Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to work for a guy who had the loveliest Japanese wife ever. I mean, EVAR. A beautiful and classy woman.

He also ran around so much I swear he only got married so he'd have someone to cheat on. He was an absolute ass.

I left his employ before things came crashing down. I wish I could have been there...
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you gotta tell each women a different day for your birthday.
View Quote

Yes, that's our takeaway from this thread lol

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
1. None of your business

2. Side chicks need to know they are side chicks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Are they employed in your field of study?

If so it is even more sporty.

And cunning people hide affairs all the time. It is only those who are dumb or careless who get caught.

Or those who want to be caught. Which is a thing.
View Quote

It's an incredibly arrogant thing to do, to cheat on your spouse. And that kind of arrogance inevitably shows in other aspects of his life... like, maybe OP's boss should conduct an audit of the cheater's books.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw that movie...

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Rule #1. The other woman always has to know she’s the other woman.
View Quote

This. Plus you don’t take your side chick to the places your wife goes. Wife might not care you have a side chick. She just wants to know you won’t embarrass her.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:23:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Rule #1. The other woman always has to know she’s the other woman.
View Quote

The Gumad didnt know her place...
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Grab his shit and put it back in his house

Why do women think they can kick a man out of his home.

Get pissed, get out. I am staying

My ex thought I was going to leave because she wasn't happy

Nope, get the fuck out
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife is my best friend. Anyone who would fuck over their best friend cannot be trusted with anything. Just saying.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.  Not long after he switched jobs and things seemed to be fine.  He called me last night....yep, he is looking for a place to stay.  His wife went to his office to take him lunch for his birthday  (which was Tuesday).  His mistress (the one I suspected) also showed up to surprise him.  They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

As they stood there talking (and the wife starting to figure out they were there to see the same man), he and his current office mistress came out the door. She was going to take him to lunch for his birthday.

3 pissed off women left him, HR is threatening to fire him and the current mistress, and he has no place to stay.  His wife had already thrown his belongings on the front yard when he got home....

I told him I didn't have a spare bedroom (which I don't).  I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote
I can't believe that jerk called you, asking for a place to stay.  

Say... do you have contact info/pics for the wife?  mistress?  
I'm sure there's some Arfcom brother that would help comfort those gals.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Because he is a friend and perhaps I believe that what he was doing was wrong?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fucking you'll get isn't worth the fucking you'll get.

Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.
Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?

Holding people accountable is so old school, dontcha know?

I've crashed on plenty of couches, even had a friend of my wife's show up and spend the night when my wife was out of town.  I'll let just about anyone stay the night.  Don't think I'd let someone like that spend the night.  And we don't have kids.  I'd put money on my wife being of the same mind, though that particular scenario hasn't come up.

Early on we established we were the "no-sharing" type of people.  We knew of one married couple we were sure the gal was cheating.  Neither of us thought well of the cheater.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#14]
The 1950 census doesn't match with my dna.  The family appears to be intact, but my moms dna and her husband at the time do not match mine
I don't know what happened.
She may have taken the secret to her grave
This happened in 1949 and I was born in 1950
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?
View Quote

There is a saying that you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with. It isn't directly my business if you have 2 mistresses on the side. Knock yourself out.  However, it is my business whether or not I want to be associated with someone like that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#16]

3, 1, faggetabaddit.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#17]
nice

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Were the mistresses upgrades or downgrades of the wife?

Where are the pics?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I worked with a dude that had a wife/daughter in the US and a girlfriend/kid in the Phillipines.  We worked abroad and only took off like 2mos a year and was able to juggle two families.  Each only thought he got off like 1mo a year or something (LOL). And he was supporting both, so he wasn’t deadbeat.

Decided to take a couple week vacation at some really nice island resort; got a room for his US family on one end of the resort and a room for his girlfriend/daughter at the other.

I told him, “Dude, that’s like a plot to a bad comedy.”  Sure enough, like 2/3 days into his vacation they all became acquainted with each other….

I get a message, “dude, they found out”… my surprised face
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I used to work with another guy who left his wife.

For her sister.

Now THAT is seriously screwed up. I can't imagine family gatherings after that.

And NEITHER woman was what ANYONE on Arfcom would call attractive. Worse than Amy Schumer on a bad day.

More like Honey Boo Boo before she straightened up.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:44:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My brother suspected his wife was cheating and asked her.  She looked him in the eyes and said I don't know what you are talking about

But he knew something was wrong so he ordered a copy of the home phone bill and had it delivered to our parent's house.  Sure enough, as soon as he left for work his wife would start calling her boss (married male whose wife was 8 months pregnant)

When confronted w the phone bill my ex SIL started crying, my brother said I'm outta' here, she said What, no forgiveness?  Nope

They had a one year old daughter at the time.  My brother called the guy and asked if there was anything he wanted to confess.  Guy said don't tell my wife, let me and he did

Everyone got divorced and my ex SIL married her boss.  

And for the next 17 years my ex SIL made my brother's life hell with everything from child support (divorce decree said 50/50 custody and no support, she said you are going to pay me X per month or my new lawyer husband will take you back to court, to visitation to anything and everything)

My brother is civil to her and maybe he's a better man than I am but there's no way I could be civil after an affair
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Wrong, that's why you have your cousin as a side piece.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is True (not that I know it from my experience) but every guy I know who "fucked around & got found out" ended up "fucked around" at the end.

And in my experience, every "Sleep Around" I've know is someone that I'd never trust with anything serious or want to be around me.

If they will cheat on the most important person with their most sacred vows - just for a "little fun" - you sure can't trust them.

People who can callously lie so easily & frequently, just can't stop when it comes to the other aspects of life either.

Maybe I'm "old fashioned" but if people who did that shit were properly shunned, there might be less of  it.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Dumb.

Ive seen folks ruin their life for a side piece only to get dumped by side piece when things get slightly uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Dumb.

Ive seen folks ruin their life for a side piece only to get dumped by side piece when things get slightly uncomfortable.
View Quote

yeah but then you are single and can find a new side piece

if you were cheating, you really didn't like your wife anyway, and that side piece wasn't a first choice, just an easy one.

So like, you win anyway. And if you weren't a dork, you would have protected yourself asset wise. And who TF would live in a state with lifetime alimony
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He made his bed, let him lay in it.
View Quote

Apparently it’s full of strange and titties, shouldn’t be too depressed
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He made his bed, let him lay in it.

hopefully big Montgomery glands too!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

This. I'm in the same boat. Plus, I don't know how to lie and get away with it, I'm too transparent.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Judging by the number of dudes I arrest who beg me not to let their wife/gf find their second cell phone when they come to pick up their car off the side of the road, it's pretty common

I've dated at least two chicks who were in a committed relationship with someone for months when they found out the guy had been married the whole time. Wild.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is True (not that I know it from my experience) but every guy I know who "fucked around & got found out" ended up "fucked around" at the end.

And in my experience, every "Sleep Around" I've know is someone that I'd never trust with anything serious or want to be around me.

If they will cheat on the most important person with their most sacred vows - just for a "little fun" - you sure can't trust them.

People who can callously lie so easily & frequently, just can't stop when it comes to the other aspects of life either.

Maybe I'm "old fashioned" but if people who did that shit were properly shunned, there might be less of  it.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

I said the same thing here a few months ago and got called all kinds of wonderful names.

Apparently wanting to have friends with actual morals isn't a requirement to many here.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I can’t call out someone’s bullshit, then I couldn’t honestly call myself their friend. Depending on their response, I may cease to be anyway.

It’s uncomfortable but worthwhile.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.

Regardless of how you feel about it, unless you think he's fucking your wife, it's none of your business.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Alphas spread their seed... Something about getting attached to something you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Am I the only see seeing a possible missed opportunity of several pissed off women looking for a one time grunge fuck with the next man they run into?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

Hell yeah.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:01:27 PM EDT
[#36]
4, wow.
Player
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#37]
You reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#38]
What a smart guy
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wrong, that's why you have your cousin as a side piece.

View Quote
Tore up the restraining order
I don't care I'm comin' over
What your daddy said isn't goin' over to well
Don't you know not to kiss and tell
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#40]
LEROY JENKINGS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Well at least he got a surprise for his birthday.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Note to self:
Use different bdays, find op's buddy's side pieces.
They will be pissed and wanting to have angry revenge sex.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Am I the only see seeing a possible missed opportunity of several pissed off women looking for a one time grunge fuck with the next man they run into?
View Quote

Do you know the difference between a GRUDGE Fucking a handsome stranger  Vs. a GRUNGE Fucking some stinking Hobo ....

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#45]
My Father had multiple affairs while married to my Mother and I believe the majority of the women knew he was married, but were fine with it.

My Father cheated on my Mother even though my Mother was so beautiful she could have been a model.  My Mother wasn't much of a cook, but she kept a very clean house and she put up with a lot until she finally got up the courage to leave him and sue him for divorce after she had discovered multiple affairs over the years.  It was a brutally bitter and nasty divorce that even now 20 years later still casts a dark cloud over every holiday and birthday event.  

Some men have issues with alcohol, some with drugs, some with gambling, but there are definitely some men just addicted to women.  So, just like with any addict you can give them good advice about why they shouldn't have an affair, but they'll do it anyways, it's just in their nature.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don’t condone affairs, but I’ve known of many that were successfully hidden, even including a few dads raising kids I know aren’t theirs.
View Quote

Same. I have a few acquaintances that had girlfriends on the side for many months. All still married several years later.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I can’t image intentionally juggling three women that think they’re all in an exclusive relationship.  Guys that do must be addicted to the adrenaline or the ego trip or something other than the relationship/sex.  They could easily do the same thing with a few FWBs that don’t care about the other women.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow that's actually comedy gold.

Practically bump into each other both holding a birthday cake.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to give him a place to stay either.
View Quote

Yeah, he made those three beds...he needa to sleep in them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#49]
I’ve no game with the ladies and have many physical traits women find repulsive.  Therefore I will never have this problem.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#50]
I've never understood why one would do this to someone they supposedly love.  My ex wife did it to me and it hurt in a way that cannot be explained.  I would NEVER do that.  If I was unhappy enough in a relationship I would end it before being a cheat.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top