Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
At 2:30 yesterday my daughter texted me asking for my mailing address so she could send my Christmas package.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#4]
MIL gave me three shirts that did not fit (she knows my size) and a pack of strangely colored magnetic clips that I promptly stuck to the refrigerator. Wife comes up and looks at them and suggest they may look better in my workroom. It was her way of telling me to get those ugly things out of her house.

Wife and I each bought our own gift. I got reloading components and 22 ammo.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:37:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm confused...sounds like it worked out  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Went to bed at 3am after driving around in some great weather looking at Christmas lights. All was well.

Wake up at 930 to find her not talking to me. The whole 'whats wrong' ...'nothing' bullshit game except this time I had ZERO fucking idea WTF the problem was.

After we started literally arguing over nothing, that I knew nothing about I come to find out that she is apparently mad at me because I didn't wake up early and make her some sort of Christmas breakfast.

Wait, what?

We never discussed this. There is no 'Christmas breakfast'. This hasn't happened before so its not like I forgot. It was seemingly invented sometime between 3am and 930am, today. Plus I have crab to make for lunch and prime rib for later; not like there's nothing to eat today or that I'm sitting around doing nothing.

So what happens? Does it deescalate because she realizes that this is fucking retarded? Oh no. She packs her bag and goes to work. The bitch went to work. TO WORK. The hospital clinic is closed today. CLOSED. But she went to work to sit there and do who the fuck know what. Because of some breakfast that doesn't exist. Yeah.

So now my plans went from Christmas, gifts, hanging out, to, drinking 40s of Miller High Life, smoke a cuban Cohiba on the patio, 9.6lb prime rib for 1 and eventually switching to scotch.

What. The. Fuck.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#7]
My mom got me one, big stick-on blind spot mirror for the side view mirror.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my wife one of those personal trimmers so she stops using my razor to shave her mole hair.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I accidentally gave my 5 year old an awful present.

We took the kids to see Star Wars yesterday, and he loved it. The last present he opened was a $50 TFA X-Wing.

Some lowlife stole the toy out of the box at the store and re-sealed the package, or bought it and returned the box, so my kid opened an empty but weighted cardboard box.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Went to bed at 3am after driving around in some great weather looking at Christmas lights. All was well.

Wake up at 930 to find her not talking to me. The whole 'whats wrong' ...'nothing' bullshit game except this time I had ZERO fucking idea WTF the problem was.

After we started literally arguing over nothing, that I knew nothing about I come to find out that she is apparently mad at me because I didn't wake up early and make her some sort of Christmas breakfast.

Wait, what?

We never discussed this. There is no 'Christmas breakfast'. This hasn't happened before so its not like I forgot. It was seemingly invented sometime between 3am and 930am, today. Plus I have crab to make for lunch and prime rib for later; not like there's nothing to eat today or that I'm sitting around doing nothing.

So what happens? Does it deescalate because she realizes that this is fucking retarded? Oh no. She packs her bag and goes to work. The bitch went to work. TO WORK. The hospital clinic is closed today. CLOSED. But she went to work to sit there and do who the fuck know what. Because of some breakfast that doesn't exist. Yeah.

So now my plans went from Christmas, gifts, hanging out, to, drinking 40s of Miller High Life, smoke a cuban Cohiba on the patio, 9.6lb prime rib for 1 and eventually switching to scotch.

What. The. Fuck.

"Well, the ARFCOM curse has struck again..."
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, I accidentally gave my 5 year old an awful present.

We took the kids to see Star Wars yesterday, and he loved it. The last present he opened was a $50 TFA X-Wing.

Some lowlife stole the toy out of the box at the store and re-sealed the package, or bought it and returned the box, so my kid opened an empty but weighted cardboard box.

View Quote

That's messed up.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Sister in law gave me a pair of Batman boxers size Medium.   I haven't been a medium since I was in 5th grade probably.  Fuck.          

Told the wife I guess it's only polite to send her sister pics of me wearing the present.  Good pics except they won't even go above my knees.  The Christmas twig and berries are hanging out.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#13]
3 Tarentino films out of the $2 box at Walmart.  I am notorious for HATING his movies.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
wife got me this

http://www.kitchenshoppe.com/media/catalog/product//3/0/301065.jpg

Now my shit dont stink...actually I have to admit Its pretty awesome.
View Quote

The stuff written on the bottle and the box is funny too lol
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Many years ago my great grandmother gave me a 32 ounce bottle of brute and a box of condoms inside of a orange plastic Halloween pumpkin for Christmas. I was 11.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Wait, what?

What. The. Fuck.
View Quote

So the perfect day?
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This has been one of my better Christmas present years ever.

Now I have to go look for a holster and stuff for it.

View Quote

Without a doubt, you must accessorize!

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sister in law gave me a pair of Batman boxers size Medium.   I haven't been a medium since I was in 5th grade probably.  Fuck.            

Told the wife I guess it's only polite to send her sister pics of me wearing the present.  Good pics except they won't even go above my knees.  The Christmas twig and berries are hanging out.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wait, what?

What. The. Fuck.
View Quote

Well that sucks and I bet you're going to get some more bad news in the next couple days.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well that sucks and I bet you're going to get some more bad news in the next couple days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

What. The. Fuck.

Yep. My ex-fiance acted exactly like this. Arguments out of no where over nothing. Turns out she had met someone else and broke up with me soon after.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Alright, now I have an entry. Got this from my "crafty" aunt tonight.
Yes, the same one that got me that girly stepping stone kit last year.

"We made Christmas crafts last night, you should've come over, we made this for you."

I present what I've named: Ramcone. Also, it smells like cinnamon.

Looks like:

Scary thing is, it's sitting here now, staring at me. Even scarier? It's growing on me.

If I start hearing voices, it's going in the trash.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:28:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep. My ex-fiance acted exactly like this. Arguments out of no where over nothing. Turns out she had met someone else and broke up with me soon after.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

What. The. Fuck.

The arguments are so she can storm off and be with the other guy. Why else pack a bag to "go to work?"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:34:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Alright, now I have an entry. Got this from my "crafty" aunt tonight. Yes, the same one that got me that girly stepping stone kit last year.

"We made Christmas crafts last night, you should've come over, we made this for you."

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx190/jrwsasquatch76/IMG_0493.jpg

Looks like:

Scary thing is, it's sitting here now, staring at me. Even scarier? It's growing on me.

View Quote

That's hawt.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wait, what?

What. The. Fuck.
View Quote

She is responding to a booty call.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I got a selfie stick.
Never taken a selfie in my life
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Let's see... Last night I got fucked outta my trip to visit my parents, brother and niece and nephew in Louisville by allegiantair, my girlfriend is at her friends house til later, and now I have her cold, which really sucks, coughing stuffed up etc, shooting DayQuil now. And cheap wine. Haven't received a single present yet, but this doesn't compare to that DEAD PUPPY! Dayummm !
Edit.... And it just started raining
View Quote

Acetaminophen and wine eh? You're setting yourself up for a bad christmas gift in the future with that combo. Seriously, don't do that.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Got a cock bib. Did secret santa with friends, everyone else got normal gifts, I got this.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5690/23598218699_2284e6571d.jpg
View Quote

I can't breathe! OMG! Those drool and spit so I could see why it needs a bib!
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:10:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
3 Tarentino films out of the $2 box at Walmart.  I am notorious for HATING his movies.
View Quote

I was beginning to think I was the only one.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Alright, now I have an entry. Got this from my "crafty" aunt tonight. Yes, the same one that got me that girly stepping stone kit last year.

Looks like:

View Quote

My God you can't catch a break!
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#31]
OMG this year is going to be super hard to narrow down! I have laughed so hard I am hurting! Keep me coming guys and gals!
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Looks like:
View Quote

I kind of like it.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#33]
I reload, got a box of around 500ish of used steel case shells from bil, said he couldnt see leaving them lay
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

What. The. Fuck.

As convenient as that may be for the story, nah, she was at work. What she does has her working practically 24 hours a day and its been like that since I met her; and her office is ~2 minutes from the house. Plus I called her there to see WTF her problem was.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I kind of like it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like:

I kind of like it.

It's actually kind of cool.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:25:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like:

Oh, I got some very nice gifts this year.

But this is my "eccentric" aunt who thinks I'm 12 years old and in to/appreciate arts and crafts.

Because, I like to "make things" and "work with my hands".

Actually I'm 39 and often build stuff and work on guns.

At least she included a gun.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Does anyone remember the guy that got a flat of canned spaghetti from his in-laws? it was in the first  bad gift thread  that I read  and still my favorite bad gift.
View Quote

It was canned pizza sauce.  Poor dude.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My mil has to be the worst gift giver ever.

She lives in Kissimmee, FL and is always getting me something from those janky knock off "Disney" souvenir shops. This year she got me this "lovely" blanket because she said she knows I love the colors and like Halloween. Neither which are remotely true of course. Its supposedly from the Haunted Mansion ride at Magic Kingdom. First off, its barely large enough to cover me. I live in Florida and its hot as fuck, I rarely use a blanket even on the bed. And...really?!

I guess its better than the wood and magnet fishing game she got me last year that said ages 2+ !

http://<a href=http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee345/JD762/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1035_zpsoaswlldv.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

my wife is looking over my shoulder at your pick
and says your blanket looks like dicks blasting off and monkeys fucking...
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She lives in Kissimmee, FL and is always getting me something from those janky knock off "Disney" souvenir shops. This year she got me this "lovely" blanket because she said she knows I love the colors and like Halloween. Neither which are remotely true of course. Its supposedly from the Haunted Mansion ride at Magic Kingdom. First off, its barely large enough to cover me. I live in Florida and its hot as fuck, I rarely use a blanket even on the bed. And...really?!

I guess its better than the wood and magnet fishing game she got me last year that said ages 2+ !

http://<a href=http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee345/JD762/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1035_zpsoaswlldv.jpg</a>" />

That's called a hint dude.

Why are you still on ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:54:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:54:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

my 16 mo old is still awake...soon,man,soon....
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I got a $100 Christmas bonus check on Thursday from work. Friday I noticed that the same $100 had been payroll deducted. Thanks for giving me MY $100 one day early. at least the card was hand written.
View Quote

Brutal
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Looks like:

View Quote

That's cool, and it was cool of your aunt to make it for you.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Keep me coming guys and gals!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#50]
So the sisters draw a person and the bro in laws draw a person.

Well, my bro in law got me.....

...nothing.  

He says he got me a gift card but he lost it.   He thinks he lost it at a gas station.  

The fun part is, that he said he made it out to "mutha fuka".

Now I have to ask around if anyone has found a gift card made out to "mutha fuka".  

So, yeah, I got nothing.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top