Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/7/2010 3:24:37 AM EDT

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/best-of-celebrity-lip-injections-gone-awry/

Celebs. They love their pouty, ridiculously fake and ugly lips.

Somewhere, sometime, someone told them this was the in thing. Then, like everything else, it gets overplayed and wildly out of hand in the blink of an eye.

Maybe everyone just wants to be (we know Octomom does). But perhaps they should consider adoption, not quadrupling the size of their lips.

Seriously, stars really need to cool it with the lip injections. Who thinks this looks hot? Below are some of the most glaring offenders - a number of whom you will surely recognize from our inaugural Plastic Surgery Hall of Fame class ...

Heidi Montag: 2006 vs. 2008. The Hills star's transformation from cute girl to silicone cyborg in just two years included serious lip work. It's just too bad she had her 35 procedures before she could thank Jesus on Twitter for the opportunity.

Jessica Simpson: 2004 vs. 2007. Holy crap. Ummm, has looked better. That's as nicely as we can put it. This was before she got fat, too!

Anna Faris: 2002 vs. 2008. She's all the rage these days for some reason. Is it because she had her lips plumped? Or starred in a film about Playboy?

We're just getting started, and you ain't seen nothin' yet. The stars featured after the jump make these examples look tame. Continue reading below...

Brittany Murphy: 2005 vs. 2008.[/span] Shady husband Simon Monjack should call her "love lips" (or just "cash cow") after all the work she had done. Gross.

Jenna Jameson: 2002 vs. 2008. The new mom had her lips enhanced ... years after most other parts of hers were worked on in an entirely different sense.

Ashlee Simpson: 2004 vs. 2007. The alleged singer's lips expanded rapidly in a three-year span. Unfortch, her talent and overall attractiveness did not.

Lisa Rinna: 1993 vs. 2009. Scary stuff. At least will admit she looks like a freak, but that shouldn't give her license to show her face ... ever.

Nikki Cox: 2004 vs. 2009. Just wow. Nikki Cox certainly has an appropriate last name, because she's got some DSL goin' nowadays if you know what we're saying. What we're saying is Jay Mohr didn't marry her for her looks or personality.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 3:26:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
why do women want these huge lips?
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 3:39:42 AM EDT
[#3]

This last one is scary......
and it's NOT a doll.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 3:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]
NASTY
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 3:42:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

QFT!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 3:43:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Heidi Montag looks A LOT better in the second picture!!

She's the only success story out of this bunch of freaks.  She went from chicken lips to sexy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:01:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Scary stuff!
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:01:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn Lisa Rinna was hot in the old days
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:05:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Jesus Christ, Osprey, you trying to burn my retinas out this morning?
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:08:04 AM EDT
[#10]
British actress Leslie Ash:

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:09:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Not just for looks, they say it improves Fellatio.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Nikki Cox: 2004 vs. 2009. Just wow. Nikki Cox certainly has an appropriate last name, because she's got some DSL goin' nowadays if you know what we're saying. What we're saying is Jay Mohr didn't marry her for her looks or personality.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:25:14 AM EDT
[#13]
[/quote]
Jesus Christ, Osprey, you trying to burn my retinas out this morning? [/quote]
this

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:31:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 4:35:58 AM EDT
[#15]

christ.. why the fuck didnt anybody tell me the zombie apolacypse had started

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 5:10:50 AM EDT
[#16]
How about Meg Ryan?  She fucked up her face more than anyone.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 5:17:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Good god, man....some of those pics could scare the ugly off of an ape.

I don't understand the lip inflation thing. It looks ridiculous. A woman who ages gracefully will ALWAYS look better than one who goes through all those surgeries. And ladies...if you're going to have surgery done on your face, find out who in the hell has been working on Raquel Welch and let HIM do your surgery. He obviously knows what he's doing.

I don't get it either. It has to be some kind of personality disorder.

What's wrong with getting old? Women don't seem to understand that most of us men prefer that they let nature take it's course, rather than transform themselves into a freak show.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 5:19:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Heidi Montag looks A LOT better in the second first picture!!

Maybe I'm the only one that likes thin lips.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 5:20:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't understand the lip inflation thing. It looks ridiculous. A woman who ages gracefully will ALWAYS look better than one who goes through all those surgeries. And ladies...if you're going to have surgery done on your face, find out who in the hell has been working on Raquel Welch and let HIM do your surgery. He obviously knows what he's doing.

What's wrong with getting old? Women don't seem to understand that most of us men prefer that they let nature take it's course, rather than transform themselves into a freak show.

Bingo!  That shit always catches up with them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 5:23:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Heidi Montag looks A LOT better in the second picture!!

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/heidi-montag-lips_439x275.jpg

She's the only success story out of this bunch of freaks.  She went from chicken lips to sexy.

I agree.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 5:25:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heidi Montag looks A LOT better in the second first picture!!

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/heidi-montag-lips_439x275.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one that likes thin lips.

She was really cute before, now just looks like any random retarded playboy bunny wanna be. Not my thing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 5:26:00 AM EDT
[#22]
That is some sick-in-the-mind-problem right there...

Its the newest form of self mutilation I'm convinced. The added weirdness is that its widely viewed as acceptable behavior, the "right thing to do" to look "pretty", and these idiots pay a crap load to look more like cyborgs than real people.

Hey, its their life and their money but it doesn't stop me from pointing and laughing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:25:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:28:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Ugly in both doesn't count.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:31:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#27]
lol  what the fuck do they think they look like?  haha
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:36:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:37:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If by nature take its course you mean find a younger girl I completely agree. I am guessing these people live a life that we cannot not do we want to identify with. Generally plastic surgery looks like shit but if you are an actress who is competing for rolls and you have just hit 45 and nature is not kind to you do you A say screw it I am not going to work anymore or do you say I am going under the knife?

I think the option go under the knife is the logical choice for many actresses because most of them do not make nearly enough to retire, keep that level of fame and acclaim.  

Classic damned if I do damned if I don't. No one gives two shits about Lisa Rinna at her age looking like a baseball mitt. And no one gives two shits about Lisa Rinna at her age if she has been worked over by a sloppy surgeon.

And of course these are the most unflattering pictures that they can find. If you search for Lisa Rinna there are some recent images that don't look anything like that picture.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:38:29 AM EDT
[#30]
They all want lips like Angelina Jolie who was born with a perfect set, stick with what you have cause most of the lip jobs I have seen are horrible.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:41:33 AM EDT
[#31]
I think it's hilarious that those stupid bitches did that!!! They paid to be fugly and they got exactly what the deserved! Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:41:34 AM EDT
[#32]

JESUS... I would shit myself if I woke up and saw that coming at me, Thats like a grown up female version of Chuckie
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:46:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Holy shit.... it's janice from the muppet band....

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Damn, that Nikki Cox got herself a troutmouth.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 7:07:09 AM EDT
[#37]

Wow I remember her in Cats Eye...what happened
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Back in the day, like UEA days, Nikki Cox was the hottest woman on earth... now... its makes me cry.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 7:08:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#40]
MY GOD  
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#41]
This is the only picture I can think of after seeing all that:

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#42]

How do you know her name?  You must have wacked it to the muppets growing up.  Can't blame you man, no internet back then and the Sears catelogue gets old fast.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:06:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:06:57 AM EDT
[#44]
And their all from california, surprise surprise.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If by nature take its course you mean find a younger girl I completely agree. I am guessing these people live a life that we cannot not do we want to identify with. Generally plastic surgery looks like shit but if you are an actress who is competing for rolls and you have just hit 45 and nature is not kind to you do you A say screw it I am not going to work anymore or do you say I am going under the knife?

I think the option go under the knife is the logical choice for many actresses because most of them do not make nearly enough to retire, keep that level of fame and acclaim.  

Classic damned if I do damned if I don't. No one gives two shits about Lisa Rinna at her age looking like a baseball mitt. And no one gives two shits about Lisa Rinna at her age if she has been worked over by a sloppy surgeon.

And of course these are the most unflattering pictures that they can find. If you search for Lisa Rinna there are some recent images that don't look anything like that picture.

Competing Barrel Rolls?

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 8:30:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Im surprised nobody has put up a picture of the Octomom that bitch claims shes never had plastic surgery. I call shenanigans.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#48]

Looks like she went from Meg Ryan to Melanie Griffith, and not in a good way.

Link Posted: 5/7/2010 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#49]

Hell, I'd fuck the muppet before hittin' that fugly plastic-surgery disaster !!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top