Quoted:
IN!

For the Hepatitis C.

... and the felony conviction.

+ surprise buttsecs
+ AIDS
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Gonna look good OP. Make sure to post again when done.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Called it quits after three hours, all the lines are pretty much done, she goes over everything very faintly at first, so the lines you see aren't final. Once the lines were done we started on a little "secondary shading" on the knights head.

A close up of the knights head, it's about 1"x1"

I still have 3 or so more sessions until it's all done
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Good investment.  Guaranteed to increase in value.

And if you act now, we'll poke a hole in some other portion of your anatomy ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#9]
When I like some artwork I put it in a frame.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Called it quits after three hours, all the lines are pretty much done, she goes over everything very faintly at first, so the lines you see aren't final. Once the lines were done we started on a little "secondary shading" on the knights head.
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Use_the_2nd/Mobile%20Uploads/8DFE5B03-9D6C-43C5-943C-7A911F755560_zpsybnecyzn.jpg

A close up of the knights head, it's about 1"x1"
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Use_the_2nd/Mobile%20Uploads/CCFD1598-72D2-49D0-9A63-F50BDDD769DB_zpsmhp58dzc.jpg

I still have 3 or so more sessions until it's all done
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Earlier some one mentioned the dogs face, I hadn't artist rework it to look like my dag Ruger. Yes the photo was taken with a potato

The picture she based it off of

Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And if you act now, we'll poke a hole in some other portion of your anatomy ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!
View Quote

I guarantee your house is full of shit that isn't 'necessary'.

You see, that's the beautiful thing about money... You can do whatever you want with it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I always LOL at when people imply you will never get a job. Mcdonalds is full of plain skins!

I was one of the first chicks to get a tattoo in this area, I was the third one jack did. This was in the early 80's. It affected me absolutely zip.

When I graduated and started my first job, I noticed a shadow under the sleeve of one of the pathologists. I don't know what his tat is of but it covers his whole arm.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You see, that's the beautiful thing about money... You can do whatever you want with it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your new avatar threw me off for a second
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like to hide under the tree these-a-days, waiting for achilles tendons to come near.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Why so many sessions? Her choice or yours? I sat for 12 hours at the convention in DC a few years back getting an HR Giger piece. While that was a bit much, 5 hours is easy.

My opinion on it is it should have been larger. Almost too much going on in such a small space. Very interested to see finished product though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Awesome. Durer thread.

I've always liked this one

http://www.hermitary.com/archives/durer-melancholia-02.jpg
View Quote

Holy shit, that dude makes Escher look like a piker.

Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why so many sessions? Her choice or yours? I sat for 12 hours at the convention in DC a few years back getting an HR Giger piece. While that was a bit much, 5 hours is easy.

My opinion on it is it should have been larger. Almost too much going on in such a small space. Very interested to see finished product though.
View Quote

Mine, I had a few too many drinks on Saturday night, going in and getting tattooed with a pounding head ache is not fun. Oh well, lesson learned

I would have loved to do a back piece but I wanted to be able to see this piece, we got a little creative with the editing, took some stuff out and changed the location of a few things like the town on the hill in the background and the location of both death and the devil.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I dunno man... I think tats are foul.

People donning them typically think they are way "cooler" than they actually are.

my 2 cents
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol right. Who wants to sit in a fuckin chair for 12 hours? I get hungry and bored after about 4-5 hours. Tattoo looks like it could come out very cool OP.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I dunno man... I think tats are foul.

People donning them typically think they are way "cooler" than they actually are.

my 2 cents
View Quote

I am cooler than you

Seriously tho, it's a piece of art that I admire and am proud to display.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Just wait till it's done before you cut your arm off at the shoulder.........it might turn out OK!
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#23]
The subject matter is cool, but there's a lot going on there.

In about 20 years..... I dunno.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The subject matter is cool, but there's a lot going on there.

In about 20 years..... I dunno.
View Quote

Proper care and "maintenance" should take care of that
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

lol right. Who wants to sit in a fuckin chair for 12 hours? I get hungry and bored after about 4-5 hours. Tattoo looks like it could come out very cool OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why tattoo shops have interns: burrito fetching.  Then I sit around bleeding, eating and talking shit for an hour and then get back to it.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top