BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One day the world will have its fill of Islam....

I'm starting to have mine

KSG..easy as 1,2,3..or simple as Do Re Mi..KSG, 1,2,3 baby you and me Mohammed!
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The long range price of empire.  

Dien Bien Phu battle:

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
French Soldier stabbed in the neck by man of N African origin dressed in Arab style clothing

Enjoy your new reality Euros.

As if we are any better.   Sad reality is that both the U.S. and Europe are far too tolerant of those that hate us.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
French Soldier stabbed in the neck by man of N African origin dressed in Arab style clothing

oh dont worry,  this will be coming to your Virginia soon enough

My Virginia?  You realize that Florida is in the USA as well, right?

didnt say it wasnt,  pretty arrogant your original post was considering we just had a marathon blown up by the same type of religious nutjobs,  i dont think this "new reality" is limited to just the "Euros"
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm for western wide peaceful deportation back the vermin holes they came feom or their relatives came from. Better than a mass slaughter.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Get well soon, French Guy.

thread needs more of this

Agreed.

As an aside, as a tourist traveling abroad I enjoyed the UK a lot more than France. That said, once you got out of the cities the French people were certainly nice enough-and they were very tolerant of a bumbling Yank with a horrid French accent. The schoolroom and Canadian French I learned as a child was barely understood once I arrived in France proper.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has france surrendered yet?

In before some Euro or Floridian calls you a redneck!

I'm from Oklahoma...

And your statements in this thread really do make you look like an uneducated redneck.

Ok then please help me understand things from your point of view.  Maybe you can mend my uncouth ways.  I'm serious.

You stated that our euro members are being offended because you're insulting their muslims? I believe they offended that you are using this example of extremism to attack europe while ignoring America's own struggle with it. Nobody has been hit harder than us by extremist.

I believe that our euro members (who hate radical islam as much as we do) are getting tired of US members so gleefully playing the role of the uneducated American Hillbilly and using these tragic attacks as an opportunity to fling insults. At the wrong people I might add.

America is doing no better at stopping radical islam then they are and we have no room to gloat.

very well said.....but unfortunately its pretty clear we're just feeding a troll at this point

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So how long until civilized nations are actively fighting them in their own streets, instead of third world shitholes?

I don't know they're (we're) actively in the "french surrender monkey" stage right now, no talk seen of fighting them in the streets. If we'd just go ahead and go "Kristallnacht" on their ROP asses right now, we could clean this up in a week or two... (Well, it's the truth, and it's absolutely what they want to do to us)

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will continue to grow, imo. I look at the Atlas of History and how Islam has grown and it hasn't gotten any smaller.

Tom Kratman's "Caliphate" Should be required reading
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wait...the soldier was "on patrol with two other soldiers" and a guy ran up, stabbed him then got away?

WTF kind of patrol was that?

<Insert French Surrender Joke Here>
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
So how long until civilized nations are actively fighting them in their own streets, instead of third world shitholes?

not long......even here
The events of the last few days are a wake up call , I just wonder if they are a sign of things to come

then stop hitting snooze and wake the fuck up!
(goes for us too, btw...)

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will continue to grow, imo. I look at the Atlas of History and how Islam has grown and it hasn't gotten any smaller.

It's available free from the Baen Free Library.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The European members of this board are NOT part of the problem.

The only question is whether the solution will come in an organized and appropriate way, or whether it will come in a paroxysm of ruthlessness.

more paroxysm of ruthlessness please....

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh if this keeps up it might get fun
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's easier to blame the religion than to blame the governments who have killed millions of Muslims.

why blame the Governments, Not all Muslims are terrorists, but a disturbingly high number of terrorists are muslim, obviously something is broken that needs to be.... adjusted

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Is anyone else convinced that Islam is still a religion of peace and tolerance?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Huh. On duty patrolling for terrorists. Looks like he found one.

"The 23-year-old was patrolling in uniform with
two other soldiers as part of France's Vigipirate anti-terror
surveillance plan when he was approached from behind around 6 p.m. and
attacked with a knife or a box-cutter.
"

Yeah...that's really weird. They have uniformed soldiers patrolling their streets as an anti-terror deterrent.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's easier to blame the religion than to blame the governments who have killed millions of Muslims.

Seriously?
What the fuck are they putting in the water in Pennsylvania?

Nick

Don't lump me in with that guy. I probably don't drink  from the same water supply.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Onesies and Twosies.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I offer my best wishes to the wounded French Soldier and my condolences to the family of the lost British Soldier.  The UK has stood shoulder to shoulder with us for a long time and the French have done their share recently in Mali.  I wish all of our brothers around the world the very best in this.  Regardless of what some here think, it's coming, and we are all gonna be in this together.

EDIT for spelling
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I officer my best wishes to the wounded French Soldier and my condolences to the family of the lost British Soldier.  The UK has stood shoulder to shoulder with us for a long time and the French have done their share recently in Mali.  I wish all of our brothers around the world the very best in this.  Regardless of what some here think, it's coming, and we are all gonna be in this together.

well said that man

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait...the soldier was "on patrol with two other soldiers" and a guy ran up, stabbed him then got away?

WTF kind of patrol was that?

<Insert French Surrender Joke Here>

The soldiers I saw around the Eiffel Tower and at train stations had rifles.   But none of the rifles had a magazine in them and I didn't see them carrying any mags either.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#25]
As they collect their "bennies" they still have to lash out at their oppressors, right?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

As they collect their "bennies" they still have to lash out at their oppressors, right?

yes

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

Did the truth hurt when it slid in?  Oh how are those riots going?  

When something like this happens in the South West we will start playing cowboys and Muslims.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

When something like this happens in the South West we will start playing cowboys and Muslims.

It's headed your way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#30]
This thread needs less bitching and more of this guy stomping some ROPers guts out.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I offer my best wishes to the wounded French Soldier and my condolences to the family of the lost British Soldier.  The UK has stood shoulder to shoulder with us for a long time and the French have done their share recently in Mali.  I wish all of our brothers around the world the very best in this.  Regardless of what some here think, it's coming, and we are all gonna be in this together.

EDIT for spelling

Aye. I really feel as though the British and French soldiers are our brothers in arms.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm confused slightly: if a ROPer guts or kills you its pretty underhanded and unethical; if eviscerated and or beheaded by a Bushido! Samurai it quite honorable.  At least it seems that way for the past couple of days here. (note: that was tongue-in-cheek, a joke)
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

You have no idea what you're talking about kid.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Look, it's important to understand that this in no way should reflect on the peaceful religion of Islam that should be above any criticism whatsoever.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It was pretty weak until certain countries found oil under their sands.  Now that they have mismanaged their resources and are in decline, Islam will be on the decline.  This is one reason they are moving into the land of the infidel.  The other reason is they lost their fear of the open seas.  Yes, they feared losing sight of land which is why the Azores and Canary Islands were spared the Muslim Horde.  Now, they don't have issues with flying..but some have unconventional landing attempts .

Sadly I disagree. I believe if we have a WW3 it will be due to the Muslims. All fingers point to it. Especially if you keep up with History and how the Muslims roll.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Demographic shift in Russia could give Islamic followers control of their military at some point. France could be the same story.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Demographic shift in Russia could give Islamic followers control of their military at some point. France could be the same story.

America isn't much better, but they do have a stronger hold over in Europe. Regardless the muslim people and religion all boils down to them being warriors. They have always been warriors and will always be always until the end. I don't call for the extinction of any race or religion, I'm just calling out as I see what History writes.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It was pretty weak until certain countries found oil under their sands.  Now that they have mismanaged their resources and are in decline, Islam will be on the decline.  This is one reason they are moving into the land of the infidel.  The other reason is they lost their fear of the open seas.  Yes, they feared losing sight of land which is why the Azores and Canary Islands were spared the Muslim Horde.  Now, they don't have issues with flying..but some have unconventional landing attempts .

Sadly I disagree. I believe if we have a WW3 it will be due to the Muslims. All fingers point to it. Especially if you keep up with History and how the Muslims roll.

Meh. We will see I guess but, killing jihadis is basically the only hobby the US, EU, Russia, China, India and Israel all have in common.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, I'm doing my part:  

http://www.baenebooks.com/p-748-caliphate.aspx

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 3:24:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So are you saying they deserved it?  

ETA: Not you rwalters.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

America isn't much better, but they do have a stronger hold over in Europe. Regardless the muslim people and religion all boils down to them being warriors violent. They have always been warriors violent and will always be always until the end. I don't call for the extinction of any race or religion, I'm just calling out as I see what History writes.

FIFY

The cultures in the Middle East are aberrated by centuries of war, violence, foreign intervention, and conquest.  This has led to grinding poverty, hopelessness and illiteracy.  As a result people turned to fundamentalist religion.  It's all they had.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#42]
We are fueling "terrorism", and the fear which is its primary goal, by using the term "terrorism" and "terrorist".   Now every isolated hopeless, depressed, and angry wouldbe Jihadist can become a "TERRORIST" instead of just a plain old violent murderer.

A man was stabbed in the neck.  That is a terrible act of violence.  Labeling it "terrorism" glamorizes it, and gives the general population the false notion that there might be some sort of central "command and control" hub for these acts of violence.  There's not.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Waiting for the European backlash and the new genocide.  Even before that arsehole Adolph, the Europeans have a history of blood in the streets.

Remember when those three French paratroopers were murdered in France by that terrorist? The paratroopers were of North African extraction (Arab). The so-called "Islamic" terrorist murdered Muslims and Jews..
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 3:58:11 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Islamated Incident.

Just another I-So-Lamic Incodent

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm starting to have mine

I've had mine for nearly 12 years.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh dont worry,  this will be coming to your Virginia soon enough

Laws be damned, I will not be a human cutting board. They will meet force with force.

I have been stabbed by a knife. I have been stabbed by a ball point pen. Stabbed by a pencil. Stabbed by a stick.
And, I have been shot. Of these, the only one I did not respond to was being shot; there was no one to get even with.

All the others?????? I took theirs, and then I TOOK MINE. And I bet there are some folk on here who make me look like a powder-puff girl in comparison to their mean and nasty status. I also don't think our police are going to play civil nearly as well as the police in the EU.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

America isn't much better, but they do have a stronger hold over in Europe. Regardless the muslim people and religion all boils down to them being warriors violent. They have always been warriors violent and will always be always until the end. I don't call for the extinction of any race or religion, I'm just calling out as I see what History writes.

FIFY

The cultures in the Middle East are aberrated by centuries of war, violence, foreign intervention, and conquest.  This has led to grinding poverty, hopelessness and illiteracy.  As a result people turned to fundamentalist religion.  It's all they had.    

And we bring what they feel is a Crusade to them. Any chance you know what happened to the Franks 200 years after they brought the Franks brought the Crusade to them? Do you think poverty, hopelessness and illeteracy stopped them from their goals even though the Franks were much more sophisticated then they were? Do you not think they will not adapt and evolve? This people as you say are....violent. And violent men know no bounds.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 4:39:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we leave them alone, they will leave us alone.

Haven't you heard?

Dude, like in the London thread,  you're the only one saying this shit. Maybe that's how you really feel?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has france surrendered yet?

In before some Euro or Floridian calls you a redneck!

We wouldn't be wrong.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top