Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I detect a little jealousy here.  

Our economy is not in ruins, we have full employment and our Prime Minister is not a foreign-born communist.

And our southern neighbors are better behaved than yours.  They do not come here illegally to commit crimes and make a nuisance of themselves

And you can buy as many AR15s as you want.................... right?  

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/Fluffy9lives/078.jpg

Here are a few pictures for you.  My Indian Army FAL with a full-auto upper receiver.  My Chinese Norinco and my AR.   I can buy as many Norinco M-14s as I wish and I think I might buy another two or three.  As for the AR, I have enough already.  I still need to get my Garand built.

Yeah, he kinda stuck his foot in his mouth over that one. No restriction on barrel length either, right? BTW, how's that concealed carry working out for you?
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our economy is not in ruins, we have full employment and our Prime Minister is not a foreign-born communist.

And our southern neighbors are better behaved than yours.  They do not come here illegally to commit crimes and make a nuisance of themselves

Here are a few pictures for you.  My Indian Army FAL with a full-auto upper receiver.  My Chinese Norinco and my AR.   I can buy as many Norinco M-14s as I wish and I think I might buy another two or three.  As for the AR, I have enough already.  I still need to get my Garand built.

Yeah, he kinda stuck his foot in his mouth over that one. No restriction on barrel length either, right? BTW, how's that concealed carry working out for you?

Not so good.

How's that having guns your purchased online or over the phone from dealers in another state and having them delivered straight to your door working out?
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There ya go picking' on someone your own size again... Not.

Some of yooz Americans have very selective memories when it comes to Canada's involvement/performance on the world stage.

Yeah yeah yeah... You're the big kid on the block, but... We've bailed your ass out of trouble were there too more than once.

FIFY. Canada's involvement was a lot more like the little brother skipping along beside the older brother, begging "Can I come, too? Can I? Can I? Please?"
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm preparing for my annual summer invasion again.  I go every year.  But like Napoleon, I'm driven from the land by the harsh winters.  Here's a snapshot of the naval arm of the invasion:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/green_c/Camping/014_13A.jpg

I'm going on a recon mission in preparation for my summer invasion.  Don't send a search party if I'm not back 45 minutes after closing time.

http://dlcache.com/thumbs/d37/studio10.ca.gif

Damn, brother! That's like twice the displacement of the Canadian "Navy."
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

While I'm an staunch advocate or CC, most Canadian cities aren't on the verge or race riots everyday.  

I'm not saying that I wouldn't carry a gun because of that, just that it makes it slightly less necessary.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not so good.

How's that having guns your purchased online or over the phone from dealers in another state and having them delivered straight to your door working out?

You know, that would probably sting more if it didn't take ten minutes to read. I guess it would be nice to have stuff delivered straight to my door if I lived three hours from civilization. I'm too busy actually carrying and shooting my guns to care.
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm preparing for my annual summer invasion again.  I go every year.  But like Napoleon, I'm driven from the land by the harsh winters.  Here's a snapshot of the naval arm of the invasion:

I'm going on a recon mission in preparation for my summer invasion.  Don't send a search party if I'm not back 45 minutes after closing time.

We don't need a "Navy"; America - World Police looks after all of that for us, like a bunch of suckers.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

While I'm an staunch advocate or CC, most Canadian cities aren't on the verge or race riots everyday.  

I'm not saying that I wouldn't carry a gun because of that, just that it makes it slightly less necessary.  

You're either an advocate or CC? Which one and why do you have to choose?

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't need a "Navy"; America - World Police looks after all of that for us, like a bunch of suckers.  

I'm confused, you're friend above just got done bragging about how badass you are and how you saved us so many times.
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Former Canuck here

Fuck Canada

Think you'll be able to say the in 5 years?

The likelihood of anyone saying "the" in five years lies mostly within their life expectancy, ability to speak aloud and command of the same English skills one might find in kindergarteners.

In the US, anyway. Maybe engineering degree level up in Canada.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how much more money I make.

Yes, but it's Canadian money, which is useful in Canada, and Monopoly. Admittedly, it has a better exchange rate than Rai, beads, or shells, but that's largely irrelevant due to the 150% percent tax rate.

I hate to break it to you, but the Canadian dollar is currently worth more than the American peso.  Your peso is currently worth 98 Canadian cents.

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I hate to break it to you, but the Canadian dollar is currently worth more than the American peso.  You peso is currently worth 98 Canadian cents.

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm confused, you're friend above just got done bragging about how badass you are and how you saved us so many times.

We are pretty bad ass.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Former Canuck here

Fuck Canada

The likelihood of anyone saying "the" in five years lies mostly within their life expectancy, ability to speak aloud and command of the same English skills one might find in kindergarteners.

Canadian Tire money doesn't count.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should see them run for cover when I break this out:

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 1:34:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Alright, that's enough Canada bashing for this week.

Let's lock it down, Gentlemen.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Aren't you a few years too late to be complaining about Canadas flag? It isn't exactly new.
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Ah Hell!  We just getting started.
Is it true that Canadians wear a skirt??

Or, is it...............

Link Posted: 5/18/2012 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Agreed! Enough of this CRAP! No more dumping on Canada. Some of the greatest people I have ever known are Canadians.
Long ago, young Canadians gave all to help save the world.

They can fly whatever flag they want- they earned it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2012 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Hence why my avatar is what it is

Link Posted: 5/19/2012 3:44:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Aren't you a few years too late to be complaining about Canadas flag? It isn't exactly new.

Wait?  What?

There was a whole ginormous thread of people bitching about you,and you're not new either.
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 7:49:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait?  What?

There was a whole ginormous thread of people bitching about you,and you're not new either.

That thread just shows some people have no class

I still don't understand why someones complaining about a flag thats been around for quite a while now. I could see if it was a  recent change, but it is not.
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#22]
I found a pic of him:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Former Canuck here

Fuck Canada

http://stoneagegranite.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/canadian-tire-money.jpg

Canadian Tire money doesn't count.  

Link Posted: 5/19/2012 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://pulse.pdd.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/milk-bag-Canada-2.jpg

They have this....and you are surprised by the look of the flag??

The bag only seems like a bad idea until you realize that in Canada, milk is a solid, not a liquid.  In Canada, the dairy-section of a store is warmer than most homes, because Canadians live in frozen igloos on a windswept arctic plain.  The average Canadian single mom crawls out of her seal-skin sleeping bag at the crack of noon, saws off a slice of milk for each of her illegitimate children and starts to prepare for her job at the strip club.

Bagged milk just reflect the cleverness with which primitive cultures adapt to their environments.

As the son of a Canadian woman and a retired USAF M/Sgt, who met while my dad was stationed at Goose Bay, Labrador (and were married a year before their eldest son was born), I actually take offense at what you percieve as a joke.
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Canada. Some of you might not realize it, but north of the USA, is an entirely different country called Canada.  Theoretically, the Canadians have their own flag, as if to say, "look at us, were a real country."  A debatable point, but one which begs further analysis.

Most of you will not have seen the so-called Canadian flag, unless you are a hockey fan, or live in Minnesota or you are an alcoholic, so here's the flag in question:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/fightinghellfish/canada1.jpg

You might be thinking... that seems vaguely familiar.  There's a good chance that you've seen it emblazoned (in the form of a sticker) on the bumper of a rusty old Winnebago rolling unsafely down the road headed north or south with the seasons, transporting a load of badly dressed and smelly drunks to and from warmer climates.  Did you ever stop to think about what it means?

First thing that you'll notice is that center-stage on the flag is a badly drawn marijuana leaf, scrawled by the childlike hands of a Canadian.  That's right, pot –  think about the significance:  The symbol of Canada is a crude pot leaf drawn in COMMUNIST RED!!!!  What surrounds this symbol?  A field of white––  white, the color of surrender and cowardice.  This is no accident, because the ruling class in Canada is, in fact, French.  What is to the side of the surrender field?  Two red bars...  thats right bars.  What do you do in bars?  You drink.  Obviously meant as an international symbol of derelict alcoholism.  Once again, in bold communist red.

There you have it.  A flag that incorporates surrender, communism, marijuana and excessive drinking.

Tell me again why we haven't implemented some kind of social action to save these savages from themselves?  Do it for the Canadian children.

Canada doesn't have children. They come straight out of the bag as adults.

Not true.  Studies show most Canadian children are fathered by sailors on port calls or Americans who accidentally cross the border and end up at Canadian titty bars.

Again, your poor attempt at humor is offensive.
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Thin skin much?
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thin skin much?

No, but would you appreciate it if I implied that your mother, aunts and grandmothers were whores?
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The bag only seems like a bad idea until you realize that in Canada, milk is a solid, not a liquid.  In Canada, the dairy-section of a store is warmer than most homes, because Canadians live in frozen igloos on a windswept arctic plain.  The average Canadian single mom crawls out of her seal-skin sleeping bag at the crack of noon, saws off a slice of milk for each of her illegitimate children and starts to prepare for her job at the strip club.

Bagged milk just reflect the cleverness with which primitive cultures adapt to their environments.

OMFG! ROMFFLMMFAO!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Proud of the flag and anthem.
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Canada. Some of you might not realize it, but north of the USA, is an entirely different country called Canada.  Theoretically, the Canadians have their own flag, as if to say, "look at us, were a real country."  A debatable point, but one which begs further analysis.

Most of you will not have seen the so-called Canadian flag, unless you are a hockey fan, or live in Minnesota or you are an alcoholic, so here's the flag in question:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/fightinghellfish/canada1.jpg

You might be thinking... that seems vaguely familiar.  There's a good chance that you've seen it emblazoned (in the form of a sticker) on the bumper of a rusty old Winnebago rolling unsafely down the road headed north or south with the seasons, transporting a load of badly dressed and smelly drunks to and from warmer climates.  Did you ever stop to think about what it means?

First thing that you'll notice is that center-stage on the flag is a badly drawn marijuana leaf, scrawled by the childlike hands of a Canadian.  That's right, pot –  think about the significance:  The symbol of Canada is a crude pot leaf drawn in COMMUNIST RED!!!!  What surrounds this symbol?  A field of white––  white, the color of surrender and cowardice.  This is no accident, because the ruling class in Canada is, in fact, French.  What is to the side of the surrender field?  Two red bars...  thats right bars.  What do you do in bars?  You drink.  Obviously meant as an international symbol of derelict alcoholism.  Once again, in bold communist red.

There you have it.  A flag that incorporates surrender, communism, marijuana and excessive drinking.

Tell me again why we haven't implemented some kind of social action to save these savages from themselves?  Do it for the Canadian children.

Operation Leaf Blower
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Proud of the flag and anthem.

But do you prefer it to the old flag?
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I knew TT would be prevalent in this thread. Clearly Butt-hurt by your words Mr. Hellfish.
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait?  What?

That thread just shows some people have no class

I still don't understand why someones complaining about a flag thats been around for quite a while now. I could see if it was a  recent change, but it is not.

I might start on New York's flag, if they had one,  next.
Link Posted: 5/19/2012 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thin skin much?

No, but would you appreciate it if I implied that your mother, aunts and grandmothers were whores?

I'd rather have a grandmother that was a whore than be a humorless old-woman that can't detect parody, sarcasm or farce.

Might be time to head down to the VA and have 'em up the "I take myself very seriously" rating.  I'm sure it bars you from employment with, or near, men, should be worth a few dollars.

Link Posted: 5/20/2012 3:03:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thin skin much?

I'd rather have a grandmother that was a whore than be a humorless old-woman that can't detect parody, sarcasm or farce.

Might be time to head down to the VA and have 'em up the "I take myself very seriously" rating.  I'm sure it bars you from employment with, or near, men, should be worth a few dollars.

Are you mocking the VA's psych rating system?!  I'm offended.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 3:07:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I might start on New York's flag, if they had one,  next.

Go ahead if that suits you, since each state has a flag

http://www.50states.com/flag/nyflag.htm

vs yours

http://www.50states.com/flag/azflag.htm

I think we have yours beat. Yours looks like a 6th grade art class project
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 3:11:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

WTF! Bagged Milk... Wow just wow.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#39]

As a minor point of parliamentary procedure, I'd like to state the proper terminology for a Canadian stripper is "peeler."

That is all.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Former Canuck here

Fuck Canada

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are the magazines?
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thin skin much?

Take it easy there...  He's only talking aboot the peelers from Quebec.  I think most guys will agree with me that the the redneck version of French the Quebecois speak is sexy as hell but it's sure hard to negotiate the details in a foreign language.  "Manger mon entrejambe??"

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top