Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 4:53:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
HOAs are nothing more than communism on a neighborhood scale.  Little Stalins looking to excert power over thier neighbors.

Nope.  Sorry, but when you have 300 to 1000 homes in a subdivision and no HOA, it would not take long for people to do shit things to their homes and suddenly, the place looks like a clusterfuck.  People like me buy homes in HOA subdivisions, because they look good, homogeneous and will stay that way for years to come.  It does help insure that no matter what happens to property values, everyone around you is in the same boat.  And not causing an even further drop in values, because they put up a shitty purple chipboard addition to the back of their home that you can barely see over the 4 foot weeds in the yard.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 5:27:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
HOAs are nothing more than communism on a neighborhood scale.  Little Stalins looking to excert power over thier neighbors.

Nope.  Sorry, but when you have 300 to 1000 homes in a subdivision and no HOA, it would not take long for people to do shit things to their homes and suddenly, the place looks like a clusterfuck.  People like me buy homes in HOA subdivisions, because they look good, homogeneous and will stay that way for years to come.  It does help insure that no matter what happens to property values, everyone around you is in the same boat.  And not causing an even further drop in values, because they put up a shitty purple chipboard addition to the back of their home that you can barely see over the 4 foot weeds in the yard.

See.  People need this type of regulation
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

Those are my property values too bubb!

You shouldn't had signed the contract when you moved in!

I bet they have other zoning issues that they will pay dearly for

It doesn't look as though it was explicitly against the HOA covenant.

It seems the HOA is trying to argue that she needed approval to build/paint this "structure," which probably doesn't fall under the definition of a structure (such as a garage or carport) according to the family of the girl.  It's a freaking little playhouse, who seriously gives a shit except for busybody liberals?

This is fucking stupid.

Great.  Just what we need.  A bunch of thumpers with guns building little pink shantytowns in their backyards.

Property values are a community right, and it is our fiduciary duty to ensure that none of those rights or values are decreased.

Also, mow your lawn

That phrase makes me feel pissed off.

It takes a village

And it takes a bonfire to clear a village.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 5:58:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun with your regulations. When I get out of the Army, I'm getting a nice rural piece of land so I can do whatever the fuck I want (within reason) on MY property. If I feel lazy and don't want to mow that week, I'm not gonna mow. And if my kids want a playhouse built in the backyard, they'll get a playhouse and it'll be whatever color they want. (and if I like my kids, I won't build the playhouse downrange from my shooting corner)
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

It seems the HOA is trying to argue that she needed approval to build/paint this "structure," which probably doesn't fall under the definition of a structure (such as a garage or carport) according to the family of the girl.  It's a freaking little playhouse, who seriously gives a shit except for busybody liberals?

This is fucking stupid.

Great.  Just what we need.  A bunch of thumpers with guns building little pink shantytowns in their backyards.

Property values are a community right, and it is our fiduciary duty to ensure that none of those rights or values are decreased.

Also, mow your lawn

If property values are a community right, did your community pay you back for the recent loss in value of your house? Didn't think so...... HOA's are anti liberty, anti American in my book. I would be 100% fine with an HOA on leased property. Then there would be no illusion of "ownership."
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I bet it's set up just like my HOA rules. The biggest no no is not asking permission to build first! Then 2nd, you have to kiss the ass of the landscape comitee! They ok the color used. In our CC&R's all colors have to be a nuetral earth toned color! Like all branches of government you have people that insist everything be done "By The Book"! A good HOA will work with the family in getting them back in compliance. Ours will even get work details together if a neighbor has a hard time

Next year I will be painting my house a Barn Red color just because there are way to many turd brown houses around my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Two can play at that game:

Mount 2" coaster wheels to all four corners , mount a bike or scooter handlebar on the door. (who cares if the wheels sink in the mud)

Voila....you now have simply a kids scooter in the back yard.  

Try and sue over a scooter.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 6:28:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you don't like HOA rules, do not live in an HOA subdivision.

Link Posted: 9/14/2012 6:44:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  I want my property values to go down.  Lower property values = lower taxes.  It's my primary residence, and I don't plan on ever selling.  Admittedly there isn't nearly the threat of ghetto goblins moving into my neighborhood, because I live in a college town so there is a demand for low rent housing from someone other than the scum of the earth.

It mystifies me why people will readily buy a new car that loses half its value in five years, but panic if their house loses 10% of its value.  Especially in Oklahoma where you might have a $20,000 car and a $50,000 house.  Also given that you know that if you hold the house long enough, the value will eventually go back up to where it was, whereas the car will go nowhere but down.

And it never ceases to amaze me how many people cry out about liberty, but are willing to give up a great deal of theirs for a little bit of financial security.  Cue the Ben Franklin quote.  A man's home is his castle, and how good of a castle is it if your neighbors can take it from you because they don't like what color you painted the windows?
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 6:55:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I bet it's set up just like my HOA rules. The biggest no no is not asking permission to build first! Then 2nd, you have to kiss the ass of the landscape comitee! They ok the color used. In our CC&R's all colors have to be a nuetral earth toned color! Like all branches of government you have people that insist everything be done "By The Book"! A good HOA will work with the family in getting them back in compliance. Ours will even get work details together if a neighbor has a hard time

I have had very good experiences with my HOA. They have been easy to please and very helpful as long as you keep them posted on progress. We had a fence destroyed by a hurricane so we replaced it. We turned the pickets toward the house so it looked nice.

They sent a violation letter showwing in the CC&Rs where the pickets must face the street. We responded that while we thought the rule was reasonable we did not have the discretionary income to re-build the fence at that moment. (Wife laid off, me starting a new job) They said, "no problem, keep us posted." When wifey went back to work (for a pittance compared to orginal salary) I called them and told we were aware we needed to get it fixed but it would be a little while longer before we could get it done. "no problem, keep us posted." We fixed it by just adding pickets and supports to the other side of the fence a few months later. Called them and told them, they came and checked, sent us a letter saying thanks for taking care of it, the matter is closed.

From the time of the violation to the resolution it was just over a year. They never bugged us or rode us about it or even threatened to do anything. They were nice as can be about the whole thing. I like my HOA, they actually DO keep the property nice and they are easy to work with, plus they make the dues stretch a pretty good way with all of the services they provide for the amount we pay. They even send us an itemized list every six months telling us what they collected and where it was spent and what, if any, surplus they have.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:01:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

This is fucking stupid.

Also, mow your lawn

If property values are a community right, did your community pay you back for the recent loss in value of your house? Didn't think so...... HOA's are anti liberty, anti American in my book. I would be 100% fine with an HOA on leased property. Then there would be no illusion of "ownership."

Private property is in leasehold.

Pay your HOA dues.  Don't like it? Run for the board

That is democracy my friend. The people shall choose!
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun with your regulations. When I get out of the Army, I'm getting a nice rural piece of land so I can do whatever the fuck I want (within reason) on MY property. If I feel lazy and don't want to mow that week, I'm not gonna mow. And if my kids want a playhouse built in the backyard, they'll get a playhouse and it'll be whatever color they want. (and if I like my kids, I won't build the playhouse downrange from my shooting corner)

You sound like a

Bad neighbor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:05:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  I want my property values to go down.  Lower property values = lower taxes.  It's my primary residence, and I don't plan on ever selling.  Admittedly there isn't nearly the threat of ghetto goblins moving into my neighborhood, because I live in a college town so there is a demand for low rent housing from someone other than the scum of the earth.

It mystifies me why people will readily buy a new car that loses half its value in five years, but panic if their house loses 10% of its value.  Especially in Oklahoma where you might have a $20,000 car and a $50,000 house.  Also given that you know that if you hold the house long enough, the value will eventually go back up to where it was, whereas the car will go nowhere but down.

And it never ceases to amaze me how many people cry out about liberty, but are willing to give up a great deal of theirs for a little bit of financial security.  Cue the Ben Franklin quote.  A man's home is his castle, and how good of a castle is it if your neighbors can take it from you because they don't like what color you painted the windows?

Just go ahead and open a trailer park community on the land then.   The value will go Down and you can profit yokel style .
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:06:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:08:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:13:26 AM EDT
[#16]
They're policing us like we're in a communist country,

Isn't that what a HOA is?
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They're policing us like we're in a communist country,

Isn't that what a HOA is?

Just for people that confuse "too much freedom" for permission to be a slob.

This is what happens when you don't spank your kids.  You have to resort to petty HOAs to keep order in a world of adult children who don't know how to keep up their residence.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:17:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd never live in a HOA community.  I'd sooner drink the squeezin's from Michelle Obama's pantyliners.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:18:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lost 90K in "value" on my house and we bought AFTER prices started plummeting.  about 33%.... I don't need to lose any more equity, because someone wants to "personalize" their house, THANK YOU.  That is a bit more that "a little bit of financial security".

For comparison sake, we sold out old house that was 1400 square feel for 160K and bought the current house that has 2900 square feet.  NOW, I could probably sell this place for about 20-30K more than the old house sold for.  

In all, the old house was too small, was in need of lots of repairs, like eventual siding replacement, etc. and the neighborhood was getting crummy. (no HOA rules to speak of).  

While it sucks to have lost 90k on my home, the old neighborhood looks like SHIT.  Unmowed lawns, junk cars in driveways, ugly a fuck paint jobs, etc.  That 160K house is now worth about 100K. (or less)  And good luck on trying to sell to anyone who wants to live in a nice looking neighborhood.

If I put an outbuilding on my current lot, it would need to be painted to match my house.   Oh the horror, my liberty has been stripped away...  If it was for my daughter, I could still paint the inside any color I pleased and that would be that.  

If you want to be able to do as you please with your property, DON'T BUY A HOUSE IN A SUBDIVISION.  Easy.  If you do by a house in a subdivision and whine, bitch and complain that you have to follow the rules you SIGNED when you bought the place.....   well, it is your fault.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

this. If they don't like the rules they should move. I hope they end up paying big legal fines and HOA fees.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Perhaps but who likes aluminum foil curtains, El Camino's on milk crates? etc...
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Cocktail party, molotov style.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:26:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound like a

Bad neighbor.

You sound.... Like a HOA board member.

I'm a great neighbor. If a storm takes down a tree in your yard, I'll be the first guy coming over the next day with a chainsaw to help you out. Just don't try to tell me when and where I can wash my car or try to regulate any other lawful activity on MY property. If you think an HOA is the greatest thing since sliced bread, good for you. But don't complain in a year or two when your neighbors vote in some new regulation that prohibits you from doing something you've always done on land you own just becuase the current heads of the HOA don't like it. First they'll tell you to mow your yard. Then you can't keep your boat in your driveway. Then you can't put up a flag. Then you get fined for parking in your driveway, not the garage. Then comes the fine for you x-mas decorations. Then your HOA bans guns in the neighborhood (don't laugh, several have tried and sooner or later one will). Why in the world would I want to pay dues to a organization that can legally restrict what I do with my property?

http://gawker.com/5830257/the-horror-of-homeowners-associations
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:28:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

This is fucking stupid.

Also, mow your lawn

If it's "my" property I don't pay dues.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lost 90K in "value" on my house and we bought AFTER prices started plummeting.  about 33%.... I don't need to lose any more equity, because someone wants to "personalize" their house, THANK YOU.  That is a bit more that "a little bit of financial security".

For comparison sake, we sold out old house that was 1400 square feel for 160K and bought the current house that has 2900 square feet.  NOW, I could probably sell this place for about 20-30K more than the old house sold for.  

In all, the old house was too small, was in need of lots of repairs, like eventual siding replacement, etc. and the neighborhood was getting crummy. (no HOA rules to speak of).  

While it sucks to have lost 90k on my home, the old neighborhood looks like SHIT.  Unmowed lawns, junk cars in driveways, ugly a fuck paint jobs, etc.  That 160K house is now worth about 100K. (or less)  And good luck on trying to sell to anyone who wants to live in a nice looking neighborhood.

If I put an outbuilding on my current lot, it would need to be painted to match my house.   Oh the horror, my liberty has been stripped away...  If it was for my daughter, I could still paint the inside any color I pleased and that would be that.  

If you want to be able to do as you please with your property, DON'T BUY A HOUSE IN A SUBDIVISION.  Easy.  If you do by a house in a subdivision and whine, bitch and complain that you have to follow the rules you SIGNED when you bought the place.....   well, it is your fault.

That's right phartmax.  You sound like a good neighbor

Further, if my home improvements that meet all covenants improve not only MY property value,
But That of others, it is reasonable to have a say in anything that potentially reduces my property values, like crappy kids toys all over your lawn
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound like a

Bad neighbor.

I'm a great neighbor. If a storm takes down a tree in your yard, I'll be the first guy coming over the next day with a chainsaw to help you out. Just don't try to tell me when and where I can wash my car or try to regulate any other lawful activity on MY property. If you think an HOA is the greatest thing since sliced bread, good for you. But don't complain in a year or two when your neighbors vote in some new regulation that prohibits you from doing something you've always done on land you own just becuase the current heads of the HOA don't like it. First they'll tell you to mow your yard. Then you can't keep your boat in your driveway. Then you can't put up a flag. Then you get fined for parking in your driveway, not the garage. Then comes the fine for you x-mas decorations. Then your HOA bans guns in the neighborhood (don't laugh, several have tried and sooner or later one will). Why in the world would I want to pay dues to a organization that can legally restrict what I do with my property?

Just don't run the chainsaw between 4p.m. And 10a.m. Or on the weekends m'kay .........neighbor
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:33:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

This is fucking stupid.

Also, mow your lawn

If it's "my" property I don't pay dues.

Stop paying taxes and see what happens.

Or are you one of them sovereign citizens?
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:35:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

This is fucking stupid.

Also, mow your lawn

It takes a village

Filling in for a certain someone today?

Listen up Ohio.  Some places need extra rules and extra sets of eyes so yokels don't turn the neighborhood into El Camino Alley.

Somehow, these HOA's only seem to turn up in so-called "Free States".  The only ones we have in CT are 55+ communities.

We coastal folk don't seem to have these issues.  However, we do have a very robust and complete zoning code

You are definitely from Connecticut

Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

This is fucking stupid.

Also, mow your lawn

It takes a village

Listen up Ohio.  Some places need extra rules and extra sets of eyes so yokels don't turn the neighborhood into El Camino Alley.

Somehow, these HOA's only seem to turn up in so-called "Free States".  The only ones we have in CT are 55+ communities.

We coastal folk don't seem to have these issues.  However, we do have a very robust and complete zoning code

Ohio was originally a colony of Connecticut.  The colonialists need to get slapped around once
In a while.

And yes, I do pronounce idea as "idear"
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:00:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just don't run the chainsaw between 4p.m. And 10a.m. Or on the weekends m'kay .........neighbor

And don't post a thread complaining when your HOA from the PRC (Peoples Republic of Connecticut) decides that your guns are unsafe and for your own protection you can't have them in your home. And learn to snip the comment trees.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And don't post a thread complaining when your HOA from the PRC (Peoples Republic of Connecticut) decides that your guns are unsafe and for your own protection you can't have them in your home. And learn to snip the comment trees.

You didn't read.  We don't have HOAs in CT.   We don't need them.  We have our shit together.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:17:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was more taking issue with the poster that I quoted, who said that 'people' as in 'people in general' need this type of regulation.  They do not.  My city seems to think that the city ordinances need to be more HOA like, and the result is a clusterfuck.  They harassed my wife over her broken garage door before we got married while she was underemployed and my father-in-law who she was supporting had terminal cancer.

Good for you that your HOA is reasonable, and that you are happy with the way they run things.  For my part, I have lived in neighborhoods with "Unmowed lawns, junk cars in driveways, ugly a fuck paint jobs, etc," as you put it, and I prefer them.  I would rather have rednecks for neighbors than busybodies any day of the week.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
However, we do have a very robust and complete zoning code

No zoning or HOA here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
However, we do have a very robust and complete zoning code

No zoning or HOA here.

West Virgina
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#36]
HOAs are no different than  unions. Fucking busy body douchebaggery of 99.99% purity.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
HOAs are no different than  unions. Fucking busy body douchebaggery of 99.99% purity.

Okay Tex.  seems that TX has more HOAs than anyone else.

Link Posted: 9/14/2012 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#41]
This.

Quoted:

HOA's delenda est.

Link Posted: 9/14/2012 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

This is fucking stupid.

Also, mow your lawn

It takes a village

Ohio was originally a colony of Connecticut.  The colonialists need to get slapped around once
In a while.

And yes, I do pronounce idea as "idear"

Actually, Ohio was a part of Virginia, which went all the way to Canada thru Michigan.  After the French and Indian War IIRC.

um, no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut_Western_Reserve

Honestly, I'd like to go take over our western reserve and place them back under colonial rule so they can be free of HOA's and CC&R's, instead living under the far more enforcable residential zoning codes of Connecticut

It's for the children.  I've been to Ohio.  There is nothing there for the children.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's against the CC&R's.

This is fucking stupid.

Also, mow your lawn

It takes a villageCommunist

FIFY...  

Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#44]
I despise HOAs with a pure, perfect, crystalline passion.  That's why my home isn't subject to one.  Any fool who does, is disallowed surprise at HOA enforcements.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmm, I don't live in an HOA - but an extremely large one near me has more foreclosures and abandoned homes than any other neighborhoods in the area.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#46]
I rented a house in an HOA neighborhood for 2 years once.

One time they complained about parking.

Don't know how I survived.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOAs are nothing more than communism on a neighborhood scale. Little Stalins looking to excert power over thier neighbors.

Nope. Sorry, but when you have 300 to 1000 homes in a subdivision and no HOA, it would not take long for people to do shit things to their homes and suddenly, the place looks like a clusterfuck. People like me buy homes in HOA subdivisions, because they look good, homogeneous and will stay that way for years to come. It does help insure that no matter what happens to property values, everyone around you is in the same boat. And not causing an even further drop in values, because they put up a shitty purple chipboard addition to the back of their home that you can barely see over the 4 foot weeds in the yard.

See. People need this type of regulation

Why? I want my property values to go down. Lower property values = lower taxes. It's my primary residence, and I don't plan on ever selling. Admittedly there isn't nearly the threat of ghetto goblins moving into my neighborhood, because I live in a college town so there is a demand for low rent housing from someone other than the scum of the earth.

It mystifies me why people will readily buy a new car that loses half its value in five years, but panic if their house loses 10% of its value. Especially in Oklahoma where you might have a $20,000 car and a $50,000 house. Also given that you know that if you hold the house long enough, the value will eventually go back up to where it was, whereas the car will go nowhere but down.

And it never ceases to amaze me how many people cry out about liberty, but are willing to give up a great deal of theirs for a little bit of financial security. Cue the Ben Franklin quote. A man's home is his castle, and how good of a castle is it if your neighbors can take it from you because they don't like what color you painted the windows?

Lower taxes = lower quality of neighbors.

Perhaps not a concern in Oklahoma, but here in the Metro Detroit area, cheap most definitely doesn't mean 'good'.
Link Posted: 9/14/2012 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 2:00:04 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

They don't need HOAs for that.  That's what their 2 week waiting period and assault weapons ban are for.  
Of course that's not to say we should be dissuaded from joining Dan in singing his statist praises. Consider aspirations of having your shit packed as tightly as those forward-thinking coastal folks.

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 2:13:28 AM EDT
[#50]
The statists are strong in this thread
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top