Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Better yet, the button I push would shut down fecalbook, twitter, reddit, and CNN.

ETA: also DU so certain people here would lose their shit!
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:08:16 AM EDT
[#2]
what about a button that would randomly sterilize 70 percent of the earth's population of humans?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:22:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes but we could rebuild it knowing what we know now about how social media works.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's not really any point because it'll just get built again. We have to learn to live with it at some point.
Yes but we could rebuild it knowing what we know now about how social media works.

lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No.

But I would push the button that would kill the worst 5% of the assholes on the internet.
View Quote

Nice knowin ya...
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:31:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:33:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:37:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Imagine you could push a button that would release a computer virus so malignant that it would absolutely destroy the internet as we know it.  Would you push it?
View Quote
Uhh...no. Now ask about a button that would disappear all Antifa members.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#8]
But why?

No.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:50:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:05:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:24:39 AM EDT
[#11]
The Hub would be safe though, right?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:36:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meaning what? Government taking the reigns of the net and not letting FB & Twitter be created? Because short of that I fail to see your point. And that's no place we want to be.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Meaning what? Government taking the reigns of the net and not letting FB & Twitter be created? Because short of that I fail to see your point. And that's no place we want to be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the government taking the reigns, the people who are not leftist douche bags.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#14]
I would if it destroyed all of the meta data the tech companies and big gov are collecting on everyone.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top