Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My fiance shared this little gem with me on Facebook today:

http://i61.tinypic.com/70wg3b.png

Unfortunately, there was a sizable number of Neckbeards in the comment section:

http://i62.tinypic.com/24pca53.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/j5gsbn.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ex61dg.png

I left this photo comment for the blasphemer that brought Robert Downey Jr. into this:

http://i57.tinypic.com/k20ww.png
View Quote

I would let Booba Fett play with my blaster while I tongued Iron Woman's arc reactor
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Fucking brilliant.

Thread got even more epic while I wasn't looking. How the hell did Ryan Gosling get involved though?

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have been thinking about this thread, as the father of 3 sons.

after a little bit of research, thinking and pulling shit out of my ass, I have come to the following SWAG.

Lack of testosterone.  
Physiologically, its testosterone that allows a man to grow a proper beard.  The lack of it will lead the physical inability to grow a beard properly, AKA neckbeard.

Testosterone is increased naturally through exercise and sex.  these guys get neither.  and so they are probably born with less and then their life choices decrease it.

and the more you are around other men in competitive environments, the more testosterone you create.  these neckbeards compete at nothing but disgusting others.

and you look at the soft faces.  Not just fat, but higher levels of testosterone reduce fat in the face giving the "chiseled" look.

so its possible these were normal men who, through lifestyle choices, turned themselves into pitiful little bitches.

or they were born effeminate bitches who only make their situation worse instead of getting out and fixing it.

I don't know how much behavior affects the production of natural testosterone.  but it is the lack of this key component (either naturally or behaviorally reduced) of masculinity which causes this nonsense.
View Quote

Genetics.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, wtf is up with all the Ryan Gosling pics?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, I'll never be able to read a rabid atheist post on arfcom without visions of neckbeards dancing through my thoughts.
View Quote

yup...same thought.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:45:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Mom deserves an ass kicking for the name selection.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/552139_10151221844295460_481163248_n.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/552139_10151221844295460_481163248_n.jpg</a>
I realized I have a hover hand picture....#neckbeardthings
View Quote

Brazzers
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Obesity leads to lower testosterone levels, which in turn leads to more obesity.

Put these fuckers on a treadmill and monitor their diet.
View Quote

My man boobs agree
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Obesity leads to lower testosterone levels, which in turn leads to more obesity.

Put these fuckers on a treadmill and monitor their diet.
View Quote

My man boobs agree
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:13:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

after a little bit of research, thinking and pulling shit out of my ass, I have come to the following SWAG.

Lack of testosterone.  
Physiologically, its testosterone that allows a man to grow a proper beard.  The lack of it will lead the physical inability to grow a beard properly, AKA neckbeard.

Testosterone is increased naturally through exercise and sex.  these guys get neither.  and so they are probably born with less and then their life choices decrease it.

and the more you are around other men in competitive environments, the more testosterone you create.  these neckbeards compete at nothing but disgusting others.

and you look at the soft faces.  Not just fat, but higher levels of testosterone reduce fat in the face giving the "chiseled" look.

so its possible these were normal men who, through lifestyle choices, turned themselves into pitiful little bitches.

or they were born effeminate bitches who only make their situation worse instead of getting out and fixing it.

I don't know how much behavior affects the production of natural testosterone.  but it is the lack of this key component (either naturally or behaviorally reduced) of masculinity which causes this nonsense.
View Quote

Yep, they all have the look of people who've never done anything strenuous on a regular basis, avoided physical discomfort at all costs, never been in a competitive environment, and really haven't faced any crises in in life other than running out of Mountain Dew when the store was closed.

I do my fair share of bitching, but these guys are the product of a lifetime completely lacking  adversity and it's an ugly thing.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

No homo
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep, they all have the look of people who've never done anything strenuous on a regular basis, avoided physical discomfort at all costs, never been in a competitive environment, and really haven't faced any crises in in life other than running out of Mountain Dew when the store was closed.

I do my fair share of bitching, but these guys are the product of a lifetime completely lacking  adversity and it's an ugly thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

so what do we do, round them all up then start having neckbeard gladiatorial games? ya know id pay good money for the PPV rights to see that..
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
No Homo dakimakura mai waifu....

Here are two Ebay listing for them...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261528561860?nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/231284079435?nav=SEARCH
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No homo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No homo

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

so what do we do, round them all up then start having neckbeard gladiatorial games? ya know id pay good money for the PPV rights to see that..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

Do?

Not my neckbeard, not my problem, brah!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Cut your penis off and buy a new model. Your current one is obviously retarded
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey guys, in case you missed it if you were to google "nicotine sarah hunter nude" you would feel better, I promise
She's kinda chunky, no?  Not saying I haven't done worse, but really.  

LOL

speed
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
LOL

speed
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey guys, in case you missed it if you were to google "nicotine sarah hunter nude" you would feel better, I promise

LOL

speed
Alright, alright, before you all start taking turns cutting off my genitalia, I was looking at the wrong pictures interspersed in the results.  Wingnutx posted a picture of the girl you were all on about, and I realized it was a different girl.  

If you're  still feeling cutty and stabby and my retarded dick still needs cutting off and replacing, please knock me out first, make it quick, and replace it with a bigger one.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Alright, alright, before you all start taking turns cutting off my genitalia, I was looking at the wrong pictures interspersed in the results.  Wingnutx posted a picture of the girl you were all on about, and I realized it was a different girl.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

speed

If you're  still feeling cutty and stabby and my retarded dick still needs cutting off and replacing, please knock me out first, make it quick, and replace it with a bigger one.
No

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

speed

No  
Damn.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You think anyone would give a fuck if it could be proven that certain environments were more likely to produce weak men?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now, to really do some actual social science, compare the rates of testosterone of children raised in a single mother household, single father household, normal couple and gay couples.

Imagine the ramifications if it was shown that testosterone levels were different in boys raised in different types of households.

You think anyone would give a fuck if it could be proven that certain environments were more likely to produce weak men?

Lots of people would see that as a good thing, testosterone makes men all evil and aggressive and stuff.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Lots of people would see that as a good thing, testosterone makes men all evil and aggressive and stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now, to really do some actual social science, compare the rates of testosterone of children raised in a single mother household, single father household, normal couple and gay couples.

Imagine the ramifications if it was shown that testosterone levels were different in boys raised in different types of households.

Yeah, it'd be so terrible to have men who act like men, instead we should have more like Creepy McRaperson from the "get on the rocks" video.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
http://images.myreviewer.co.uk/fullsize/0000220093.jpg

Sylvan is that all you have?  You are just advancing theories that were proven threads ago!  AND YOU ARENT EVEN PROVING THEM CORRECTLY! Ypu are making a lot of assumptions here.  You're still trying to define whats happening instead of looking for what's making it happen!
And just slicing up too many specimens. It's too dangerous.   I don't think they'll collect anymore.   I think they'll just shut us down completely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

http://images.myreviewer.co.uk/fullsize/0000220093.jpg

Sylvan is that all you have?  You are just advancing theories that were proven threads ago!  AND YOU ARENT EVEN PROVING THEM CORRECTLY! Ypu are making a lot of assumptions here.  You're still trying to define whats happening instead of looking for what's making it happen!
And just slicing up too many specimens. It's too dangerous.   I don't think they'll collect anymore.   I think they'll just shut us down completely.

But you must listen to him!  You must listen!!!!

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Double tap
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#26]
out of

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#27]
At least the second one avoided the hoverhand. Dat first guy though.....
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They might care, even if they didn't see it as a negative.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I think my brain just said I am done. Why am i reading this? wow... I just... wow
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:02:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Female neckbeards?

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Female neckbeards?

View Quote

The 1st one is a fat Cosplay.

The 2nd one made me . I'm not sure what the fuck that is. Is it an extremely effeminate male or a genetic horror show for a female?

The third one is just fucking nasty. Who the fucks eats mayonnaise like that?

So two out of three are neckbears.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#33]
#livinginthetruthofmyownreality
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The 2nd one made me . I'm not sure what the fuck that is. Is it an extremely effeminate male or a genetic horror show for a female?

Christ
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What is this hovering hand crap

Hell my hand wasnt hovering in this pic.

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL965/4056977/23525913/396948247.jpg
Men just be Men for Christs sake!!!
View Quote

From the arch in your left eyebrow, I have a pretty good idea where your right hand is.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Christ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Christ

I've always thought it'd be funny to fill a mayo jar with vanilla pudding and eat it in a public area.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I've always thought it'd be funny to fill a mayo jar with vanilla pudding and eat it in a public area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Christ

Lulz!  Not a bad idea but I think this nasty female neckbeard is really eating mayo.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Ermahgerd!!!! Neckbeard Brony Juggalos!!!!

Neckbeard Brony Funeral?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Juggalos are still a thing?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Juggalos are still a thing?
View Quote
Yes, we still have them pop up in fusion centers and run investigations on them.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#42]
In the over 13 years I have been a member here, I can truly say this is the first thread that has actually disturbed me...
Wow.....speechless
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

In the over 13 years I have been a member here, I can truly say this is the first thread that has actually disturbed me...

Wow.....speechless
View Quote
Damn... member since 2001 and you have only 881 posts here. I feel honored you've been horrified. Because I am too.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#44]
CHICKEN tattoo.... terrific life choice.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Going from idiot to idiot freak.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:19:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Damn, the Open Carry Tard guy holding the Mosin Nagant looks like he's about to fuck it like his MLP Waifu.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gotta give her a little credit....at least it ain't that nasty Miracle Whip crap.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_opencarrytexas_le_140625_16x9_992.jpg

Damn, the Open Carry Tard guy holding the Mosin Nagant looks like he's about to fuck it like his MLP Waifu.

View Quote

What a bunch of disgusting fatties.
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top