Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 214
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watergate you had an actual break in , cover up and deleted audio tape, real crimes.
Mueller is still looking for an election related crime and has yet to make the 1st related charges as such.
View Quote
The Watergate break-in occurred in June 1972.  The scandal didn't really come to head until Nixon resigned in August 1974.  These things take time to fully play out...
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Real life isn't an episode of CSI: New York.  Mueller's not going to get to the bottom of this in an hour (minus commercial breaks).  We're far closer to the beginning of this than the end so you might want to pull up a comfortable chair...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean back in the day we called setting up backdoor communications with hostile governments espionage. The times have changed though apparently.
Prove it or STFU.  Time for you shills to put up or shut up.

You guys are all hat and no cattle.
Real life isn't an episode of CSI: New York.  Mueller's not going to get to the bottom of this in an hour (minus commercial breaks).  We're far closer to the beginning of this than the end so you might want to pull up a comfortable chair...
So you got nothing but baseless poo flinging as well?

Your team has NOTHING. You guys are just high on the ass fumes from your big gov't overlords. Enjoy the smell.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Please stick to what you know.  That statement is incredibly stupid.

That's right,  we never had backdoor communications with the Soviets during the cold war and we don't have backdoor communications with any hostile government today.  Fuck,  go sit in the corner
View Quote
Question-Do you consider Russia to be a government that is hostile to the U.S.currently?

Do you support Russia?
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:03:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Question-Do you consider Russia to be a government that is hostile to the U.S.currently?

Do you support Russia?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please stick to what you know.  That statement is incredibly stupid.

That's right,  we never had backdoor communications with the Soviets during the cold war and we don't have backdoor communications with any hostile government today.  Fuck,  go sit in the corner

Do you support Russia?
Who? Oh Russia you mean the country that actually colluded with the failed candidate Hillary that you still actively support? The country that she sold all the uranium to?

So I'm guessing you support Russia, ya know since you are carrying water for them right now
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Flynn in a plot to kidnap Fethullah Gulen? Lol, talk about more shit that leads to Obama’s front door! Erdogan is Obama’s boy. If Flynn was involved in a plot to kidnap Gulen and shuttle him back to Turkey, then he’s another swamp rat...
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do you support Russia?
View Quote

Is this really a question?  Syria,  oil and gas exploration in Africa,  Iran,  North Korea.   Oh yeah the US and Russia are best bros.

Of course I support Russia,  I voted for Trump so according to you clowns I'm happily doing Russia's bidding
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#8]
The fact that spongetop square pants and the guy that can't put a space behind a period or comma think mueller is on to something gives me great confidence that mueller is not on to anything
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So you got nothing but baseless poo flinging as well?

Your team has NOTHING. You guys are just high on the ass fumes from your big gov't overlords. Enjoy the smell.    
View Quote
They will hide behind this forever.

"These things take time, you'll see!"

Now they can never be wrong, because they can simply claim everything is still on going.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I mean back in the day we called setting up backdoor communications with hostile governments espionage. The times have changed though apparently.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:04:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Do you support Russia?
View Quote
Hmmm JFK had back channel comms with the Soviets, does that make him a commie?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:25:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's been widely reported that the Weinstein story was suppressed.

Multiple sources.   Left right and center.

Not going to Google it for you but it should take 30 seconds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He knows the NYT was sitting on that story for years and years, he has major problems with the truth.
But a former reporter for the newspaper has claimed that she could have exposed Weinstein's purported misdemeanors 13 years ago, but that editors killed a story she had reported on the subject, perhaps under pressure from Weinstein himself.
http://www.newsweek.com/new-york-times-could-have-exposed-harvey-weinsteins-sexual-misconduct-over-680451
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:47:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you consider Russia to be a hostile government to the U.S.?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:49:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They will hide behind this forever.

"These things take time, you'll see!"

Now they can never be wrong, because they can simply claim everything is still on going.
View Quote
Last time I checked the investigation is indeed ongoing?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:52:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
JFK fought back against the Soviets placing nukes in Cuba,remember?

Not sure what kind of back channel he had other than a blockade.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:56:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Is this really a question?  Syria,  oil and gas exploration in Africa,  Iran,  North Korea.   Oh yeah the US and Russia are best bros.

Of course I support Russia,  I voted for Trump so according to you clowns I'm happily doing Russia's bidding
View Quote
Do others on here publicly admit to supporting  Russia as this poster does?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:56:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Turns out Fusion GPS was even being paid by the Russians. Muh Mueller, and his top notch team of .gov DOJ dumb fucks. If you absolutely wanted an entire nation to not trust you, this was the way to go. Mueller has got to be the dumbest govt JBT bag man that ever lived, not surprised Comey looked up to him. Not surprised BS is on duty tonight.
Fusion and the House at first worked out a deal for relevant bank records. But House lawyers learned that Fusion withheld 112 transactions pertinent to the Russia probe.
The suspect transactions, House lawyers say, deal with two Russia issues. One is the dossier. The other is Fusion payments from another law firm, Baker Hostetler. That money came from the Russian firm Prevezon Holdings which is lobbying Washington to  repeal a law that brought stiff economic sanctions on Prseident Vladimir Putin's regime.
In that vein, the House committee wants copies of Fusion bank transfers with other law firms in addition to Perkins Coie and Hotstetler.
"Fusion has established a pattern and practice of using law firms as intermediaries to mask to mask the true beneficiaries of its reasearch" the House filing says.
View Quote
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/24/fusion-gps-russian-dossier-firm-paid-journalists-w/
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 2:00:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I guess our military is also colluding with the Russians, they used those back channels to tell them to get out of the way when we dropped 59 Tomahawk missiles. Those channels exist for a damn good reason and they'll always be there.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 2:01:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
No they are not hostile.  I was over there and Russians are LITERALLY laughing at the accusations that they somehow interfered with the election...they are completely amused and look at it as one big joke. Nice try.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 2:06:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you get out of your basement much? Or are you on too much contract labor?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 3:02:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Please reference more than one thing...hell I will allow only one thing, you guys have been right about in the past year regarding anything Trump....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow so Flynn will be talking and saying stuff during and investigation that he is involved in.......... but you have no clue what he will say but you automatically think it will be bad for Trump....

You think you would be tired of being wrong and want out of the hole you keep digging.
It's reasonable to assume that if Flynn is cooperating it's going to involve flipping on someone higher up in the Trump campaign.  What else would Flynn have to trade for leniency?  Mueller isn't going to care if Flynn has some dirt on Johnny the Intern.  It's going to be something involving Kushner, Fredo Don Jr., or Trump.

It'll be interesting to see what Flynn's idiot kid tweets about next -or if he goes silent.
Or flip on someone involved in the underscore camp.  Yet neither of us know, as much as you would like to pretend, otherwise.
Yeah I suppose those are equally likely outcomes.
Please reference more than one thing...hell I will allow only one thing, you guys have been right about in the past year regarding anything Trump....
In the extremely small chance this was missed, and not ignored....I'll post it again.

Link Posted: 11/25/2017 3:06:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I know it's fashionable here to claim the Russia "story" is dead - however there's been quite a bit of activity over the last week that's been rather under-reported due to other pressing national stories.  It looks like Mueller and his gang are slowly pressing on with their investigation into both Flynn and Manafort as seen below.  I figured it would be easier to dump updates into one thread so that anyone worried about "NeverTrumpers" that "troll" other threads can simply avoid this one.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report

Special counsel Robert Mueller has issued grand jury subpoenas for public relations firms that worked on an international campaign organized by former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, according to NBC News.

The move is the first public indication that Mueller’s team is beginning to compel testimony from witnesses — and suggests that Manafort may be in serious legal peril.

The six firms participated in a public relations effort headed by Manafort, whose ostensible mission was building support for Ukraine’s entry into the European Union, one executive whose firm received a subpoena told NBC News.
View Quote
As well as:

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-subpoenas-firms-who-worked-with-flynn-manafort-consulting-groups-2017-8

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has subpoenaed a number of Washington lobbying firms as part of its investigation into whether President Donald Trump's campaign colluded with Moscow to tilt the 2016 election in his favor, The Washington Post reported on Friday.

The firms that were subpoenaed have been associated with consulting firms led by former national security adviser Michael Flynn and former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort. Both Flynn and Manafort are being scrutinized as part of the Russia investigation.

Manafort left the Trump campaign last August, and Flynn was forced to resign as national security adviser in February, when it emerged that he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about his contacts with Sergey Kislyak, the former Russian ambassador to the US.
View Quote
And then of course today we get this from the New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html

A business associate of President Trump promised in 2015 to engineer a real estate deal with the aid of the president of Russia, Vladimir V. Putin, that he said would help Mr. Trump win the presidency.

The business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of emails to Mr. Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Mr. Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Mr. Sater wrote in an email. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The emails show that, from the earliest months of Mr. Trump’s campaign, some of his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.
View Quote
Although the NYT story doesn't involve Mueller group (yet) - it does seem to be something they'd look at in an attempt to establish the possible quid and the quo of any nefarious deals.

In other words, and to paraphrase Monty Python:  "Not dead yet!"
View Quote
You’re not a shooter, not a conservative, and are a troll.  I look forward to you getting banned from here and your gaming forum, scurrying off to try trolling again.  Ever considered a girlfriend or a real hobby, like maybe shooting?

Let us all know what happened to your indignation over Obama.  For those not aware of the “not a troll mantra,” click here.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 3:46:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No they are not hostile.  I was over there and Russians are LITERALLY laughing at the accusations that they somehow interfered with the election...they are completely amused and look at it as one big joke. Nice try.
View Quote
Do you call each other comrade?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:05:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we know for sure that you are completely ignorant of world affairs and conflicts. If you have that little knowledge of important US history then I have no need to see any more of your impotent drivel.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Your fantasies reveal more than you should want us to know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's reasonable to assume that if Flynn is cooperating it's going to involve flipping on someone higher up in the Trump campaign.  
That assumes that he has something on someone "higher up".

You have piled one assumption on another and reached the realm of speculation.

Nothing new there.
Indeed. It is also possible this is the long term legal takedown Trump's son-in-law has always had coming.
Your fantasies reveal more than you should want us to know.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:08:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think the Weinstein story was suppressed?  What else was he doing that wasn't reported?  Eating children?

Was it suppressed for a time?  Maybe.  Did those previous stories get spiked because of some nefarious reasons or was it because they didn't have the multiple named sources that Ronan Farrow's story did?  [shrug] Who knows.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
BUSTED: Fusion GPS Caught Hiding Bank Transactions From House Investigators

On Tuesday, a federal court unsealed Fusion GPS’s bank records, shining new light on Russia-related payments made by the firm behind the infamous ‘Trump dossier.’

Judge Richard Leon, a Bush-appointee, unsealed the records, showing 112 transactions involving Fusion GPS.

“Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, paid Fusion a total of $1,024,408 between May 24, 2016 and Dec. 28, 2016, the records show,” reports Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller.

The unsealed documents also reveal details of the House committee’s requests for records related to Fusion’s payments to journalists.

The document shows that the committee sought records related to “five Fusion payments to research and Russia expert [name redacted], and production of three additional payments.”

[…]The unsealed filings show that Fusion argued against releasing records related to payments to journalists.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/busted-fusion-gps-caught-hiding-bank-transactions-house-investigators/

ETA: How much you want to bet that the underscore sisters have repeatedly quoted these paid off"journalists" in this thread?
View Quote
Ok Mueller..........you fucking piece of shit...........do your fucking job!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/24/fusion-gps-russian-dossier-firm-paid-journalists-w/

Fusion GPS paid three different 'journalists' to spread fake news.  Who are they?  We need to expose them.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BUSTED: Fusion GPS Caught Hiding Bank Transactions From House Investigators

On Tuesday, a federal court unsealed Fusion GPS’s bank records, shining new light on Russia-related payments made by the firm behind the infamous ‘Trump dossier.’

Judge Richard Leon, a Bush-appointee, unsealed the records, showing 112 transactions involving Fusion GPS.

“Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, paid Fusion a total of $1,024,408 between May 24, 2016 and Dec. 28, 2016, the records show,” reports Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller.

The unsealed documents also reveal details of the House committee’s requests for records related to Fusion’s payments to journalists.

The document shows that the committee sought records related to “five Fusion payments to research and Russia expert [name redacted], and production of three additional payments.”

[…]The unsealed filings show that Fusion argued against releasing records related to payments to journalists.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/busted-fusion-gps-caught-hiding-bank-transactions-house-investigators/

ETA: How much you want to bet that the underscore sisters have repeatedly quoted these paid off"journalists" in this thread?
You'd think. Since their made up shit is the basis for the witch hunt.

Or maybe not. Because witch hunt.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prove it or STFU.  Time for you shills to put up or shut up.

You guys are all hat and no cattle.
Well yeah, I guess if asshole Mueller is going to go after Turkey now then the sky is the limit.............there are A LOT of other countries in the world.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Mueller Probe Looks at Mike Flynn’s Work on Documentary Targeting Exiled Turkish Cleric

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynns-lawyers-cut-off-information-sharing-with-trump-legal-team-1511544418?tesla=y

This "film" will probably end up being in the same vein as Manafort's "rugs".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Mueller Probe Looks at Mike Flynn’s Work on Documentary Targeting Exiled Turkish Cleric

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynns-lawyers-cut-off-information-sharing-with-trump-legal-team-1511544418?tesla=y

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is preparing to interview consultants hired by Mr. Flynn to work on a documentary film targeting an exiled Turkish cleric who Ankara accuses of trying to overthrow the country’s president, according to people familiar with the investigation. Details of the unfinished film project were first reported by The Wall Street Journal in May.

The film was at the heart of Mr. Flynn’s work for Turkish interests while he served as top adviser on then-candidate Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. While working to get Mr. Trump elected, Mr. Flynn’s company signed a $530,000 contract with a Turkish businessman with close ties to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
And what does any of this have to do with Trump colluding with Putin to defeat Hillary?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/24/fusion-gps-russian-dossier-firm-paid-journalists-w/

Fusion GPS paid three different 'journalists' to spread fake news.  Who are they?  We need to expose them.
View Quote
Fake news gotta fake news. If you do that, think of all the damage to the reputation of fake news...
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Wasn't Mueller around during Uranium One?  Can him!
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:22:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And what does any of this have to do with Trump colluding with Putin to defeat Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is preparing to interview consultants hired by Mr. Flynn to work on a documentary film targeting an exiled Turkish cleric who Ankara accuses of trying to overthrow the country’s president, according to people familiar with the investigation. Details of the unfinished film project were first reported by The Wall Street Journal in May.

The film was at the heart of Mr. Flynn’s work for Turkish interests while he served as top adviser on then-candidate Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. While working to get Mr. Trump elected, Mr. Flynn’s company signed a $530,000 contract with a Turkish businessman with close ties to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
It falls under the purview of the Special Counsel's investigation as defined by Rosenstein's memo.  Feel free to complain to him if you'd like.

From what's been reported - Flynn's troubles aren't going to be entirely limited to the knock-off Ottoman Empire...remember he got canned because of the conversations with the Russian Ambassador that he lied to Pence about...
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you serious..........you really don't know that heads of the government had direct lines to the Soviet leaders.

Seriously, you really do not know this???

Since you apparently do not know this basic, fundamental fact, would you please refrain from making assertions and philosophical/ideological statements when you really know NOTHING about what you are talking about.  I give this advice so you can avoid looking like such a fool.

Quote:

"In June 1963, President Kennedy spoke at the American University commencement in Washington, DC. He urged Americans to critically reexamine Cold War stereotypes and myths and called for a strategy of peace that would make the world safe for diversity. In the final months of the Kennedy presidency Cold War tensions seemed to soften as the Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty was negotiated and signed. In addition, Washington and Moscow established a direct line of communication known as the "Hotline" to help reduce the possibility of war by miscalculation."

Link to what was COMMON knowledge to those of us who grew up in the Cold War era.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It falls under the purview of the Special Counsel's investigation as defined by Rosenstein's memo.  Feel free to complain to him if you'd like.

From what's been reported - Flynn's troubles aren't going to be entirely limited to the knock-off Ottoman Empire...remember he got canned because of the conversations with the Russian Ambassador that he lied to Pence about...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have a problem with that?

If the answer is yes...........then I can only assume you hate Trump more than I even realized.

ETA:  I doubt Trump will get impeached because he fired Flynn for lying to him about not being involved with Russia.........I would think fair minded people would think that that exonerated Trump.  But I guess you and Mueller are different than I am, or fair minded people.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The fact that spongetop square pants and the guy that can't put a space behind a period or comma think mueller is on to something gives me great confidence that mueller is not on to anything
View Quote
They haven't been right on anything yet, so that's a safe bet. Over a year now of bitching and crying and making baseless accusations.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:46:47 AM EDT
[#39]
WHAT IF:  Trump - Mueller - Flynn are all now working together to drain the swamp of corruption and pedophilia in DC?  If there was anything to do with Trump, there wouldn't be THOUSANDS of sealed indictments, it'd only be 5-6 maximum if Trump "colluded" with Russia.  There are thousands of indictments across the nation, sex scandals breaking everyday against Democrats and Liberal Celebs and the Democraps are trying their best to throw shit to make it stick on anyone they can.  There's no case against Moore, no case against Barton, no other Republicans or RINOS that have been targeted by the media to distract from the Democrats sexual allegations.

WHAT IF:  Trump - Mueller and Flynn are the dream team to drain the swamp?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really that dense? It's obvious sarcasm.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
WHAT IF:  Trump - Mueller - Flynn are all now working together to drain the swamp of corruption and pedophilia in DC?  If there was anything to do with Trump, there wouldn't be THOUSANDS of sealed indictments, it'd only be 5-6 maximum if Trump "colluded" with Russia.  There are thousands of indictments across the nation, sex scandals breaking everyday against Democrats and Liberal Celebs and the Democraps are trying their best to throw shit to make it stick on anyone they can.  There's no case against Moore, no case against Barton, no other Republicans or RINOS that have been targeted by the media to distract from the Democrats sexual allegations.

View Quote
Mueller ex machina is certainly a theory.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume you live in NOVA...........have you heard if Sessions is still alive?
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:01:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No idea.  I assume he's hassling tourists walking up Constitution Ave wanting to search them for weed...
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your knowledge of history is on a par with your knowledge of current events and your knowledge of the law.

JFK used his brother (the AG) to communicate with the Soviets. The AG and the Soviet ambassador met secretly.
Of course, that was only after the Kennedys began to suspect that the AG's previous Soviet contact was not being truthful.

JFK's "fighting back" involved a secret deal to remove missiles - from Turkey.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Trump is fucking DONE.

McCain has reached his final form.

Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

have you heard if Sessions is still alive?
View Quote
I can confirm that Sessions is alive.
He announced an investigation just the other day.

Unfortunately, the investigation involves finding more efficient ways to infringe on the right to obtain firearms by "improving" the system by which the government denies or grants permission to subjects to purchase one.

Ol' Jeff has his priorities. He is pursuing them.

Bribery, corruption and malfeasance by government officials and employees are not among his priorities.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No idea.  I assume he's hassling tourists walking up Constitution Ave wanting to search them for weed...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably.
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, the investigation involves finding more efficient ways to infringe on the right to obtain firearms by "improving" the system by which the government denies or grants permission to subjects to purchase one.

Bribery, corruption and malfeasance by government officials and employees are not among his priorities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

have you heard if Sessions is still alive?

FUCK...........ARE YOU SERIOUS!!??
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!??
View Quote
Absolutely.

He did so on Wednesday.
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top