User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just read his wiki page.

Seems very similar to my theory which makes me think I heard his ideas a long time ago and forgot where I heard them from

It is kind of interesting to think about
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
as for being visited by aliens

my firm belief is that gold and silver are valuable because of their electrical properties.

BUT WAIT

gold and silver have been valuable for thousands of years. right? way before electricity.

that's because aliens came to primitive cultures and requested the gold and silver and the natives gave it to them.

when the aliens left with the resources they believed that gold and silver were metals of the gods. so kings and royalty began wearing it because they were considered gods in many cultures.

That is not far off of what Zecharia Sitchin has been saying for the past 40 years or so.

Seems very similar to my theory which makes me think I heard his ideas a long time ago and forgot where I heard them from

Indeed it really is. Read Graham Hanock's books Fingerprints of the Gods then read Supernatural then Magicians of the Gods. Eye opening stuff
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I used to have an open mind about UFO's, Bigfoot, Nesse etc.  But recently I realized that every SOB is literally walking around with a camera and video camera at their fingertips at all times and there still isn't any compelling evidence.
View Quote

Maybe you're just not looking?  There's literally thousands upon thousands of videos, many of them HD, on youtube of UFOs.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#3]
why would they?

you ever pulled over on the road to check out some bugs?

maybe once we expand into the rest of the system and become somewhat interesting then maybe something might see us and take notice.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
why would they?

maybe once we expand into the rest of the system and become somewhat interesting then maybe something might see us and take notice.
View Quote

Bugs don't detonate nuclear weapons on their own planet.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#6]
This thread has potential.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
why would they?

oh and we do that all the time? also they aren't that impressive and are likely not detectable from any distance.

oh and my xfiles story i just remembered.

so it was the early 90's and i was watching the ice episode with the ear worms with my parents.

looks like it was aired in November which makes sense as we had a fire in the fireplace, my old man had split some wood earlier that day and stacked it in the carport next to the beverage fridge.

a commercial came on and i ran out to get me a refreshing knockoff doctor pepper,  and i feel a pinch on my right little toe.

i look down and see this

i lost my shit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not from outer space, but from inner space....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Currently on the 2nd episode. What do you think? Has the government been hiding proof that we've had guests from other planets? Why would they?

Entertain me please.

As someones who's had a UFO/Alien experience... no they are not from another planet.

Who? Lord Kimboat?

Not from outer space, but from inner space....

Assuming you can avoid the lava men .

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#9]
NO. You just have good writers. Chris Carter and Vince Gilligan. Yes that Vince Gilligan, The Breaking Bad writer and Better Call Saul.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe you're just not looking?  There's literally thousands upon thousands of videos, many of them HD, on youtube of UFOs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to have an open mind about UFO's, Bigfoot, Nesse etc.  But recently I realized that every SOB is literally walking around with a camera and video camera at their fingertips at all times and there still isn't any compelling evidence.

Can you post a good example that isn't clearly shopped? I'm curious to see.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Its one explainaton.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is all the evidence you need.  I heard it from a guy at the bar. So it has to be legit and I found it on the internet.

There is evidence of an ongoing resurgence of the Planet X (also known as Nibiru) cataclysm conspiracy theory following the publication of new scientific studies in 2014 claiming evidence of a mysterious unnamed planet lurking beyond Pluto.

The scientific claims were based on observations of gravitational influences on a group of space bodies termed the "extreme trans-Neptunian objects” (ETNOs) orbiting our Sun beyond the planet Neptune.

A slew of messages and YouTube videos currently being circulated in the conspiracy theory blogosphere claims that a NASA study published in 1988 revealed details about the mysterious Planet X/Nibiru with an estimated orbital period of more than 1,000 years.

The study, according to conspiracy theorists, demonstrates that NASA and the U.S. government have been aware for decades that the rogue Planet X is coming with catastrophic consequences for humanity.

According to conspiracy theorists, recently leaked secret NASA "Planet X” files reveal that the agency is aware that the gravitational influence of Planet X had disrupted the orbits of other planets during a previous passage into the inner solar system hundreds of years ago; and that the next disruptive passage into the inner solar system is imminent.

The approach of the mysterious Planet X is currently sending waves of charged "plasmatic energy particles” through our solar system. The flow of energy will finally disrupt the "core flows” of the Earth and trigger catastrophic changes in Earth’s climate.

We have been feeling the disruptive effects of the inbound rogue Planet X since 1996 in the form of increased seismic and volcanic activities, freak weather patterns, and natural disasters.

NO
FIFY

Explained in detail.

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Just now watching X files? What are you 12? That show was the shit back in my day!
I am going to yell at a cloud, because you are making me feel old!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Currently on the 2nd episode. What do you think? Has the government been hiding proof that we've had guests from other planets? Why would they?

Entertain me please.

Just now watching X files? What are you 12? That show was the shit back in my day!
I just watched the first episode last night on Netflix. It started in 1994! 26 years ago. I remember everyone at work talking about it and how hawt Skulley was. Never saw an episode until last night.

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I just watched the first episode last night on Netflix. It started in 1994! 26 years ago. I remember everyone at work talking about it and how hawt Skulley was. Never saw an episode until last night.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Entertain me please.

I started watching all the episodes on Netflix a few weeks ago.

That show is 26 years old, and is far better than 99% of what is on TV today.

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Life is the most precious resource in the universe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Extremely unlikely.

It is the height of arrogance to think we worth the visit.

Life is the most precious resource in the universe
We don't know that. It could be common as dirt.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I started watching all the episodes on Netflix a few weeks ago.

That show is 26 years old, and is far better than 99% of what is on TV today.

View Quote

It's a long haul, 9 fracking seasons.  I can save you a good bit of your life.  Once you get to S9 skip to the show finally.  Most of S8 is pretty bad too.

Once the replacement Skully and Mulder show up the show takes a dive.  Not that they didn't do a good job it's just that it wasn't X-files anymore.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My questions is why do they always abduct them dumbest examples of our race?
View Quote

Maybe the smartest learn to keep their mouth shut...lest they be viewed as the dumbest.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
why would they?

No , but they shoot them out their ass

And I do spend time looking at bugs, particularly mayflies, caddis flies, and stoneflies, being a fly fisherman.   They are generally not icky or threatening bugs like ground hornets.  
Other than when I pull a rock out of the river and turn it over to see what kind of aquatic insects there are ( so I can better copy what the trout are eating, and if it is a healthy clean body of water too), I doubt that little mayfly nymph has any idea of what a human is, or at that point a trout too.   So my point we may be more like the mayfly or stonefly nymph, until one of us gets plucked out of the water by some unknown thing.   Some are just observed, some have more traumatic experiences depending on who is looking.  And afterwards they still cannot comprehend in their primitive brain what they saw or just happened to them.
So that might be the case for a sentient species that developed in a planetary system that was born 5 billion years before ours.   We are more like the insects than they are like the human observer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#20]
OP look up the CE5 initiative.... some really amazing unexplainable stuff..
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And check out the whole Project Serpo mythology.
When the government and private industry can keep jet aircraft technology demonstrators secret for 30+ years, maybe something like this is not out of the question.
Don't be lazy, not hard to do a web search.
View Quote

You know that is a fiction right..  Great read though.. especially liked the part with the Ebans being privacy freaks.. and the guy capping that snake with human eyes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Of course having you seen
( my  favorite Martian, lost in space, Independence Day, )
we've known about it for years
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

In before the Drake Equation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That is not far off of what Zecharia Sitchin has been saying for the past 40 years or so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

my firm belief is that gold and silver are valuable because of their electrical properties.

BUT WAIT

gold and silver have been valuable for thousands of years. right? way before electricity.

that's because aliens came to primitive cultures and requested the gold and silver and the natives gave it to them.

when the aliens left with the resources they believed that gold and silver were metals of the gods. so kings and royalty began wearing it because they were considered gods in many cultures.

I'll just leave this here
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Indeed it really is. Read Graham Hanock's books Fingerprints of the Gods then read Supernatural then Magicians of the Gods. Eye opening stuff
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT WAIT

And dont forget to check out his interview with Rogan!
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is all the evidence you need.  I heard it from a guy at the bar. So it has to be legit and I found it on the internet.

There is evidence of an ongoing resurgence of the Planet X (also known as Nibiru) cataclysm conspiracy theory following the publication of new scientific studies in 2014 claiming evidence of a mysterious unnamed planet lurking beyond Pluto.

The scientific claims were based on observations of gravitational influences on a group of space bodies termed the "extreme trans-Neptunian objects” (ETNOs) orbiting our Sun beyond the planet Neptune.

A slew of messages and YouTube videos currently being circulated in the conspiracy theory blogosphere claims that a NASA study published in 1988 revealed details about the mysterious Planet X/Nibiru with an estimated orbital period of more than 1,000 years.

The study, according to conspiracy theorists, demonstrates that NASA and the U.S. government have been aware for decades that the rogue Planet X is coming with catastrophic consequences for humanity.

According to conspiracy theorists, recently leaked secret NASA "Planet X” files reveal that the agency is aware that the gravitational influence of Planet X had disrupted the orbits of other planets during a previous passage into the inner solar system hundreds of years ago; and that the next disruptive passage into the inner solar system is imminent.

The approach of the mysterious Planet X is currently sending waves of charged "plasmatic energy particles” through our solar system. The flow of energy will finally disrupt the "core flows” of the Earth and trigger catastrophic changes in Earth’s climate.

We have been feeling the disruptive effects of the inbound rogue Planet X since 1996 in the form of increased seismic and volcanic activities, freak weather patterns, and natural disasters.

NO
FIFY

Explained in detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx8nCjGjdlw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLT2EeswXIg

Anunnaki debunked in detail here

Many many things refuting Sitchin here

And These Videos debunk most of the ancient alien theory
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm 30, used to watch it with my mom.  The only one that pops up in my head was a guy who got struck by lightening I think, and one where there was a monster in a gated type community hoa.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm 30, used to watch it with my mom.  The only one that pops up in my head was a guy who got struck by lightening I think, and one where there was a monster in a gated type community hoa.
View Quote

There were a couple with lightning. The HOA was fun when Mulder told Scully to make him a sandwich.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Currently on the 2nd episode...
View Quote

Imma let you finish, but Season 4 had the best 2nd episode of all time
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top