Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
View Quote

Exactly!  Finally someone who Is making sense.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Am I having a seizure?
View Quote

I don't think so, but I'm not a doctor.

OP might be having a stroke.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Was this thread started by an over excited 12 year old boy who just saw his first boobie?
View Quote

You’re giving OP too much credit.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is what we pay them for, to keep the peace.
View Quote

They aren't going to settle disputed property lines.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No shit? I'm glad I'm not the only one.
View Quote

It’s like someone just kept tapping words in IOS predictive texting.

Hey guys we have all set forever ago and I saw that one in my room was just so good now I just went out and saw the chicks on my phone so they were all set for a minute and I saw the guy in my room so they didn’t even have to the room and I didn’t have a clue where it went and they were all good and I didn’t have a clue what I was doing and I didn’t have a clue what I was doing but he didn’t know that was my phone ?? so he didn’t have it in his car ?? but didn’t want him out of it so he doesn’t know
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:57:48 PM EDT
[#7]
OP must have a really exhausting job.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:59:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Before you go completely off the deep end how do you know it's not just utilities tracing/marking underground lines or something like that?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I know those words, I just don't quite understand them in that order is all
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#10]
You sure someone didn't request a utility locate?  
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:01:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Before you go completely off the deep end how do you know it's not just utilities tracing/marking underground lines or something like that?
View Quote

He needs to post a pic.
OP, post a pic.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I can’t remember the last time I came home and found my neighbor had flagged off.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#13]
When bad neighbors encroach on the purity of essence of my property I usually react by pouring out of the house number at least you have to be to work with you and your way of the week of the year based in the morning and the other one of the best things for the kids to do with it is the same thing for the next few days.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I tried to understand your post , but I'm fucking lost.
View Quote

THis.  WTF OP
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't walt to see them be yellow with a black bell on them.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sorry it wasn't clear.  I come home from work asshat next door has actually gone to home depot and bought strings of flags. And cut off half my driveway and a corner of my new property.  As per my realtor and the lawyer.  I get to call local sheriff department and report the trespass.  I did deputy said cut the shit done and will look into the state laws for moving a survey marker.  Maybe theft, i dont know. So my options are drag his ass to court or sell my new home cause i could've stayed in California for this shit. Or xxxxx? Whats the call?
View Quote

Don't know how it works in America but here in Canada before going to the Notary (closing) a certificate of location is provided by a surveyor.

A Certificate of Location is a document, prepared by a land surveyor consisting of a map and report on the current situation and state of immovable (the piece of land and all things attached to it, house, shed, servitudes) with respect to titles, lot regulations, zoning regulations and municipal bylaws.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:15:57 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm either really smart or really stupid because I understood the post and why he called his realtor.

I would have a talk with the neighbor tomorrow, a civil discussion,  but would let him know that I'm not to be messed with in the future.  You already know he's sneaky, deceitful, and an outright crook so it probably won't do any good, but people like that hate direct people so it may knock off any future bullshit.

Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:19:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Hang on blood, she coming’ wit de medi-side.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#19]
If he painted your lawn with festive colored lines, you need to dig them up now, before it's too late. If they're red or yellow, you need to go 2' -3' down to get rid of all traces of the paint. Sometimes you need to go deeper to remove the orange and blue colors. Make sure to call for a utility locate first so you don't throw out you back or get hurt.

(DON'T do this, except the last part)
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Just wanted you guys to know that you can fix things and make sure you don't need any help. If it doesn't have any problems then let us all be aware.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:23:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Did you have a stroke writing that or did I have a stroke reading it?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:25:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Wtf does a realtor have to do with anything? lol

This has to be trolling.

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:28:08 AM EDT
[#23]
What in fuck is this thread about?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Was this thread started by an over excited 12 year old boy who just saw his first boobie?
View Quote

Needs more punctualizationnessism
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
View Quote

Flagged off driveway yard realtor call.

Bro do you even sheriff advise 10.5 hours shit cutting down?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:39:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I tried to understand your post , but I'm fucking lost.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:07:02 AM EDT
[#30]

In for pics.

Pics?

Pics!

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:08:41 AM EDT
[#31]
grammar?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Cant have no floridaman flaggin the corner off. Pull them flGs and flag off his corner. Then post a for sale sign in front of his house. Then after he takes it down post a for sale sign in you buddies yard with the neighbors phone number so he will get calls. Then put him on craigslist for a free place to stay. Then post him in the craigslist personals. Then sign him up for an extended car warranty. If that doesnt work call the realtor and sell his house for real.
View Quote

I think I've been laughing out loud for at least 10 minutes reading this thread.  This stuff is why I come here, thanks guys!
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#33]
So what are you going to do when you find out his flag line is the real line?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Has the neighbor started a thread yet? asking for a friend.....
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:37:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I think I've been laughing out loud for at least 10 minutes reading this thread.  This stuff is why I come here, thanks guys!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cant have no floridaman flaggin the corner off. Pull them flGs and flag off his corner. Then post a for sale sign in front of his house. Then after he takes it down post a for sale sign in you buddies yard with the neighbors phone number so he will get calls. Then put him on craigslist for a free place to stay. Then post him in the craigslist personals. Then sign him up for an extended car warranty. If that doesnt work call the realtor and sell his house for real.

I missed this the first scroll though.

Fucking bravo.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:39:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Let me go get a few shots of whiskey and reread this shit.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:49:11 AM EDT
[#37]
lol
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:49:15 AM EDT
[#38]
So what you are saying is that your neighbor moved your toilet?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:58:04 AM EDT
[#39]
RIP English language
1550-June 10, 2021
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:58:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Too late. He claimed it. Those are the rules.

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:03:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck his dog and run over his wife
View Quote

Shit on his porch first.

See if that solves things.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#42]
You could just to over there and flag him off.   Maybe he'll flag you off after.

You could even flag each other off at the same time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:07:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It’s like someone just kept tapping words in IOS predictive texting.

Hey guys we have all set forever ago and I saw that one in my room was just so good now I just went out and saw the chicks on my phone so they were all set for a minute and I saw the guy in my room so they didn’t even have to the room and I didn’t have a clue where it went and they were all good and I didn’t have a clue what I was doing and I didn’t have a clue what I was doing but he didn’t know that was my phone ?? so he didn’t have it in his car ?? but didn’t want him out of it so he doesn’t know
View Quote

Have we ever done a thread with just predictive text?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:09:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:17:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:20:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Based on the preponderance of the evidence I'm going to have to side with your neighbor on this one, OP. Sorry.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:29:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Post fail! No ms paint.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:02:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sorry it wasn't clear.  I come home from work asshat next door has actually gone to home depot and bought strings of flags. And cut off half my driveway and a corner of my new property.  As per my realtor and the lawyer.  I get to call local sheriff department and report the trespass.  I did deputy said cut the shit done and will look into the state laws for moving a survey marker.  Maybe theft, i dont know. So my options are drag his ass to court or sell my new home cause i could've stayed in California for this shit. Or xxxxx? Whats the call?
View Quote

A Californian moving to florida.

That alone explains a lot.

Did you buy your house or drive it there?

Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:08:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Your long hours must be why you're so defensive about your choice of pants
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd be happy I got off work 2 hours early.
Your long hours must be why you're so defensive about your choice of pants

LOL I was diagnosed with PTSD from the 2010 GD/LEO BDU war.  Really saw some action.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 4:11:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Did you take pics ? Have the surveyor come out and reset the pin
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top