BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It's all about control.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Just look at how many boomers on GD of all places hate them too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#3]
American Dad! - Officer Figpucker (UNCENSORED)
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So glowing is asking why the government fears machine guns so much?
I will ask this same question on several other gun forums and see if they start posting that I am glowing or if that it is only a thing here.
View Quote

What did you score on your civil service test? Are they scraping that far down the barrel these days?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Commies gonna do what commies do mang.
View Quote

“Political power grows from the barrel of a gun”

-Mao Zedong
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Why would someone come to THIS site to ask about guns?  We all know that guns are icky.  I'd NEVER own an icky gun.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#9]
What would authoritarians do if everyone had these?

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In before OP says he's having a third hole drilling party and everyone is invited.

Also he might have a few good ideas on which governor to kidnap.
View Quote

We can do that here?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
An armed populace is incompatible with a police state.
View Quote

This ! God forbid the peasants have the means to defend against a Tyrannical Government .
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Not today Mr Government man, not today.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Do not want regular guys  to be able to establish a base of fire and gain fire superiority!
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#14]
They had to start somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It is not just here in the US the majority of countries heavily regulate machine guns for decades , I never understood the reasoning behind it.
They are in fact, less effective than semi auto only counterparts in actually defending yourself against attackers then mag dumping in their direction.
It just shoots faster than semi auto's that is the only difference no difference in lethality just more likely to overheat gun and waste ammo.
View Quote

just save us all the gyrations and hand wringing and show us to the secrete web site that is selling conversion parts.....

dont you people have better things to do?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I did a half a mag dump on 8-10 hogs from around 40 yards at night and didn't make one hit.

Two nights ago I killed a hog at 250 yards in my underwear and boots with a 308.
View Quote

We all want to hear why the hog had on your underwear and boots.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What did you score on your civil service test? Are they scraping that far down the barrel these days?
View Quote

I guess asking a general gun related question on a general gun discussion board is the only place in the internet gun forums that it is forbidden.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
An armed populace is incompatible with a police state.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Movies
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:15:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I remind you it's been ruled you can have too HIGH of an IQ to be an officer. We don't want anyone able to think for themselves now do we?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It is not just here in the US the majority of countries heavily regulate machine guns for decades , I never understood the reasoning behind it.
They are in fact, less effective than semi auto only counterparts in actually defending yourself against attackers then mag dumping in their direction.
It just shoots faster than semi auto's that is the only difference no difference in lethality just more likely to overheat gun and waste ammo.
View Quote

Because they learned in the 1920’s that a single shooter could take out a car load or room full of gangsters and it’s getting harder to tell who the gangsters are these days.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#23]
This is like a car wreck you cant look away from.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Because liquid guns would be next.
Gateway machine turns into liquid
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Because they learned in the 1920’s that a single shooter could take out a car load or room full of gangsters and it’s getting harder to tell who the gangsters are these days.
View Quote

It's easy to tell the gangsters every November I get a list mailed to me by the county elections board.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#26]
That's a hell of a first post.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Badge number?

Is it Special Agent, or shall we call you Special Agent in Charge?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#29]
They might give the subjects an advantage.
Gummint can't be having that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Oh, George, not the livestock!
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
More fellow gun enthusiasts….
View Quote

Welcome….
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:25:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's a hell of a first post.
View Quote

I thought it was a normal question to ask because of what has been going on recently with the FRT trigger and not long ago bumpstocks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#35]
There isn't really that much more effectiveness with a full auto M4 or AK compared to a semi.

There is quite a bit of difference between a semi auto clone M60, PKM, or M240 and the real thing.

They don't want that kind of firepower in civilian hands.

Then too I think the intent was to deny military style weapons and it was hard to ban all semis and back in the day when they made laws against MGs semi auto military pattern rifles weren't as common.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Friend, your folding money has come unstowed.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I guess asking a general gun related question on a general gun discussion board is the only place in the internet gun forums that it is forbidden.
View Quote

lol....keep on digging.

you see its like this....no one believes that your intentions are honest.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

lol....keep on digging.

you see its like this....no one believes that your intentions are honest.
View Quote

you fully trust everyone else here including moderators just because they have been on the forum for years to over a decade and that there is no way that they could be a government agent.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

you fully trust everyone else here including moderators just because they have been on the forum for years to over a decade and that there is no way that they could be a government agent.
View Quote

You will soon find out that many, are in fact, supporters and enforcers of tyranny. It's part of the fun
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You will soon find out that many, are in fact, supporters and enforcers of tyranny. It's part of the fun
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

correct. there are plenty of hidden treasures here....some not so hidden as well.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
There isn't really that much more effectiveness with a full auto M4 or AK compared to a semi.

There is quite a bit of difference between a semi auto clone M60, PKM, or M240 and the real thing.

They don't want that kind of firepower in civilian hands.

Then too I think the intent was to deny military style weapons and it was hard to ban all semis and back in the day when they made laws against MGs semi auto military pattern rifles weren't as common.
View Quote

Well stated
They are incrementally trying to ban everything instead of going full ban at once even now with a strong authoritarian left wing government in place.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Welcome FGE!
View Quote
Jeezzzzzus not another FFGE - this shits retarded
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would make sense because this site is heavily oriented towards Mil/Leo crowd and not all are on the side of freedom and liberty.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ,for one, love our benevolent overlords....

I also want to say that I don't store any illegal converted Ar15s at " 320 water street, 3rd floor, Augusta Maine, 04330"

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We only do semi-fully automatic with shoulder things that go up here pal!
View Quote

Lmao
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#48]
To answer the OP's question... because you're dealing with people in Government that are obsessed with what they see in TV movies and have no actual knowledge in which to work with.  They are the idiots from the shallow end of the gene pool who have no idea what machine guns really are or how they work.  Sadly, most of these mouth breathing, window licking, helmet wearing morons in Government agencies such as ATF think machine guns are the be all end all of whatever imaginary threat they are dreaming up.  They have no idea just how wrong they are.  

If the Government was smart, they'd repeal 922 (o) and hope that all the contraband MG's get added to the registry.  But they're too stupid to do that.  They want to keep the ban in place and play their stupid games while the black market grows exponentially with illicit machine guns that the Government has no idea that exist.  I'm good with this.  The Government has no need to know what the American citizens have in regards to arms.  The ban just makes sure that they don't know.  Like I said, the people working for the Government that want these bans are really the bottom of the barrel stupid.  The are "should be denied the ability to breed" level of stupid actually.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#49]
If ever a join date, post count, and first post content screamed "FED!!!!" this is it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Balls out jeans, bro...

...balls out jeans
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top