Quoted:

Trump seems scared of Ted.

Cruz 2016.
View Quote
Cruz / West 2016

That would make liberal heads explode!

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Trump criticizes Hillary for not telling the truth in Benghazi but tells Cruz calling people liars that r liars is wrong(senate floor ).  What a douche !!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I predict that if Cruz continues to rise in the national polls and solidify his lead in Iowa you're going to see Trump come unglued.

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cruz / West 2016

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump seems scared of Ted.

Cruz 2016.
Cruz / West 2016

Cruz and Kanye?

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I predict that if Cruz continues to rise in the national polls and solidify his lead in Iowa you're going to see Trump come unglued.

View Quote

I predict that you're dead right and that this is exactly what will happen.
Then we'll see how the fanatical supporters of a New York democrat react.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It is so sad that this is what passes for political debate in this country.

http://imgur.com/Zf6MN0N
View Quote

As awful as the political debate is on the right, keep in mind that there is essentially no political debate on the left.  Sander's run is totally perfunctory.  Assuming that she isn't indicted (sadly not terribly likely) then we are witnessing in essence the coronation of Hillary as the Democratic candidate.

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Did I mention Ted was classy as hell, too?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Did I mention Ted was classy as hell, too?

Looks like some good light-hearted ribbing.  Perfect response from Cruz.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Cruz doesn't seem completely stable, honestly.  Sleazy.  I jumped ship to Team Trump and I hope they make up in time for Cruz to be Trump's VP nominee.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
As awful as the political debate is on the right, keep in mind that there is essentially no political debate on the left.  Sander's run is totally perfunctory.  Assuming that she isn't indicted (sadly not terribly likely) then we are witnessing in essence the coronation of Hillary as the Democratic candidate.

View Quote

I sincerely hope not
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why anyone here favors Donald Trump when Ted Cruz remains a viable alternative is beyond my ability to understand.
View Quote

This. I don't want to understand it either.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're letting your fanatical hatred of Trump blind you to the fact that the vast majority of the people who berate you for your bullshit posts actually want Cruz but are most concerned with supporting whoever can beat the Democrats.

It's not so much that people LOOOOOVE Trump and think he's the only choice, it's that we realize he isn't a bad option especially when Hillary or Bernie are the alternative.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#13]

If it's in a meme, it's true right?

The folks here posting falsehoods about Trump are worse than Liberals.

And from the same page, in an interview in 1998:

PHILLIPS: Gun control? Where do you stand on that?

Mr. TRUMP: If you could tell me that the bad guys, the criminals, wouldn't have guns, I'd be a hundred percent for gun control. But the fact is, if you have gun control, the only people that are going to obey the laws, are going to be the good guys. So the bad guys are going to have the guns, the good guys aren't going to have the guns, and what good does that do us? So, I'm not in favor of it.

Yep, you guys were right, he's a gun grabber who's just saying what we want to hear so he can get elected.  Or was he already courting Republican voters back in 1998?
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I never seen such textbook Narcissistic personality Disorder as I have seen in this tool.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I never seen such textbook Narcissistic personality Disorder as I have seen in this tool.
View Quote

I bet if you think real hard you'll come up with at least one more example.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cruz 2016

And they will kiss and makeup after a nominee.  Which is ashame, because while Trump might be able to surround himself with good people, he is inferior to Cruz as a presidential candidate and constitutional scholar. What we need for a president is a constitutional scholar, and not somebody skilled in the use of particular adjectives and adverbs.
View Quote

"What we need -blah blah blah"

What we need is someone ?

Who can WIN!!!!!

With some Common Sense

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:55:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Damn trump must be getting worried.
View Quote

NOW!! My thoughts, a snakeoil salesman getting threatened by a Constitutional scholar. As much as I love Trump having the Rinos on the ropes--fact is-- he is NOT exactly Presidential. However, we will vote for him before any asshats---- Cruz would be the better choice for the USA.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#19]
If you look past the poor choice of words in this instance Trump is 100% correct about Cruz.

For good or bad Cruz burned his bridges in the Senate. The question that needs to be asked is what changed after his tirade? Nothing that I can see other than a self-promoting rah-rah session for the benefit of his fan-boys.

LOL...He better win the POTUS job because even though Texans will send him back to the Senate time and again he will never be anything but a placeholder vote in the Senate....He will never chair a full committee and he will be relegated to mundane sub-committee posts for his whole Senate career.

Sort of how Ron Paul was in the House.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you look past the poor choice of words in this instance Trump is 100% correct about Cruz.

For good or bad Cruz burned his bridges in the Senate. The question that needs to be asked is what changed after his tirade? Nothing that I can see other than a self-promoting rah-rah session for the benefit of his fan-boys.

LOL...He better win the POTUS job because even though Texans will send him back to the Senate time and again he will never be anything but a placeholder vote in the Senate....He will never chair a full committee and he will be relegated to mundane sub-committee posts for his whole Senate career.

View Quote

Now you went and upset the Peanut Gallery...  

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump is valuable.   He brings up non politically correct topics and forces establishment republicans to stand up for conservative values.   He IS valuable.     That being said  would never vote for him to b president.       Cruz is the best
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Mm personal attacks from trump instead of debating policy.

Nothing new here. Anyone have any proof trumps conservative??
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The truth is unpleasant at times.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Tactical error on Trump's part.

Trump, as THE outsider, just made it clear he thinks Cruz is not part of the establishment and doesn't play the DC game with republicans or democrats.

Ted Cruz is a sitting US Senator that even Donald Trump thinks is an outsider.

(Not to mention, Cruz actually knows and can articulate his policy positions.)
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Joe Biden called Obama the worst choice and said he wasn't qualified....
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

His website says he is.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Cruz stuck it to the senate because they are a bunch of liberals and rinos. Thought that was what we wanted? I sure do!

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Joe Biden called Obama the worst choice and said he wasn't qualified....
View Quote

A retard talking shit about the future President? Good analogy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well, I guess no trump-cruz ticket.
Lol
View Quote

Maybe, maybe not.  Reagan and Bush went at it as well pretty good.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is so sad that this is what passes for political debate in this country.

http://imgur.com/Zf6MN0N

You know it's killing them since the left is used to being the centerpiece of media coverage. Their candidates are flat and simply boring.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

He's a fiscal Conservative and in the middle on social issues, like I am.

He doesn't have a record in politics, obviously, so you have to look at what he has said in interviews from the past.

In the 80's, he had several publicly vocal disagreements with liberal policies.  He has held fundraisers for and donated large amounts to Republican candidates.  He has also donated to Democrats that hold power in his home state and elsewhere when it benefited his businesses.  He was a huge Reagan fan and was inspired by him.

He has never pulled a George Soros and used his money to support gun control.  He seemed to be pretty disinterested in the gun issue but, when asked, he did not support gun control because "the bad guys would still get them."  I think that his gun nut sons have helped him become more interested in the Second Amendment.

Now, with that said, I'll stand by for the anti-Trump crowd to tell me how wrong and delusional I am while offering either no proof or weak-ass bullshit that doesn't hold up to logical scrutiny.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Damn trump must be getting worried.
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Doesn't mean shit.  He has to win the primary first.

Plenty of candidates have talked bad about their eventual VP pick during the primaries and this is, frankly, quite tame for Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I guess no trump-cruz ticket.
Lol

Doesn't mean shit.  He has to win the primary first.

Plenty of candidates have talked bad about their eventual VP pick during the primaries and this is, frankly, quite tame for Trump.

Yep.  H.W. Bush badmouthed Reagan something fierce in the primaries.  He was still the VP pick.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:17:46 PM EDT
[#35]

That is Wonderful.  I really like Ted
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why anyone here favors Donald Trump when Ted Cruz remains a viable alternative is beyond my ability to understand.
View Quote

Because Ted Cruz is just another shill for the GOPe?
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trump wont get the same effect attacking Cruz, that he does attacking Rino's.
View Quote

No, he won't.  The RINO "attacks" are undeniably true.  Cruz is clearly not a maniac, so that won't work.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:22:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He doesn't have a record in politics, obviously, so you have to look at what he has said in interviews from the past.

In the 80's, he had several publicly vocal disagreements with liberal policies.  He has held fundraisers for and donated large amounts to Republican candidates.  He has also donated to Democrats that hold power in his home state and elsewhere when it benefited his businesses.  He was a huge Reagan fan and was inspired by him.

He has never pulled a George Soros and used his money to support gun control.  He seemed to be pretty disinterested in the gun issue but, when asked, he did not support gun control because "the bad guys would still get them."  I think that his gun nut sons have helped him become more interested in the Second Amendment.

Now, with that said, I'll stand by for the anti-Trump crowd to tell me how wrong and delusional I am while offering either no proof or weak-ass bullshit that doesn't hold up to logical scrutiny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's cool and all. But what actions has he taken that prove his relation to the conservative base. I'm asking for proof actions speak louder than websites
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How'd you come to that (obviously well-informed and perfectly logical) conclusion?
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
That's cool and all. But what actions has he taken that prove his relation to the conservative base. I'm asking for proof actions speak louder than websites
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Again, he has held fundraisers for and donated to Republican candidates.

What sort of actions do you expect from a guy who is not a politician?  Funny, I don't see people asking for this sort of proof from Ben Carson or Fiorina.

I can turn it right around and ask you what he has done that proves he has no relation to the conservative base?
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Meh, ya gotta win the nomination before you can name your running mate.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not that anybody favors Trump, Hell, our poll here showed Cruz by 87%, it's we don't think he could get an America that elected O twice to vote for him, I'm voting Cruz in the primaries but think Trump will win.
Really wanted a Trump/ Cruz ticket so Trump would have some constitutional knowledge in his corner.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-huh.

No.

Edit: my first response was less than kind.

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
So Cruz doesn't have any friends in Washington, we need a maverick like Trump. Got it.

Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:33:25 PM EDT
[#47]
It doesn't matter which hole Trump talks from it still BS.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes
But, everyone claims that is what his strategy is...

is it not so?
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
All a show  

Trump/Cruz
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is projecting.
All a show  

Trump/Cruz

"I'll tell you, Lyndon, the vice presidency isn't worth a pitcher of warm spit."
John Nance Garner, VP 1933-1941
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#50]
A few years after Trump is elected we will find out that he has some type of mental condition.
His kids will have done their best to cover for him, but the truth will get out.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top