BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Great, so Trump has these right? The smoking gun if you will, too late to redo 2020 but we could bring down Kemp and setup ‘24 nicely. So where’s the evidence? I watched Lindell’s webcast, surely he has some super secret recording from those super-squirrel Wi-Fi sniffers he had floating around State Farm arena.

View Quote

Have you seen this? Are you going to tell me they are lying?

Public Data Shows 432,000 Trump Votes Removed in Pennsylvania Election: Data Scientists
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:28:54 AM EDT
[#2]

You don't even know what Q is.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:30:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Oh, it's going to be much sooner than that.
View Quote

If you can't take the heat in the Kitchen then get out of the Kitchen.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:30:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:34:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Instead of doing anything he campaigned on Trump sat and thought one day what he could get done in all his free time? Trump was getting very bored of Golf no doubt and telling us that the Clintons are wonderful people so then Trump realized what he wanted to do was that he wanted to take our natural rights away. Unfortunately he realized Congress at the time wasn't going to join in with him in his loony NY Democrat gun policies. This made Trump angry because Trump gets his way like a spoiled child. So he huffed and he puffed yet Congress wouldn't go along with RFL or AWB or Banning Gun Accessories he hated. So since he had no other legal options available to him he then had the ATF go ahead and do his dirty work for him. He went ahead and instructed them to reclassify naughty gun parts that he didn't like since Congress wouldn't go along with his scheme. The ATF even sided with the people against Trump the first time around but Trump was so insistent on taking away our rights they caved. It is so wonderful that the MAGA King could find the time to run around congress to get what he wanted to restrict our rights but could do nothing to keep any of his promises because that pesky DEEPSTATE Boogyman.

Trump probably still feels bad he didn't get to sign a bill to take away more our rights it probably keeps him up at night that he couldn't take away our suppressors and get his AWB he has always supported. Hopefully with any luck he never gets to be POTUS again and he doesn't trample our God Given Rights because he doesn't like them. We can only hope.
View Quote

Completley delusional post. The Congress was in the hands of the DNC by 2018. There are actually people who post such lies on the internet and are paid to do so. To sew confusion among conservatives. I can't make any sense of your post without considering you are one such person or account.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:36:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:37:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's a narcissist, he is childish, and he can't get along with enough people to build a coalition.
View Quote

Build with who? Globalists in the Swamp?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:38:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What do you think RFLs are?  He gave his full support to governors who signed them into law.
View Quote

RFL's ?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:39:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Completley delusional post. The Congress was in the hands of the DNC by 2018. There are actually people who post such lies on the internet and are paid to do so. To sew confusion among conseravstives. I can't make any sense of your post without considering you are one such person or account.
View Quote

Not sure what a "conseravstives" is? Looks like you got Trumps vax and all the boosters.

Trump bragging he banned bumpstocks.
President Trump on bump stocks (C-SPAN)

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
hey here's the Fairweather Patriot crowd with their irrefutable logic-  

-elections are clean! Trump is popular so he'll win the primary, but then lose the general because he won't appease the left/middle 'voters'.  nevermind his numbers before, cnn says those are a red herring.  

-elections are stolen!  Trump won't win anyway.  but somehow desantis or vivek will.  no way that the msm will just transfer all of their propaganda instantly once DJT isn't the nominee and we get another romney/mccain honorable loser.

-elections are stolen!  No republican will win.  doom!  it's Trump's fault!

View Quote

Gold post right there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:40:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not sure what a "conseravstives" is? Looks like you got Trumps vax and all the boosters.

Trump bragging he banned bumpstocks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7thDlGbs8
View Quote

You mis spelled it. It's Conservatives, I did too but I fixed mine.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:42:43 AM EDT
[#13]

OP trying to get him back in office.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:44:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quite the volume of posting there bot.
View Quote

Guess what? I work 12 hour shifts on the week end. I can argue in circles all you want. I never get tired of it. Like the Termnator I never stop. Until all the lies and BS is defeated.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:47:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:50:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:52:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
To be clear I am not a trumper I am a pro truth rationalist. Hoping I can find an intelligent answer since liberals, Democrats and Libtards can't seem to give a rational or honest answer. I see people here who don't like Trump I assume they are not libtards.

Please leave out the BS reasons like mean tweets or stuff you think he will do that he has not yet done. If Trump rubs you the wrong way, you think he's a bad person much like the boss you also hate but keep working for then also leave it out of the discussion. And lastly Trump's Anti gun comments in the beginning of his Admin. Lets air that out now so we can also leave that out as Irreverent. Yes he said those things but the next day GOA and NRA educated him on the constitutional issues his words would cause problems over and he never uttered that baloney again. The Deep state rans some false flags to try and control the man and I think it's a first in History a President changed his mind ignoring his CFR handlers and came down on the side of freedom and what is right. He gets zero credit for that historical feat from some of you.

So with that in mind why don't you like Trump and why should he not be President again?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:14:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

RFL's ?
View Quote

Its a heads up football league that we are upset Trump supports.

RFL
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:31:16 AM EDT
[#19]
RRTA.

Retarded Retread Troll Account.

What was your old user name?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:39:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Gold post right there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
hey here's the Fairweather Patriot crowd with their irrefutable logic-  

-elections are clean! Trump is popular so he'll win the primary, but then lose the general because he won't appease the left/middle 'voters'.  nevermind his numbers before, cnn says those are a red herring.  

-elections are stolen!  Trump won't win anyway.  but somehow desantis or vivek will.  no way that the msm will just transfer all of their propaganda instantly once DJT isn't the nominee and we get another romney/mccain honorable loser.

-elections are stolen!  No republican will win.  doom!  it's Trump's fault!

Gold post right there.

it's taken them awhile to get there.  lots of backflips to still pat themselves on the back for being patriots yet they eagerly parrot everything the mockingbird media has to say about DJT.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:02:17 AM EDT
[#21]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:04:51 AM EDT
[#22]
oh look follow up to that video about vote fraud in Penn.

And came to light 9 months ago. So how does Trump or Jan. 6th patriots wrong when there was a stolen election?

Widespread voter fraud uncovered in Pennsylvania | Dan Abrams Live
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#24]
OP is a happy dog.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Does OP have mad cow diesese? Did OP get the trump vax? Can bots get the vax?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#26]
DONE
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top