Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought that apple tasted funny.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We will hear back in thirty years that he sold a hundred pmags for 1 dollar shipped each on the EE, but that each one had been inside of him
View Quote

Hoping, just hoping, that one made it that prick E5 he had, and then the rest to those assholes who wouldn't high five the soup sandwich on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]
More Arfcom passive-aggressive types out themselves.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey OP, I came in your bowl of cereal.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a PFC caught urinating in a coffee pot, he was charged with assault on every officer that had ever drank from it. If I recall the number, he should still be in Ft. Leavenworth for it.

There comes to 'Let it go and go on.'
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I knew someone like the OP, his dependent wife stuck a  kitchen knife in him.

the whole platoon wanted to take up a donation for her lawyer.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#8]
You need to deal with this issue, it's probably holding you back... Look him up and beat him with your purse.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL

Was 4 years the HYT for E2 back then?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
       OP, one would think that you would have matured more in the last 30 years...

Also, 4 years as an E2?  I'm guessing you got in a lot of trouble, and got mad at you NCO's when they did paperwork on you for your fuckups.....

View Quote

Where are you guys getting 4 years as an E2? 1 enlistment, 3 years, E4.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#11]
OP is a boot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I didn't need to be a Sgt or Cpl to be a little darth maul.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It would appear that this thread is not going in the direction the OP thought it would go. That's what happens on this site when YOU the OP are the dickhead..
View Quote

Ha....I don't care how it goes actually. I was was around 20 years old at the time. I like to think I wouldn't do the same thing now....but that guy was such an ass, I just might. As most of you know, the military isn't like the real world,  2 men of differing rank can't sort out differences by confronting each other. In my 20 year old mind, that gave me some "fuck you" type satisfaction.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OP is a boot showershoe.
View Quote

fxd
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If this is OP's story about how he got the 1,000 yard stare, I gotta say this man is hard as fuck.  Your squad's nickname for you was Nailz, amirite?
View Quote

You will never hear 1000 yard stare stories out of me. Much respect for guys that saw ugly stuff, but I was in the peacetime Army of the early 80's. The unit(s) I was in did literally nothing important. We were a bunch of frat boy types who fucked around, drank, and fucked around some more. This E5 I(we) fucked with was universally hated, and not because he was a good NCO who was trying to straighten us up. We had plenty of those,several were 'Nam vets who had my respect.

I submit to ARFCOM, had you been there, you would understand...
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Ha....I don't care how it goes actually. I was was around 20 years old at the time. I like to think I wouldn't do the same thing now....but that guy was such an ass, I just might. As most of you know, the military isn't like the real world,  2 men of differing rank can't sort out differences by confronting each other. In my 20 year old mind, that gave me some "fuck you" type satisfaction.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It would appear that this thread is not going in the direction the OP thought it would go. That's what happens on this site when YOU the OP are the dickhead..

So...maturity is something that has escaped you all of your life?

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
.....we had a squad leader (brand new E5) who was a total dick. Most of our squad were E4's and E3's, so there was not a HUGE gap in experience. He could not navigate with a map and compass to save his life, he was terrified of being in the field (we were a 95B company, we did both garrison and field stuff in Germany).

We were stuck on an afternoon shift for fricking ever. We would all go over to the mess hall at the same time, then come back to the barracks, get ready, and head out for our shift. There was about an hour of relaxing time between mess hall and reporting for duty.

So this dickhead E5 got in the habit of bringing an apple back from the mess hall. He would put it on his dresser, go take a shower, come back, dress, eat his apple and read the paper. Because he was a cock, while he was in the shower I would take his apple, rub it on my balls and the crack of my ass, and put it back. Then I would sit nearby while he ate his apple, saying things like "I never eat apples, they taste shitty".

I hope he reads this. Fuck you Sgt. @#$&! ( i honestly can't remember his name, this was 30 years ago. I can see his face, but can't remember his stupid fucking name)
View Quote

So, are you sharing this with us as kind of a group therapy thing for you?

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh God yes....I have been married for 30 years to the girl I have been hanging out with since we were 14....just ask her, I am 17 years old in my head (on a good day)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh God yes....I have been married for 30 years to the girl I have been hanging out with since we were 14....just ask her, I am 17 years old in my head (on a good day)

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So you tampered with food and are bragging about it on a site that will ban you for doing illegal activities?
View Quote

Your not supposed to take food from mess hall
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Typical SPC4 behavior.  Most if they would spend their time on constructive things instead of shamming
they would have been promotable.
View Quote

Also this, drink the Kool aid it makes it easier
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And now that guy is retired enjoying his retirement check and free healthcare and yourPetty attempt at revenge didn't even matter.

Good job OP

View Quote

Not a chance that this twit made it to retirement.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:08:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I thought that apple tasted funny.
View Quote

I don't think we ever had anyone fuck with someone else's food.

At least, I HOPE we didn't.

<---Tries to remember who he might have pissed off and if he ever ate anything they had access to.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You will never hear 1000 yard stare stories out of me. Much respect for guys that saw ugly stuff, but I was in the peacetime Army of the early 80's. The unit(s) I was in did literally nothing important. We were a bunch of frat boy types who fucked around, drank, and fucked around some more. This E5 I(we) fucked with was universally hated, and not because he was a good NCO who was trying to straighten us up. We had plenty of those,several were 'Nam vets who had my respect.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If this is OP's story about how he got the 1,000 yard stare, I gotta say this man is hard as fuck.  Your squad's nickname for you was Nailz, amirite?

Right because none of us had NCO's we hated lol.

I got fucked with mercilessly when I got to the fleet as a young 0331. I never wiped anyone's food on my sweaty balls, because that's just something adult men don't do.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I got fucked with mercilessly when I got to the fleet as a young 0331. I never wiped anyone's food on my sweaty balls, because that's just something adult men don't do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a million years I would not try and convince you that at 18-19-20 years of age I was even close to an "adult"....

This is another ARFCOM bullet point:

You are all wealthy and debt free

You all have super model wives

AND NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER RESORTED TO THE DIRTY TRICKS FILE TO FUCK WITH SOMEONE......Ha! Bullshit. Liars.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In a million years I would not try and convince you that at 18-19-20 years of age I was even close to an "adult"....

AND NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER RESORTED TO THE DIRTY TRICKS FILE TO FUCK WITH SOMEONE......Ha! Bullshit. Liars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah.. what the fuck are you talking about? Is it that hard to believe that most of us never wiped someone else's food on our sacks? I'm a liar because I don't cross that line?

Have a played dirty tricks on people. Yeah sure. I don't fuck with people's food though. Not like that. If that's SO hard for you to believe IMO that says a hell of a lot more about YOU than it does about ME.

At that age you're an adult whether you act like one or not.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many of us probably did use the "dirty tricks file"  however.....fucking with someone's food is the act of a cowardly little chicken shit.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

this.

don't do things to people you wouldn't want done to do. You can't control their bullshit, but you can control yours. What you did was disgusting. Do you ever wonder if a fast food employee has done it to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see that after 30 years you haven't been able to deal with your passive aggressive issues.

this.

don't do things to people you wouldn't want done to do. You can't control their bullshit, but you can control yours. What you did was disgusting. Do you ever wonder if a fast food employee has done it to you?

South Park recently had a show on OP at a fast food restaurant.  I believe it was titled: "Boogers and cum"
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you tampered with food and are bragging about it on a site that will ban you for doing illegal activities?

I believe it would fall under Article 91.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#29]
None of you will ever enjoy an apple again.....

And many of you take yourselves waaaaay to seriously.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Karma will get you OP

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:14:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Karma will get you OP

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/356/925/2925356/dane-cook-quotes-from-his-classic-film-roles-image-2.jpg

Heck yes it will....I shudder to think of the shit I have eaten out of fast food restaurants.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#32]
I met good soldiers as well as assholes. I learned to deal with both.
I retired with 21 years and 10 months. I enjoy receiving my monthly check.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm troubled more by the flying monkey gangbang going on in this thread, than the OP's action over 30 years ago.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you for your service.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#35]
On the submarine, we pubed people's coffee.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#36]
I LOL'd. That's about right for Army behavior.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#37]
I have been inspired to change my avatar
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

You forgot to add taint juice

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:14:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Many of us probably did use the "dirty tricks file"  however.....fucking with someone's food is the act of a cowardly little chicken shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, I always just confronted assholes and sometimes we would fight.  I would sometimes win and sometimes I would lose but after that we were good.

Ymmv
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I agree, I always just confronted assholes and sometimes we would fight.  I would sometimes win and sometimes I would lose but after that we were good.

Ymmv
View Quote

I bet no one has ever called you a little passive aggressive bitch, have they?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Friend of mine in the Air Force told me of similar crap.  Wasnt him, it was retards he worked with messing with a guys cigs. New guy, said they butt cracked his cigs and put them back in the pack.  He told the guy watch the people around here its a sick place.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:43:03 PM EDT
[#42]
"I agree, I always just confronted assholes and sometimes we would fight.  I would sometimes win and sometimes I would lose but after that we were good.

Ymmv"

Yes, my mileage does vary....not sure what outfit you were in, but NCO's and E4's didn't do the manly fisticuffs thing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see your tank and reference to the Chinook, so A) thank you for your true service, I'm betting you were a combat vet. I wasn't. I have much respect for those who were.

"act of a cowardly little chicken shit"? No, no it wasn't. It was the act of a junior enlisted guy who watched and endured a barely qualified E5 fuck with his entire squad. The overt things we did and said were hardly chicken shit. We may not have been awesome, career soldiers, but we  were certainly done taking shit from a supposed "leader" who fucked with his own guys to better himself. The "apple incident" was just me sitting back and observing this prick and wishing I could deal with him in a different way. Truthfully, I posted this yesterday as I was messing around with some work issues, and an idiot I am dealing with now made this story pop into my head, and I laughed. 30 + years later I deal with idiots differently.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just rubbed my sac across your avatar.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#45]
A lot of people did silly things in their youth. No one is perfect.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know. Thank you. You should trim.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No. Needs a turd on it.

Ed
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#48]
WOW.

I think the worst thing I ever did to a dude I had "issues" with was

short sheet his bed (Always hilarious!)
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#49]
You are a idiot op.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You are a idiot op.
View Quote

Nice sentence.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top