Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 727
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang, these crossbows evaporated.  Showing in stock but none on hand...6 stores...hunting these elusive beasts for my son's birthday.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I found a crossbow at a Walmart that was in the back without the box.  Apparently according to the department manager who helped me they had a massive theft problem which is why his inventory was off.  So I didn't get the one I went for but did pick up a Barnett Whitetail Hunter for $79 minus the bolts (arrows).  I was nervous buying it as I wasn't sure what was missing but I called Barnett and they said they would send me any little nut or bolt that may be missing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#3]
It's been a while since I could add anything, but I did find something that some of you electrically handy people might appreciate.  It's an LED light strip for your car.  You could probably put it in a gun safe too, but you would need to add a switch and battery pack (it runs on 12v like your car).  Apparently they are have made some improvements and the old models are being clearanced for only $5.  Very bright (and it has a test button if you want to see).

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49963981

On a separate note, I want to point something out.  While you guys are finding some great deals on all sorts of things for yourselves and friends, you might be able to help out some other people too.  Check out the toy sections/clearance sections and a lot of the big items from Christmas have been marked down.  That means a big ticket item in the 80-100 range is only $20-25 now.  Medium sized items are down from $60 to $15.  You can buy up a cart full of toys for about $100, stick it in your attic for 9 months, and donate it to the less fortunate.  I'm all about charities for people who really can't help themselves, so toys for kids is a great one.  Hope everyone is having a great day!
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:44:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

This guy right here is 33% off....Dji Spark Drone Alpine White With Remote Control Combo  $599 to $399.   Bunch of them by me.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=661467890

ETA:  Dang, that might be the first nice drone for me.   It says 1.2mi range.   16min. FT.   30mph +.

The range is the biggest thing that has kept me from spending the money for the mid tier drone stuff.  1.2 miles will cover most I what I want I bet.
View Quote
I have a friend that has the spark. I seriously considered selling a gun to finance a drone. The spark has a few draw backs but its very fast
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:56:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Hunter89] [#5]
Charbroil advantage 4 burner stainless grill is on clearance. Now sure if it's been posted or not.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=523424710

ETA: $124 is the clearance price for our local Walmart.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:03:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#6]
Originally Posted By hokiemojo:
It's been a while since I could add anything, but I did find something that some of you electrically handy people might appreciate.  It's an LED light strip for your car.  You could probably put it in a gun safe too, but you would need to add a switch and battery pack (it runs on 12v like your car).  Apparently they are have made some improvements and the old models are being clearanced for only $5.  Very bright (and it has a test button if you want to see).

On a separate note, I want to point something out.  While you guys are finding some great deals on all sorts of things for yourselves and friends, you might be able to help out some other people too.  Check out the toy sections/clearance sections and a lot of the big items from Christmas have been marked down.  That means a big ticket item in the 80-100 range is only $20-25 now.  Medium sized items are down from $60 to $15.  You can buy up a cart full of toys for about $100, stick it in your attic for 9 months, and donate it to the less fortunate.  I'm all about charities for people who really can't help themselves, so toys for kids is a great one.  Hope everyone is having a great day!
View Quote
dig around in the old transformers and chargers that you have laying around, find a 12v one, splice the wires into these, and use the test switch included to make a pressure switch in the door of your safe or cabinet.  i bought a crap ton of these at an auction and everything in my house now lights up when you open it.  made cabinet lighting out of some for the wife to light up the shelves in the kitchen cabinets after she persuaded me to take the doors off.  stupid hgtv!  anyway.... she loves the lighting.

if you can solder, you can also cut these into smaller sections to use in smaller places.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:
dig around in the old transformers and chargers that you have laying around, find a 12v one, splice the wires into these, and use the test switch included to make a pressure switch in the door of your safe or cabinet.  i bought a crap ton of these at an auction and everything in my house now lights up when you open it.  made cabinet lighting out of some for the wife to light up the shelves in the kitchen cabinets after she persuaded me to take the doors off.  stupid hgtv!  anyway.... she loves the lighting.

if you can solder, you can also cut these into smaller sections to use in smaller places.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hokiemojo:

Too late this year, but white LED christmas lights make great safe and cabinet lighting as well, without the need for a transformer.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:

Too late this year, but white LED christmas lights make great safe and cabinet lighting as well, without the need for a transformer.
View Quote
i like how these strips can be recessed.  they are almost invisible.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#9]
If anyone regularly fogs for bugs, most walmarts just put the permethrin fumigators on clearance for $5/3 pack which is ~61% off the normal price, these are the good ones.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=184990639
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:59:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#10]
everybody looking for clearance arrows, be aware that these ones.

wolverine 55-70 lb

apparently have two different upcs.  my local showed 20+ in stock.  went there found a dozen or so, tossed them in my buggy went to check out, rang up $5.27.  went backed looked them up on brickseek and the upc was different.  couldn't find any of the 20+ clearanced ones.

eta.  figured out the difference, one is the wolverine, the other is the wolverine hunter.  both on clearance some places just not the one i was at last night.  lol

the other wolverines
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 12:09:28 PM EDT
[#11]

wolverine 55-70 lb

apparently have two different upcs.  my local showed 20+ in stock.  went there found a dozen or so, tossed them in my buggy went to check out, rang up $5.27.  went backed looked them up on brickseek and the upc was different.  couldn't find any of the 20+ clearanced ones.

eta.  figured out the difference, one is the wolverine, the other is the wolverine hunter.  both on clearance some places just not the one i was at last night.  lol

the other wolverines
View Quote
I just bought two dozen of those for $1 each.  They were marked $4.  Had to argue with the vibrant little cashier who was trying to override the clearance price because "dat not right.  Dat not a dolla when it be say fo dolla right der".  
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By daChickenman:
Dang, these crossbows evaporated.  Showing in stock but none on hand...6 stores...hunting these elusive beasts for my son's birthday.
View Quote
I have a localish store showing 5 of the Jackals and 2 of the Kronicles, all on closeout.

Friend of mine went in.  "We ain't got nothing if it ain't on the shelf"

So I ordered a Kronicle and had it shipped to the store, hoping it would price adjust.  No luck.

Then I saw the Jackals offered "Pick up today" so I ordered one of those to see if maybe it would prompt someone to dig around and find one.

This morning I got a "Your order is delayed, we couldn't find the item in the store" so I guess I'll go ahead and cancel the order.  Brickseek still shows 5 on hand at that store too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MoBigAl:

Had to argue with the vibrant little cashier who was trying to override the clearance price because "dat not right.  Dat not a dolla when it be say fo dolla right der".  
View Quote
I had one vibrant cashier year see some of my deals and they exclaimed “How you do ‘dat!?”
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I've been waiting for one at my local store to drop. I see it's gone now.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By bigborehound:
View All Quotes
did i  do that?
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#17]

wolverine 55-70 lb

the other wolverines
View Quote
I know nothing of archery (yet) but the 2nd ones are $1 in my AO.  The website says for youth archers, any reason I can't use these?  Forgive my ignorance, I'm literally just getting started.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#18]

did i  do that?
View Quote
Depends. Which store?
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Depends. Which store?
View Quote
robinson township
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 1:27:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#20]
Originally Posted By tlbailey1:

I know nothing of archery (yet) but the 2nd ones are $1 in my AO.  The website says for youth archers, any reason I can't use these?  Forgive my ignorance, I'm literally just getting started.
View Quote
i don't see anything that would make these youth arrows.  made for 55-70 lb draw, and with a 30" length should be fine for all but the tallest of shooters.  i am 6'2 240 lbs and shoot with a 29 to 30 inch draw.

eta:  i just read the description on the site.  these do not have a weighted tip pre installed either.  it looks like someone copy and pasted the description from another arrow in there.  you should be gtg with these.

here is a good site to get a good overall introduction to everything arrow related.
http://www.huntersfriend.com/carbon-arrow-basics-measurement-standards-research-guide.html
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#21]
robinson township
View All Quotes

Depends. Which store?
robinson township
Nope.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By tlbailey1:

View Quote
I bought a dozen of them myself. They aren't youth arrows. You should be fine with them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I had been looking for a Pledge in the area around me. Found 2 in stock about an hour away and rolled the dice Saturday afternoon. On the way over I checked BS and they were down to limited stock. Walked in and found the bow hanging all by itself, the gamble paid off! I plan to get it adjusted this week and will start slinging arrows. Maybe take it out to chase turkeys this spring if I can get confident with it.

Great deal!
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 3:44:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Dyna-Glo WK95C8C 23,800 BTU Indoor Kerosene Convection Heater

one store sold for $30.  most stores show for $99

not a bad price for a kerosene heater.  good source for secondary heating if power fails.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 3:49:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#25]
Remington Arms 1622b R 22 Lr Hp 1400/bucket

bucket o bullets 1400 rounds
one store sold for $50.
rollback price is $62 in most stores now.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Multi-color 12v led strips....  $7 from $26.68

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=624881850
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Scored one of the Lodge cast irons at a nearby Walmart.  Last one I saw, otherwise would have grabbed a few more.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Not sure if this one has been posted?

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By johnfz6:
Scored one of the Lodge cast irons at a nearby Walmart.  Last one I saw, otherwise would have grabbed a few more.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/265193/IMG_0526_JPG-841992.JPG
View Quote
Lodge 10" Cast Iron Chef Skillet LCS3
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 30below:
Multi-color 12v led strips....  $7 from $26.68

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=624881850
View Quote
24 inch Multi Color LED Kit
I see $5, but OOS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I got two Bear Pledges, and a ton of accessories for $250. Sorry, Lake Charles.

No crossbows though.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By officerX:

24 inch Multi Color LED Kit
I see $5, but OOS.
View Quote
Down to $2 at a store an hour from me, but limited stock. Closest store is $5 but also shows limited stock.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Picked up a Bear Pledge for $99 last night, but it appears to be missing the peep site.  Oh well, easy enough fix.

Went back today and located 4 packs of the 29" Gold Tip Cut Down 400 series for $9.00 a pack.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ScaryBlackGuns:
Picked up a Bear Pledge for $99 last night, but it appears to be missing the peep site.  Oh well, easy enough fix.

Went back today and located 4 packs of the 29" Gold Tip Cut Down 400 series for $9.00 a pack.  
View Quote
check in the packaging.  the peep sight for the salute was in the plastic package with the instruction manual.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#36]
If anyone's still sitting on a pile of Bear Kronicles, Pledges, or Salutes, I'd be interested in making a deal for one.

Struck out at 4, yes 4, different locations today now that they finally clearanced them in my AO.

I'm convinced that the employees were hiding them in 3 of the 4 locations... ran into this many times with them over the past 8 months.
The 4th, I believe, was being honest about them being bought in the last hour, despite both the app, their scanner, and brickseek still showing 2 in stock.

Was really hoping to upgrade from my 23 year old PSE and a Barnett Recruit recurve xbow...
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SciFiNut:
If anyone's still sitting on a pile of Bear Kronicles, Pledges, or Salutes, I'd be interested in making a deal for one.

Struck out at 4, yes 4, different locations today now that they finally clearanced them in my AO.

I'm convinced that the employees were hiding them in 3 of the 4 locations... ran into this many times with them over the past 8 months.
The 4th, I believe, was being honest about them being bought in the last hour, despite both the app, their scanner, and brickseek still showing 2 in stock.

Was really hoping to upgrade from my 23 year old PSE and a Barnett Recruit recurve xbow...
View Quote
There was a salute at my local Walmart. Heading there for arrows tomorrow. IM if you want
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:32:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By daChickenman:
View Quote
Make a copy of the barcode, get a manager to scan it, and wait.  If they have it "on the floor" or in the back, they should find it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Sometimes it takes a few hours to show the update on brickseek.  I bought the last Pledge and it took 5 hours to update that store as out of stock.  
Earlier today Brickseek showed 33 of the Goldtip 400 cut downs at $2.50, I searched and rummaged through all the loose arrow boxes and sure enough, ended up with 33.  Again, it took about 4 hours to update as out of stock..
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 7:21:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By v6pwr:
Sometimes it takes a few hours to show the update on brickseek.  I bought the last Pledge and it took 5 hours to update that store as out of stock.  
Earlier today Brickseek showed 33 of the Goldtip 400 cut downs at $2.50, I searched and rummaged through all the loose arrow boxes and sure enough, ended up with 33.  Again, it took about 4 hours to update as out of stock..
View Quote
it usually updates within 15 mins around me.  it's actually flipped to out of stock by the time i got out of the parking lot on several occasions.  the wife likes to see how long it takes to flip.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Not sure whether it's been listed , saw lots of the G-5 Dead Meat Broadheads for $15 Dallas area SKU 894804446 I left a lot of of them on the shelf
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#44]
These have been mentioned before, but I found some that were available again now that all of the Christmas stuff is gone.  I think some stores moved the grills to the back room for Christmas season.

Weber Genesis II E-310 LP Black - Regular price $697 - Clearance price $349
I found a store with one of these in stock (Dexter clearance showed two).

Weber Spirit II E-210 LP Black - Regular price $396 - Clearance price $175 or $199
I found a stroe with three in stock (Dexter clearance showed four)

Federal Ammunition 12ga Dove & Small Game #8 shot - $2.50 a box
I found a store with one box on top of the ammo cabinet and 110 more boxes in the back.  Thanks to whoever posted that the first time.  Guy at the ammo counter was very happy to get them from the back and be rid of them.

I'm still seeing an assortment of other clearance shotgun shells, mostly Winchester steel shot, Federal high brass, and some Winchester Double X turkey loads.

I struck out on any of the decent bows or crossbows, but I'm still seeing lots of muzzle loaders at half price.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#45]
seems like they cant drop the price on these fast enough around me.  they went from $14 to $9 to $6 to $5 to $3 to $1 in 2 weeks time. 1 store in phoenix is showing $.50
Mini Maglite AAA LED Flashlight IPX7 / Gerber US1 Folding Pocket Knife 420HC American Steel
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#46]
seems like they cant drop the price on these fast enough around me.  they went from $14 to $9 to $6 to $5 to $3 to $1 in 2 weeks time. 1 store in phoenix is showing $.50
Mini Maglite AAA LED Flashlight IPX7 / Gerber US1 Folding Pocket Knife 420HC American Steel
View Quote
Those are still $14 here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Finnbear:
Got a UPC or SKU for that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finnbear:
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
Found a crossbow sling for 7 bucks. When I opened the package, it is a single point sling very similiar to the ones you buy for an AR. Plus it has a Picatinny rail adapter included.
Killer Instinct Bone Collector is the name.
Wish I had bought every one.
Got a UPC or SKU for that.
Killer Instinct Crossbow Sling
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#48]
The one that comes on the pledge is called Mist and is the same as the Joker but has one less pin. They are the bottom of the barrel that Trophy Ridge makes but they work. Spent the snow day today sighting in the pledge from 10yds in my garage and after getting everything dialed in I was practically robin hooding arrows !!! This is my first ever bow and first time shooting since Jr high with the plastic bows Wondering if anyone ran this bow over a chronograph ?
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 7:39:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mac3] [#49]
Allen Sports Deluxe Cargo Trailer.  Bicycle trailer
$40 in my area
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=330439097

And i couldn't find this on brickseek, but a toddler trailer for bicycles $45 in my area.

Numbers on tag are

Think is the allen sports ast202
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
My store has them at $9

Still too rich for my tastes. Most other stores are still at $14

At $.50 i'd be stocking up
Page / 727
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top