Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#1]
It's just a distraction away from Hunter's legal "problems".
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's an interesting perspective.
I find it hard to believe that the government believes in the bible And is using it as a guide For their evil intentions. Possible though.
View Quote

Is it though?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Q level stuff direct from the Government.

Misinform and distract.  Just the way they like it.

More BS
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#4]
It is all designed to take the focus off Joe Biden's increasing senility, and off Hunter Biden's criminal issues.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The .gov needs a distraction
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That might have some credence if a majority of people thought there were aliens but they don't and the news on alleged UFO's/Aliens is only noticed by a small minority. Most people believe we are Gods only special little intelligent creatures living on a the only habitable orb he built especially for us and only us in the whole universe.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#7]
The hole in the 'it's to distract folks from Bidens crimes' theory is that something like this is global...it's not just some USA story.  I doubt other countries even care about the Bidens, much less care enough to disclose interaction with extraterrestrials.

Reminds me of covid....we all knew the whole thing was bullshit,  but it was global...there wasn't any reasonable way to think it was purely a US government thing.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:51:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I learned in the other thread, that the Government made an Official Pronouncement:   They’re Here.    Inter-dimensional beings.  Amongst us.    

I was amazed, but entirely unsurprised.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#9]
At this point, I'm just going to assume MIB was a documentary.

Especially the part about the Post Office.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Are the aliens wearing lvl4+ plates? If not idgaf.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

But for it to be a smokescreen at all, is a smart play. You don’t always have to spend money when you have it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The building to this recent hearing has its roots farther back than Biden even being the President. For this all to be a smokescreen for Biden is just false. Maybe someone somewhere gives it some play for that reason but it wasn't crafted for that reason.

This stuff is coming up now because people in the know are prying at the programs to try and dislodge the tech and get it into the public where it can be monetized.

But for it to be a smokescreen at all, is a smart play. You don’t always have to spend money when you have it.

If it's true, it should be the biggest story of all time so it would only be natural that it would overshadow other news.

Really if someone looks at it objectively they might ponder why the alien thing hasn't garnered way MORE attention from MSM.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#13]
They exist

But its being used as a cover story to protect the bidens.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Part of the propaganda effort.  All this bullshit about hearings in the US.  Like we are the only country where a ufo could have crashed.  It ufos were real, one would crash in Kenya and we would see videos of it being looted in minutes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Interdimensional distraction. They've been coming and going for a very long time. It's convenient at the moment to allow some info to get out there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Part of the propaganda effort.  All this bullshit about hearings in the US.  Like we are the only country where a ufo could have crashed.  It ufos were real, one would crash in Kenya and we would see videos of it being looted in minutes.
View Quote

France had a bunch of hearings and stuff at one point but you have to be able to read French to read about it
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Seems like there is a lot of talk at high levels of the government about the potential existence of non-human artifacts / beings. Why? And why now?

For decades people have fantasized about aliens...it has been the subtext for countless movies and TV shows. All that time, governments and scientists dismissed it all as fantasy. The Fermi Paradox is predicated on the idea that no evidence of extraterrestrial life exists. Now, all of a sudden, some 'supposedly official' sources are suggesting that yes, in fact there is evidence.

So....why disclose it now? Is something imminent that makes disclosure necessary? Or, is this yet another tactic to simply distract people and keep them entertained and amused?

View Quote

I read that post in Napoleon Dynamite’s voice.  Maybe you can do a post on Ligers next.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wakanda protects them from aliens.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Corruption evidence against the Biden crime organization is building.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:21:24 PM EDT
[#21]
where are they going to get a 1964 chevvy malibu from?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#22]
More Congressional Hearings for All The actors in D.C.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#25]
My theory on how life started on earth is the planet was visited by extraterrestrials.
One of them had to take a dump real ie Taco Bell breakfast burrito.
Well he hopped out of his craft took a dump in a mud puddle and the rest was history.
So basically we are all descended from a lump of Taco Bell breakfast burrito that had alien intestinal dna attached.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Is it though?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's an interesting perspective.
I find it hard to believe that the government believes in the bible And is using it as a guide For their evil intentions. Possible though.

Is it though?
  They probably believe it but are working for the wrong side thinking they are going to beat God.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I have it from reliable anonymous sources that the UAP/UFO alien accounts are very much a real thing.  Ray Epps is their Forward Observer and they are waiting for him to send the signal for them to descend upon us en masse. The aliens plan on selling tickets to the interdimensional rapture.  Kind of like a cosmic Ticketmaster.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Bread & circuses, modernized.

Same with AI, social media, etc, which do double-duty for propaganda/indoctrination.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Classic distraction.  Look at the CIA flying saucer stories to distract the media when they overthrew Guatemala.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have it from reliable anonymous sources that the UAP/UFO alien accounts are very much a real thing.  Ray Epps is their Forward Observer and they are waiting for him to send the signal for them to descend upon us en masse. The aliens plan on selling tickets to the interdimensional rapture.  Kind of like a cosmic Ticketmaster.
View Quote

One thing that you should try to keep your eye on is what happened in the late 1940s in Roswell.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A story broke recently about how “non-human biologics” were confirmed found at crash sites or some such business.

You can google around from there for more.
View Quote

Couple monkeys in a Russian experiment
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Someone did a thread here, I think this year, about using “The Aliens” to guide our country & planet into Communism & “Green Energy” to save our planet.

If $5/gal gas won’t make people listen—the aliens will—agenda must move forward at all costs!
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Deflection for the Biden crime syndicate.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The hole in the 'it's to distract folks from Bidens crimes' theory is that something like this is global...it's not just some USA story.  I doubt other countries even care about the Bidens, much less care enough to disclose interaction with extraterrestrials.

Reminds me of covid....we all knew the whole thing was bullshit,  but it was global...there wasn't any reasonable way to think it was purely a US government thing.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Truth
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Psy Ops
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Random tinfoil hat guess.....we have invented enough black budget top secret tech that if released to the public it would make modern cell phones and AI look like 1950's tech.  

Here is how we win WW3....start using our fancy spacecraft and other unimaginable tech to attack every other powerful nation....claim that it's aliens trying to take over earth....destroy every other political adversary....then do a mock 'attack' on the 'aliens' and 'win' the battle for earth.  America walks away the hero of the planet, and is once again the undisputed heavy weight champion.  

Frankly, I'd buy that for a dollar before I'd believe anything that the Biden administration says.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Even if you’re not a believer, read Revelation and Daniel. Those, in light of what is happening in the world should at the most wake you up, and at the very least make you go hmmmmm….
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not only is it a distraction, the fact they're using this to do it shows just how fucked the world is gonna be.
View Quote

Yeah, this is where I'm at. I do think there might be something to the disclosure, but this is one of those one-and-done,
max impact things, and if they're spending this distraction capital now, there has to be some serious, serious shit going
on behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Distraction for the "simple" people.... SPORTSBALL/HOLLYWEIRD only goes so far.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Setting up to explain the disappearance of the believers in the Rapture.

Ever notice they come on all hot and heavy around a time when many believe it
could occur then deliver a big nothing burger when the rapture does not happen?

The rapture will occur at an appointed time by God, and the believers are told to watch
for it lest they get taken by surprise. So you know the government is also watching
(or watching those watching) so they can hang onto control when the rapture happens.

View Quote

Get your meds check, dude. Seriously, I think you're a little off the deep end.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#42]
It is a setup as a last ditch effort to prove Trump is an alien and therefore cannot run for President.  They will also keep him in a special lab for testing at area 51 for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

During the 1985 Geneva convention President Reagan asked Soviet Premier Gorbachev if the two countries could set their differences aside in the case of an alien invasion, and Gorbachev said they could.

I’m not saying there isn’t some truth to the information coming out, but as Rahm Emmanuel allegedly said “never let a crisis go to waste”.

Using real legitimate threats to usurp rights, and expand the power of government is an old tradition even if those threats are overblown.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Feds trying to keep the natives from getting too upset.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

During the 1985 Geneva convention President Reagan asked Soviet Premier Gorbachev if the two countries could set their differences aside in the case of an alien invasion, and Gorbachev said they could.

I'm not saying there isn't some truth to the information coming out, but as Rahm Emmanuel allegedly said "never let a crisis go to waste".

Using real legitimate threats to usurp rights, and expand the power of government is an old tradition even if those threats are overblown.
View Quote
rona was a test run.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've personally seen craft that are impossible for humans to construct, power, or survive operation of due to the Gs.
View Quote

Do tell.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Weapons of Mass Distraction
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top