Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/22/2015 3:28:42 PM EDT
If you were in his position would you chose to be judged by the  judge of the court marshal or by a panel of fellow soldiers?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope he spends all eternity in hell, getting ass-fucked by Osama.

Dry.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
If he had any Honor ,  he'd hang his sorry ass . He betrayed his comrades .    Worse thing you can do .  At least in my opinion .

gd
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Judge all day long.  He's going to get hammered by a jury of his peers is my best guess.

I ran into a kid who was in his Platoon that said the guy was a dirtbag weirdo, and they wasted a lot of time and resources looking for him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dry.
View Quote

You mean Obama?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm surprised he hasn't bolted yet. Or should I say "again"?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Traitors should not be allowed to make choices.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Martial being "related to Mars, God of War."

Court Martial
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you were in his position would you chose to be judged by the  judge of the court marshal or by a panel of fellow soldiers?
View Quote

I hope he represents himself and has an idiot for an attorney.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope his lawyer is stupid enough to ask for enlisted on the board. Not only will they convict him but they'll probably offer to take him out back and shoot him or hang him.

ETA: If i ever had to face a General the last thing I would do is ask for E's to be part of the board. 1. They're going to be pissed on GP for the extra duty. 2. They actually understand the responsibilities that go along with being enlisted. 3. Most E5 and above have a pretty good bullshit detector. 4. Much, much less forgiving than any O is going to be about his actions. 5. This ain't a civilian court, guilt doesn't have to be absolute, just provable. There might be some grey areas but it will come down to his walking off in the face of the enemy, nobody will give a rat's ass about why.

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#10]
He needs a jury trial.  They'd crucify him.  Depends on the judge's attitude at the time I suppose, but I imagine a guilty verdict would be a little less likely.

That dude just needs to die or be locked in a 6x8 for the rest of his pathetic life.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You mean Obama?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dry.

You mean Obama?

Sure; him too
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Judge all day long.  He's going to get hammered by a jury of his peers is my best guess.

I ran into a kid who was in his Platoon that said the guy was a dirtbag weirdo, and they wasted a lot of time and resources looking for him.
View Quote

Yep. His peers would crucify him.

Lot more than a waste of time and resources--people died during the search.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I haven't seen a single interview with his fellow soldiers nor talked to anyone that served that has a good thing to say about him or his situation.  I think i would take my chances with a judge.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The latter is what bothers me the most, coupled with our terrorist president releasing dangerous terrorists to get this shit stain back.  So americans directly died trying to find him and many people will die in the future because of the people that were traded for him. He is responsible for a lot of death.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Can we stop referring to him as Sergeant and start referring to him as Traitor?
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#17]
He'll want the judge, who will be under pressure from above to go easy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
You beat me...THIS!

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#19]
If your not already, you should be listening to the Serial podcast. Season 2 is all about this traitor.

Half of me hopes he gets put in jail for a long time.

The other half hopes he suck starts a 12ga.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

From the very top.....
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

The CiC seems to be losing influence on how things are going if you follow how they charged him and how the FBI cut his nuts off (assuming he had any) by declaring San Bernardino terrorism.  

But I guess we will have to wait and see.  But I bet he goes with the judge too.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#22]
The fix is in.

Can't give him hero's welcome and his parents a Rose Garden welcoming for him to be found guilty of anything.

It's like settling on a police brutality case before the first cop goes to trial.

Obama, this complacent DoD..the traitorous piece of shit deserves death. Ain't a single damn thing going to happen.

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#23]
He will get off as light as possible. I am sure FBHO has ordered it that way.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:01:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd be ok with "Hanging or Firing Squad?"
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Sergeant..lol

F"S"B
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes they should, .45 or 9mm.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#27]
FPNI.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I hope his lawyer is stupid enough to ask for enlisted on the board. Not only will they convict him but they'll probably offer to take him out back and shoot him or hang him.

ETA: If i ever had to face a General the last thing I would do is ask for E's to be part of the board. 1. They're going to be pissed on GP for the extra duty. 2. They actually understand the responsibilities that go along with being enlisted. 3. Most E5 and above have a pretty good bullshit detector. 4. Much, much less forgiving than any O is going to be about his actions. 5. This ain't a civilian court, guilt doesn't have to be absolute, just provable. There might be some grey areas but it will come down to his walking off in the face of the enemy, nobody will give a rat's ass about why.
View Quote

Asking for E representation because he thinks he'll get his E5 buddy from boot camp on the panel is retard-level stupid.  He'll get the a CSM with about 15 GCMs, who just sits in his office drinking coffee all day anyhow, and is extra pissed because he has to be there instead.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Bergdahl is a traitor and a deserter . He deserves to be hung for his actions . He is responsible for the deaths of those who died looking for him. His only choice should be the rope thickness 1/2 or 5/8
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#30]
In the old days, they would have shot his ass and made him out to be a war hero.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Can we stop calling him Sgt?  He did nothing at all to earn that rank.  He left as a fucking private and even that is now a promotion for him.  I am so tired of hearing about Sgt Bergdal.  That title lends him credibility that he was at some point and time a good soldier that advanced himself through the ranks.  I hate seeing headlines in the news attributing to him the exact opposite of what he has earned.  

Can we refer to him as Piece of Shit Bergdal from now on. Please.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me just say this.  The army new from the get go that he deserted.  The army knew he was a scumbag the entire time.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#33]
I'd choke myself.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#34]
The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

Traitors shouldn't get to choose. Maybe the families of the dead should choose his fate.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh I disagree

Hanging or Firing Squad

his choice
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Hopefully he goes for trial by EM or gets a serious judge who is not looking to Obama lovers for his career...
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#37]
OP, if you have to put SGT in the thread tittle, can u not capitalize it, because he is a disgrace to the NCO corp

It should really be POS Bergdahl
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably get all E5 and above.
You are much better off with officers since you would get a bunch of Lts in the mix.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Can we stop calling him Sgt?  He did nothing at all to earn that rank.  He left as a fucking private and even that is now a promotion for him.  I am so tired of hearing about Sgt Bergdal.  That title lends him credibility that he was at some point and time a good soldier that advanced himself through the ranks.  I hate seeing headlines in the news attributing to him the exact opposite of what he has earned.  

Can we refer to him as Piece of Shit Bergdal from now on. Please.
View Quote

That would be insulting POSs of every kind.......
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Judge simply because a judge is more likely to succumb to politics than a jury.

None the less, I hope the fucker is executed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Doesn't matter.
Cock sucker in chief will be pardoning him in a little more than a year.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let it be his peers then.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:14:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Oh I disagree

Hanging or Firing Squad

his choice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I disagree

Hanging or Firing Squad

his choice

I think the families of the soldiers he got killed should be given that choice, not that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Any of you guys listening to the new season of the Serial podcast? Its all about Bergdhal, and its really interesting to listen to. The other members of his platoon have genuine hate for this asshole, and I dont blame them one bit. When you hear their stories you can feel the frustration and anger. You also get to hear some interviews with Bergdhal himself, and at one point he tried to compare himself to Jason Bourne! Too bad we dont have firing squads anymore.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter.
View Quote

I doubt they even remember who he is.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#46]
I fucking refuse to use SGT and that piece of shits name in the same sentence.

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Any of you guys listening to the new season of the Serial podcast? Its all about Bergdhal, and its really interesting to listen to. The other members of his platoon have genuine hate for this asshole, and I dont blame them one bit. When you hear their stories you can feel the frustration and anger. You also get to hear some interviews with Bergdhal himself, and at one point he tried to compare himself to Jason Bourne! Too bad we dont have firing squads anymore.
View Quote

thanks for the heads up  
on  episode 2 now.  

the chick is very  NPR like..  trying to set your mind to her belief before she says something
  hope this changes as i listen to more.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can't even imagine how fucked in the head and what a piece of shit he is/was.

Out of all of the toe'up motherfuckers I ran across in the .mil not one would/did desert/help the enemy.

Even the .mil FSA get more respect than that POS.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't matter.

maybe not...but a lot of veterans will

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:23:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

thanks for the heads up  
on  episode 2 now.  

the chick is very  NPR like..  trying to set your mind to her belief before she says something
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks for the heads up  
on  episode 2 now.  

Shit! Sorry if I spoiled anything for you.

I agree about her trying to set your mind to her beliefs. I think that just comes natural for a lot of these reporters when they do the documentaries.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top