Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Duh.

There's no global warming.  (And if there is, China and India are responsible, not the US, where carbon has not been growing for over a decade.)

The plastic in the oceans is not the fault of the US either (China again).

The US was one of the LEAST racist countries on earth.  Now, reverse racism is making it worse.

Different races have different IQ's and abilities.  It will take many generations of interbreeding to even these out.  (Adding tens of millions of lower IQ illegal immigrants will not make this better).

Women and men are different.

Men are not toxic.

Young people going from less than 1% to 20+% LGBTQXXX in less than 20 years is biologically impossible.  They are being psychologically groomed.

The government can't spend 50% more than it takes in forever.

Letting criminals go free creates more crime.

There are another couple of dozen non-woke, non-PC simple truths that the left/Dem/commies are trying to make you no longer believe.  Don't let them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TX_Road_Warrior:

FPNI again
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TX_Road_Warrior:
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
I've come to terms with the fact that I'm being lied to about absolutely everything. That's why I don't believe anything.

FPNI again

Yep
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I've come to terms with the fact that I'm being lied to about absolutely everything. That's why I don't believe anything.
View Quote

Isn't that the truth. Holy shit, I just watched a documentary on the government food pyramid. Literally nothing we've ever been told is factual. Nothing.

Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
Especially anything coming from the liberals, which includes everything climate-related.
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 64tinc:
The earth will overcome anything we can dish out.
Climidiots talk about the fragile earth. Earth is violent and we can only nuke it to make an impact. After it heals from the blasts and we're all gone it will still be here and thrive again.
View Quote

Pretty much states that in the Bible... she'll keep on working until the designer wraps it up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
I will continue to throw my used car batteries into the ocean to charge the electric eels.

They crave it
View Quote

It's very considerate of you.....saves them from having to burn fossil fuels to generate power
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
The Earth is carbon starved.
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

You can avoid reality.  But you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
- Ayn Rand
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By webtaz99:
I watch their videos often. I have contributed money to their cause.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By webtaz99:
I watch their videos often. I have contributed money to their cause.

I kinda can't stop watching...
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#10]
OK, but did we at least save the Rainforest by going to plastic everything?

Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Hodgi_:

I never thought of that. I've only been throwing my used oil overboard so the squids can recharge their ink spray
View Quote
you are supposed to dump that in gopher holes so it can make it back down to the oil deposits
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:40:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bennnn] [#12]
I briefly attempted to date a chick who had shoes and bracelets made out of reclaimed sea plastic. Didn't last longer than me hearing that.

Amazingly enough, she was also a raging liberal.

Didn't even fuck her.
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
nihil credas quod audis nec minus quod vides
View Quote

do not believe anything you hear or even less what you see
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

yep

I just ignore most things
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#15]
I, for one, think she is a cutie.

No opinion on all that plastic bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

"There is no absolute truth". I read that on GD.

Which is funny because even the statement can't be true either. Lol.
Link Posted: 10/1/2024 11:59:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I came here to find out what lie I'd been told about ocean plastic.

Video pretty much confirmed what I'd read about ocean plastic?

Oh and of course physics is a liberal conspiracy.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By bennnn:
I briefly attempted to date a chick who had shoes and bracelets made out of reclaimed sea plastic. Didn't last longer than me hearing that.

Amazingly enough, she was also a raging liberal.

Didn't even fuck her.
View Quote

Well, you saved her family for the shock of her becoming a lesbian.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:24:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#19]
When I was working in a Chinese shipyard I watched as the yard workers threw everything into the Yangtze. Trash, chemicals, whatever the fuck - you name it, it went in the drink. Sandblasting is done right into the water, then they reuse the recovered blast media with paint bits and metal dust in it and blast with it again. Even the dock toilets are just a little trough inside a outbuilding and you hose your shit down the trough into the river.

They even had dudes in little dhingys going around with banks of car batteries powering a home made electromagnet on a rope to gather up and fish out the bits of scrap steel that they toss off of the ship. Most of it is too large for them to retrieve.

So nah I don't really intend on taking the blame for any of it here in the US.
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:42:25 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Everything we hear falls into one of three categories:

1- What someone wants you to hear.
2- What someone thinks you want to hear.
3- The truth.

We rarely hear #3.
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

This.  Too many people believe the ends (however naive or fraudulent) justify the means.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:17:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GenoGS] [#22]
View Quote

I’m going to throw some numbers out there that are honestly just a “wag”, but I think they probably aren’t far from the truth. About 90% of the world’s problems are created by about 10% of the population.

If you aren’t part of that 10% the elites have to somehow make you responsible for something to control you.

There is no benefit for the elites to target the 10%, and actually solve our problems.

You can’t rule over people who are literally hurting no one, and causing no problems.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:33:22 AM EDT
[#23]
They can successfully guilt trip me about the environment right after 3rd world countries decide to clean up their ultra-polluting ways, which will be never.

Link Posted: Yesterday 5:34:15 AM EDT
[#24]
I've come to terms with the fact that I'm being lied to about absolutely everything.
View Quote

Link Posted: Yesterday 5:34:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: Yesterday 5:35:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BoneB1B] [#26]
Originally Posted By Hodgi_:

I never thought of that. I've only been throwing my used oil overboard so the squids can recharge their ink spray
View Quote

I pour my oil onto the ground so it goes back from where it came.

I recycle
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:39:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By BrontosaurusRex:
I jerk off in the ocean to feed the sperm whales
View Quote

Link Posted: Yesterday 5:42:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I knew about this years ago when I googled pictures of the plastic after a kid was on Joe Rogan saying he invented a clean up machine. There were no pictures. Something the size of Texas but it’s not photographable. I’m so far gone, I don’t believe anything anymore.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Some of you people are delusional. Single-use plastics are a HUGE problem, Worldwide. I’ve been to uninhabited islands where the beaches are more plastic trash than sand and several feet deep. Plastics are contaminating our drinking water and our food supply. It is linked to low Testosterone levels in men.

Honestly, I believe some of you would shit in your own water well while chanting that “the solution to pollution is dilution” and other moronic things stupid people like to repeat.

Plastics are vital to modern living but we need to address proper manufacture to disposal practices. That’s NOT a “Left” or “Right” issue.

For a site populated with rugged men who like to think of themselves as being self-sufficient, hate urban life and makes fun of India. Many of you seem eager to live in other people’s garbage.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:26:12 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

FPNI. Again.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:27:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By LostX:
I saw it. Read the comments. People are hating on her and saying she’s trying to absolve corporations. Basically being being anti-capitalists.
View Quote

That's a ridiculous take, given everything in the second half of that video, including the very last thing she mentioned.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:52:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Makarov:
Some of you people are delusional. Single-use plastics are a HUGE problem, Worldwide. I’ve been to uninhabited islands where the beaches are more plastic trash than sand and several feet deep. Plastics are contaminating our drinking water and our food supply. It is linked to low Testosterone levels in men.

Honestly, I believe some of you would shit in your own water well while chanting that “the solution to pollution is dilution” and other moronic things stupid people like to repeat.

Plastics are vital to modern living but we need to address proper manufacture to disposal practices. That’s NOT a “Left” or “Right” issue.

For a site populated with rugged men who like to think of themselves as being self-sufficient, hate urban life and makes fun of India. Many of you seem eager to live in other people’s garbage.
View Quote

I agree with everything said here, I believe it to be correct. Plastic in the oceans and pollution in general from plastics, and also electronic waste, is a serious problem. But how do we get 4 billion indians, chinese and south east asians, and 1,5 billion africans to actually care? It always comes down to Europe and the core anglosphere, i.e. the best countries when it comes to handling pollution, getting blamed for it. Of course we need to do our part, but there is only so much we can do. The rest also needs to do their part. At least what the solution is NOT, is for the civilized world to not give a shit either.

Link Posted: Yesterday 6:58:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By wsix:

Isn't that the truth. Holy shit, I just watched a documentary on the government food pyramid. Literally nothing we've ever been told is factual. Nothing.

View Quote

You mean we don't need 15 serving of starch and sugar a day?  That's impossible everybody knows a calorie is a calorie is a calorie. Just because your fat ass can't cut back to a 1000 or less a day is no reason to question authority.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By mancat:
When I was working in a Chinese shipyard I watched as the yard workers threw everything into the Yangtze. Trash, chemicals, whatever the fuck - you name it, it went in the drink. Sandblasting is done right into the water, then they reuse the recovered blast media with paint bits and metal dust in it and blast with it again. Even the dock toilets are just a little trough inside a outbuilding and you hose your shit down the trough into the river.

They even had dudes in little dhingys going around with banks of car batteries powering a home made electromagnet on a rope to gather up and fish out the bits of scrap steel that they toss off of the ship. Most of it is too large for them to retrieve.

So nah I don't really intend on taking the blame for any of it here in the US.
View Quote

This.

The reason that China "controls" the rare earth market is NOT because they are "rare", it's because they don't have the mining regs that western companies have, so they are cheaper to produce there.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Any American that has traveled to India, China, or Indonesia knows where the ocean trash problem is coming from.

Link Posted: Yesterday 7:04:18 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Not US plastics.  Not our fault.  Not MY fault. Not going to be guilted.  Go talk to Asia about it.  Good luck.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:15:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DDiggler:
Google image search "trash rivers India" and tell us why WE should feel even a bit guilty about any of it.
View Quote

Clearly this is an overcrowding issue that can only be solved by expanding US immigration programs.

Link Posted: Yesterday 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Axethrower:

I agree with everything said here, I believe it to be correct. Plastic in the oceans and pollution in general from plastics, and also electronic waste, is a serious problem. But how do we get 4 billion indians, chinese and south east asians, and 1,5 billion africans to actually care? It always comes down to Europe and the core anglosphere, i.e. the best countries when it comes to handling pollution, getting blamed for it. Of course we need to do our part, but there is only so much we can do. The rest also needs to do their part. At least what the solution is NOT, is for the civilized world to not give a shit either.

View Quote

Make Imperialism Great Again
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#39]
In Lima, Peru, the beach is their landfill.

That’s how plastics are getting in the ocean; third world shitholes not policing their trash.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:26:26 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
Eeeeyup!  Exactly,
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:26:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:
The Earth is carbon starved.
View Quote

The Earth is carbon neutral.

Aside from some meteors, all the carbon that ever was is still there. We’re not adding carbon, we’re just moving it around.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
There's plastic in the rain.
View Quote

And, Eddie Murphy, too.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:45:28 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Yes plastics cause problems.

It is the bullshit reaction from leftists that I have issue with and the fucking idiots that are uneducated with their knee jerk reactions that make no difference.

My town banned plastic bags in grocery stores because plastics in the oceans is bad. garbage from the town doesn't end up in the ocean.
The state wants to ban single use small serving plastic bottles for beverages. To save the ocean creatures. But again, the garbage doesn't end up in the ocean.

The hiking crowd gave up BPA plastic water bottles. Except the BPA has been replaced with BPS and BPF, similiar chemicals with similiar properties that little is known about, but hey it's BPA free so it's all good..

And nobody cares about the BPA plastic on the inside of cans made for canned food. Concerned about the BPA in cold water water bottles and not a peep about the BPA in the plastic lining of cans that food is COOKED in, in that can lined with BPA plastic. Many manufacturers have replaced the BPA in the can plastic lining with the same BPS and BPF but the food is still cooked in that can that is lined with plastic with those chemicals in it. But thank God it is BPA free. I won't even get into microwaving food in a plastic bag. But thank God I can't get a plastic grocery bag to put my shit in because we are saving the world.

The biggest problem is that chemicals are used in food and other items and there has been no studies done to determine the adverse effects. With no data it is assumed to be safe until it is proven it isn't. Our life is full of endocrine disrupters, neuro toxins, and other toxins. Some put in the food on purpose, some as a result of processing and storage to prevent spoilage. IE. City water supplies and toothpaste contain added Flouride, added to reduce cavities but it is an established neurotoxin. So our kids get less cavities but get brain damage and lower IQ instead. Brilliant.

But thank God I can't get a plastic bag for my food at the grocery store because India dumps it's garbage in the ocean.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Some of you people are delusional. Single-use plastics are a HUGE problem, Worldwide. I've been to uninhabited islands where the beaches are more plastic trash than sand and several feet deep. Plastics are contaminating our drinking water and our food supply. It is linked to low Testosterone levels in men.

Honestly, I believe some of you would shit in your own water well while chanting that "the solution to pollution is dilution" and other moronic things stupid people like to repeat.

Plastics are vital to modern living but we need to address proper manufacture to disposal practices. That's NOT a "Left" or "Right" issue.

For a site populated with rugged men who like to think of themselves as being self-sufficient, hate urban life and makes fun of India. Many of you seem eager to live in other people's garbage.
View Quote
Blaming all that shit on whitey sure the fuck IS a "Left" or "Right" issue.

Go scream at the chinese dog eating garbage people. Nobody here wants to hear commie adjacent crap blaming them for something some street-shitting turd worlder did anymore.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:38:36 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:
I salute you for upholding the standard of nailing it with the first post.  It's all a lie, top down, bottom up and side to side.
View Quote

Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Truth. Every climate related thing is 100% fake. All made up crap.
View Quote

Link Posted: Yesterday 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
There's plastic in the rain.
View Quote
Remember when in the 80's acid rain was going to kill everybody?

Pepperidge farm remembers.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Pallas:

Well, you saved her family for the shock of her becoming a lesbian.
View Quote

nice
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Good propaganda gets you to believe something that isn't true.

Great propaganda gets you to believe nothing is true.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By LoBrau:

All part of the plan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoBrau:
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:

Yeah...  I'm right there with you.

Originally Posted By Kihn:

Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:

I salute you for upholding the standard of nailing it with the first post.  It's all a lie, top down, bottom up and side to side.

All part of the plan.

Exactly. Getting people to disengage due to general distrust is actually the goal.

Link Posted: Yesterday 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Makarov: I’ve been to uninhabited islands where the beaches are more plastic trash than sand and several feet deep.
View Quote

Where?

Latitude and longitude please since they most likely won't be named.

I spend 24 years sailing the Pacific and never saw anything close to what you claim.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top