BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 140
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:27:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This kid talking on fox right now is saying he helped hold the exit doors closed from the outside so the shooter could not escaped. Kelly asked him if he considered that he was trapping victims inside and he said yes and that people were pushing on the door and screaming, while trying to escape.

Also said his friend had a two inch long bullet sticking out of his leg...
View Quote

There is something funny about this.

I can read that quote and actually hear a few gay dudes I know saying and doing that. Almost as if they just don't know any better. I don't want to say it's because they are trying way to hard to be gay, but it's like they're trying way to hard to be some ditsy ass bitch, so they purposely throw logic out of the window.

Very small sample, but I always got a laugh out of that.

None the less, I could imagine the terror those stuck inside were going through. That is beyond anything I could put words to.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Lol I want to drink with Milo
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No doubt.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

i say nuke the whole mid east
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nuke the ISIS capital, Raqqa, it's the only way to be sure.

Maybe throw their magic box in the desert in for good measure.

i say nuke the whole mid east

And the hits just keep on coming.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What a dick move that dude did. He probably caused more casualties for holding the door shut
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This kid talking on fox right now is saying he helped hold the exit doors closed from the outside so the shooter could not escaped. Kelly asked him if he considered that he was trapping victims inside and he said yes and that people were pushing on the door and screaming, while trying to escape.

What a dick move that dude did. He probably caused more casualties for holding the door shut

Ya that's just bizarre, they must be regretting that move.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No doubt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt.

Does seem like he would be fun to drink with
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If his family are not American citizens, they should be deported AFTER we have determined they had no involvement.  I'm fucking sick of "immigrants" of the legal or illegal variety.
View Quote

Orlando Terrorist - Born to foreign parents from Afghanistan

Boston Bomber Terrorist- Granted Political Asylum (Chechen)

San Bernardino Terrorist - Born to Pakistani Immigrants, Woman was from Pakistan on Visa  

Fort Hood Terrorist - Born to Palestinian parents

Chattanooga Terrorist - Born in Kuwait

Underwear Bomber - Nigerian
Notice any similarities?

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No, I am just saying it is only a component of what helps radical Islam thrive in those places

Look at the rich Arab controls vs the poor ones...which ones seem to be the most likely  (although not always) source of radicalism

I never said it was Americas problem to solve
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
killing isis over there wont stop attacks here

I think it would help to some extent...but who knows how much

The real problem is you kill off one form of radical Islam and another pops up...wack a mole

Solve the socioeconomic problems of the middle east and then we would get somewhere.

So you're on board with the "they just want jobs" line of bullshit?

Because it's bullshit.

No, I am just saying it is only a component of what helps radical Islam thrive in those places

Look at the rich Arab controls vs the poor ones...which ones seem to be the most likely  (although not always) source of radicalism

So, which one is Saudi Arabia, rich or poor?  You know, the #1 exporter and financier of terrorism and jihad ideology. Rich or poor?

You fundamentally misunderstand what is going on here.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The real problem is you kill off one form of radical Islam and another pops up...wack a mole

Solve the socioeconomic problems of the middle east and then we would get somewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Explain why the 9/11 hijackers, the London Bombers, and the California goons were all western educated middle class people?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There is no way this guy was a lone wolf, just like in the San Bernardino case there has to be more people involved.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why all the popups over the cars that the bomb squad are going through? Heat? Don't want people seeing what they're doing from the air for fear someone will set them off remotely?

If this guy had bombs there must be a bombmaker behind the whole thing so that means he had help, no?

There is no way this guy was a lone wolf, just like in the San Bernardino case there has to be more people involved.

Isis is a movement. There is no such thing as "Lone Wolf" when they are directly influenced by an un-checked movement. We did nothing when Isis gained control and popularity and that directly lead to their influence over jihadi minded Muslims world wide. I directly blame Obama for hundreds if not thousands of deaths. His refusal to protect those he was tasked with caused direct casualties.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

This kid talking on Fox right now is saying he helped hold the exit doors closed from the outside so the shooter could not escape. Kelly asked him if he considered that he was trapping victims inside and he said yes and that people were pushing on the door and screaming, while trying to escape.

View Quote
sounds reliable

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not, there was more to that story.

He basically said he would feel bad if there were people trying to get out, and he knows there was, but he doesnt feel bad, because they weren't.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This kid talking on Fox right now is saying he helped hold the exit doors closed from the outside so the shooter could not escape. Kelly asked him if he considered that he was trapping victims inside and he said yes and that people were pushing on the door and screaming, while trying to escape.

View Quote

If true he needs much ass beating

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#13]
This is the kid Megan Kelly was interviewing who admitted to holding the doors shut

Linky
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned the FBI dropped the fucking ball BIG TIME on this Muslim piece of shit.
View Quote

I doubt we'll  ever see all of the documentation on the investigation(s) into this dickweed, but I'd sure like to know.  I am fearful that we're going to hear that encryption was the key roadblock to the investigation.  That, or metadata from his cell phone they couldn't use...or some other recent scapegoat issue the .gov would like to get.

I really just can't imagine FBI agents dropping the ball in this case because they were lazy or stupid.  The few Feebs I've known were neither and I sincerely hope they were representative as a sample.  Surely no agent would want this attack on his conscience, much less his career.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should be charged for accessory to murder
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So, which one is Saudi Arabia, rich or poor?  You know, the #1 exporter and financier of terrorism and jihad ideology. Rich or poor?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're on board with the "they just want jobs" line of bullshit?

Because it's bullshit.

Danegeld?  Support it abroad to keep your power at home.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#17]

A former Fort Pierce police officer who once worked with 29-year-old Omar Mateen, the assailant in an Orlando nightclub shooting that left at least 50 dead, said he was "unhinged and unstable."

Daniel
Gilroy said he worked the 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift with G4S Security at
the south gate at PGA Village for several months in 2014-15. Mateen took
over from him for a 3 to 11 p.m. shift.

Gilroy, a former Fort
Pierce police officer, said Mateen frequently made homophobic and racial
comments. Gilroy said he complained to his employer several times but
it did nothing because he was Muslim. Gilroy quit after he said Mateen
began stalking him via multiple text messages — 20 or 30 a day. He also
sent Gilroy 13 to 15 phone messages a day, he said.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

two inch long bullet???
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

More likely panic and self-preservation.  Sad, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

#Pride #Humanrights #Samelove

More likely panic and self-preservation.  Sad, though.

Yeah that's what happened here.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. -John 15:13

Of the 12 people killed in the Aurora theater shooting, four of them were men who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect their girlfriends

http://abcnews.go.com/US/women-survived-theater-shooting-grieve-hero-boyfriends/story?id=16840623
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

San Bernardino Terrorist - Born to Pakistani Immigrants, Woman was from Pakistan on Visa  

Notice any similarities?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If his family are not American citizens, they should be deported AFTER we have determined they had no involvement.  I'm fucking sick of "immigrants" of the legal or illegal variety.

Notice any similarities?

You left out the most damning common denominator. Has the left owned media gotten to you?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

103 targets is a shit ton for any shooter. I'd be willing to wager a Benjamin that this guy had at least one accomplice and the Feds are keeping it under wraps because he's still at large.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe this is old news, but CNN says the guy showed up at the club 2:02 a.m., engaged in gunfire with three cops who were outside, and then he went in the club.  The cops sat outside until they got their armored vehicles there and got enough personnel there.  At 5 am the cops smashed in the door with their APC, and shot the guy in the doorway.

Three hours to go in?
This seems to be an interesting question.  

Also, this guy successfully took on 103 targets.  So if they are calling this a hostage situation, if must have been very loud with lots of shooting from inside.

How long was this guy shooting for ?

103 targets is a shit ton for any shooter. I'd be willing to wager a Benjamin that this guy had at least one accomplice and the Feds are keeping it under wraps because he's still at large.

The government can't even keep a blowjob in the oval office a secret.  Not a chance in hell that they know of an accomplice and are keeping it quiet.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
two inch long bullet???
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

two inch long bullet???
more like 2 inches of tibia.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Radical Imam might have been his mentor. What I can't understand, is why the NSA PRISM program never seems to do what it was intended to do. How were there no online trails to follow?

Link

Also, any word on the price of AR's going up already?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A former Fort Pierce police officer who once worked with 29-year-old Omar Mateen, the assailant in an Orlando nightclub shooting that left at least 50 dead, said he was "unhinged and unstable."

Daniel Gilroy said he worked the 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift with G4S Security at the south gate at PGA Village for several months in 2014-15. Mateen took over from him for a 3 to 11 p.m. shift.

Gilroy, a former Fort Pierce police officer, said Mateen frequently made homophobic and racial comments. Gilroy said he complained to his employer several times but it did nothing because he was Muslim. Gilroy quit after he said Mateen began stalking him via multiple text messages — 20 or 30 a day. He also sent Gilroy 13 to 15 phone messages a day, he said.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/12/who-omar-mateen/85791280/

View Quote

This isn't looking great for the Feebs.

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Details, please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ralph Peters has lost his fucking mind.

Civil liberties matter, but in war time....

Details, please.

It was a long enough exchange you'll have to find it online or something.  I'll summarize it as Peters thinks congress has to declare war so that we can suspend civil liberties and it's all apple's fault for not giving up encryption.  Seriously, he hammered Tim Cook for at least 30 seconds at the end of the segment.  I just kept thinking over and over "he who is willing to trade liberty for security deserves neither" (yes, I know its not an exact quote)
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Daniel Gilroy said he worked the 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift with G4S Security at the south gate at PGA Village for several months in 2014-15. Mateen took over from him for a 3 to 11 p.m. shift.

Gilroy, a former Fort Pierce police officer, said Mateen frequently made homophobic and racial comments. Gilroy said he complained to his employer several times but it did nothing because he was Muslim. Gilroy quit after he said Mateen began stalking him via multiple text messages — 20 or 30 a day. He also sent Gilroy 13 to 15 phone messages a day, he said.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/12/who-omar-mateen/85791280/

View Quote

Homophobic and racist comments just make him sound like an average jihadi. Sounds like he liked the wiener as well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The government can't even keep a blowjob in the oval office a secret.  Not a chance in hell that they know of an accomplice and are keeping it quiet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe this is old news, but CNN says the guy showed up at the club 2:02 a.m., engaged in gunfire with three cops who were outside, and then he went in the club.  The cops sat outside until they got their armored vehicles there and got enough personnel there.  At 5 am the cops smashed in the door with their APC, and shot the guy in the doorway.

Three hours to go in?
This seems to be an interesting question.  

Also, this guy successfully took on 103 targets.  So if they are calling this a hostage situation, if must have been very loud with lots of shooting from inside.

How long was this guy shooting for ?

Good point.

It's also why I'm surprised the evidence against Hillary isn't already public knowledge.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Notice any similarities?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice any similarities?

Their all terrorist  ?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:38:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

two inch long bullet???

Yes, that makes more sense.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What a mess.

Aside from using the constitution as buttwipe, there isn't much that can be done about this.  Just have to be more vigilant about who gets let in or visits, and even that won't guarantee anything.
View Quote

How about not allowing in 250,000 more muslim every year. How about not allowing someone to work on DHS security contracts who has suspected terrorist ties and been investigated by the FBI twice.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

This is the kid Megan Kelly was interviewing who admitted to holding the doors shut

Linky
View Quote

Someone needs to teach that lying piece of shit how to do his eyebrows
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Linky
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Linky

Fuck that guy.

Was it a machine gun, or just one shot at a time?

No, It was definitely a machine gun, otherwise i would've only heard one shot at a time.

Bull shit asshole, it was one shot at a time, even a fucking machine gun shoots one bullet at a time.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Heard on Fox when they were talking about removing the 50 or so bodies from the inside the cops were saying they could hear the all the victims phones still ringing which were coming from loved ones trying to contact them. That would be pretty depressing to have to deal with.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Notice any similarities?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Notice any similarities?

All from places I'll never go to?

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:40:22 PM EDT
[#36]
How come these goat fuckers hate gays but pedophilia and gay sex happens in their culture?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? They did their job in obamas America. You can't demonify a Muslim because they are above reproach

He needed a better job.

And fuck Omar the Goat Fucker
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I doubt we'll  ever see all of the documentation on the investigation(s) into this dickweed, but I'd sure like to know.  I am fearful that we're going to hear that encryption was the key roadblock to the investigation.  That, or metadata from his cell phone they couldn't use...or some other recent scapegoat issue the .gov would like to get.

I really just can't imagine FBI agents dropping the ball in this case because they were lazy or stupid.  The few Feebs I've known were neither and I sincerely hope they were representative as a sample.  Surely no agent would want this attack on his conscience, much less his career.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned the FBI dropped the fucking ball BIG TIME on this Muslim piece of shit.

It's not like we've never seen investigations get tossed due to PC bullshit outside of the control of the FBI agents.

Have we all forgotten 9/11 already?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Linky

"Finger sized bullet sticking out of his leg".

"His arm was missing"

"It was definitely a big machine gun of some kind"
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Every C-17 we have should be chock full of pissed  off paratroopers headed to the Middle East.

It's time to put ISIS to sleep.

View Quote

How about we put those guys on the border, send the FBI to go through their FBI watch lists and deport every Non-Citizen on the list, then start looking hard at the US citizens who are on it. If they have jobs at airports, ports, court houses, and so on we fire their butts and ban them from such jobs. How many have Twic cards?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

How come these goat fuckers hate gays but pedophilia and gay sex happens in their culture?

View Quote

Because muhammed
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

They only rape the female goats, c'mon man get on board with the times!
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Understandable. Problem is that it's near impossible to pass a law that the left will call "Returning to the wild west," with guns allowed in bars.

And right or wrong, we aren't going to see the PD thrown under the bus. Not today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hostage situations are handled differently; situations where they suspect explosives are in play, the rules are changed dramatically. You don't know if they have just enough tannerite to spark and fizzle, or if they have enough semtex to level half a city block.
The Hostage spin is BS.  This would have been a very loud Hostage crisis, with lots of shooting inside.  He must have spent and lot of time and ammunition to shoot 103 people.

This is a spin to cover the lack of response by the Orlando PD.  They need to be thrown under the bus.  Not because they should want to get killed for relatively low wages, but because FL does not allow people to protect themselves in a bar, and the Police will not save them if they are in danger.  FL needs to remove restrictions on CCW so people can defend themselves from terrorists.

Understandable. Problem is that it's near impossible to pass a law that the left will call "Returning to the wild west," with guns allowed in bars.

And right or wrong, we aren't going to see the PD thrown under the bus. Not today.

More wild west is exactly what we need.

Other states allow guns in bars.  There are restrictions on drinking and carrying.   Once the CCW background check is done, there is no reason for restrictions of any kind, like prohibitions in Churches, Movie Theaters, Schools or bars.   The example for this case, the now largest mass shooting ever, is that the police will not protect people.  You may bleed to death on the floor for 3 hours, while the shooter reloads mags and the police 'negotiate'.

The Left holds the Police as the reason why citizens don't need to be armed.  The reality is that the Police are not the secret service, ready to dive into the path of the bullet to protect the citizen.  They aren't paid enough for that, and it doesn't work like that.  

People have the right to defend themselves, and this is another example why.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Someone pinch me I must be dreaming.

Did mk262 actually say we should kill his friends?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every C-17 we have should be chock full of pissed  off paratroopers MOAB's headed to the Middle East Raqqa .

Fixed.

Next time out I get is my last, so I'll refrain from taking your bait. I'm just glad I know your story and what you've been through... it makes it easier to hold my tongue. Hope those drinking problems and demons you have are working themselves out.... honestly I do.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Must have missed something, is EE ok?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry to hear that eesmith.Prayers out to them and all affected.

Must have missed something, is EE ok?

Yes, EE's ok, I mis-hit the button, was intending to quote her. Friend of a friend of hers was killed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every C-17 we have should be chock full of pissed  off paratroopers MOAB's headed to the Middle East Raqqa .

Fixed.

Marking my calendar !

Taquiyya ?

Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Fuck that guy.

Bull shit asshole, it was one shot at a time, even a fucking machine gun shoots one bullet at a time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Linky

Fuck that guy.

Was it a machine gun, or just one shot at a time?

No, It was definitely a machine gun, otherwise i would've only heard one shot at a time.

He spoke in more detail on Megan Kelly about holding the door closed and knowing people were trying to escape.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

How come prison is full of people who were molested as kids and then grow up and hate chomos? Just my guess.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:45:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah, that edit from him was a shock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed.

Yeah, that edit from him was a shock.

Why?  I've always advocated killing ISIS, and other Radical Jihadists. I've just cautioned people not to lump all muslims together as one in the same.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Next time out I get is my last, so I'll refrain from taking your bait. I'm just glad I know your story and what you've been through... it makes it easier to hold my tongue. Hope those drinking problems and demons you have are working themselves out.... honestly I do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.

Not baiting you at all.

Cudos on throwing up problems I had in the past though, but I'm past them
Page / 140
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top