Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/24/2016 12:33:21 AM EDT
Is it the tax breaks? Please help me understand.

Every guy I've met who has been married has been screwed for everything they own. Every situation the female cheated with numerous guys and bailed.  It's like this is the new definition of marriage--getting fucked--not literally.

Whats the point? Roll the dice and hope she doesn't like ding dongs and money?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Every guy I've met who has been married has been screwed for everything they own. Every situation the female cheated with numerous guys and bailed.  It's like this is the new definition of marriage--getting fucked--not literally.

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:37:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Convenience of puss.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife just rolled off me.  24/7 sex pretty much why I got married.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:37:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi, my name is JEKB. Now that we've met, you know someone that is very happily married.

The other "people" you speak of likely suck at selecting a mate and pay the price for it...focusing entirely on the deficiencies of others when they should be looking at their own.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:38:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Misery?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Genesis 2:24

For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I love my wife.  That is the point.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:39:28 AM EDT
[#8]
If you have to ask its not for you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:41:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dated a chick for almost 7 years and she let me get up in that ass maybe 15 times total.

You fuckers are lucky that scored a normal chick.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Sitting beside my soulmate of decades right now - we're both sippin fine Tennessee whiskey.

I thank God for her every day.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:42:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Marriage is centred around the production and raising of children. It only makes sense if such is its central purpose. It is in the best interests of the children, and the union represented results in familial union, and you then have legal and societal (and also religious) issues that marriage as an institution deals with.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:42:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:43:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Sometimes you're all like I have too much money and free time, what can I do to cut down on that?

Marriage. Marriage is the answer.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#15]
No idea.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:45:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I like being married.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sometimes you're all like I have too much money and free time, what can I do to cut down on that?

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:47:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like those guys chose poorly
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I like being married.
View Quote
I would not have it any other way.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:50:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marriage is not always easy, but difficult far outweighs the bad.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:50:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:50:42 AM EDT
[#22]
I wish I knew op, I really do
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:51:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Straight for the jugular, I like the cut of your jib.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:52:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh fucking please.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:52:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Get better friends
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:55:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like being married.

This
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

What if possible wife says "You have met 97/100 requirements. Sorry, that's not enough. Nice 458 though.

Does the bible say anything about that?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:58:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I dated a chick for almost 7 years and she let me get up in that ass maybe 15 times total.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

here's a rule of thumb for any future dating...

if you don't fuck her 15 times in the first few DAYS, move on
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Get better friends
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get better friends

Did you read that wrong or am I? He needs better friends because they were cheated on?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#30]
We're gluttons for punishment.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:02:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

This 29 years no problems.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:03:02 AM EDT
[#32]
My parents have been married for at least half a decade. Still going strong.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:03:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait... Are you talking about in the asshole, or just her pussy?  Because 15 times in her asshole is not a normal chick, in my experience. Some like it there most don't.  My wife of 7 years said that there is no way that even if she wanted it there it would fit and I don't consider myself above average. Or you are talking ever day in the "vagina" sex?

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:03:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Convenience of puss.
View Quote

You must not be Married.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:04:27 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm never going to get married.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:04:34 AM EDT
[#36]
To ensure women are taken care of.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:05:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Someone to grow old and fat with I guess. And to metaphorically and literally suck the testosterone out of your body.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:06:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
To ensure women are taken care of.
View Quote

no, that's' what child support is for

how the fuck else will they afford jet skis and whatnot?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:06:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Women age better than men, lock that shit in now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:07:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Women age better than men, lock that shit in now.
View Quote

women age better than men?  that's a new one on me
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:07:31 AM EDT
[#41]
My wife and I are raising warriors.  There's no questions. She is the perfect woman to raise a warrior, she chose well.  My sons will fight and defend their names.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:08:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

How old are you, or how long did they wait to get married? Half a decade is only 5 years.   Did you mean half a century (50 years)?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:08:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Some guys get lucky and some others learn how to change their luck, and all rest wallow in the hazy mire of shit people.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Just wait until you get older and every woman you've ever taped tries to weasel her way back into your life, they get even crazier when that clock starts ticking.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:09:43 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
How old are you, or how long did they wait to get married? Half a decade is only 5 years.   Did you mean half a century (50 years)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you - sorry about that - at least half a century.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Marriage is centred around the production and raising of children. It only makes sense if such is its central purpose. It is in the best interests of the children, and the union represented results in familial union, and you then have legal and societal (and also religious) issues that marriage as an institution deals with.
View Quote

While true in a general and historical sense, the above ignores that fact that kids, and the strain of raising them, are also a prime source of conflict and divorce. Doesn't explain childless marriages either. I'm married to my wife because I love and am dedicated solely to her and that bond (emotional, financial, legal, and every other kind) is represented by marriage. We're not having kids. Neither of us ever wanted any. Regardless, it's a decision (to get married) that is completely independent of making offspring.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:11:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Meh....to me, marriage is just a piece of paper, a couple waaaaay too expensive pieces of metal, and a shit-ton of money wasted to get friends and family together in a church just to say "Hey, looky here....we're married"

If you and your woman love each other...there should be nothing stopping you from living together forever without getting married.  And if it were to go downhill later....you simply go your separate ways.  No more splitting up half your shit or losing your retirement....

I've seen couples go through some nasty times....years of being miserable....just because they didn't want to go through the whole legal divorce thing....

I've also seen what marriage does to women.  Marriage changes them.  A best friend of mine was dating a girl for 4.5 years....they were perfect for each other, but she was upset that he was taking so long to pop the question.  He was looking at rings, so it wasn't going to be long.   But she bitched and nagged, and finally left him one weekend....all because he was taking too long to ask her to marry him (I still talk to her, so I know that was the only reason).  3 days later she was with another guy.  Convinced him to marry her and have a kid within a year.  They divorced after a few years...

Marriage and babies.....they do some strange shit to women...
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:11:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wait... Are you talking about in the asshole, or just her pussy?  Because 15 times in her asshole is not a normal chick, in my experience. Some like it there most don't.  My wife of 7 years said that there is no way that even if she wanted it there it would fit and I don't consider myself above average. Or you are talking ever day in the "vagina" sex?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just normal sex.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:12:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Foundation of society is family and it starts with a woman and a man.

But then add in all sorts of other crap (some good, some not so good) related to culture, law, religious, financial, and other implications.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:14:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Just normal sex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just normal sex.

So twice a year for seven years?  BS 16er
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top