Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pepe is gorilla marketing against the establishment at its finest.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:01:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well you sure as fuck aren't going to reason your way there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah you're going to meme your way into the White House.

Well you sure as fuck aren't going to reason your way there.

This, might as well have fun with it, its not like we really have a say in it anyway.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#4]
How long before the toy makers come out with a Pepe/Trump bobblehead doll to mock her head movements.

Some of the earlier posters were spot on. This has been one of the most entertaining elections of my life.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:23:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Another junior member who is affraid to post in the GD asked me via pm to post this in response to your post. Don't take it out on me, I am just the messenger...

"Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I've been planning this for months. My body is weak , thinking months preparing for this was enough... What a fool I am. But... No , not now. I must do this now. For mighty kek made this my destiny. I rise... But my knees give in. Almost as if the weight of a thousand suns is upon me . and still... A thousand suns could not keep me down. I rise again and fill my lungs with the precious oxygen made in the USA . As my lungs fill I wait for the exact moment when I know shillary will pause. " PEEPEEE" I exhale with the force of a thousand cyclones. So quick it was over yet the echoes bounced off all the walls and shattered windows , coffee mugs with the words " free bleed for Iran " shattered , horn rimmed glasses break off the dozens of feminists with shirts that read " anti rape pro refugee" . The crowed is in a panick , they know what this means . So does Killary. As the last echo reaches her eardrum , she grabs her leg to make sure her piss bag is still there, but as she realizes it too was broken by the echo of freedom, it's too late to stop the flow of piss. It rains down her leg like a thousand hurricanes , then , the inevitable . A seizure , a seizure so strong that black security guard that's always with her cant help her .... As she convulses on the ground , muttering something about Benghazi and Bernie , her Verizon wireless Razr phone starts to ring ... "hey now you're an all star " . It's bill .... The text read " I did not have ... Sexual relations with that Pepe "?

Another junior member who is affraid to post in the GD asked me via pm to post this in response to your post. Don't take it out on me, I am just the messenger...

"Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know."

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:26:37 AM EDT
[#6]
People in this thread still going to half-chan.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:29:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
People in this thread still going to half-chan.
View Quote

Behold! Our sovereign lord. Ser Piggy!
Lord of Ham. Son of King Pork III
King of arfcom, 4chan and all of Trolldom
Protector of the realms and defender of the faith.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:53:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:57:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We. Don't. Care. Conservativism has had its starfish brutalized by the Left harder than an underage twink at a Bryan Singer pool party, so no one takes its opinion seriously.

Want to defeat the alt right? Simple: stop losing.
View Quote

And all the ALt Right cares about PC culture being defeated., Thats good but most of them dont give 5 fucks about the Constitution. Thats my problem with them
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:04:01 AM EDT
[#10]
On 4chan's /pol where Ive been trollin
While shills try to skew the pollin
Look away! Look away! Look away! Donald Trump

I post a pepe, feel a feel
Making memin magic real
Look away! Look away! Look away Donald Trump

I cant wait for November, hurrah! Hurrah!
In Trump gen threads we'll make our steads
To browse and post for Donald

Away, away, away on 4chan's slash pol
Away, away, away on 4chan's slash polmm

Us kikes and faggots, niggers, honkeys
Spics and chinks, we'll fuck up donkeys!
Look away! Look away! Look away!
Donald Trump

Away, away, away on 4chan's slash pol!
Away, away, away on 4chan's slash pol!

Ole crooked Hillary's email scandal
Isnt something she can handle
Donald Trump

And for every donor's ass shes kissing
She'll be gettin years in prison
Donald Trump

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:58:46 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:45:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The white house? Not necessarily. Back into cultural influence? Absolutely; it's one of the tools to be used.

The culture wars are OVER; the Right LOST. We're now the counterculture, so mainstream conservativism needs to quit twiddling its fucking bow tie and get out of way if it isn't going to adapt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The white house? Not necessarily. Back into cultural influence? Absolutely; it's one of the tools to be used.

The culture wars are OVER; the Right LOST. We're now the counterculture, so mainstream conservativism needs to quit twiddling its fucking bow tie and get out of way if it isn't going to adapt.

I agree completely.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:59:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I recall George Will talking about how after Obama's election he was curious about what the man was really like, so he invited him and a bunch of fellow pundits over for a dinner party. And they all-including the Gay Mullatto- showed up. The thing that jumped out to me the most about that story was how Will was completely unaware at how unusual being able to basically summon the fucking President-elect is, and have him actually show. Fuck I couldn't do that, and probably not anyone else on this website either.

Will is angry about the alt right and Trump for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because of sheer embarrassment. His previously well-trained pet voters are essentially willfully shitting on the carpet in front of his Democratic friends and peers and giving him a defiant eye fuck stare, and that has to be mortifying to an asshole like him.
View Quote

Going with this.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I recall George Will talking about how after Obama's election he was curious about what the man was really like, so he invited him and a bunch of fellow pundits over for a dinner party. And they all-including the Gay Mullatto- showed up. The thing that jumped out to me the most about that story was how Will was completely unaware at how unusual being able to basically summon the fucking President-elect is, and have him actually show. Fuck I couldn't do that, and probably not anyone else on this website either.

View Quote

How late to arrive was the President-elect?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:02:01 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm a little hammered drunk and I just bought this short on amazon to wear to the polls
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And all the ALt Right cares about PC culture being defeated., Thats good but most of them dont give 5 fucks about the Constitution. Thats my problem with them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We. Don't. Care. Conservativism has had its starfish brutalized by the Left harder than an underage twink at a Bryan Singer pool party, so no one takes its opinion seriously.

To paraphrase Spooner: The Constitution has either created the system we have today, or has been powerless to prevent its creation.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
To paraphrase Spooner: The Constitution has either created the system we have today, or has been powerless to prevent its creation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I too was once like him, screaming at young people and thumping Muh Constitution, quoting Mark Levine both in words and shrill volume. And surprisingly to me, folks under 40 refused to quote the Constitution back to me and become good little Neo-Cons.  Then I read this on the internets, and my world changed and I became AltRight:

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed to some extent, but I think there is no perfect movement, there is no perfect candidate, and there is no perfect system.
And even if you devised a perfect system, the left would butcher it. After all, they basically did.The Constitution is a Maginot line. They have gone around it.
Even if we had a perfect candidate, the left would savage him, and even if you had a perfect movement the left would misrepresent it.
We had a good republican field this year that was called a joke, and a leaderless movement of young voters that isn't shitting in tents in Central Park - and they aren't voting communist, and the left is calling it racist.

We can't have nice things, we cannot win by the limphanded and polite rules set for the right.

This is what I think the "Oh well looking forward to 2020 " crowd I've seen in a certain other thread, do not understand.
(I think that guy's candidacy next time is doomed, btw, I will never vote for him after he went back on that pledge he signed.)

Many in the republican electorate are not content with playing nice with the left anymore.
There is no logic in playing nice with people that accuse us of being racist for simply disagreeing on policy, in the discourse being steered by people who have made the agenda bathrooms, birth control, and birthday cakes - while destroying the economy and refusing to do anything serious about terrorism.

Whether Donald wins or loses, I don't think this is going away in 4 years.
This is a reaction to the over-reach of the left, and unless the left is stopped, I think we are going to see more of it.
For generations the left have had a monopoly on mockery and trolling when dealing with the right.
That has changed this cycle.

Constitutionalists have an ally in the meme militia, they are going to reach the youth in a way that Jon Stewart would have, and leftwing academics could not.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nobody in the country gives 5 fucks about the constitution anymore, wake up and smell the shit already

our government has been wiping their ass with it for the last 100 years
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yup, troll the fuck out of the left.

Alinski them all the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, troll the fuck out of the left.

Alinski them all the way.

They are not a fan of hearing,  "because current year, right?"
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm a little hammered drunk and I just bought this short on amazon to wear to the polls
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Lus5gBinL._UX679_.jpg
View Quote

I think there is a movement for all Trump voters to wear red to the polls.
That way it is easy to see how many for Trump.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Inside joke with the family. Quotable article for the secular, Leftist Jewish communities in the States. George hates the State of Israel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are these guys?

Robert Byrd, George Soros, Alex Soros

I scrolled down because I didn't know the kid either. I didn't know of Alex until now, so I looked him up. This is from Wikipedia:

Alexander Soros is the son of billionaire George Soros and Susan Weber Soros. He was raised in Katonah, New York and has a younger brother, Gregory.[2] Soros graduated from King Low Heywood Thomas in Stamford, Connecticut.[2] He graduated from New York University in 2009. As of 2012, he is pursuing a doctorate in history at the University of California, Berkeley.[2][3] In 2014, Soros contributed an essay to the book God, Faith and Identity from the Ashes: Reflections of Children and Grandchildren of Holocaust Survivors.[4]

Interesting he identifies as a child or grandchild of a holocost survivor, given George's collusion with the nazis. His wiki page also identifies his religion as Jewish. Again, very interesting

Inside joke with the family. Quotable article for the secular, Leftist Jewish communities in the States. George hates the State of Israel.

That was my understanding as well. I figured the kid was a black sheep (unlikely) or there is more to those groups, and the kid, then meets the eye
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#26]
https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Tim Kaine speaking events scheduled for tomorrow, August 30, in Erie, PA and Lancaster, PA.  Any locals that Pepe Tim?

Hillary speaks in a couple days on August 31 in Cincinnati, OH. Again, any locals able to attend?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#27]

I will devote my life to getting that picture included my grandkids' history textbooks.  

#dicksoutforharambe
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Not long after she goes after "the alt right", Anthony Weiner gets catfished.

Welcome to the internet democrats, enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just got a "Pepe for President" shirt from amazon... damn rye made me do it as I don't recall ordering it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
ITT: The generation gap.
View Quote

Boy, is that the truth. I'm trying to keep up though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ITT: The generation gap.

The meme militia is a very diverse and tolerant place, unlike the left.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Tim Kaine speaking events scheduled for tomorrow, August 30, in Erie, PA and Lancaster, PA.  Any locals that Pepe Tim?

Hillary speaks in a couple days on August 31 in Cincinnati, OH. Again, any locals able to attend?
View Quote

I sure hope so. I want someone to go guerilla style with a huge " I am with her" sign at one of her events- then pull off the cover and replace it with a a Huuuuge PePe sign.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#33]
This is by far the dankest thread on arfcom.

Quoted:
View Quote

That's funny. I'm going to the polls in this guy

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-pm9djirxpi/products/118/images/392/KMF-t-back-blue-2__59935.1470346072.500.750.jpg?c=2
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-pm9djirxpi/products/118/images/392/KMF-t-back-blue-2__59935.1470346072.500.750.jpg?c=2

Your avatar reminds me - I have a pair of physical "deal with it" sunglasses. I'll be sure to take them to the rally.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Your avatar reminds me - I have a pair of physical "deal with it" sunglasses. I'll be sure to take them to the rally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Deal with it glasses, MAGA hats and pepe shirts, the "alt right" dress uniform?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:54:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll Pepe if she comes my way.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's hilarious is those that defend the Constitution using the same tactic people use to defend communism; i.e. "Constitutionalism is a perfect system and it's the people's fault for not implementing it correctly!"
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#40]
"Can't make this shit up."

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I was explaining the whole Alt-right and PePe thing to my wife.
Her response, " This election is just getting more bizarre everyday,  where even the craziest writer couldn't think this up."
The hunger games is more in touch with reality (if you live in North Korea) than what we are wittnessing
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#42]
This thread has so much win in it, I can barely take it!

I'm dyin' over here.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Trump understands how important the younger generation is, something the Dims never will:

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#45]

I find that to be the single most chilling political-related document I have seen produced in this nation in my lifetime.  That is a bald-faced THREAT; yeah, it's delivered with a smile! and a positive tone, but it's damn near extortion.  Who is her fucking campaign CEO, Dolores Umbrage?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:58:35 AM EDT
[#46]
One of the best political threads on ARFCOM in a long time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:04:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:15:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Ah yes, hurry and get your name on the "people we aren't going to fill a mass grave with" list.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:25:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh588/Eod_Nhoj/KIMG0002_zpssjk7wfhk.jpg

I find that to be the single most chilling political-related document I have seen produced in this nation in my lifetime.  That is a bald-faced THREAT; yeah, it's delivered with a smile! and a positive tone, but it's damn near extortion.  Who is her fucking campaign CEO, Dolores Umbrage?
View Quote

Shit is unreal.

"Your name goes on an official report saying you stood with her in this watershed election. Your front door will be marked with goats blood so that the angel of death will spare your firstborn. Also, you get cookies and you can come to the cocktail party."

I wish beyond wish, I hope beyond hope, that the aforementioned "official report" is leaked on the internet along with donation amounts.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top