Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/14/2016 10:33:02 AM EDT
Negative information re: Hillary trickling out of these guys:

Negative information re: Trump getting blasted by media:

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#1]
That's more to do with the media's agenda than anything else.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

No, its not.

WikiLeaks is dribbling this shit out a tiny bit at a time.   They have a lot of the internet ready to triage and search the stuff, its time to dump the whole thing.

James O'Keefe is fucking around with his "oh, look I got banned from Twitter, but now I'm back" celebrity self-dick-sucking, while teasing "oh, its coming next week, we'll have stuff next week..."

Can't counter the never-ending Trump bullshit without ammo.   Put the fucking ammo out if you have it, is my message to these guys.   Its called an OCTOBER surprise, and they're waiting too fucking long.   Put the shit out.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:49:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

What was released on hillary should bring down her and her party forever. What the media is doing is turning on the fire hose for trump and skimming over hillary. How are you supposed to combat that?
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
They are doing it just right.  A slow trickle to the big stuff just before the election.  If they release it now, there is plenty of time to put spin on it.

The leaks so far have been significant, the only problem is the media, FBI, doj, and to an extent, GOP establishment, is complicit.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]
They don't.

Early voting has started. The table has been set.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, its not.

WikiLeaks is dribbling this shit out a tiny bit at a time.   They have a lot of the internet ready to triage and search the stuff, its time to dump the whole thing.

James O'Keefe is fucking around with his "oh, look I got banned from Twitter, but now I'm back" celebrity self-dick-sucking, while teasing "oh, its coming next week, we'll have stuff next week..."

Can't counter the never-ending Trump bullshit without ammo.   Put the fucking ammo out if you have it, is my message to these guys.   Its called an OCTOBER surprise, and they're waiting too fucking long.   Put the shit out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, its not.

There are like two stories on Trump that get 24/7 coverage, there is enough information in those leaks to make 100 stories on clinton if the media actually wanted to be journalists
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They are doing it just right.  A slow trickle to the big stuff just before the election.  If they release it now, there is plenty of time to put spin on it.
View Quote

I can't buy that.  

Slow trickles are the way you bury stories.

And mail in ballots and early voting have already begun.  

Maybe the drip drip drip would would work if the power sprayer wasn't on against your guy but its time to respond with proportional information.  

IF it is there.   (Which I'm more and more starting to doubt).
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I tend to agree with you.  the reality is even if they have something amazing the mainstream media won't cover it which means it will take time for people to find out about it (if at all) so a late release kills any chance of the information being effective.  

if the media was covering Hillary scandals honestly a late release might work but they aren't.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I can't buy that.  

Maybe the drip drip drip would would work if the power sprayer wasn't on against your guy but its time to respond with proportional information.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't buy that.  

Can't buy what?  The media has effectively either put a spin or buried everything thus far, and again, plenty of these leaks have been damning and personal.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There are like two stories on Trump that get 24/7 coverage, there is enough information in those leaks to make 100 stories on clinton if the media actually wanted to be journalists
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, its not.

There's not shit in the leaks so far.

There's debate cheating involving Hillary's staff, a lot of media lining up to lick her ass, and the same subtextual corruption through intermediaries that we've always known about.   Not a fucking single thing that has the "zing"

If there's something better, they ought to put it out on the table before the 4 to 7 percent of early voters who will cast votes next week already pull the lever.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#11]
When I first heard about OKeefe releasing new vids, I tweeted to him that he better have some good security.  He might get Breitbarted.

But either way I doubt anything he releases will see the light of day for much of the public.  The media has circled the wagons around her.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm prepared to give him a week.  So far, O'Keefe and Assange are delivering.  

If O'Keefe lives up to his hype, next week could be VERY interesting.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:00:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I just think the Hillary video is BS, if it was real it would have been released by now.

All they have is the wikileaks stuff that most voters don't understand.

The Media has Trump saying bad things about women and the wookie is parroting how bad Trump is

for women etc.

I they have a video in a week it will be worthless as early voting has started in many areas.

Free
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#14]
My fear is if they don't live up to the hype that they've teased, or if they time it wrong, we're screwed. Maybe forever.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#15]
If they had something the Russians would've leaked it first.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#16]
I listened to one of HRC media whores yesterday who is actually a reporter, she said these emails are stolen property
and should not be used for any purpose or reported on in any way because of that.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#17]
If wiki or O'Keeff release all at once MSM will just drag another Trump quote out to stifle the release
We need Trump to run ads about the position HRC has taken an stop making excuses for the stupid shut he said in the past. He's on the defensive but shouldnt be. I sometimes wonder if he has lost hope and is now just going through the motions
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#18]
The problem is half the country just. Doesn't. Care.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm pretty sure they know better than you. Just because you want the information faster, doesn't mean that's the best course of action.

Deal
With It
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm still not entirely convinced that Assange isn't on the Soros payroll.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Their leaks, their rules.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No, its not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, its not.

How many opposition campaigns have you successfully ran?
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If wiki or O'Keeff release all at once MSM will just drag another Trump quote out to stifle the release
We need Trump to run ads about the position HRC has taken an stop making excuses for the stupid shut he said in the past. He's on the defensive but shouldnt be. I sometimes wonder if he has lost hope and is now just going through the motions
View Quote

Exactly, if the media is forced, every single day, to say "But this is a lie, also!" it looks much worse than if a big dump happens and they just say "This is all a lie!" once. Eventually it stacks too high.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure they know better than you. Just because you want the information faster, doesn't mean that's the best course of action.

Deal
With It
View Quote

We'll see.  

I suggest the drip-drip-drip is not because they have the goods or are masters of media info management.   Its because the dripping keeps their names coming up and they're more interested in the self promotion than ANYTHING else.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think a more accurate summary is that half the country doesn't care when it's their particular team being leaked.  When wikileaks was putting out shit on the Bush administration and Iraq, it was just a buncha commiehippieliebrul muckrakers.  Now that they're leaking things on Hillary, and they are the best/last hope for democracy.

Same thing in the other direction.  Now that wikileaks is leaking Hillary shit, the left is alternating between "The contents of the leaks isn't important, but Russia trying to shape our election is the worst thing evar" and the new hotness, which is that Assange is not only a rapist, but a possible pedophile.

Politics as team sport...  Are you not entertained?
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I can't find it at the moment but there was an article discussing the analytics of online traffic.  TLDR:  Wikileaks is dominating Trump accusations in online traffic by a large margin.  The MSM is spinning hard but the reality of 2016 is they've lost their monopoly on the spread of information.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly, if the media is forced, every single day, to say "But this is a lie, also!" it looks much worse than if a big dump happens and they just say "This is all a lie!" once. Eventually it stacks too high.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You tailor the tactics to the reality of the battle.

Your snipers taking out a man at a time for three weeks could be seen as debilitating.  

But if the enemy is currently carpet bombing your position, you need to put the snipers away and respond in proportion.

These guys are drip dropping breadcrumbs and the MSM and team Hillary is blanketing coverage at an overwhelming level.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

How many opposition campaigns have you successfully ran?
View Quote

I never ran one, but I was on the team for a state senator candidate in the early 90s that unseated a 20 year incumbent.   Our media guy said repeatedly:  Our tactics do not exist in a vacuum.  We have to adjust what we put out depending on what else is out there.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Your snipers taking out a man at a time for three weeks could be seen as debilitating.  

But if the enemy is currently carpet bombing your position, you need to put the snipers away and respond in proportion.

These guys are drip dropping breadcrumbs and the MSM and team Hillary is blanketing coverage at an overwhelming level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My take on it (worth what you paid for it):

Pro-Clinton covering is blanketing tradition broadcast/paper media at an overwhelming level.  While that is undeniably bad (and crooked) the facts are Trump has a dedicated online following.  His Twitter and FB numbers are much larger than Clinton and he can get messages out instantly without relying on MSM to filter/spin his words.  150K+ watched his rally in Cincinnati last night via streaming online.  The younger/tech savy crowd (including some Bernie folks) are not 100% Clinton like she was counting on.  The people sifting/reading/summarizing/disseminating wikileaks are that same younger/tech crowd…same as the folks that did the same with the DNC Convention leaks.  Trump won't win a majority of the younger vote but he will do better than Romney.

My prediction:  Dem turnout way down, Trump turnout exceeds expectations.  However, Clinton will win via voter fraud.  There is a lot of smoke out there with regard to crooked early voting.  Trump will have to win by enough to overcome the fraud and I fear that is a bridge too far.  In a fantasy land with a completely fair election it would be a toss-up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Anything later than next tuesday is too late.

If she just holds her own in the debate on Wednesday the media only has to run cover for her and suppress info for just a little while longer and everything released will be for nothing because it will all go away.

And there will be a large uptick in early voting. People are waiting for that last debate. With massive fraud and early voting, this could all be over before Nov 1st.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#31]

I think some pretty damming information has come out.  I can't spend too much time on following what is out already.  If the Scalia emails are remotely accurate, she should be finished.  And then there is the dealings in the middle east.  But none of it matters.  NOT one document they have released makes a squirt of piss difference.  Last night Fox has lost me forever as viewer.  Nobody is talking about any of it.  Hannity has bit, but there is nobody talking about it, so nobody knows about it.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Dont be inpatient.  Its only mid october. Late october is the time to release but something very substantial must hit tuesday or even morning Wednesday before the third debate. That way you give time for Trump to craft an attack and not give hillary time to counter.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Trump showed his first sign of weakness when he apologized.  The media finally drew a little blood and the floodgate of fake stories and allegations opened up, trying to salt the wound.  But all these sharks can't drink from a scratch.  And hopefully enough people will see that sharks are just being sharks.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:32:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Anything later than next tuesday is too late.

If she just holds her own in the debate on Wednesday the media only has to run cover for her and suppress info for just a little while longer and everything released will be for nothing because it will all go away.

And there will be a large uptick in early voting. People are waiting for that last debate. With massive fraud and early voting, this could all be over before Nov 1st.
View Quote

Exactly.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I think a more accurate summary is that half the country doesn't care when it's their particular team being leaked.  When wikileaks was putting out shit on the Bush administration and Iraq, it was just a buncha commiehippieliebrul muckrakers.  Now that they're leaking things on Hillary, and they are the best/last hope for democracy.

Same thing in the other direction.  Now that wikileaks is leaking Hillary shit, the left is alternating between "The contents of the leaks isn't important, but Russia trying to shape our election is the worst thing evar" and the new hotness, which is that Assange is not only a rapist, but a possible pedophile.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cognitive Dissonance, natures way of not letting principals get in the way of your survival.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I just think the Hillary video is BS, if it was real it would have been released by now.

All they have is the wikileaks stuff that most voters don't understand.

The Media has Trump saying bad things about women and the wookie is parroting how bad Trump is
for women etc.

I they have a video in a week it will be worthless as early voting has started in many areas.

Free
View Quote

Early voting has started but I think those that early vote aren't going to change their mind regadless and I think most earlier voters would tend to be right leaning.
Still time to do damage with a tape for the undecided, the small black vote that will vote because she as D at the end of her name. .

That being said I don't think there is a tape. If we are talking about Hillary dropping the N word as someone said with the hard R at the end
I don't think there is any coming back from that one, they could drop that tape today and she can't spin it. Trump could use it and say. See I told you that is what they thought about you. Give me the chance, if you're not satisfied then vote me out in 4 years, vote in 2yrs to change up congress to make it hard for me to get things done but just give me the chance.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Early voting has started but I think those that early vote aren't going to change their mind...
View Quote

The Dems around here are offering rides to the polls to early voters and recently undecided voters.  (Their strategy is to get as may formerly undecided now leaning Dem voters to the polls as possible while the big anti-trump push is going on in the media).

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The Dems around here are offering rides to the polls to early voters and recently undecided voters.  (Their strategy is to get as may formerly undecided now leaning Dem voters to the polls as possible while the big anti-trump push is going on in the media).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Early voting has started but I think those that early vote aren't going to change their mind...

Sounds about like what they would do but I'd think if you're still "undecided" at this point you should wait till the last minute before voting although I don't see how any one could still be undecided
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The leaks so far have been significant, the only problem is the media, FBI, doj, and to an extent, GOP establishment, is complicit.
View Quote

My thoughts as well.

We're in a 24hr news cycle now, that is saturated with control by a few sources that share financial ties and interests, with a peripheral internet information wave that is moving more into a dominant position.

The problem is, the same old shills from the presstitute brothels recognized the internet news trends long ago, and moved in on it themselves, just like NBC did with TV from radio, after stealing the designs for the TV, so we're still dealing with a corporate whoredom dominated information control apparatus.

You don't just dump everything in one day, because the media machine will roll right on by.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Pipe dream.  Early voting has already started.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#41]
But Guize, no one is interested in the Wikileaks!

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I can't buy that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't buy that.  

One of the biggest problems with your position is the reality that Hillary will have zero political capital if she manages to cheat the system with the bankers' and their presstitutes' help.

Imagine her attending an international conference promoting the Democratic process.  All anyone has to do is bring up the emails where she was caught sabotaging Sander's campaign.

We think that we as American peasants are the only consumers of information, and are the only ones who this matters to.

We forget that there are 7.4 billion, with 40% having an internet connection, or 2.96 billion people.  If just 1% of the people with an internet connection hear about how Hillary cheated to win the DNC primaries, with the help of a slavish presstitute corps, the gig is up.  We're talking about a pivotal movement in human history, not just modern history.  Hillary becomes less important, and the system of corruption and collusion comes into focus.

People will be looking for solutions to this grotesque corruption, and seeing that they can know, they will think and do.  The question is, what are the consequences?

How do the power brokers attempt to regain control, and will the masses anticipate this?  Many will recognize any attempts to obfuscate and misdirect away from this expose, and won't go along.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#44]
The democrats are still doing daily attacks that we have to counter. More coming today....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-gloria-allred-to-announce-another-woman-accusing-trump-of-sexual-misconduct-this-afternoon/
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If they had something the Russians would've leaked it first.
View Quote

Nope.  Russians would hold onto anything for blackmail potential.

The same systems that corrupt Western politics corrupt Russian politics.

A dollar is still valued in Russia more than a Euro in practice on the streets.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:30:21 PM EDT
[#46]
If you are waiting for a giant scandal to drop that will sink Hildebeast you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm still not entirely convinced that Assange isn't on the Soros payroll.
View Quote

They've exposed Soros financing and influence of Hillary and CGI.

If Assange were on Soros' payroll, he would be a free man regularly riding the Lolita express and raping 13yr-old girls, with Kenn Starr ready to defend him in court if it ever saw the light of day.

You haven't been doing your homework.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If you are waiting for a giant scandal to drop that will sink Hildebeast you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
View Quote

Her entire career has been scandal.

It's just that you've been told there was nothing to any of the alleged crimes, just a right winger nutbag witch hunt dating back decades.

Now we can see in plain text how the presstitutes have been covering for her, to the extent that they slavishly send requests in advance to her campaign to do anything they can to help, as willing "surrogates", in their own words.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:35:22 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I listened to one of HRC media whores yesterday who is actually a reporter, she said these emails are stolen property

and should not be used for any purpose or reported on in any way because of that.
View Quote

That's just a part of how this will all be dismissed.

It's almost impossible to win against media spin.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  President Hillary here we come
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top