Page / 2
Posted: 4/6/2017 9:54:17 AM EDT
were you raised as trash? honest question
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#1]
You poor thing, were you triggered?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Feel free to lock lips with me in a passionate embrace so I may silently release my pressurized essence into your hungry mouth.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Were you raised on a high horse, fed with a silver spoon? Honest question.

What should they do, walk to bathroom every burp. Some people have more gas than others duh.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#4]
BURP!
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:57:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Holy shit, don't ever set foot on a jobsite if that bothers you so much, you might actually faint!
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Op has been burp raped
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What should they do, walk to bathroom every burp. Some people have more gas than others duh.
View Quote
That would be too much walking.

Just hang onto it until it becomes a fart.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
not being fat is a first step
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Everyone burps, it's the people that loudly belch that have no class.

Even on a jobsite I don't see why people feel the need to burp and shit their pants as loudly as they possibly can, it's basically like going to the zoo working alongside most construction workers.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
were you raised as trash? honest question
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#13]
You poor thing. I only restrain myself around the ladies because I'm a gentleman.  I don't care if a burp or fart offends a male coworker. (Engineering field with predominantly males)
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Burping I don't mind. The people that fart in your area and laugh like 7-year-olds I can do without.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:02:58 AM EDT
[#15]
OP, are you confusing an office environment with a workplace?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the flying fuck does that have to do with anything?! Lol. like the other guys said you wouldn't last a day on a jobsite. Real men burp and fart and swear oh my!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Burping I don't mind. The people that fart in your area and laugh like 7-year-olds I can do without.
View Quote
I've worked with guys that have given me legitimate concern for their health.

The kind of guys that will stop what they are doing, and then burp or fart so long and loud that it looks physically painful to them, and then they need a few seconds to catch their breath.

I'm pretty sure that same thing happens to guys who are having serious cardiac events.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#19]
OP, grow the fuck up.
Everybody burps, everybody farts.
Everybody pees, everybody poops.
Some people have penises, some have vaginas.

Granted one should not openly exercise these facts but it happens
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would prefer that the person leave the room to fart, but if they don't; I appreciate a heads up by them not silencing it.  The laughing part is just their way of letting me know how bad it's going to be.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OP, grow the fuck up.
Everybody burps, everybody farts.
Everybody pees, everybody poops.
Some people have penises, some have vaginas.

Granted one should not openly exercise these facts but it happens
View Quote
that's nice, go outside to shit your pants or muffle your burp

these are basic adult things
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I work in a machine shop. I could shit my pants and nobody notices. Mostly because I don't work with a bunch of pussies.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Op has been burp raped
View Quote
oooo tragic
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Damn dude!  Its considered the height of hilarity to catch co-workers in a small room or vehicle and rip a nice juicy fart.  Even better if you're driving and can lock the windows.
 OP, a four year hitch in the Corps, or any branch for that matter, would have cured your delicate condition.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Is OP, some kind of - faggot, or something?
Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#26]
I just burped in your honor OP
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Damn dude!  Its considered the height of hilarity to catch co-workers in a small room or vehicle and rip a nice juicy fart.  Even better if you're driving and can lock the windows.
 OP, a four year hitch in the Corps, or any branch for that matter, would have cured your delicate condition.
View Quote
Working in a hangar, you have to be aware of people that come in with a bad case of gas, complaining about having eaten something that just didn't sit well on their stomach.

Odds are too high that they will rip one off, while you are trapped in an aircraft cabin with them between you and the door.

At one of my past jobs, I kept a paint mask with charcoal filters handy.  The guy eventually revealed his secret - cheap, pina colada flavored yogurt.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#28]
The problem is that most Americans have lost any self respect they ever had.  Manners are a thing of the past.  Just look around.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#29]
MYOB
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I work in an office setting.

One of my coworkers farts, seemingly uncontrollably, all the time during conversation.  He acts like nothing happened.  It is fucking bizarre and disgusting.

Once in a blue moon is fine.  This dude does it constantly during every encounter with him.  Women avoid him like he's the grim reaper.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Triggering continues.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm a mechanic at a landfill. I'll burp, fart, piss, and shit where ever I damn will please, and you'd be lucky to get an "excuse me."
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:26:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Working in a hangar, you have to be aware of people that come in with a bad case of gas, complaining about having eaten something that just didn't sit well on their stomach.

Odds are too high that they will rip one off, while you are trapped in an aircraft cabin with them between you and the door.

At one of my past jobs, I kept a paint mask with charcoal filters handy.  The guy eventually revealed his secret - cheap, pina colada flavored yogurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

try 3 guys in a tank turret after a week of C-Rats or MREs.

OP would die at our shop. Buncha roughnecks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Construction worker here: Jobsites are the last bastion of non political correctness in the workplace.
That said, it usually isn't funny when a grown ass man belches or farts loudly.
Ok, sometimes it is.

Sometimes the guys are acting like that and the lady of the house comes home and catches it. Grown, tough men falling all over themselves apologizing for their behavior is pretty funny to watch.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Know what's nicer?
Shutting the fucking cock holster and suffering in silence until you get to sit at the adult table.

Gas happens, it is a normal human bodily function.
Once you stop giggling at words like "Menstrayshun", you'll begin to understand, snowflake.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#38]
OP wouldn't survive a week with my partner. The sound alone that comes out of his rear end would horrify you. Then there's the smell.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Triggering continues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Triggering continues.
...and it keeps getting better, too
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#41]
OP, you are lucky to not work with me...

I can burp on command.

If i knew this annoyed you this badly, i would burp your name every time i saw you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm either burping or farting. Stomach issued.

Are farts suppose to have lumps?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
so true, and still funny to this day.

If you can't appreciate, nor participate, i feel sorry for you.

My assistant manger gassed me in an isle at my store.

I gassed him, and my other assistant manger in the very small office, on a real bad stomach day.

It was a bit  risky, butt the revenge was well deserved, and worth the risk.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm a mechanic at a landfill. I'll burp, fart, piss, and shit where ever I damn will please, and you'd be lucky to get an "excuse me."
View Quote
No one would ever know....
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#45]
OP probably thinks that women don't fart or poop either.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#46]
This morning I burped and tasted a hot dog I ate 3 days ago.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#47]
You wouldn't last long in our area.  We walk into each other's cubes and fart, and make sure to point ass towards middle of cube.  Then you hang out for 30 seconds or so so you don't drag it out with you.

Indian dude across the way that's not in our actual group probably thinks we're some disgusting mother fuckers.

Bro life fo-evah.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:26:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Feel free to lock lips with me in a passionate embrace so I may silently release my pressurized essence into your hungry mouth.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Don't even notice burps here as we got an old guy that cropdusts the entire office area all the time.  

You can be talking with him and without skipping a beat lets one squeak out.  Does it all the time and the big debate around here is does he just not give a fuck and let'er rip or does he have some gastrointestinal issue and just can't help it?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top