Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#1]
That's neat. Really wish that our laws were more lenient in regards to this stuff.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
That's very cool OP!  

Not to hijack but those of you with 3d printer knowledge, do most of them have the ability to accept solidworks files to print from?  I've thinking about getting one but can't seem to find a list or anything of the printers that do without trying to individually research each one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By superdrag67:
That's very cool OP!  

Not to hijack but those of you with 3d printer knowledge, do most of them have the ability to accept solidworks files to print from?  I've thinking about getting one but can't seem to find a list or anything of the printers that do without trying to individually research each one.
View Quote

Solidworks will output the .stl format that they use.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JBowles:
Yeah I really didn't want to spend time turning little k baffles on my lathe.
View Quote

pussy! no CNC here! Ti and AL.

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:39:37 PM EDT
[#5]
That's pretty awesome OP.

Have any real silencers to compare the noise to? (I'm not reading through 4 pages of the thread).
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SuperMoose:
That's pretty awesome OP.

Have any real silencers to compare the noise to? (I'm not reading through 4 pages of the thread).
View Quote
No .22 silencers, but it didn't strike me as noticeably louder or quieter than other silenced 22 pistols I've shot.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MonkeyFist:
OMG!
I've been told that's impossible!
You need 87 machinists with doctorates in metalurgy, fluid mechanics, and a bazillion dollars in CNC machines to make an silencer.
Damn good job.
View Quote

Not for a rimfire you don't.

Hyperbole much?

Muzzle pressure is often below 2000psi with .22 Rimfire, so aluminum cans are plenty fine for them.

Contrast that with high power centerfire rifles and pressures closer to 10,000psi or more, depending on cartridge and barrel length.

Now you'll need that engineer and some materials science if you want no POI shift, lightweight, and durability.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By night9:

Well.. you'd just want a 3D metal sinter printer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By night9:
Originally Posted By SouthpawAR:
OP I'm amazed.
I'm just wondering what would happen on a 5.56

Well.. you'd just want a 3D metal sinter printer

It would blow apart within a few rounds probably, if not the first.

If you made a sinter 3d version, that would be fun.  Machine time will still cost you.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:41:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:

Impossible.

I was told by all the experts here in GD that suppressors have to be $1000, made out of space rock, and cheap suppressors aren't a thing.
Good job. That is absolutely bad ass.
View Quote

Can you cite where someone stated that?

More hyperbole doesn't help with the confusion on this subject.

A lot of people might be reading this and thinking I work for a suppressor maker.

I don't.  I'm simply pointing out the reality of applied physics in suppressing muzzle report and blast from firearms.

Some of you seem to think that .22 LR/Rimfire can technology and engineering challenges are the same as center fire rifle.

They aren't.  We're talking about exit pressures and plasma discharge in excess of .22 rimfire by at least a factor of 3 or 4 in most cases.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:44:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By swede1986:

Couldn't he just destroy this one and then make a new one with the same serial number?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By swede1986:
Originally Posted By David0858:

And $200 and a long wait down the drain when it's disposed of.

Couldn't he just destroy this one and then make a new one with the same serial number?

Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:47:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRPF52] [#11]
Originally Posted By woozman:
wasn't there a guy in another thread who was telling everyone how silencers need to be expensive because there is so much overhead costs to producing one?
View Quote

I have yet to see anyone making the argument that rimfire suppressors need to be expensive.

Heavy, outdated tech center fire cans can be made for $150-$400, and will satisfy the cheap demographic just fine.

$400-$1000 suppressors will still be desirable by people who want lightweight and certain decibel + no POI shift performance.

For those that want reduced back pressure, you will pay even more.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#12]
One of the top 5 coolest posts I've ever seen here. Great job OP.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:52:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By noob5000000:
Neat! Hopefully someday soon, anyone will be able to buy a plastic blister pack of 5 similar things off of a rack for $30 at any sporting goods store.
View Quote

I've seen super cheap rimfire cans and adaptors for 2 liter bottles on store shelves in Finland right next to the boat anchors and wader boots.

I've never seen anyone with them at the range covering the past 12 years, with more than that many trips there, as well as extended stays that are filled with tons of range work.

Most cans are center-fire and in the $400 euro to $1200 euro range, especially since everyone I know and have trained with were shooting either semi autos or sniper systems.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:55:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRPF52] [#14]
Originally Posted By scott69916:
UNPOSSIBLE

I heard you needed a PhD in mechanical engineering and had to get a 25 year internship, then become a genius, and buy a $500,000 warhouse with $87,000,000 in equipment to be able to make ANYTHING firearm related! And oh, the overhead costs! They're so much guyz! Everyone needs an $87,000 salary even if the only thing they do is hold a dial gauge all day long and then wipe up some scrap metal with a broom! Its an extremely cognitively challenging career, only a fucking master entrepreneur could do this stuff. With luck.

OP's post is photo shopped
View Quote

I know suppressor businesses that have the hardest time finding engineers that can do the math and solve the problems presented during interviews.

Again, another hyperbole insertion in a disposable rimfire sample with a few rounds down the tube with noticeable decibel change, versus discussions about center fire cans that take exit pressures 3-4 times that of 22 LR repeatedly, for thousands of rounds, and don't fail.

The difference in footprint is huge in both intellect and industrial capacity.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:55:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 20andOUT] [#15]
This is the kind of thing we could really enjoy with a little deregulation, the HPA would really open some doors if controlled just as a long gun.  It seems like right now the US is out front in suppressor design specifically because of the investment and time involved making these lifetime purchases.  I think it will stay that way for rifle and to a lesser extent pistol cans because of the pressures involved.

But a 22 can doesn't need to be that way, a plastic 22 can lasting for a range session or two costing $5-$10 makes a lot of sense especially considering the cleaning process.  the primary factor in my 22 can purchases and my form 1 22 can was cleaning with everything else secondary.  I usually dip them but i don't like it and it really does create some pretty nasty stuff after, i would love a more disposable option.

either way, thanks for the write up OP, i know this might not have made much sense given the $200 stamp but it is a good learning experience that we can probably all benefit from.  

-Mike
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:04:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AJ_Dual] [#16]
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:06:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRPF52] [#17]
Plastic cans will be a range hazard and probably banned by most ranges once ROs start seeing them fly downrange, and plastic fragments blasting to the sides of the shooters.

Indoor and outdoor ranges will and should ban them before they ever hit the street for that reason.

For those that think a plastic suppressor is a good idea and you can just throw it away, what is your plan for catastrophic failure considering fragmentation and the fact that a lot of you don't ever wear eye pro anyway?

This is a machining experiment that has implications for other technologies and materials from my perspective, not a manufacturing technique for masses of ignoramuses.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:13:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: oetkbyetdia] [#18]
I thought people only went to ranges so they could come here and bitch about other people at ranges, I don't think they actually go to shoot.

Fuck, I just step outside the back door- sometimes not even that far
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:15:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:16:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
I would of went with a high heat nylon..
View Quote

Would have gone
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:18:16 AM EDT
[#21]
I had nylon but I've never been able to get it to print right.

I knew the ABS would come out right and that I could make it look nice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
I would of went with a high heat nylon..
I had nylon but I've never been able to get it to print right.

I knew the ABS would come out right and that I could make it look nice.

Come on man!  There was just a thread on this!!

No, you wouldn't of. You would have. But we all know your wouldn't have because you never could of.

Got all that sarcasm?
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Also, the Brevis suppressors are "printed".  The process is DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering).  So you can print a very durable suppressor, although I'm guessing a DMLS printer isn't exactly "home hobbyist" affordable just yet.  But soon.....
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:22:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 20andOUT] [#23]
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:
Plastic cans will be a range hazard and probably banned by most ranges once ROs start seeing them fly downrange, and plastic fragments blasting to the sides of the shooters.

Indoor and outdoor ranges will and should ban them before they ever hit the street for that reason.

For those that think a plastic suppressor is a good idea and you can just throw it away, what is your plan for catastrophic failure considering fragmentation and the fact that a lot of you don't ever wear eye pro anyway?

This is a machining experiment that has implications for other technologies and materials from my perspective, not a manufacturing technique for masses of ignoramuses.
View Quote

That is a legit concern, but i am curious what the failure rate would be for rimfire cans like this... and what a catastrophic failure would look like, i mean would we be looking at a big chunk of plastic flying downrange (not pleasant but probably not dangerous), somehow damaging the host firearm (potentially dangerous), or a baffle strike causing rounds to deflect and leave the range (big deal and very dangerous)... There probably isn't much room for error either way since a failure or two would probably be enough for a range to shut that down pretty quick.  Im sure there would be some pretty significant firing schedule restrictions given the fact that it is plastic and some retards will push it and have significant failures so that might just ruin the fun for all of us.

as far as thinking it is a good idea, i think anything that makes cans more widely available is a great idea... Not wearing eye pro when shooting is dumb and not wearing it while shooting with a suppressor is going to be dumb and immediately painful given the amount of shit i clean off my glasses every time i shoot suppressed pistol.  so this one isn't really my concern since that is already a well known risk.    

but you certainly bring up good points and it they may just be what stops these from being wide spread, I would still love to see these on the shelf though if i wanted to use it out in the woods even as a novelty.

-Mike
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:23:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By AJ_Dual:
Regular professional made cans go flying down range, burst, have baffle strikes and other catastrophic failures already.

Playing devil's advocate here, it may be better that any fragments or debris be plastic than metal.
View Quote

Poorly affixed cans on non-concentric bores that are un-torquing without the user being aware will do that.

The construction of the can doesn't cause it normally.

With the construction being made of plastic, it is more likely to fail within a small string of fire.

Now add poorly-mounted plastic cans and see what happens.

If I see someone park next to me with a plastic can, I'm getting up and leaving, because I understand some basic applied physics.

Like I said, in the countries where I have seen plastic adaptors and devices commonly available, I've never seen one on the range.

They are more of a novelty.

This isn't a knock on the OP.  To the contrary, what he has done is gotten people thinking about different manufacturing approaches and design options with stereolithography.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:26:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By oetkbyetdia:

You absolutely need one of these in your life then

I'd say don't shell out the big bucks on a fancy one and go with the erector set ones like I got.
Half the fun is making it better yourself (just like ARs), and lots of projects to practice drawing along the way.
View Quote

One huge thing that keeps stopping me from jumping into the game is making anything of value. All i ever see is trinkets and maybe some oddball bracket.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:44:09 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm thinking a step ahead here. If you were interested in one of those F1 kits, once you had your stamp, you could just buy the tube and end caps, and instead of dimpling and drilling freeze plugs, print out a slick monocore, and use that to make an aluminum casting. Lost wax or you could even just go straight to try lost PLA.

If the casting came out clean enough after grinding off the spruce, maybe just wet tumble it with stainless steel pins.

It could even create great strides for the professional suppressor makers because of the ability for 3D printing to make "impossible" shapes. And 3D metal sintering can work in very high end alloys like Iconel, Titanium etc. I imagine SpaceX Dragon capsule landing rocket nozzles handle heat and erosion forces greater than magnum rifle or full auto rated suppressors do.

And when metal sintering printers hit the retail consumer level, watch out....

The other AWESOME thing that 3D printing has made possible is electrochemical barrel rifling. You 3D print a spiral mandrel at the twist and grooves you want, string copper wire down the grooves of the printed plastic mandrel, slide it down your steel tube, hook it up to an aquarium pump with salt water over a Homer bucket, and hook it up to a car charger.
View Quote

Funny I've been wondering if lost plc would be accurate enough to do a close to 0% cast lower. Not to mention polymer frame pistols and the 3d printed p250 frame I found surfing the net that wouldn't even require an ffl to sell since it's not the serialized part(aka the actual gun). Times are getting interesting.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:54:24 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Something bad MIGHT happen, so we should ban them before they even hit the market?  Jesus, sounds just like the anti's argument for pushing an AWB: Someone MIGHT do something bad with an AR or high cap magazine, we should BAN them before they do!  Think of the children after all.

We've all seen pictures of guns blown up by handloaded, remanufactured or surplus ammunition.  Maybe we should ban that too, because who the hell knows what safety precautions that guy used to make his ammo, or what conditions that surplus ammo was stored under.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:04:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:06:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By tnertb:

One huge thing that keeps stopping me from jumping into the game is making anything of value. All i ever see is trinkets and maybe some oddball bracket.
View Quote

You can draw whatever you want and are only limited by yourself.
I have drawn a ton of stuff to make the printer better and quite a few car parts. Gas pedal for old bmw, shifter rebuild stuff, headlight fixer tabs, all sorts of stuff.

I never understood people that bought these things only to d/l and print crap off the web. But who am I to judge?
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:10:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm thinking a step ahead here. If you were interested in one of those F1 kits, once you had your stamp, you could just buy the tube and end caps, and instead of dimpling and drilling freeze plugs, print out a slick monocore, and use that to make an aluminum casting. Lost wax or you could even just go straight to try lost PLA.

If the casting came out clean enough after grinding off the spruce, maybe just wet tumble it with stainless steel pins.

It could even create great strides for the professional suppressor makers because of the ability for 3D printing to make "impossible" shapes. And 3D metal sintering can work in very high end alloys like Iconel, Titanium etc. I imagine SpaceX Dragon capsule landing rocket nozzles handle heat and erosion forces greater than magnum rifle or full auto rated suppressors do.

And when metal sintering printers hit the retail consumer level, watch out....

The other AWESOME thing that 3D printing has made possible is electrochemical barrel rifling. You 3D print a spiral mandrel at the twist and grooves you want, string copper wire down the grooves of the printed plastic mandrel, slide it down your steel tube, hook it up to an aquarium pump with salt water over a Homer bucket, and hook it up to a car charger.
View Quote

Sorry but i don't think you are going to see metal sintering 3d printers at a retail consumer level. The requirements for a quality finished product probably preclude it, not terribly easy getting the proper atmospheric mixture for good layer bonding.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Go suck a fuck hater.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:17:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Poorly affixed cans on non-concentric bores that are un-torquing without the user being aware will do that.

The construction of the can doesn't cause it normally.

With the construction being made of plastic, it is more likely to fail within a small string of fire.

Now add poorly-mounted plastic cans and see what happens.

If I see someone park next to me with a plastic can, I'm getting up and leaving, because I understand some basic applied physics.

Like I said, in the countries where I have seen plastic adaptors and devices commonly available, I've never seen one on the range.

They are more of a novelty.

This isn't a knock on the OP.  To the contrary, what he has done is gotten people thinking about different manufacturing approaches and design options with stereolithography.
View Quote

Additive pla printing is not stereolithography but good job being pedantic
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:21:24 AM EDT
[#34]

You can draw whatever you want and are only limited by yourself.
I have drawn a ton of stuff to make the printer better and quite a few car parts. Gas pedal for old bmw, shifter rebuild stuff, headlight fixer tabs, all sorts of stuff.

I never understood people that bought these things only to d/l and print crap off the web. But who am I to judge?
View Quote

Yeah I get it.  My life is just boring enough that I guess I don't have projects to warrant the need yet.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:34:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: oetkbyetdia] [#35]

Yeah I get it.  My life is just boring enough that I guess I don't have projects to warrant the need yet.
View Quote

Save it for a rainy day then.
I pretty much already know everything about everything (like most here) and this old dog was fkn stoked to find a new trick to learn

I had a ton of fun learning about the mechanics of the printer and the plastics used.
The slicer stuff is pretty forgiving, but can be a challenge to get it perfect.
The drawing part is like a chess game- always thinking ahead so you don't draw yourself into a corner.

The drawing here is the same as used for cnc. I drew my last few 80% up in the jig and a buddy let me run them through his cnc.
That was very interesting getting to use the cam side of things and seeing how that worked.
Watching the cnc cut it was fascinating, but that gets boring real quick. Beat an afternoon in the garage going 1/16" at a time though
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:41:01 AM EDT
[#36]

I have yet to see anyone making the argument that rimfire suppressors need to be expensive.

Heavy, outdated tech center fire cans can be made for $150-$400, and will satisfy the cheap demographic just fine.

$400-$1000 suppressors will still be desirable by people who want lightweight and certain decibel + no POI shift performance.

For those that want reduced back pressure, you will pay even more.
View Quote

The irony is that a site full of self proclaimed capitalists don't understand supply and demand when applied to the suppressor market. They cost more because they don't sell that many so there is a mark up to make it worth the builders time to bother with. If they become a standard 4473 item or even OTC as in Europe you would see prices drop as it becomes more economical to churn them out by the thousands and volume of sales can drive prices down while still maintaining a healthy profit margin.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:44:03 AM EDT
[#37]
I thought people only went to ranges so they could come here and bitch about other people at ranges, I don't think they actually go to shoot.

View Quote

What's a range?

It's good to own land.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:46:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:50:11 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

I see the value in prototyping for various ideas I have before taking file to metal or investing much more effort than loading a cad file and hitting "print" but I like to tinker. What has prevented me from purchasing one yet has been cost. I did not want to be an early adopter and pay big bucks for a setup that would be obsolete in a year and a fraction of the price in five years as is often the case with new technology. Now it seems the price/quality point has reach a level where I feel like I can do so without getting hosed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:58:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Fidel_Cashflow:

What's a range?

It's good to own land.
View All Quotes

What's a range?

It's good to own land.

I don't own land, but the neighbors are cool
You'd think the fkn Russians had landed the week or two before hunting season. The whole area goes off like a warzone sighting stuff in.
Holiday weekends can get pretty rowdy too
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:05:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Scollins:
Also, the Brevis suppressors are "printed".  The process is DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering).  So you can print a very durable suppressor, although I'm guessing a DMLS printer isn't exactly "home hobbyist" affordable just yet.  But soon.....
View Quote

DMLS is very cool and the materials available are suited for this application.  That process is expensive.  3D printing masters for casting has my interests as well.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:07:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: oetkbyetdia] [#42]

I see the value in prototyping for various ideas I have before taking file to metal or investing much more effort than loading a cad file and hitting "print" but I like to tinker. What has prevented me from purchasing one yet has been cost. I did not want to be an early adopter and pay big bucks for a setup that would be obsolete in a year and a fraction of the price in five years as is often the case with new technology. Now it seems the price/quality point has reach a level where I feel like I can do so without getting hosed.
View Quote

These things are a tinkerers dream come true. I'm talking months and years of tinkering.
Tinkering with the machine, tinkering with shit for the machine, tinkering with firmware, tinkering with the cad software, tinkering with the slicer (cam/post sw), tinkering with the plastics, metric shit loads of tinkering!

They are always upgradeable if you get an open source printer. Don't get one of the expensive ones that lock you into a proprietary hell.
You can put lasers on them to cut shit, pens to draw on stuff, you can even put a fkn dremel on there and do some cnc gunsmiffing
Hell, I think they even have a pancake mix squirter for custom cnc pancakes

Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:12:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dillehayd:
If HPA passes then this becomes a really cool thread.
View Quote

Yes.  Yes, it will.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:21:39 AM EDT
[#44]

These things are a tinkerers dream come true. I'm talking months and years of tinkering.
Tinkering with the machine, tinkering with shit for the machine, tinkering with firmware, tinkering with the cad software, tinkering with the slicer, tinkering with the plastics, metric shit loads of tinkering!

They are always upgradeable if you get an open source printer. Don't get one of the expensive ones that lock you into a proprietary hell.
You can put lasers on them to cut shit, pens to draw on stuff, you can even put a fkn dremel on there and do some cnc gunsmiffing
Hell, I think they even have a pancake mix squirter for custom cnc pancakes

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-bO88HTfI7g/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

Hmmmmm.....................

I'm tempted
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Hmmmmm.....................

I'm tempted
View Quote

I would suggest getting one like I did and getting a feel for things.
Within the year you will be able to build a better router gizmo however you want, for waayy cheaper.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:28:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Let's see how it works out for you at cleaning time..
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:34:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Willmar:

I think the gist is, due to material costs, it's essentially disposable. I could be wrong, though.
View Quote
$200 doesn't seem all that disposable to me. The BATF does not allow you to throw it away and just make another one. It doesn't work that way. It must be serialized and you can not dispose of a serialized part and make a duplicate.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 4:37:56 AM EDT
[#48]
An old Rob Pincus video...

https://youtu.be/Hnahn3D2sAc
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 4:48:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Meche_03] [#49]
I love the design and would like to print one on my 3d pinter. I'm predicting the failure will be a delamination and the tube will become two tubes.  First chamber and threads still on the barrel, the remaining can goes down range.  I personally have never seen a MakerBot print well in abs.  The ones at work use pla, the abs just warped too much for us. I know another company only runs abs on makerbots.  We have run nylon, carbon fiber reinforced nylon anda few other materials from taulman3d.  

My personal ultimaker 2 printer does not like abs either.  By the time I got consistent feeding through the Bowden tube and good Layer builds the plastic was charing or discoloring.  I haven't tried any other abs brakes what came with it.  I'm thinking one problem may be the larger filement diameter the ultimaker uses compared to makerbots.

The abs from the commercial stratysis machines at college are brittle compared to what I've seen come off of a MakerBot or ultimaker.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 5:16:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By grumpycoconut:

Would have gone
View Quote

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top