Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Tactical Response - High Risk Civilian Contractor - CQB (Raids and Rescues) 2012
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember, after some public discussions words like premeditated get thrown around in court.
View Quote
And "conspiracy" too.  Don't forget conspiracy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe @Patchouli friend just wants to go to the FEMA camp to allow Patch the glory of the rescue mission!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]
What if they make the guy swallow a tracking bug like in that documentary starring GHost Swayzeee?

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

/pol is a Mongolian horse breeding forum

Unfortunately this site is aptly called AR15.com, so even if you're speaking strictly to Minecraft you should always think before posting
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know this website is a satire website, right? Hell, most people here think guns are icky anyway.

/pol is a Mongolian horse breeding forum

Unfortunately this site is aptly called AR15.com, so even if you're speaking strictly to Minecraft you should always think before posting

Why start now?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#6]
for friends..

hell, I'd do it strangers.

I will say this.
the people held on the Jan 6 BS are proof that the cabal and the courts are one of the same.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Would you bust your friend out of a Concentration camp?
View Quote

Or die trying!
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Loyalty over treason……

Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So...      Who is going to be first to claim "Dibs" on Guns & Ammo?

View Quote

An official Dept. Of Health officer would be my guess.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:07:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What if your family was lined up against a wall and would be shot if you didn't tell them where he was?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't let him get locked up in the first place if I knew they were coming for himhypothetically speaking of course.

What if your family was lined up against a wall and would be shot if you didn't tell them where he was?
Well, that escalated quickly.

If your family was lined up and threatened with execution to get information I think we've left this level of the discussion. A Covid camp wouldn't be the first concern.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:09:11 AM EDT
[#12]
"Would you bust your friend out of a Concentration camp?"

I can't believe "No. MYOB." wasn't the first post.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:33:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Thus saith the Lord; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

I would go with god.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:44:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why start now?
View Quote

I fucked up sometime back in 08 and have just rolled with it since
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:51:07 AM EDT
[#16]
IBTP
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 1:43:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I can't imagine a concentration camp in the USA ever being allowed to operate without constant harrassment by the largest standing militia in the world.
View Quote

They were allowed to operate in the US in my parents lifetime
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 1:44:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Are you asking for a friend?

Or to see if we'll soon rescue you?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 1:47:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Pretty sure he could manage his own escape while the place was going up in flames and explosions,

because some people did some things...
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 1:51:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When the round-up starts, it is time to shoot those doing the round-up (when actively engaging in rounding-up).  That, is a clear crossing of the line in the sand.  

(This might get me my first account warning, but it is in my view a clear crossing of freedom.)
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:03:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am not going to answer your question.

If I was alive during WWII I would hope that I was on the side of the liberators.
View Quote
The liberators who had their own citizens gathered in camps back home based on their ethnicity?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:04:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What if they make the guy swallow a tracking bug like in that documentary starring GHost Swayzeee?

View Quote
They dont have to, everyone will voluntarily carrynmultiple tracking devices and fight you if you try to stop them
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:11:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Those don't appear to be concentration camps, but extended stay centers for people to quarantine themselves,  but want the tax payer to foot their bill.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:34:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What’s grazing fire?
View Quote

What's a defilade?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#25]
To be honest I'd break in to hang out, probably sweet poon tang bored and ready to breed.

After a day or so we'd be running the place water world style and now we have free property. Tax free baby.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#26]
For sure
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=246-100&full=true#246-100-040

This is what is being discussed next week.
View Quote

Is that the one where Inslee is looking at making vaccinations a requirement to go to schools? I did t read your link but was sent the hot link by a coworker. If he passes that we will see school enrollment plummet overnight. I’ve heard he was looking at other draconian vax plans as well?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I used to play OPFOR in an international SWAT competition, did it for a few years. One thing that was immediately noticeable, regardless of who's rotation it was be the first person to make contact with the entry team, the first man or two in the door ALWAYS got shot. Didn't matter if the volunteer was a housewife or gun nerd like myself, the first guy, sometimes the second got shot coming thru the door when the scenario called for us to shoot first.

Our government Rarely has to deal with problem people that are ready to go to the mat and take out as many people as they can with them, which makes this a simple problem of math. The average entry team has a dozen people on it, be it city, state, county, or Alphabet Agency. How many raids do you think an agency an can afford to have in a row like that before the remaining members take stock of how important their Dental Plan really is and start telling their administrators to go eat a dick?
View Quote

That’s what a friend of mine would do as well, wasn’t for a swat competition but in training sessions with different swat teams in the area. I was shocked by how many additional swat teams signed on after the first couple of failures he and a couple friends brought upon them, and others feeling superior only to discover the hard truth, some members did resign swat. They would have one or two, laying on the floor waiting for them to enter, take out fist guy, and more often then not second guy. They’d roll to new positions and get one two more before they made the first room. No one seems to look down.

Depending on the setup and I know there’s a few out there they can demoralize and effectively take a team out of commission and make all others question their jobs, and like you said, is the dental plan really worth it?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:37:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Avout

Aksed

Wood Ewe

write in English Damn it!

Fucking public school educations
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don’t think it would take 20 motivated people.  Far fewer could do it.

The facilities I’ve seen in Australian videos are meant to keep unarmed sheep in and are mostly staffed by lab techs with a shitty doctor who couldn’t get a job anywhere else.
View Quote

Like Fauci?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Burn them down before they even open.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Friend in Washington posed a question  to me.

There are apparently some camps already built or being built. I havent looked it  up.  Now they are talking avout quarantine in the legislature. He sent me a link to it but i didnt read the whole thing.

He aksed if i would break him out of there if he got taken away. I mean it was 95% joke. But something to think about.

Can you imagine a raid on one of those camps by 20 motivated people?

Wood ewe?
View Quote

Those concentration camps are called Q-Zones (quarantine zones). Watch the movie Songbird, it'll show you why they're building the camps. 2023. That's when COVID-23 is supposed to ravage everybody and you get whisked away into one of those camps should you test positive.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When the round-up starts, it is time to shoot those doing the round-up (when actively engaging in rounding-up).  That, is a clear crossing of the line in the sand.  

(This might get me my first account warning, but it is in my view a clear crossing of freedom.)
View Quote

Agreed. Not scared. Ready when they are.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#34]
I would try like a mother fucker if I could get to it
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#35]
The things I would need to do are not things that need to be discussed.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really?  Because "they" were collecting political prisoners exactly a year ago, and nobody did shit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Another "leader" saying this shit.

Sounds like the unvaxxed might have to make a tough decision
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#39]
I can image it going like this

Wolfenstein 2: Super Spesh Death Scene
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 5:16:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

One could speculate regarding what might happen to the homes of the enforcers.  If there is a threat to my family, it's only fair that "THEY" have the same concerns.

Paladin
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top