BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Glocks and AKs ..one more reason I own neither.
View Quote

And I always thought you were one of the smarter guys on Arfcom.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:52:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why do you need things that are only desinged to kill people?
View Quote

Well . . . to kill people before they kill me (among other reasons).

But, of course, the Second Amendment is not based upon NEEDS.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Shooter is black, felon, BLM affiliate, Muslim bro BP movement.

Victims are white.

Guns were illegaly aquired. People who knew he was a prohibited person knew he was armed and did nothing.

Not a good narrative for pushing disarmament.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Victims are white.

Guns were illegals squired. People who knew he was a prohibited person knew he was armed and did nothing.

View Quote

Seriously?

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:13:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Shooters name rumored to be Cedric, nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad the POS bought the farm. Great work by the LEO involved.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Kansas.

seriously, if you can't get a white mass murderer in kansas you are doing it wrong.

Can you imagine how disappointed all the media were when they found out.

"Hey, we got a mass shooting in Kansas"

"Yeah!!! Fuck yeah!!! Perfect.  Probably some uneducated red neck with a Donald Trump hat.  Maybe he shot a mexican!  This is going to be awesome!!!!"

10 minutes later

"he's WHAT?  I'll cancel my plane tickets to Wichita.  Now what am I going to do this weekend?   FML."
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Looking at what appears to be his facebook page seems like a normal dude with 2 kids.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:54:26 AM EDT
[#9]
You know the national media and Obama will never touch this shooting.

According to past criminal records, obtained by KAKE-TV, Ford had been arrested in Florida for burglaries, fleeing from police, grand theft, carrying a concealed weapon and prowling.
View Quote

UPDATE (WKOW) -- The man who is accused of shooting 17 people, killing three of them, is said to be Cedric Ford, 38.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Witnesses said that the 38-year-old worked at the lawnmower manufacturing and began shooting his co-workers with what appeared to be an AK-47, a type of gun that also made an appearance on his Facebook page ten days ago.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#11]
File under "Restraining orders for violent felons are worthwhile"

NEW NOW: Gunman (Cedric Ford) served a protection of abuse at 3:30. Shooting began at 5 -Harvey Co Sheriff
View Quote

Here's a few pictures of shooter Cedric Ford's home. Remnants of police activity last night. #kwch12
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't think this is black lives matters or any other kind of nonsense.

I think this was a guy who just got told he couldn't see his kids anymore.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Man this misunderstood gentleman sure knew how to fill in the dots on the list of stereotypes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If it turns out to be a personal sale, you can bet this incident will be their example for universal background checks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ATF looking in to guns.

A felon with at least an AK and a Glock.  
Someone is going to be in some shit unless they were stolen.

In KS, you do not have to do a back ground check on a personal sale.

If it turns out to be a personal sale, you can bet this incident will be their example for universal background checks.

evidently you have not been paying attention to kansas and its gun reforms in the last few years.  I am sure the anti gunners will take a stab at it, but I seriously doubt that will happen at the state level here.

Speed
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:17:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Victims are white.

Guns were illegaly aquired. People who knew he was a prohibited person knew he was armed and did nothing.

View Quote

Source?

He talks about God, and being blessed quiet a bit on his facebook, his kids appear to be mixed, he's got photos of him around nothing but white people on Facebook (then again, kinda hard NOT to in hesston), ect.

Jan 22nd, he posted "Im about fed up", then later in the day posted "man FUCK" tagging himself at excel industries.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

So go shoot 17 white people?

If a white man who got a restraining order, went out and shot exclusively 17 black people; this would be labeled a hate crime.

This will like all other epidemic daily racial attacks be swept under the rug. Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#17]
This will not be news tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#18]
what was the response from the white house?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If a white man who got a restraining order, went out and shot exclusively 17 black people; this would be labeled a hate crime.

This will like all other epidemic daily racial attacks be swept under the rug. Nothing to see here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its kansas. That may have been all that was available. He was a violent man based upon his past. But check out his facebook. He may have really tried to do right and when he got fucked he snapped. Just my opinion

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Yet again, another person that shouldnt be trusted to amongst the public......is out in public hurting/killing people.   FBHO
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#21]
This is nowhere on TV.  I can't stand this fucking double standard.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is nowhere on TV.  I can't stand this fucking double standard.
View Quote

they are still running the shooting in kalamazoo like it is still going on
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im waiting to see different but from what I have seen I think this too.

Dude seems involved with his children on the book of faces. Then again everyone uses fb to portray themselves in a certain light so it could all just be a show
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Its kansas. That may have been all that was available. He was a violent man based upon his past. But check out his facebook. He may have really tried to do right and when he got fucked he snapped. Just my opinion

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't think he was 'trying to do right' IMHO. He was served a final notice protective order, he missed court dates in regards to it, and then like a spoiled child went and murdered people. He was a felon and had guns illegally. He publicly posted photos of his guns and shooting them on facebook. He definitely was not doing the right thing. Plus this faggot like to beat up on girls.

Ford was accused of assault by a woman who identified herself in Sedgwick County court records as his live-in girlfriend.

“He placed me in a choke hold from behind – I couldn’t breathe,” the woman wrote in all capital letters in her petition. “He then got me to the ground while choking me.”

A Wichita police report dated Feb. 5 shows that an officer took the woman’s report by phone shortly after 10:30 that morning. The woman, it says, reported a person “battering her leaving visible injuries.”
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Kansas.

seriously, if you can't get a white mass murderer in kansas you are doing it wrong.

Can you imagine how disappointed all the media were when they found out.

"Hey, we got a mass shooting in Kansas"

"Yeah!!! Fuck yeah!!! Perfect.  Probably some uneducated red neck with a Donald Trump hat.  Maybe he shot a mexican!  This is going to be awesome!!!!"

10 minutes later

"he's WHAT?  I'll cancel my plane tickets to Wichita.  Now what am I going to do this weekend?   FML."
View Quote

lol. If only somehow he had a Confederate flag.

But I think they've started to learn their lesson, they used to promote mass shootings pretty quickly without knowing what was going on, it seems they've taken more of a wait and see attitude lately. Guess they've gotten burned too many times.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This will not be news tomorrow.
View Quote

Its barely news today from what I've seen.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The town is 93% white, 1.5% black.  Unless there are reports of him letting black coworkers go without being shot, I think this could just be chalk up to general probabilities.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now it will be a black lives matter rallying point and they will defend him against white privilege somehow.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Question for LEOs: what's the SOP for protective orders with regards to firearms?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The town is 93% white, 1.5% black.  Unless there are reports of him letting black coworkers go without being shot, I think this could just be chalk up to general probabilities.
View Quote

Probably but if it was reversed and it was a white man doing it in a black area, Loretta Lynch would UNDOUBTEDLY call it a hate crime.

Obongo would join in also.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

evidently you have not been paying attention to kansas and its gun reforms in the last few years.  I am sure the anti gunners will take a stab at it, but I seriously doubt that will happen at the state level here.

Speed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ATF looking in to guns.

A felon with at least an AK and a Glock.  
Someone is going to be in some shit unless they were stolen.

In KS, you do not have to do a back ground check on a personal sale.

Speed

I'm talking about national level. I don't have the time to keep up with all 50 states.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Now it will be a black lives matter rallying point and they will defend him against white privilege somehow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can seriously seem them trying to pin it on "white culture" keeping the man down and causing him to do this or some bullshit.
"Oh he was just a victim of bad circumstances forced on him by white culture"

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Probably but if it was reversed and it was a white man doing it in a black area, Loretta Lynch would UNDOUBTEDLY call it a hate crime.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we'd be getting ready for 3 weeks of news coverage about how white people are evil.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Question for LEOs: what's the SOP for protective orders with regards to firearms?
View Quote

Texas Judges usually requires them to be surrendered to the Sheriff until orders expire. That is unless other arrangements are made.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#35]
I think it's pretty wild that there is zero coverage of this on the news this morning.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think it's pretty wild that there is zero coverage of this on the news this morning.
View Quote

It doesn't fit the narrative. Why would you expect anything different?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was the lead story on ABC news this morning.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And we'd be getting ready for 3 weeks of news coverage about how white people are evil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which makes me wonder who the real racists are?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I can seriously seem them trying to pin it on "white culture" keeping the man down and causing him to do this or some bullshit.
"Oh he was just a victim of bad circumstances forced on him by white culture"

View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me at all...............that is how racists roll.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#40]
I'll bet the foreigner had him a boner till he saw pictures of the perp
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always forget to watch that. I was referring to FOX and CNN.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Texas Judges usually requires them to be surrendered to the Sheriff until orders expire. That is unless other arrangements are made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't the people issuing the order ask the protect-ee, especially a live-in or former live-in, about whether there are any firearms?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#43]
news I read stated this fella was well known to authorities, why?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I'll bet the foreigner had him a boner till he saw pictures of the perp
View Quote
FBHO

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I actually saw it on Good Morning America on the way out the door. Even showed a pic of the perp. They tiptoed around some issues in typical fashion, but it was all there to see.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#46]
CNN is finally showing coverage of news conference.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:33:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Sheriff- "he was armed with an assault rifle and automatic pistol". I'm sure he bought a Glock 18 through Facebook.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Ford was served with a Protective Order at 3:30. Damn
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Check out the number stories about the Uber driver Jason Dalton who shot 8 people versus this Cedric Ford who shot 27.

No comparison.

Google News: Jason Dalton - 1,800,000 results

Google News: Cedric Ford - 35,000 results
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Check out the number stories about the Uber driver Jason Dalton who shot 8 people versus this Cedric Ford who shot 27.

No comparison.

Google News: Jason Dalton - 1,800,000 results

Google News: Cedric Ford - 35,000 results
View Quote

Give it the amount of time to pass since the Michigan shooting and the numbers will probably be similar.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top