BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:45:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Then add in that it's a young 6 month pregnant professional woman who steals a bike from 5 young black guys on her way home from work?? I would say one in 1 billion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, from the video I saw I was on  their side (probably taken by then so I take it with a salt shaker of salt).  She really made herself look like a fool (and kind of guilty) when she started crying crocodile tears the SECOND one of the other employee walked up to gain his sympathy.

Verdict, when assholes collide.

It's hard for me to understand how a sane person envisions a scenario where lone young white woman walked up to 5 black teens and steals a bike from them. I'm not saying it can't ever happen, but it's quite literally a one in a million scenario compared to the alternative.

Then add in that it's a young 6 month pregnant professional woman who steals a bike from 5 young black guys on her way home from work?? I would say one in 1 billion.

Heck it's 1 in a million she didn't end up raped, strangled, and tossed in a ditch.  eta, for the disrespect.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Honestly, I don't know what the people "waking up" would accomplish at this point. The Left has complete control over every fact of modern life.
What are we supposed to do - violently rebel? That would get a lot of people killed, and accomplish nothing.
The time to fight back would have been 50-75 years ago. It's way too late now.
I will say, if guilt and self-loathing were military might, our side would be unstoppable.

View Quote
I don't really have a good answer either. Whites are going to have to start organizing and lobbying for white rights. I know the hip thing in the RNC is rejecting identy politics,  but that's no longer an option, and our unwillingness to play that game has lead us to this point.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't really have a good answer either. Whites are going to have to start organizing and lobbying for white rights. I know the hip thing in the RNC is rejecting identy politics,  but that's no longer an option, and our unwillingness to play that game has lead us to this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, I don't know what the people "waking up" would accomplish at this point. The Left has complete control over every fact of modern life.
What are we supposed to do - violently rebel? That would get a lot of people killed, and accomplish nothing.
I will say, if guilt and self-loathing were military might, our side would be unstoppable.

Better watch out, someone'll start shouting "Racist!" at you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
If it's for wanting a society that punishes people that assault pregnant women, I'm fine with it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Ghetto black youths are feral.

Just like barrio Latinos and latinas.

Just like trailer park white trash.

Our country needs a moral revitalization away from the godlessness, mental illness, sexual dysfunction, drug addiction, celebrating all aforementioned Left.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Obama's greatest achievement was reversing race relations back to 1950's levels, but with the races reversed. "Why didn't that white lady just go to the back of the bus where she belonged? Why was that white lady drinking out of the wrong water fountain? Why did that white lady go into the wrong restaurant/school/etc."

Wake up, there's a significant segment of the population that won't be happy until we're back to pre 1860s, but with the roles reversed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PA acted like a retard. Seeing that a group of young black men in a big city, weren't backing down? She should have quietly moved to another bike further away. And dealt with the extra charge through her bank or cc company.

So in true arfcom fashion, another episode of "When Assholes Collide"

Obama's greatest achievement was reversing race relations back to 1950's levels, but with the races reversed. "Why didn't that white lady just go to the back of the bus where she belonged? Why was that white lady drinking out of the wrong water fountain? Why did that white lady go into the wrong restaurant/school/etc."

Wake up, there's a significant segment of the population that won't be happy until we're back to pre 1860s, but with the roles reversed.
I agree with you mostly!

This lady was never going to have a rosa parks moment. She was defeated before the interaction began, no matter the outcome. I stand by my point, she should have dealt with it through her bank!

Thats the unfortunate situation we are in, unless good men stand up and change things!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I agree with you mostly!

This lady was never going to have a rosa parks moment. She was defeated before the interaction began, no matter the outcome. I stand by my point, she should have dealt with it through her bank!

Thats the unfortunate situation we are in, unless good men stand up and change things!
View Quote

Based upon what I know about Citi bike...and it is not a lot, dealing with her bank is the wrong answer.   Assuming that she has a monthly/annual plan, she gets free unlocks.   Had someone stolen the bike after she unlocked it she would be subject to a $1,200 replacement cost.

Would you just let scumbags steal a bike like that and pay the $1,200?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
If it's for wanting a society that punishes people that assault pregnant women, I'm fine with it.
View Quote
No, you just suggested that perhaps whites/Westerners should start thinking about identity politics... the way every other group in the world does.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#9]
My white heritage group met today and discussed this.  Everyone agreed that the truth is more likely that a black male was trying to steal the bike from the white woman than the white woman stealing the bike from the black male....given only those two choices and the snippet of video.

Of course that was just a scenario and no assertion is made that either is the truth until the facts are presented.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#10]

And the PA makes how much a year, 100k plus?
And the yutes in question, what does their background look like?

1+1=2 in my book.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Here is a Daily Mail article that posts a receipt that they say proves that she rented it.

They also talk about going after the media that jumped on the racist Karen bandwagon.

They also mention a GoFundMe for legal bills.   I have not looked for it but the article stated it was up to $950.

The GoFundMe was easy to find and is up to $104,282.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What possible hope is there for a people who won't even defend their women?
Well, when we take the L in the Presidential election again, I'm hoping that finally wakes people up to the reality of the situation.
If it doesn't, then we're firmly doomed.

Middle class is dying by a thousand small cuts. All those small concessions of the previous 4 decades allowed what we have now to come into existence. They aren't going to get froggy out of fear of losing what they have, even if it is a little while the Left seethes and expects compensation for constructed wrongs they never suffered. They, the Leftists/ entitled identity groups/ etc., look at the success and progress of the former US and think it could be so much better. By designating scapegoats and demanding exceptions for perceived (contrived) violations, in those constructed perceptions of social justice, in the present day as if they were just a continuing violation of a history long in the past that was the practice of a small elite.

All those kids were raised by an education system that absolutely turned leftist in the 80s and got progressively worse. Karen killed the greatest society to ever exist, turning it into shit with guilting, shaming, and promoting self-loathing of a certain demographic. Promoting bullshit social theories to effectively attempt to cuck their sons and husbands in the name of social justice. Neglecting and brainwashing their kids with BS effectively leaving them unprepared for anything but a totally encompassing welfare state (one that will still despise them for nothing they have ever done) that will fail them as much as they were failed by their parents in their childhood. It's a dark future. For everyone.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No, you just suggested that perhaps whites/Westerners should start thinking about identity politics... the way every other group in the world does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the sense of tribalism, as a device to preserve your existence and well-being within a defined tribe.  It's exactly what they are doing (while excluding others the same ability). Unfortunately, Karen used it for unmeritorious self-promotion and socioeconomic advancement without actually putting in the hard work. Constructed victimhood is a weapon.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You are not allowed to resist.
View Quote
This ^
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#15]
I am seeing some articles that seem to be objective and are not spewing the racist Karen narrative.   What I don't know is whether any of the early dog-piler media calling her a racist Karen have retracted those claims, apologized to her and broadcast what may be emerging facts  on every broadcast or multiple front page articles.

NewsNation article:   Lawyer: Receipt shows Citi Bike was NYC hospital worker’s

"Comrie’s attorney, Justin Marino, joined “On Balance With Leland Vittert,” saying the bike was hers all along, showing the receipt for the bike question.

The bike number on the receipt matches the bike Comrie is seen being pushed off of in the video.

“It’s quite simple,” he said. “My client finished her 12-hour shift (and) wanted to go home. And she went to the bike, it was unattended. She mounted the bike. She paid for the bike. She rolled the bike back up from the docking station.”

Marino said that is when other individuals were saying that they wanted the bike and that it was their bike.

Marino said his client doesn’t want to bring charges against anyone and says an investigation into the incident “does make sense for them to do” to make sure everything is appropriate to exonerate her.

Right now there is no cause of action, although, Marino said that’s why he was brought in “to ensure that her job is going to be still there and should they violate it, there will be repercussions.”

Marino said they are looking at filing defamation claims.

“Every news organization that has called her Karen called her racist, called her a thief, we will be looking at them for purposes of filing defamation claims,’ he said. “And the purpose of that is to ensure that no individual is ever subject to the disaster that my client is presently going through.”
"
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#16]
The following is an opinion piece by Dustin Siggins...not an article presented as news.

'Citi Bike Karen' viral video shows why we shouldn't rush to judgment

"There was just one problem with the story: It went viral not for its accuracy, but because it fit many people’s preconceived notions about race in America. It turns out that Comrie was the victim – and the person with the right to the bike – and her attorney has the receipts to prove it.

NBC News' New York affiliate was one of several news outlets that confirmed that the receipt matched the rental code on the bike, causing NBC News to update its original story and Crump to delete his tweet.

We’ve all been the fool who contributed to the problem of not waiting for the facts or going to the trouble of finding them. In an era of viral misinformation, we can be part of the solution or part of the problem. The silver lining of the Comrie incident is that it should confirm the one bias worth keeping: waiting (at least) 48 hours before having an opinion on viral stories."

More in the article.  I just included snippets.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#17]
MSM fueled feeding frenzy.  Here's a brief summary:

MSM showed images of a young Trey-Trey and not the monster he had become.  Proving self-defense, Z-man was acquitted.
MSM gave us Michael Brown "Hands up, Don't Chute!" myth when the video showed that he was rushing the cop and his hands were down.  Result: Bowel Loose Moment that burned Ferguson to the ground.
MSM called Covington high school student Nicholas Sandman a nazi to fuel racial unrest.  Sandman collected millions from CNN.
Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse defamed by MSM.  He shot in self-defense but was persecuted.
Physician Aide (wasn't she a PA and not a RN) tries to get her rented bike and gets called a thief and a karen by MSM.

MSM is fueling racial strife and should pay out millions to the wrongfully accused woman.    

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Racist blacks bullying a white woman. Racist blacks in higher positions firing her because she didn't give in to racist blacks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#19]
This wasn't a case of people "rushing to judgment."
I sincerely doubt that the majority of people who took that woman to task online actually thought she was in the wrong.
Liberal whites attacked her because they felt attacking her made them seem like good, noble, people. They were virtue signalling, period.
And, blacks attacked her because many simply don't like white people, and they enjoyed watching that woman get what they believed she "deserved."
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Mother Of Teen In Citi Bike Video Speaks Out: ‘No One Bothered To Ask Him What Happened’

"Michael is the teen in the infamous Citi Bike video with Sarah Jane Comrie, the woman who has been accused of weaponizing whiteness and her tears in an effort to take the bike from the teen in New York City.

Betty has seen video after video of racists and trolls calling her son a “thug” and a “thief” and labeling him as a “man” when, in her words, “He’s just a boy.”

It hurts her that people are saying these things — things that she knows are not true — about him.

“No one bothered to contact us to find out Michael’s story,” she said in a low voice during an interview on Wednesday. “They write all of these things about him, but no one bothered to ask him what happened or look at his receipts.”

Michael interjected: “That’s because if they have my side of the story, she doesn’t have a case.”

Michael says that is when Sarah Jane Comrie moved closer to him and his bike, leaned over him, and scanned the QR code with her phone even as he had his hands on the handlebars.

She then pushed her way onto the bike and attempted to remove it from the docking station and take it.

It was 7:24 p.m., and that is when the boys began recording.""

This is a very detailed account with receipts and other Citi Bike displays.   I can't tell what is factual but there clearly should be enough data to determine what is real.  Apparently the five males (teenagers?) ride these bikes a lot and have accounts with Citi Bike so the possibility that they were there to steal a bike seems unlikely.

1)    Michael appears to have this type membership:

"Citi Bike is proud to partner with Healthfirst to offer $5 monthly memberships for NYCHA residents and SNAP recipients."

NYCHA, JCHA, and HHA residents are eligible for $5 monthly memberships, and so are SNAP recipients. No annual commitment required.

Benefits

Unlimited free 45-min classic rides
   $0.06/min ebike rides
   No bike unlock fees
   Members are charged $0.17/minute after 45 minutes.

2)   The normal membership is as follows:

$17.08/mo,  $205 billed annually

Access to 1000s of bikes in NYC, Jersey City, and Hoboken
  $0 unlocks ($4.49 value)
  Unlimited 45-min rides on classic bikes
  $0.17/min ebike rides ($0.26/min value)

3)   Classic bikes look to be a dark blue:

4)  The ebikes (perhaps the new one mentioned in the article) look to be a light gray (dirty white?) with a few lightning bolts on them.

5)  Michael has receipts (which I will assume are legit for this discussion) at the following times:

a.   5:53 PM to 6:06 PM
b.   6:08 PM to 6:30 PM
c.   6:33 PM to 7:19 PM
d.   7:25 PM to 7:31 PM
e.   7:59 PM to 8:41 PM
f.    Missing receipt?
g.   9:48 PM to 10:12 PM

6)  Sarah's receipt for bike 560-3916 was for 7:24 PM to 7:25 PM.  

The question is what happened between 7:19 PM when Michael docked the bike and 7:24 PM when Sarah undocked it?  From her attorney:

"In the statement, Marino wrote that Sarah Jane Comrie approached the rack of Citi Bikes and got on “an available bike, which no individuals were on or touching.” Marino also wrote that as Comrie was allegedly backing the bike out of the dock, “a group of about five individuals approached her, saying that the bike was theirs.”

“One or more individuals in that group physically pushed her bike (with her on it) back into the docking station, causing it to re-lock,” the statement also claimed."
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Mother Of Teen In Citi Bike Video Speaks Out: 'No One Bothered To Ask Him What Happened'

"Michael is the teen in the infamous Citi Bike video with Sarah Jane Comrie, the woman who has been accused of weaponizing whiteness and her tears in an effort to take the bike from the teen in New York City.

Betty has seen video after video of racists and trolls calling her son a "thug" and a "thief" and labeling him as a "man" when, in her words, "He's just a boy."

It hurts her that people are saying these things   things that she knows are not true   about him.

"No one bothered to contact us to find out Michael's story," she said in a low voice during an interview on Wednesday. "They write all of these things about him, but no one bothered to ask him what happened or look at his receipts."

Michael interjected: "That's because if they have my side of the story, she doesn't have a case."

Michael says that is when Sarah Jane Comrie moved closer to him and his bike, leaned over him, and scanned the QR code with her phone even as he had his hands on the handlebars.

She then pushed her way onto the bike and attempted to remove it from the docking station and take it.

This is a very detailed account with receipts and other Citi Bike displays.   I can't tell what is factual but there clearly should be enough data to determine what is real.  Apparently the five males (teenagers?) ride these bikes a lot and have accounts with Citi Bike so the possibility that they were there to steal a bike seems unlikely.
View Quote
Nice story.  Produce evidence.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been renting a city bike and a pregnant nurse tried to take it from me.

It’s a shame really.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you read the article?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Mother Of Teen In Citi Bike Video Speaks Out: ‘No One Bothered To Ask Him What Happened’

Betty has seen video after video of racists and trolls calling her son a “thug” and a “thief” and labeling him as a “man” when, in her words, “He’s just a boy.”

It hurts her that people are saying these things — things that she knows are not true — about him.

“No one bothered to contact us to find out Michael’s story,” she said in a low voice during an interview on Wednesday. “They write all of these things about him, but no one bothered to ask him what happened or look at his receipts.”

Michael interjected: “That’s because if they have my side of the story, she doesn’t have a case.”

View Quote

Based on their story in your link they get the E bikes use for free through a welfare program but are limited to only 45 minutes, then they have to pay. So they dock the bikes before the fee kicks in , then chase off anyone else who wants to rent them. This woman rents the bike through her phone AP and it assigns her this bike.

The black kid and his friends run up and try to chase her off claiming they rented it, when in fact their rental is over because they did not want to pay, and had docked the bike to avoid charges.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Based on their story in your link they get the E bikes use for free through a welfare program but are limited to only 45 minutes, then they have to pay. So they dock the bikes before the fee kicks in , then chase off anyone else who wants to rent them. This woman rents the bike through her phone AP and it assigns her this bike.

The black kid and his friends run up and try to chase her off claiming they rented it, when in fact their rental is over because they did not want to pay, and had docked the bike to avoid charges.
View Quote

Michael still pays $0.06/min for the ebikes.    Whether Sarah can reserve the bike is not known to me.  That five minute interval is the unknown.

At this point if I were Sarah/her attorney I would reach out to Michael's mom/sister and offer to pay for them to have an attorney.

Meet with them and discuss it with the goal of putting this behind them.   Plan a press conference where the principals are there.  If Sarah and Michael do not want to talk, have the attorney's do it.  Somewhere it needs to be told that assuming the worst about a black teenager or a white woman based upon a short video is likely to be wrong.

Michael and Sarah can stand up and agree that it was a misunderstanding and shake hands smiling for the camera.

Then the hospital...which has been met with well before the press conference...notes that Sarah has been taken off of leave (she gets two weeks paid to go somewhere and relax).

Hospital and/or Sarah's attorney offer tuition assistance or similar for Michael.

Press conference ends with Sarah and Michael and a few bodyguards riding off on ebikes.

Reserving an ebike:

The following suggests that it is not possible to reserve an ebike:

"Walk to the nearest that shows an ebike available. If you arrive at the station and the ebikes are gone by the time you get there, check your app again and go to the nearest station that has an ebike available. The app updates bike and dock availability in real-time."      Source

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Michael still pays $0.06/min for the ebikes.    Whether Sarah can reserve the bike is not known to me.  That five minute interval is the unknown.

At this point if I were Sarah/her attorney I would reach out to Michael's mom/sister and offer to pay for them to have an attorney.

Meet with them and discuss it with the goal of putting this behind them.   Plan a press conference where the principals are there.  If Sarah and Michael do not want to talk, have the attorney's do it.  Somewhere it needs to be told that assuming the worst about a black teenager or a white woman based upon a short video is likely to be wrong.

Michael and Sarah can stand up and agree that it was a misunderstanding and shake hands smiling for the camera.

Then the hospital...which has been met with well before the press conference...notes that Sarah has been taken off of leave (she gets two weeks paid to go somewhere and relax).

Hospital and/or Sarah's attorney offer tuition assistance or similar for Michael.

Press conference ends with Sarah and Michael and a few bodyguards riding off on ebikes.

Reserving an ebike:

"Walk to the nearest that shows an ebike available. If you arrive at the station and the ebikes are gone by the time you get there, check your app again and go to the nearest station that has an ebike available. The app updates bike and dock availability in real-time."      Source

View Quote

Feel free to cut a check for all that yourself
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Reserving an ebike:

View Quote

Nope, still need to sue the shit out of the media and YouTube personalities that called her a "racist" and "Karen".
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This wasn't a case of people "rushing to judgment."
I sincerely doubt that the majority of people who took that woman to task online actually thought she was in the wrong.
Liberal whites attacked her because they felt attacking her made them seem like good, noble, people. They were virtue signalling, period.
And, blacks attacked her because many simply don't like white people, and they enjoyed watching that woman get what they believed she "deserved."
View Quote

Bingo.  Bingo.  Bingo.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Middle class is dying by a thousand small cuts. All those small concessions of the previous 4 decades allowed what we have now to come into existence. They aren't going to get froggy out of fear of losing what they have, even if it is a little while the Left seethes and expects compensation for constructed wrongs they never suffered. They, the Leftists/ entitled identity groups/ etc., look at the success and progress of the former US and think it could be so much better. By designating scapegoats and demanding exceptions for perceived (contrived) violations, in those constructed perceptions of social justice, in the present day as if they were just a continuing violation of a history long in the past that was the practice of a small elite.

All those kids were raised by an education system that absolutely turned leftist in the 80s and got progressively worse. Karen killed the greatest society to ever exist, turning it into shit with guilting, shaming, and promoting self-loathing of a certain demographic. Promoting bullshit social theories to effectively attempt to cuck their sons and husbands in the name of social justice. Neglecting and brainwashing their kids with BS effectively leaving them unprepared for anything but a totally encompassing welfare state (one that will still despise them for nothing they have ever done) that will fail them as much as they were failed by their parents in their childhood. It's a dark future. For everyone.
View Quote

Jesus...

Im going to go have a drink.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Reserving an ebike:

View Quote

screw that. Sarah needs a big fat gofundme account and sue the crap out of michaels mom for defamation.

The process is the punishment.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nope, still need to sue the shit out of the media and YouTube personalities that called her a "racist" and "Karen".
View Quote

That is different than the issues between them and the hospital.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Mother Of Teen In Citi Bike Video Speaks Out: 'No One Bothered To Ask Him What Happened'

Betty has seen video after video of racists and trolls calling her son a "thug" and a "thief" and labeling him as a "man" when, in her words, "He's just a boy."

It hurts her that people are saying these things   things that she knows are not true   about him.

"No one bothered to contact us to find out Michael's story," she said in a low voice during an interview on Wednesday. "They write all of these things about him, but no one bothered to ask him what happened or look at his receipts."

Michael interjected: "That's because if they have my side of the story, she doesn't have a case."

"Citi Bike is proud to partner with Healthfirst to offer $5 monthly memberships for NYCHA residents and SNAP recipients."

NYCHA, JCHA, and HHA residents are eligible for $5 monthly memberships, and so are SNAP recipients. No annual commitment required.

Benefits

$0.06/min ebike rides
   No bike unlock fees

$0 unlocks ($4.49 value)

https://images.ctfassets.net/p6ae3zqfb1e3/7ndbyfpZJn84pkh9vgt6aE/aa3a4b7630afdbddd15d8a60055103e1/Citi_Bike_Plans_pricing_Short_term_3x.png?w=1500&q=60&fm=webp

4)  The ebikes (perhaps the new one mentioned in the article) look to be a light gray (dirty white?) with a few lightning bolts on them.

https://images.ctfassets.net/p6ae3zqfb1e3/7LOLTKX5BjrWoEPLMRehzL/eb426c6ae1fb0a29120dc932bafa54e8/Citi_Bike_Plans_pricing_Hero_3x.jpg?w=1000&q=60&fm=webp

5)  Michael has receipts (which I will assume are legit for this discussion) at the following times:

f.    Missing receipt?

The question is what happened between 7:19 PM when Michael docked the bike and 7:24 PM when Sarah undocked it?  From her attorney:

"In the statement, Marino wrote that Sarah Jane Comrie approached the rack of Citi Bikes and got on "an available bike, which no individuals were on or touching." Marino also wrote that as Comrie was allegedly backing the bike out of the dock, "a group of about five individuals approached her, saying that the bike was theirs."

"One or more individuals in that group physically pushed her bike (with her on it) back into the docking station, causing it to re-lock," the statement also claimed."
View Quote
Let me get this straight:

an immigrant family on public assistance gets free use of a city bike that they then decide to bogart all day.
Only to fight with a working woman over said bike who pays taxes that give them free use of the bikes.
Then complains they are the victims?

am I missing anything?

Also, who the fuck names their son Mary?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Might as well just cut to the chase and lock it. Too close to the sun.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Guilty of being white.
View Quote
Its just a Minor Threat.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm familiar with the dindu nuffin defense.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That is different than the issues between them and the hospital.
View Quote

Might be a different issue, but race baiting pieces of shit like Ben Crump and Rashad Richey (and the MSM), who fueled the racist Karen angle are
going to try and leverage this 'it was all a misunderstanding, shake hands, forgive and forget' shit to their advantage and hope it just all goes away.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Woah there pal, we don’t say those words around here.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

an immigrant family on public assistance gets free use of a city bike that they then decide to bogart all day.
Only to fight with a working woman over said bike who pays taxes that give them free use of the bikes.

am I missing anything?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benefits

$0.06/min ebike rides
   No bike unlock fees

$0 unlocks ($4.49 value)

https://images.ctfassets.net/p6ae3zqfb1e3/7ndbyfpZJn84pkh9vgt6aE/aa3a4b7630afdbddd15d8a60055103e1/Citi_Bike_Plans_pricing_Short_term_3x.png?w=1500&q=60&fm=webp

https://images.ctfassets.net/p6ae3zqfb1e3/7LOLTKX5BjrWoEPLMRehzL/eb426c6ae1fb0a29120dc932bafa54e8/Citi_Bike_Plans_pricing_Hero_3x.jpg?w=1000&q=60&fm=webp

f.    Missing receipt?

"In the statement, Marino wrote that Sarah Jane Comrie approached the rack of Citi Bikes and got on "an available bike, which no individuals were on or touching." Marino also wrote that as Comrie was allegedly backing the bike out of the dock, "a group of about five individuals approached her, saying that the bike was theirs."

"One or more individuals in that group physically pushed her bike (with her on it) back into the docking station, causing it to re-lock," the statement also claimed."

am I missing anything?

No you have it right.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:22:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Reserving an ebike:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reserving an ebike:

We know who was in the wrong here. If he were to be a man and ADMIT he was wrong and got in over his head, I would consider shaking hands and all that kumbya bullshit.

However given the fact that he did NOT go anywhere for an hour after he humiliated her, forced her to hand over the bike, and he ran her off proves he just was trying to keep the electric bike for himself for when he was ready to leave. He was most likely not paying attention when she came up and got on the bike to rent it and ran over to call dibs on it even though he was not renting it at the time. In short, he's a lazy, dishonest, aggressive, and worthless piece of shit that tries to game the system inherent to the Citi bikes so he isn't inconvenienced, even if that means costing another person their job, their reputation, and their personal safety. For that, there can be no peace. He can fuck off and learn a hard lesson that he should have learned as a child but didn't because his mother is also a worthless and lying piece of shit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Feel free to cut a check for all that yourself
View Quote

I don't need to.   Sarah's GoFundMe was over $125,000 the last time I checked.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We know who was in the wrong here. If he were to be a man and ADMIT he was wrong and got in over his head, I would consider shaking hands and all that kumbya bullshit.

However given the fact that he did NOT go anywhere for an hour after he humiliated her, forced her to hand over the bike, and he ran her off proves he just was trying to keep the electric bike for himself for when he was ready to leave. He was most likely not paying attention when she came up and got on the bike to rent it and ran over to call dibs on it even though he was not renting it at the time. In short, he's a lazy, dishonest, aggressive, and worthless piece of shit that tries to game the system inherent to the Citi bikes so he isn't inconvenienced, even if that means costing another person their job, their reputation, and their personal safety. For that, there can be no peace. He can fuck off and learn a hard lesson that he should have learned as a child but didn't because his mother is also a worthless and lying piece of shit.
View Quote

It was closer to 30 minutes.  He had been using that ebike and perhaps he did step away and Sarah checked it out properly and four out of five CitiBike users would rule that it was hers.  The problem is that you can't discount his version of what happened and without video that clearly shows what exactly happened in those five minutes, my suggestion puts it all behind them and allows the principals to save face and go on with their lives.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It was closer to 30 minutes.  He had been using that ebike and perhaps he did step away and Sarah checked it out properly and four out of five CitiBike users would rule that it was hers.  The problem is that you can't discount his version of what happened and without video that clearly shows what exactly happened in those five minutes, my suggestion puts it all behind them and allows the principals to save face and go on with their lives.
View Quote

The whole "forget it ever happened" and move on method only encourages them to do it again.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The whole "forget it ever happened" and move on method only encourages them to do it again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, too late for that.

the sister (the one filming) posted another video claiming it was because of her "whiteness" and have started a go fund me campaign asking for $120,000.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well stated, but, self-important, ignorant, oxygen-wasting, ignorant, troglodyte, thieving assholes never need encouragement to be self-important ignorant, oxygen wasting, ignorant, troglodyte, thieving assholes. They just are. All moving on does lowers societies norms, The fact that we have reached this point that the woman has been been castigated by her employers shows how far we've fallen.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yeah, too late for that.

the sister (the one filming) posted another video claiming it was because of her "whiteness" and has started a go fund me campaign asking for $120,000.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, too late for that.

the sister (the one filming) posted another video claiming it was because of her "whiteness" and has started a go fund me campaign asking for $120,000.

Again, a worthless individual attempting to game the system for unearned, undeserved, and undue funds.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have a counter-proposal. We go back to the days when a young man would have been smacked upside the head simply for not accommodating a pregnant female.  Even if the yutes' story is 100% accurate, he's still an asshole for trying to reserve a bike for his shiftless joyrides when a very pregnant female, fresh off her 12-hour nursing shift, needs it to get home.  

The more likely story is, of course, that the yutes were joyriding on the gimmedats all day - no doubt while diligently looking for gainful employment - and trying to reserve bikes without paying for them by hovering around them.

And the biggest problem is the Karl Marx wannabees in the press who try to equate a pregnant female calling for help as some white supremacist plot to get the poor yutes killed.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have a counter-proposal. We go back to the days when a young man would have been smacked upside the head simply for not accommodating a pregnant female.  Even if the yutes' story is 100% accurate, he's still an asshole for trying to reserve a bike for his shiftless joyrides when a very pregnant female, fresh off her 12-hour nursing shift, needs it to get home.  

The more likely story is, of course, that the yutes were joyriding on the gimmedats all day - no doubt while diligently looking for gainful employment - and trying to reserve bikes without paying for them by hovering around them.

And the biggest problem is the Karl Marx wannabees in the press who try to equate a pregnant female calling for help as some white supremacist plot to get the poor yutes killed.  
View Quote

But didn’t you see that she had a smug look on her face?

That means she’s racist.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m waiting for odie to be banned.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like citi bike needs to update the policy to give a limited amount of 'free' sub 45 minute rides in a row.

They were basically camping on bikes between 'free' rides.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Since dems often use identity based politics wouldn’t it be interdasting if dems start advocating for white rights.
Obviously is would be a pre planned roll out with media / social media collusion.
Throw in a Ken Burns documentary. Commercials showing whites as non negative tropes.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top