Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/5/2016 6:15:20 PM EDT
Saw this in the theater when it came out a few months ago and have been waiting to watch again at home.  I have ATT Uverse and Amazon Prime, no sign of it.  I asked a friend who has Netflix, and he says it hasn't shown up there either.  (Even Star Wars, which was released well after 13 Hours, is available for streaming now.)

My theory is hillary has put the kibosh on this movie being released for streaming before the election.  Same thing happened 10 years ago with Path to 911, which ABC aired once, I believe, and subsequently the DVD rights were withdrawn because of some less than flattering incidents regarding bubba and his failure to target obl.  

Anybody heard about 13 Hours becoming available?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Good question, I've been wanting to watch it, too.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I was looking forward to seeing this didnt hear it was in theaters, did you like it? Ill have to check my local theatre.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good question, I've been wanting to watch it, too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#6]
It didn't even come to the theaters in my liberal neck of the libtard woods.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I was looking forward to seeing this didnt hear it was in theaters, did you like it? Ill have to check my local theatre.
View Quote
It was pretty good. Personally probably up there with BHD.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I was just thinking about this yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:20:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been wondering the same. I want to buy it on blu ray.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

Saw it twice. In the theater. I never do that.

It's a great fucking movie.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Google says On Digital HD May 24 On Blu-ray June 7.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Blu-ray release date is 24th of this month so, later this month it'll probably be available on other media too.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Per Amazon June 7th and verified on dvdtalk.com
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Release date June, 7
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#16]
June 7thr for physical copies and digital HD two weeks before that.

Tempted to get in early but this is one of those movies I want on Blu Ray
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw the world premiere in Dallas at Cowboys Stadium.

When these guys walked on stage at the end to a standing ovation from about 25,000 people, the room got dusty.  Very very dusty.

The lady in front of me dropped at least $300 in the donation box for the families on the way out.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Blu-ray release date is 24th of this month so, later this month it'll probably be available on other media too.
View Quote

No, digital is the 24th. Bluray is June 7th.

I'm going to wait for the Bluray because President Clinton will have all the digital copies pulled and blocked.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

During one scene involving a pickup and a molotov cocktail, I was so caught up in it I yelled out, "burn baby burn!" before I caught myself.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#20]
One of my favorite movies ever.

I hope Trump hammers the bitch over the head with this until she strokes out on stage or gags on her own bile.

"Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton committed her second gaffe in as many days on the campaign trail Monday night, claiming that the U.S. "didn't lose a single person" in Libya during her time as secretary of state."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/clinton-commits-benghazi-gaffe-saying-us-didnt-lose-single-person-in-libya.html
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:33:00 AM EDT
[#21]
probably waiting until after elections....
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
I sure hope he's more successful than with the Obama films.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:03:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When these guys walked on stage at the end to a standing ovation from about 25,000 people, the room got dusty.  Very very dusty.

The lady in front of me dropped at least $300 in the donation box for the families on the way out.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/96/73/9673c5801dee63a2722d9dedeb7aa85c.jpg?itok=jTMbec3Y

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/96/73/9673c5801dee63a2722d9dedeb7aa85c.jpg?itok=jTMbec3Y

Tanto is a hell of a guy
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:05:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

Read the book.

watched the movie.

Read the book again, just to be sure.

Watched the movie again, just to be sure.

Hillary sucks. and FBHO.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:10:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Let me PUT it this way, it could be in a LOCKER somewhere....  .IS that good enough?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:26:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Let me PUT it this way, it could be in a LOCKER somewhere....  .IS that good enough?
View Quote

I've heard it's a Shit cam version. I don't seek out such things personally
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:28:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It didn't even come to the theaters in my liberal neck of the libtard woods.

View Quote

Really? They had it playing by me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:54:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I was listening to the Hannity radio talk show when a caller phoned in.  He remained anonymous, but said there was a DVD floating around of the Benghazi attacks, which I am assuming is from the overhead drone and includes the radio traffic of the contractors asking to go rescue the ambassador.

I hope that DVD gets released to Fox news and YouTube on about October 20th with a message like, "America, do you want your sons and daughters to die on a whim because of this woman?"  And it shows a pic of Hillary.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:07:03 AM EDT
[#29]

A site that I use for DVD/Blu-Ray release dates -

http://www.joblo.com/blu-rays-dvds/release-dates/

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:11:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Me too, I have been waiting for the DVD as I missed the cinema
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Apparently DVD/BluRay are coming out June 7th
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:16:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I was listening to the Hannity radio talk show when a caller phoned in.  He remained anonymous, but said there was a DVD floating around of the Benghazi attacks, which I am assuming is from the overhead drone and includes the radio traffic of the contractors asking to go rescue the ambassador.

I hope that DVD gets released to Fox news and YouTube on about October 20th with a message like, "America, do you want your sons and daughters to die on a whim because of this woman?"  And it shows a pic of Hillary.
View Quote

News Flash: Nobody fucking cares, buddy. If they did, she wouldn't be the front runner for the Dems and polling to soundly beat every Republican save for one.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:21:34 AM EDT
[#33]
It's a great movie. I rarely see anything in the theater anymore because I can usually get stuff on Netflix, HBO or Xbox video so quickly, but I made a point to see it in the theaters.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

News Flash: Nobody fucking cares, buddy. If they did, she wouldn't be the front runner for the Dems and polling to soundly beat every Republican save for one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the newsflash, buddy.

But...

Cypher214 wrote up above:

When these guys walked on stage at the end to a standing ovation from about 25,000 people, the room got dusty. Very very dusty.

So there's at least 25,000 people who care plus the hundred or so people I saw standing in line to watch it.

Will any of those types of people wherever they may be found make a difference come election day?

Probably not, so we're fucked.  Expect at least 4 years of Hillary.  Plan your purchases accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:04:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Just buy the book...
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:06:47 AM EDT
[#36]
They should make it a point to release it on the same day as the DNC
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:07:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I hope Trump hammers the bitch over the head with this until she strokes out on stage or gags on her own bile.

"Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton committed her second gaffe in as many days on the campaign trail Monday night, claiming that the U.S. "didn't lose a single person" in Libya during her time as secretary of state."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/clinton-commits-benghazi-gaffe-saying-us-didnt-lose-single-person-in-libya.html
View Quote

Oh my fucking God
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:15:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh my fucking God
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh my fucking God

Oh come on, she meant they didn't lose anyone important. What difference does it make anyway?

John Krasinski did a great job in that movie, totally completely different from Jim on The Office. I almost didnt watch it since I thought that was a bad casting decision, but he nailed it. Great movie.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#40]
5/24 release date on Amazon
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:18:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Yep, it just appeared on Amazon and VUDU for downloading.
Disc release on June 7th.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:42:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Netflix?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#43]
I will be watching it this afternoon.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#44]
I just bought the HD versionon Amazon video.  Quess what Im watching tonight
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#45]
It's one of the best movies I've ever seen and I'll definitely be buying the DVD.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Saw this in the theater when it came out a few months ago and have been waiting to watch again at home.  I have ATT Uverse and Amazon Prime, no sign of it.  I asked a friend who has Netflix, and he says it hasn't shown up there either.  (Even Star Wars, which was released well after 13 Hours, is available for streaming now.)

My theory is hillary has put the kibosh on this movie being released for streaming before the election.  Same thing happened 10 years ago with Path to 911, which ABC aired once, I believe, and subsequently the DVD rights were withdrawn because of some less than flattering incidents regarding bubba and his failure to target obl.  

Anybody heard about 13 Hours becoming available?
View Quote

The tinfoil is wrapped way too tight around your head. It comes out on DVD June 6.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Tempted to buy the digital version but this is a movie that I want to wait and get on Blu-Ray.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:43:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Better than American Sniper or Lone Survivor. Been wanting to see it again but I think Hillary put the cabosh on it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#50]
I will be buying a copy and donating it to my local public library.

I encourage all ARFCOMERS to do the same.

Let everyone see it!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top