'm competitive.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't realize that it was cheeba day.

Makes since though....4/20

Break out the gummies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

The Reyn guy at the Poes Tavern on Sullivan Island is buying stoner chicks beer right now.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Old timers may remember when this place was hugely and rabidly against pot legalization.

My, how times have changed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, you come in here spouting your views like someone here gives a shit.

Old timers may remember when this place was hugely and rabidly against pot legalization.

You joined in 2022, how would you know?

Weed certainly has a large generational split....likely due to the historical war against weed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

A lot has changed over those years too, like most states have MMJ laws and RMJ laws. I say live and let live. Just do it responsibly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

And now we have trannies and child grooming.

Reflection of degeneracy
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Did kcolg30 get a new screen name???
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A lot has changed over those years too, like most states have MMJ laws and RMJ laws. I say live and let live. Just do it responsibly.
View Quote

Let the kids chop off genitals.

Affirm their groomed identities.

Live and let live.

Lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a random drug test on 4/20/21. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

Make sure you get the pee in the cup.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You joined in 2022, how would you know?

Weed certainly has a large generational split....likely due to the historical war against weed.
View Quote

My doctor said I was psychic. Could have been psycho, I wasn't listening too closely at the time.

The major turnabout came in 1989. The legalizers have won the argument consistently every year since then. There was a specific reason for that and it wasn't generational shift.

Pew Research on marijuana legalization opinions since 1969
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://nida.nih.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/available-treatments-marijuana-use-disorders

And yet it is addictive.

I’m loving the pot propaganda.

It’s like word games that the left uses.

You are confusing physical dependency and addiction. They are similar and different.

Physical dependence means they need the drug or face a physical problem.

You can be addicted to something and not be physically dependent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

It's literally impossible for MJ to ever be addictive. It's habitual. There is no physical dependency, so there is no addiction.

It's biologically impossible to develop a physical dependency to MJ.

https://nida.nih.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/available-treatments-marijuana-use-disorders

And yet it is addictive.

You are confusing physical dependency and addiction. They are similar and different.

I'm not confusing anything. The definition of addiction changed over the last 20 years. Addiction is physical dependency. Anything else came from the nanny state.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Live and let live.

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Live and let live.

Lol

Except we're talking about adults and a recreational drug......which, as politely as I can say, is none of your fucking business.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:04:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Reflection of degeneracy
View Quote

Why are trannies the first thing on your mind, consistently, completely unprompted?

I see LGBTwhatever people all the time. They aren't part of my life and never will be so I don't think about them much at all.

How about you?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Live and let live.

Lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why are trannies the first thing on your mind, consistently, completely unprompted?

I see LGBTwhatever people all the time. They aren't part of my life and never will be so I don't think about them much at all.

How about you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reflection of degeneracy

How about you?

Dope made me gay for pay.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Reflection of degeneracy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reflection of degeneracy
Is the globohomo agenda drinking adrenachrome from children in the room with you, RIGHT NOW?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm not confusing anything. The definition of addiction changed over the last 20 years. Addiction is physical dependency. Anything else came from the nanny state.
View Quote

Lol

https://www.asam.org/quality-care/definition-of-addiction

Physical dependency isn’t even mentioned.

“Addiction is a treatable, chronic medical disease involving complex interactions among brain circuits, genetics, the environment, and an individual’s life experiences. People with addiction use substances or engage in behaviors that become compulsive and often continue despite harmful consequences.”
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Lol

“Addiction is a treatable, chronic medical disease involving complex interactions among brain circuits, genetics, the environment, and an individual’s life experiences. People with addiction use substances or engage in behaviors that become compulsive and often continue despite harmful consequences.”
View Quote

Gambling causes addiction and doesn't even have any substance.  What would we have to do to you to keep you from becoming addicted?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lol

Physical dependency isn't even mentioned.

"Addiction is a treatable, chronic medical disease involving complex interactions among brain circuits, genetics, the environment, and an individual's life experiences. People with addiction use substances or engage in behaviors that become compulsive and often continue despite harmful consequences."
View Quote
Damn dude.  Don't you have a job?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

I'll keep mentioning sugar.  I'd wager the effects of this drug outweigh the harm of weed.  

Diabeetus
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Wait until you discover how addictive nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine are.......do you crusade against them as much as you do against weed?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:11:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wait until you discover how addictive nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine are.......do you crusade against them as much as you do against weed?
View Quote

I have seen what happens to caffeine addicts who don't get their coffee on time. Horrible. Should be outlawed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Yea, the nanny state says people with no self control are addicts so they don't have to feel responsible for their shitty behavior.

Charlie Sheen and Tiger Woods were just sex addicts we should feel sorry for, not multi millionaire assholes that were whoring around.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Except we're talking about adults and a recreational drug......which, as politely as I can say, is none of your fucking business.
View Quote

Except it use bleeds into young/adult/old and using drugs for enjoyment is the basest of leftist mantra “do what makes you happy”, consequences be damned.

Nothing is more sad than seeing a family with a drug addicted member in a parent role with the other members suffering their stupidity or being that parent watching their kid completely torn because of a “harmless” substance.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Marijuana use leads to other forms of drug dependency at higher rates than no drug use at all.

Those pot needles are just plain heroin needles of their future selves.

Disgusting degenerate culture which destroys America.
Boomer hippie drug culture has won the PR campaign.
View Quote

If serious, I nominated this for one of the most uninformed posts of all time
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reflection of degeneracy

How about you?

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How about you?
View Quote

Because trannies are just another symptom of mental illness and societal degeneration.

Just like you see the rise of crime in cities, which is also coincidentally where drugs are most prevalent.

Weird.

I
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Except it use bleeds into young/adult/old and using drugs for enjoyment is the basest of leftist mantra “do what makes you happy”, consequences be damned.

Nothing is more sad than seeing a family with a drug addicted member in a parent role with the other members suffering their stupidity or being that parent watching their kid completely torn because of a “harmless” substance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's not happening with weed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not surprised.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Gambling causes addiction and doesn't even have any substance.  What would we have to do to you to keep you from becoming addicted?
View Quote

Thanks for proving my point.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Horseshoe theory is correct once again.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, im at the hospital right this fucking moment because of alcohol.   Yeah, I'm babysitting my father. Yes, I wish he was a pothead instead of an alcoholic.

Not every vice ends up in rehab and destruction of your personal world. I've seen it with alcohol 3 times people close to me.  The burnouts seem to be doing fine.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah, im at the hospital right this fucking moment because of alcohol.   Yeah, I'm babysitting my father. Yes, I wish he was a pothead instead of an alcoholic.

Not every vice ends up in rehab and destruction of your personal world. I've seen it with alcohol 3 times people close to me.  The burnouts seem to be doing fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was visiting my father in the hospital a couple weeks ago due to a lifetime of smoking tobacco cigarettes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Day off coming off a 65 hr work week.

Chores done around the house. Kids out of the house.

Bored.

Having a conversation with the pot heads who happen to be off.

Good coincidence I guess.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

My condolences. That’s painful to see over time.

Hopefully your kids don’t see you the same with emphysema.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bored.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bored.

I'd rather be working.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Bored.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bored.

You should probably go outside and disconnect.  You seem wrapped a little tight.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, you're kind of a dick.  You really should try an edible.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And yet it is addictive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

It's literally impossible for MJ to ever be addictive. It's habitual. There is no physical dependency, so there is no addiction.

And yet it is addictive.

The MJ lobby is so very strong.  And yes, it is like arguing with leftists.  Perhaps you are.  

The THC concentrations in dispensary weed have been engineered to 30-35%.  Good luck finding lower concentration products.  This isn’t your mom and dad’s weed from the 80’s.  It is literally not the same substance anymore.  THC vapes are even higher.  Much higher.  This stuff is fucking kids up, along with adults.  You don’t see casual users anymore.  They become daily to hourly users within months of first use.  Sometimes within weeks.  

Take a look at the corporations investing in the industry-pharmaceutical, tobacco, etc.

Keep up the good fight but you’re arguing with people with an agenda.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The MJ lobby is so very strong.  And yes, it is like arguing with leftists.  Perhaps you are.  

The THC concentrations in dispensary weed have been engineered to 30-35%.  Good luck finding lower concentration products.  This isn’t your mom and dad’s weed from the 80’s.  It is literally not the same substance anymore.  THC vapes are even higher.  Much higher.  This stuff is fucking kids up, along with adults.  You don’t see casual users anymore.  They become daily to hourly users within months of first use.  Sometimes within weeks.  

Take a look at the corporations investing in the industry-pharmaceutical, tobacco, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

And yet it is addictive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

And yet it is addictive.

Lol, we gonna get your kids high, cut their genitals off, and inject them with communism.  All part of the plan.

And its within minutes of first use, always chasing the dragon after that

I know i know  marijuana underground is that way.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

My condolences. That's painful to see over time.

Hopefully your kids don't see you the same with emphysema.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My condolences. That's painful to see over time.

Hopefully your kids don't see you the same with emphysema.

Is this you?

Cop eats pot brownies and calls 911 (full version)

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

And yet it is addictive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No.

The equivalent of saying someone has a beer at a party, and next month they’re drinking Everclear to get up in the morning.  Cannabis isn’t good for you by any stretch, but the hyperbole is incredible.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You should probably go outside and disconnect.  You seem wrapped a little tight.
View Quote

Probably later.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is wild lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Guess I'l go to the park, walk my dag. Possible contact High.

View Quote

Sounds like a good time for you and the dog.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Lol, we gonna get your kids high, cut their genitals off, and inject them with communism.  All part of the plan.

View Quote

Each one is a different path to the same result to leftism.

Lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The equivalent of saying someone has a beer at a party, and next month they’re drinking Everclear to get up in the morning.  Cannabis isn’t good for you by any stretch, but the hyperbole is incredible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

And yet it is addictive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No.

No its not good for you. But there are so many other habits we have that aren't as well.  Eating right and working out while using weed is conceivably as healthy as someone who never uses, eats like shit and never moves, if not more so.

Inconsistency bothers me.  

Pot is far from the worst vice to have.  And we all have vices.  Judge not lest ye be judged.

And Jesus gave us all seed bearing plants to use.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No its not good for you. But there are so many other habits we have that aren't as well.  Eating right and working out while using weed is conceivably as healthy as someone who never uses, eats like shit and never moves, if not more so.

Pot is by far the worst vice to have.  And we all have vices.  Judge not lest ye be judged.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

And yet it is addictive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No.

Pot is by far the worst vice to have.  And we all have vices.  Judge not lest ye be judged.

If you ask me Advice is the worst Vice
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top