Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/24/2015 8:13:39 PM EDT
He did this in 12 weeks:

I have tried to do some googling, but with most things, the waters get muddied with all the advertising spam like crap.

Some say he used Herbalife...whatever that is???

What say you?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#1]
If he said he did it in a year, I'd believe it.

12 weeks?   LOL
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]
12 weeks I say bullshit

A year maybe
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#3]
12 weeks to learn photoshop?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#4]
3 months, NO FUCKING WAY! Yes, I yelled that one.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

12 weeks?   LOL
View Quote

this..no way is that 12 weeks
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]
FPNI
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Look at the size of his forearm in the "before" pic... dude was muscular before this transformation.

He could have intentionally packed on some fat just for the sake of entering this challenge and went into insane bodybuilding competition fat-loss mode to get ripped again.

That is the ONLY possible way he could have done it in 12 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Look at the size of his forearm in the "before" pic... dude was muscular before this transformation.

He could have intentionally packed on some fat just for the sake of entering this challenge and went into insane bodybuilding competition fat-loss mode to get ripped again.

View Quote

I actually read somewhere this was the case, who knows
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Lots of Tren between pics.   He has cut before.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the pic in the OP is the only example he sent in, it's obvious that he's A) hiding his biceps/shoulders and B) trying to only show the side-profile of his gut.

I'd be interested in seeing if there were other before pics.

ETA:  check out this angle...

Dude was definitely muscular and packed on some fat for effect.  People who do this should be disqualified from the body transformation challenges but hey, he's $50,000 richer by cheating.  Good for him.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont believe it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed. He looks relatively muscular in his fat pic. Physique competitors do some pretty hardcore and aggressive cuts by combining diet and certain cutting supplements *cough*winnie*cough*.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah..that guy was lifting for years before that contest started ...all he had to do was crank up the diet and cardio
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah..that guy was lifting for years before that contest started ...all he had to do was crank up the diet and cardio
View Quote

...and poke
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Agreed on that the dude looks fairly muscular before. Hard to say if it's real or not. This last summer I realized I had gotten heavy and decided to do something about it, I dropped 62 lbs in 3 months. Went from 255 to 193 but I was not anywhere near that muscular to start with or to finish. I didn't take anything just kept a seriously strict diet and exercised 6 days per week.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Apparently, skipping leg day allows more time to work the upper body.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Look at his traps and his forearms in the before pictures; those seem to be areas that the casual weightlifters just never develop as much as someone who spends a lot of time working on body sculpting.  

JMHO
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Didn't some chick just do the same (intentionally pack on the pounds and then enter the competition) on The Biggest Loser?
IIRC she was a collegiate swimmer?

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

This plus some "nutrional support" is the only way to explain that change in 12-weeks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ding.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I believe it, but not natural and yes he lifted and packed on the fat before the transformation.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#23]
No way in HELL he did that without using gear...no way...

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#24]
If that's true, I'll give him $10,000 to come here and coach me through 3 months of hell to get my fat ass in shape.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Not uncommon for supplement companies to pay fitness models to do this.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Hes extending his gut in be before pic.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#27]
The king of dirty bulking

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#28]
This like those chicks that do the transformation thursday pics?

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes, he had the muscle, he just cut at an insane rate.  

They do this intentionally to win the prize.  Look at previous years as well.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#30]
What!?  I'm shocked that is possible in a year!
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Real?

Story?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Real?

Story?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Real?

Story?

Lee Priest, pro bodybuilder with a reputation for getting fat as fuck in the off season.

Most people will not gain muscle while losing fat. Most people cannot even retain 100% of their muscle while losing fat. There are however "supplements" that have a muscle sparing effect that allow you to retain as much muscle as possible while losing fat. There are other "supplements" that will even allow you to gain muscle while losing fat.

On bodybuilding websites when someone says "Tren, Celltech, Herbalife, ect" its usually a code word for performance enhancing drugs.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Real?

Story?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Real?

Story?

real

story is drugs
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lee Priest, pro bodybuilder with a reputation for getting fat as fuck in the off season.

Most people will not gain muscle while losing fat. Most people cannot even retain 100% of their muscle while losing fat. There are however "supplements" that have a muscle sparing effect that allow you to retain as much muscle as possible while losing fat. There are other "supplements" that will even allow you to gain muscle while losing fat.

On bodybuilding websites when someone says "Tren, Celltech, Herbalife, ect" its usually a code word for performance enhancing drugs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real?

Story?

lol, dude is 5'-4" according to my quick google search
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Steroids are everywhere now. For some reason they are somewhat less stigmatized than they used to be.

No way an old dude could do that much less a young guy without gear.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real?

Story?

Tren isn't a code word. It's short for trenbolone, which is a 19-nor AAS.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Steroids are everywhere now. For some reason they are somewhat less stigmatized than they used to be.
View Quote

Steroids have been everywhere for years. People are just becoming more lax when it comes to talking about them. There have been two steroid topics in GD over the past few months, where a large number of posters basically admitted to using. I think it's probably a result of people learning they aren't the evil devil roidrage juice, the media made them out to be over the past several decades. As more people realize they aren't a big deal, more people will use and/or become accepting of its usage.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#39]
I call BS.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:43:56 PM EDT
[#40]
He got a lot smaller.
My guess is this is 90% weight loss and 10% lifting

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#41]
This guy did it in 6 months.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

12 weeks?   LOL
View Quote

With roids, it is possible in 12 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Herbalife is one of those mutli level marketing products.

So I'm gonna go with... absolute horseshit designed to sell Herbalife.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

12 weeks?   LOL

Its amazing what drugs can do. In one study guys that took roids but didnt lift weights gained more muscle than guys that lifted weights without steroids. Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Its amazing what drugs can do. In one study guys that took roids but didnt lift weights gained more muscle than guys that lifted weights without steroids. Let that sink in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

12 weeks?   LOL

T is pretty amazing.

Kinda kills me women can get hormonal birth control for acne but a guy just tying to get his levels evened out is treated like a drug-seeking bro.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#46]
He claims he did it eating 900-1500 calories a day and eating all of his daily calories in an 8-hour window then fasting the other 16 hours.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real?

Story?

Lmao. I think you might be venturing out of your lane a little.

Celltech is a brand of creatine made by Muscle Tech.

Herbalife is a brand of marketed supplements that contain no anabolic drugs.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

T is pretty amazing.

Kinda kills me women can get hormonal birth control for acne but a guy just tying to get his levels evened out is treated like a drug-seeking bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

12 weeks?   LOL

T is pretty amazing.

I wouldnt do steroids even if i could. I know it can be done safely. But the one guy I know that does it is bald in his 30's has mood swings and high blood pressure. He is huge and lean though in spite of eating like crap and drinking too much. Gets his gear from the pharmacy prescribed by his doctor. Doctor doesnt seem to do a very good job of monitoring/minimizing the side effects though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:07:49 PM EDT
[#49]
It would be nice if we could do that naturally.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real?

Story?

Context matters. spend some time on the bodybuilding forums. When someone obviously on gear post pics and claims to be natty lots of "its that celltech, bro" as predictable as 87 and SIIHPAPP are here. We know they are actual products. Its a snarky way of telling the juice monkey we know he's lying. By attributing his results to a product we know doesnt give those results.

I cant believe i had to spell that out.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top