Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Dash cam/body cam/store security footage:

Video shows police make arrest in Giant Eagle stabbing: What we know about suspect

ETA:  Initial court appearance and bail set at $1 million.  She has demanded a preliminary hearing, which is kinda odd in a murder case.  Probably going to end up arguing mental illness/defect.

Bond set at $1 million for woman accused of allegedly stabbing 3-year-old to death in North Olmsted
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Useless sack of shit.  Attacks a a child...  

I feel bad for the mother also.  But to attack a child..  kill the attacker and leave her useless ass out for the stray animals.
View Quote

Break both her legs in 2 or 3 places, break her arms the same way, tape her mouth up so she can't scream, cover her with honey and pieces of steak.................then put her out for the animals.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Comment to the Fox News piece on this horrific incident:

". . . everything learned thus far points that this was a random act of violence."  

It usually is with that culture, as it takes nothing to set them off.  A simple look in their direction can elicit a violent response, as I have experienced on a number of occasions.  They can't seem to act civilly or exercise any degree of restraint or self-control.  They cannot get along with one another or others.  The interesting thing, that warrants a study, is that culture north of the Mason-Dixon Line seems to be more prone to violent responses than those south of the Mason-Dixon Line.  The problem exists, but they seem to have more self-control.  Probably because everyone around here is packing heat.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is where you go medieval and erase her and everything that is associated with her...family everything
View Quote

100% concur. I have zero mercy for people who hurt children. Fuckin cut that fat sack of shits head off and set it on a Spike in front of her house after it's burned to the ground.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the definition of a race driven "hate crime" I bet she is never charged as a racist
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Comment to the Fox News piece on this horrific incident:

". . . everything learned thus far points that this was a random act of violence."  

It usually is with that culture, as it takes nothing to set them off.  A simple look in their direction can elicit a violent response, as I have experienced on a number of occasions.  They can't seem to act civilly or exercise any degree of restraint or self-control.  They cannot get along with one another or others.  The interesting thing, that warrants a study, is that culture north of the Mason-Dixon Line seems to be more prone to violent responses than those south of the Mason-Dixon Line.  The problem exists, but they seem to have more self-control.  Probably because everyone around here is packing heat.
View Quote

Police press conference indicated the suspect either bought or stole the knife from a thrift store next to the Giant Eagle, walked past the victims, then immediately turned around and followed them into the parking lot.  The mom probably disrespected her with her gaze or something.  Suspect was still in possession of the knife at the time of the arrest and lawyered up immediately.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Jesus Christ, what the hell is happening these days where a piece of shit stabs a 3 year old.

That's PURE EVIL, I would have killed her also, I can't imagine going through that, losing a child that way.

I DON'T THINK GOD'S IN CONTROL.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Most of you guys don’t understand how many legit crazy people there are out there.    I’m not making excuses for her.   Put her down and save taxpayer money.

But she should have been locked up years ago, along with the other ~5 million crazies.   Bring back insane asylums.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Any of our Northern Ohio folks know whether Giant Eagle stores are posted?
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't get why you all doubt this wasn't just a completely random act of violence.

The facts are pretty black and white.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Mag dump and then another just for good measure.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#12]
If you tolerate animals living among you and pretend they are equal don't be suprised when they do animal things.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Death penalty suits the crime.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#14]
100% defense is going to claim mental incompetency.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Let's play the game of "If the Races Were Reversed"
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I hadn’t thought about it until now. Kind of get it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never quite understood the violent and often medieval in nature 'score settling' that occurred in places such as the former Yugoslavia and Iraq for example where rule of law broke down and neighbor turned on neighbor.

-I do now.

I hadn’t thought about it until now. Kind of get it.

Actually, I don’t understand it, can either of you guys explain it?  @2Frosty  @TheFringe
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I love rehabilitation!

Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#18]
So a crazy black female murders a white child? Sounds racially motivated to me, that thing needs to executed immediately.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe they are, but I don't pay attention to those signs, so I'm not 100% positive. The stores closer to Cleveland have off-duty cops in them, but North Olmsted is relatively quiet, so no cops.  The big out there is the bus line that passes through Cleveland, and a couple of low-income apartments.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Let's play the game of "If the Races Were Reversed"
View Quote

Black on white: "No description" "woman" stabs "three year old boy" in  "random act of violence"

Whyte on Black:  RAYCIST WHYTE WOMAN STABS 3YO BLACK BOY TO DEATH IN RACIALLY Motivated ATTACK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with al sharpton and ben krump front and center.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#21]
That three year old must have said a bad R word...... I've said for years this race shit is a big circle ending in one race either taking out the other or pushing them into their own shithole island....
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Woke up on the honky killing side of the bed that day. Expect things like this to increase as the media and the woke left try and drive into every black persons head that white people are the cause of all their problems. It’s gonna get bad but eventually the problem will be addressed.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I believe they are, but I don't pay attention to those signs, so I'm not 100% positive. The stores closer to Cleveland have off-duty cops in them, but North Olmsted is relatively quiet, so no cops.  The big out there is the bus line that passes through Cleveland, and a couple of low-income apartments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't recall whether the Giant Eagles in my state were posted back when I lived near one, but I wouldn't have given a shit as "no guns" signs don't have force of law here (all they can do is ask you to leave/trespass you).  I think signs do in Ohio, but the statute isn't exactly the model of clarity.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Probably the 3 year old disreskted her African roots. Let's not judge her before hearing the facts.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Wood chipper. That is all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Actually, I don't understand it, can either of you guys explain it?  @2Frosty  @TheFringe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never quite understood the violent and often medieval in nature 'score settling' that occurred in places such as the former Yugoslavia and Iraq for example where rule of law broke down and neighbor turned on neighbor.

-I do now.

I hadn't thought about it until now. Kind of get it.

Actually, I don't understand it, can either of you guys explain it?  @2Frosty  @TheFringe
I'm not either of them, but I'll have a lash.

One the one hand, if there's no rule of law and you have beef with somebody, the only drawback from deleting them would be those on their side of the fracas. And those guys are already trying to kill you, so, no disadvantage.

On the other hand, if there are those who've done you or yours dirty and gotten away with it because the law wasn't working, or was working for the other side. Well, now there isn't any law, so go ahead and redress the issue.

Ken Hamblin famously said, "Remember, you hoods, you thugs, the law is not there to protect me from you."

Once the law is no longer protecting the criminals from the citizens, it's going to get loud and kinetic. And it's going to get there fast.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#29]
No word of this on my local news. Hmmm
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Prayers offered up for the family and the murdered child.

Hopefully, Ohio has the Death Penalty.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm not either of them, but I'll have a lash.

One the one hand, if there's no rule of law and you have beef with somebody, the only drawback from deleting them would be those on their side of the fracas. And those guys are already trying to kill you, so, no disadvantage.

On the other hand, if there are those who've done you or yours dirty and gotten away with it because the law wasn't working, or was working for the other side. Well, now there isn't any law, so go ahead and redress the issue.

Ken Hamblin famously said, "Remember, you hoods, you thugs, the law is not there to protect me from you."

Once the law is no longer protecting the criminals from the citizens, it's going to get loud and kinetic. And it's going to get there fast.
View Quote

Cleveland area stations are banging it pretty hard, at least for now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some are some aren't, I don't look very hard. Some stores have a gun with circle slash. I don't even think thats legit.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'd have killed her. Stabbed a three year old? Bye.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Gotta walk around ready for war these days
View Quote
You're right and it isn't getting better.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#36]
She just randomly stabs people and kills a 3 year old.

At the time of the incident, was she under the influence of drugs.?

At the time of her arrest, did they take a drug sample so they have toxicology results?

Let me guess what her defense is going to be.

That being the present day Rubber Stamp (for suspect sympathy):

"I was having a Mental Health episode".
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Democrat American women have murdered something like 60,000,000 of their own babies, for convenience.

Killing a 3 year old is child's play for them & means nothing. Freedom to democrat women means freedom from the consequences of their actions.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m 99 % sure it is posted. Is that going to stop criminals?

That same giant eagle had a murder suicide inside it last year.

Shut down RTA, and crime would decrease. Just ask westlake about crime at crocker park. For $5 a day you can ride any RTA bus or train, anywhere for 24 hrs.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:07:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Black on white: "No description" "woman" stabs "three year old boy" in  "random act of violence"

Whyte on Black:  RAYCIST WHYTE WOMAN STABS 3YO BLACK BOY TO DEATH IN RACIALLY Motivated ATTACK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with al sharpton and ben krump front and center.
View Quote

You forgot to say he was “unarmed”
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine isn't. At least not that I've noticed.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:11:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
People going feral
View Quote

Why you hay why people?
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'd have killed her. Stabbed a three year old? Bye.
View Quote

Yup. She's a goner.
Fucked up hairstyle and everything.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A 3-year-old boy is dead after officials say a Cleveland woman attacked and stabbed the boy and his mother outside a northeastern Ohio grocery store in what appears to be a random act of violence.

ABC - Always Be Carrying.

ETA - Of course USA Today isn't going to include a photo of the suspect.
View Quote

Wood Chipper. Feet First.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:14:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This won't make the national news and we all know why. The fact you can't even have an honest conversation on this website of all places shows there's no hope. I'd be surprised if this woman gets as much jail time as Trump.
View Quote

Back on the street by end of day.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#46]
https://www.ktvu.com/news/man-sues-pittsburg-police-after-being-shot-during-mental-health-crisis

PITTSBURG, Calif. - A man filed a federal excessive force lawsuit on Tuesday after Pittsburg police pepper sprayed, tear-gassed and shot him twice in a hotel room that he was too scared to leave while suffering from a mental health crisis.

Ashton Porter survived those injuries on Feb. 24, 2022, but "no reasonable person would claim that experiencing a mental health crisis is a crime befitting the punishment of being shot multiple times," wrote his attorneys, Adante Pointer, Patrick Buelna and Ty Clarke.

"Police should just have a little more compassion with someone who's going through a mental health crisis, because that's not how that person should be defined," Porter said at a news conference Tuesday with his attorneys, wife and children by his side.

"As the lawsuit lays out the story, Porter flew to the Bay Area from the state of Georgia and began experiencing a mental health crisis while staying at the Hampton Inn on California Avenue.

What specific illness he suffers from was not detailed or why he had come to the East Bay. "
------------------------

Yet another one. ^^^

At 1.00 mins in the video..watch the size of the Butcher Knife Mister "Mental Health Crisis" drops after he's shot.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:25:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Necklacing.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#48]
For those of us old enough to remember the Colin Ferguson/Long Island Railroad mass murder, some of his lawyers proposed using a "black rage" defense, arguing that living in a racist society prompted him to kill six people and wound 19 others.  It didn't fly at the time, but we've had decades of woke shit infecting our institutions since then.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it attempted in this case.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:30:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Beat me to it.
View All Quotes
Just watched the presser with the Mayor, Police Chief, and lead detective.

The killer got the knife from a Volunteers of America next door to the grocery store.
She walked next door to the grocery store.
Video surveillance shows her passing the two victims as she entered the store.
She immediately turned around and followed them outside.
As they approached their vehicle, the killer pounced. She stabbed the toddler twice, and mom once.

No prior relationship between the two exists.
but GD is gonna GeeDee.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#50]
She was arrested for stealing from walmart, in North Olmsted. First degree misdemeanor.

She plead to unauthorized use of property, a fourth degree misdemeanor, and was given probation.

With fines, court costs and state fees, she was assessed $859.30. She paid $104.00 and the rest got waived.

She most recently violated her probation and was arrested for that and subsequently released.

Sounds like a real deterrent to me!

(This is all open source/public record info)
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top