Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I bet she personally killed most of those kids her and Bill diddled together
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:20:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Jim Jones.  I don't want to be anywhere near someone who has the ninja mind skills that sick f'er had:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Let's face it, though.  Just because we don't know their names doesn't mean the Mexican cartel thugs aren't the worst serial killers of all.  Psychos that cut people up alive, dissolve them in acid, dismember them alive, and all sorts of other atrocities make the serial killers in this thread seem like rank amateurs.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched the new Child's Play movie last night.  Chucky put razor blades on a drone.  That was pretty scary.   So I would have to go with Chucky.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dean Corll...reading about that one, and talking to a friend's Dad that tangentially worked the case....that was some truly fucked up shit.

Houston Child Murderers
View Quote

I was only 6 when he was killed but he left a lasting impression on Houston.  I remember seeing the news footage during the trials and appeals.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Poll fail.

Leonard Lake and Charles NG.

Of course, if we go further back in time, I'd nominate this guy.

Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Ed Gein
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Only six spaces in the poll.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How is Robert Pickton not on your list?

Only six spaces in the poll.

He had a dildo attached to his revolver as a makeshift silencer. That didn’t earn him a spot, on Arfcom?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Murder 30 and you're a serial killer.  Murder 30 million and the left celebrates you as a hero.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Albert Fish was pretty sick.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Hillary Clinton

ETA: I see I’m waaaaaaay late to the party
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
3. Fritz Harmann - Also known as the Butcher of Hanover and the Vampire of Hanover, because of his preferred method of killing by biting through his victim's throat, sometimes while sodomizing them.
View Quote

That’s an expert-level move.  This dude was definitely swinging some pipe.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Henry Lee Lucas, remember the movie Henry : Portrait of a serial killer.

Growing up in the PNW, where most of the serial killers come from!??  Robert Hansen; the Butcher Baker.
Ted Bundy.
Gary Ridgway; the Green River Murderer. A weird with this one, I was driving by during one of the live news broadcasts of one of his found bodies and friends saw it.
The Wah Mee Massacre.
The Capital Hill Massacre.
Robert Lee Yates.
The DC Sniper; Another weird, I was at the Bullseye gun store the day it got raided, the rifle came from this store that was used during all of the killings.

Link Posted: 7/13/2020 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Not really a traditional serial killer, but Adam lanza was definitely one sick puppy.  To go into a school and shoot 20+ little kids to death takes quite the demented mind.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Joseph James DeAngelo. The Golden State Killer/The Original Night Stalker. He’d break into your house ahead of time and unload your pistol. Hide ropes under your couch cushions. Outran an FBI agent in a car - DeAngelo was on a bike. Vaulted fences, mapped out neighborhoods, snuck silently into your house at night. He’d rape your wife in the next room, while you were tied up with dishes stacked on your back so you couldn’t move without alarming him. Killed without hesitation when cornered or when he felt like it. Got away with it for forty years.

Dean Corll was maybe even worse, certainly more sadistic, but he only got away with it for as long as he did because the cops in his town were completely fucking incompetent. GSK was actually adept at his fucked up craft.
View Quote

He should have been.  He was a cop.

Link Posted: 7/13/2020 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#18]
What, nobody mentioned Carl Panzram?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Poll fail, no Ed Gein.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2020 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Ed Gein.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Andrei Chikatilo. Russian serial killer. That fucker was just fucking  nuts.
Wiki on Chikatilo
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Jim Jones.  I don't want to be anywhere near someone who has the ninja mind skills that sick f'er had:
View Quote

Quoted:
Not really a traditional serial killer, but Adam lanza was definitely one sick puppy.  To go into a school and shoot 20+ little kids to death takes quite the demented mind.
View Quote

Mass murderers and serial killers are not the same animal, so to speak.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What, nobody mentioned Carl Panzram?
View Quote

Guy was like a real life Joker. And not Joaquin Phoenix Joker, full on cartoon series Joker.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215474/jimjones_jonestown_jpg-1502253.JPG
View Quote

Technically that was a mass murder.  Not the same as a serial killer.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Did you hear about the murder victim they found with a mouthful of corn flakes and a banana shoved up his ass?

The police think it was a cereal killer.

Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#27]
i think dennis is the worst

had he not sought out attention later in his life, there's a fair chance that he would've never been caught

guy went on to be a church leader, etc. the fact that he was living an illusory normal life really irks me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#28]
albert fish

"He was also known as the Gray Man"
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#29]
It is a shame they didn't renew mindhunters for a third season.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It is a shame they didn't renew mindhunters for a third season.
View Quote
Maybe if they made the second season about serial killers and profilers instead of about the trials and tribulations of having an autistic kid or being a lesbian in the 70s there would be a third season.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Albert Fish was pretty sick.
View Quote

Came here to post this.  Anyone who will shove needles into their taint deserves a top ten ranking in my book

I recently listened to a podcast about Fish.   Some fucked up, repugnant shit.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:20:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Gallows all around.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Those guys are bush league as far as crazy scary shit goes. Look up Richard Chase, the vampire of Sacramento.  He would buy rabbits, inject their blood into himself, then put them in a blender and make rabbit shakes.
View Quote

Just read up on that fucked up individual.  Some people are just broken and need to be reforged.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Weird that so many of them are gay.
View Quote

Fits perfectly with the reprobate doctrine as described in Romans chapter 1.

People who pass beyond the point of salvation are given over. It says 3 times God gave them up, God gave them up, God gave them over. Once someone is rejected by God (because when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, and they held the truth in unrighteousness being without excuse), they are given over to do vile acts such as sodomy and the list goes on, including murder.

Being fake church members like Rader is CLASSIC reprobate behavior. Churches end up with reprobates all the time, people who pretend to be saved just to get close to their victims but inwardly are ravening wolves. Not always being an outward pervert or physically harming people but often spreading false doctrine and trying to split the church when they are doing the work of God. The worst ones end up on the news touching kids or being found out as a killer. When Jesus told the disciples that one of them was fake, Peter and John weren't like "It's judas I knew it" they were like "Is it I, Lord".. These people often go under the radar.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
2. Dennis Rader

Because I had a 20 minute private conversation with him in his "dog catcher" office about a ticket he wrote me 6 months prior to him being arrested.    He had been giving my family some attention because we did not have an outside doghouse for our inside dog.  Eventually he dismissed the ticket and I shook his hand before leaving his office.  My wife and 3 little kids were home a lot while I worked two jobs.  He lived a quarter of a mile away.

When I saw his face plastered on the papers I thought "OHSHIT, I know him.  OH SHIT, I was alone with him in his office. OH SHITTTTT, he's been to my house."

View Quote

WE never really know who people are.  That said, that is some very scary shit man.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
subbed. there are some messed up people around. I guess it's good to be reminded but damn if this just doesn't make you furious.

I watched an interested show on serial killers on I think Long Island. the thing about how many they expect to be "working" in the US at any one time is truly terrifying. There's no way I haven't met a few in my life already
View Quote

True.  I read there are at least 200 active serial killers at a given time, and chances are high you’ve been spotted by one, but didn’t meet their criteria.  It was written in one of the serial killer books I read by Ressler, or someone, way back in college.  He was an FBI guy, I can’t recall his name.  Those books discussed some of the killers in this poll.

Dahmer gets my vote for eating his victims.  And he started young torturing animals.  Bundy also fascinates me.

Interesting how many come from the PNW area, generally.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Derrick Todd Lee was in Baton Rouge at the time I had family attending.  He killed a number of known young women.  One was an LSU grad student.  One was a nurse.  Funny thing is, while doing his prison time, he fell ill and was taken to the hospital where that nurse had worked.  Let’s just say he died at that hospital.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:03:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
NVM.

(I was going to flame OP for not having Ed Gein in the poll since we are talking "horrific," but then I realized Gein was not actually a serial killer.  Murderer, yes.  Grave robber, yes.  Cannibal, yes.  Strange ideas about leathercrafting, yes.  Serial killer, not really).
View Quote

Gein is the poster child for failure to launch that should be put in an asylum, till it it put down.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Danny Rolling.

Local to me.

Went to school with one of his victims.

Due to rumor - and things were VERY locked down on court records, etc - it is thought that he removed heads and placed them for "visual impact" when the popo would enter the apartment.  Also rumors about removing nipples, etc.
View Quote

If that was the guy who killed soros Chai Omegas in Gainesville yes he placed heads for view.  It was either he or Bundy who were the reason sorority houses started using key codes or hand print entrances.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've always wondered that happened to the two cops that gave the one kid BACK to Dahmer, after he escaped.

Did they lose their jobs?  Anyone know?
View Quote

Yeah.  Releasing a naked boy bleeding from his ass who was absolutely terrified to a stranger with out any investigation.  That was crazy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Whoever kilt the Black Dahlia...(Elizabeth Short).  That really bothers me...
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#43]
All pretty scary since most were able to lead somewhat normal lives while waxing people by the carload.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#44]
The ones that haven’t been caught yet
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Carl Panzram
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#46]
"Vlad the Impaler"
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Bill and Hillary
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:29:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Albert Fish Child murderer/cannibal

/thread

Warning: If you read the letters he sent to the parents of his victims. They can't be unread.
View Quote
Came to post this.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Poll fail.

Leonard Lake and Charles NG.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/lake-beside-ng-featured.jpg

Of course, if we go further back in time, I'd nominate this guy.

https://gracekinirons.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ed-gein-1.jpg
View Quote
It was satisfying to read of Leonard Lake's painful slow death after he swallowed the cyanide pill
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Which one ass raped dudes, killed them, ass raped their corpses, skull raped their faces that he kept the fridge and ate their body parts.  

There is your answer.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top