Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/21/2017 11:37:58 AM EDT
I don't know, if he is trolling Debbie stabenow and the Democrats or if he is 100% running for Senate.

Anyone know if he's 100% running for Senate?

When my name was thrown out there for US Senate I decided to launch kidrockforsenate.com. I was beyond overwhelmed with the response I received from community leaders, D.C. pundits, and blue-collar folks that are just simply tired of the extreme left and right bullshit. As part of the excitement surrounding this possible campaign, I decided to take a hard look to see if there was real support for me as a candidate and my message or if it was just because it was a fresh new news story. The one thing I've seen over and over is that although people are unhappy with the government, too few are even registered to vote or do anything about it. We have over a year left until an actual election, so my first order of business is to get people engaged and registered to vote while continuing to put out my ideas on ways to help working class people in Michigan and America all while still calling out these jackass lawyers who call themselves politicians.

During this time while exploring my candidacy for US Senate, I am creating a 501(c)(4) - a non-profit organization for the promotion of voter registration. Not only can I raise money for this critical cause, but I can help get people registered to vote at my shows. Since the announcement, the media has speculated this was a ploy to sell shirts or promote something. I can tell you, I have no problem selling Kid Rock shirts and yes, I absolutely will use this media circus to sell/promote whatever I damn well please (many other politicians are doing the same thing, they just feed you a bunch of bullshit about it). But either way, money raised at this time through the sale of merchandise associated with this very possible campaign will go towards our 'register to vote' efforts.

One thing is for sure though…The democrats are 'shattin’ in their pantaloons' right now…and rightfully so!

We will be scheduling a press conference in the next 6 weeks or so to address this issue amongst others, and if I decide to throw my hat in the ring for US Senate, believe me… it’s game on mthrfkers.

-- Kid Rock

https://www.kidrockforsenate.com
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope he is. I'd like to see Stabenow get led out of there which would not be easy in this liberal shitshow. Unions, minorities, immigrants are a strong voting demographic here. He might bring in a lot of new votes though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Both?
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
He is legitimately running.

He's going to freight train stabbenow... can't wait.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Gotta remember, Michigan is more than Oakland, Wayne and Macomb (okay and Genesee) counties.  

Macomb is the home of the Reagan Democrats and went for Trump this time around.

Ritchie (let's not call him Kid Rock here) is going to pull in Up North and the West Side and kick Stabmenow out into the middle of Lake Huron.

okay, okay.....Let's call him Kid Rock, just to piss off the libtards.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
A small percentage of people think he's running, and larger percentage don't think he's running.

He needs to really come out and let the people know he is running for sure. A few TV ad's would get the word out and circulating.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#9]
He still hasn't declared yet has he? Because he's only trailing Stabmenow by like 18 points.

Which I find hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A small percentage of people think he's running, and larger percentage don't think he's running.

He needs to really come out and let the people know he is running for sure. A few TV ad's would get the word out and circulating.
View Quote
What do you mean he needs to come out?

His past 6 sold out concerts that seated nearly 100k people each he's been preaching to them and using it as his launch platform, he has an official fb running page, web page, etc.

Not sure if he needs to write everyone a personal letter to his testament or if that the overwhelming evidence isn't enough.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#11]
“I know we both share a love of music. I concede he’s better at playing guitar and I’ll keep doing what I do best: fighting for Michigan,” Stabenow wrote last Wednesday.

Rock, 46, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, distanced himself from Stabenow.

“Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I’ll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hardworking AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bull—-,” he wrote on Facebook on Thursday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope he wears his dumbFuckistan shirt to his victory celebration
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#13]
He's talked about it enough that even if it started as a joke, he has to run or his brand will take a good size hit. In too deep to back out now. Kid Rock 2018
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He's talked about it enough that even if it started as a joke, he has to run or his brand will take a good size hit. In too deep to back out now. Kid Rock 2018
View Quote
If it's a joke his concert attendees should ask for a refund because he spent quite some time ranting and preaching his platform.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

His past 6 sold out concerts that seated nearly 100k people each he's been preaching to them and using it as his launch platform, he has an official fb running page, web page, etc.

Not sure if he needs to write everyone a personal letter to his testament or if that the overwhelming evidence isn't enough.
View Quote
You're average Joe voters don't all go to concerts, surf the web who is running for their local Senate seats. 600,000 concert dwellers, won't be enough to win the election. Just saying!

Debbie stabenow has been in there for eons, and no one expects anybody to run against her. So, no one bothers to vote.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I think he has every intention of kicking her ass to the street.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He still hasn't declared yet has he? Because he's only trailing Stabmenow by like 18 points.

Which I find hilarious.
View Quote
You live in that state and haven't been to a concert or seen his website???
Just kidding!

Many are asking the same questions you are, if he's running.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Just bawitdaba man...just bawitdaba
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If it's a joke his concert attendees should ask for a refund because he spent quite some time ranting and preaching his platform.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely. Like I said he's in too deep to back out now.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Shit if Trump doesn't start jailing members of Obamas administration soon I'll vote for Kid Rock in 2020
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You're average Joe voters don't all go to concerts, surf the web who is running for their local Senate seats. 600,000 concert dwellers, won't be enough to win the election. Just saying!

Debbie stabenow has been in there for eons, and no one expects anybody to run against her. So, no one bothers to vote.
View Quote
More people attended his sold out shows the past couple of weeks than the entire population than the metro city of Detroit....
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just kidding!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which I find hilarious.
Just kidding!

My brother has seen Kid Rock in concert a bunch. Went to high school with Uncle Kracker too. I dig the music enough but not enough to go to a concert.

I did run into him and Kellie Pickler at Bed Bath and Beyond once when they were dating.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#23]
My boss knows him through a mutual friend.  I asked my boss if he thought Kid Rock was serious about the Senate run.  My boss said that he asked him about it a couple of weeks earlier, and that he was both very serious and very excited about running.  

So they're you have it.  A third hand account from a random internet stranger.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My boss knows him through a mutual friend.  I asked my boss if he thought Kid Rock was serious about the Senate run.  My boss said that he asked him about it a couple of weeks earlier, and that he was both very serious and very excited about running.  

View Quote
He will fucking smash that bitch into dust.  Watch.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#25]
If he doesn't run he is going to disappoint a fuckload of people.

I don't care for his music fwiw
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#26]
How many illiterates in Michigan will try to find Kid Rock on the ballot instead of his real name and vote for that evil bitch instead 
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
“I know we both share a love of music. I concede he’s better at playing guitar and I’ll keep doing what I do best: fighting for Michigan,” Stabenow wrote last Wednesday.
View Quote
The fact that she wrote that says to me she is seriously worried.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Initially I hoped it was true because Debbie sucks and has been in a pain in the ass of Michigan for decades now.  However, after seeing his first unofficial speech before his concert I believe it is just a joke to him and a way to get free publicity.  People used to say Trump's speech was offensive and vulgar but that is nothing compared to Kid Rock.

In Kid's Rock first unofficial speech at that concert he said his goal was to become President so he could stand on the desk in the oval office and hold his dick while he addressed the country.  It was at the point I became convinced that Kid Rock is trolling everyone and doing so for free publicity.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Initially I hoped it was true because Debbie sucks and has been in a pain in the ass of Michigan for decades now.  However, after seeing his first unofficial speech before his concert I believe it is just a joke to him and a way to get free publicity.  People used to say Trump's speech was offensive and vulgar but that is nothing compared to Kid Rock.

In Kid's Rock first unofficial speech at that concert he said his goal was to become President so he could stand on the desk in the oval office and hold his dick while he addressed the country.  It was at the point I became convinced that Kid Rock is trolling everyone and doing so for free publicity.  
View Quote
Gonna drop out any day now.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, you are a un-named source.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay that was good.

Kid Rock campaign slogan: "Bawitdaba"
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Rock, 46, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, distanced himself from Stabenow.

“Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I’ll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hardworking AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bull—-,” he wrote on Facebook on Thursday.
Savage
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#33]
He'll be dropping out any day now.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If he doesn't run he is going to disappoint a fuckload of people.

I don't care for his music fwiw
View Quote
Give this one a listen.
Kid Rock - First Kiss [Official Music Video]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Well we had a Jesse Ventura and an Al Franken (both from Meenny-sota) as Senators, so why not a Kid Rock.

More power to him.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well we had a Jesse Ventura and an Al Franken (both from Meenny-sota) as Senators, so why not a Kid Rock.

More power to him.
View Quote
The Body was a Governor, not a Senator
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The Body was a Governor, not a Senator
View Quote
I WAS A NAVY SEAL! I LIVE OFF THE GRID IN MEXICO! I HAVE SEEN THINGS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!

I also walk out of radio shows when they challenge me on 9/11 conspiracies.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#38]
If he makes it official now he has to comply with campaign finance laws - so there is no point in doing it now...
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would have to be in the race to drop out and he is not in the race.  

I'm sure all the conservative Republicans can't wait to stand by MOTHERFUCKING KID Rock with half naked women as he grabs his dick to announce he Motherfucking bid to run for the fucking Senate.  Better get used to that language, it is actually mild compared to what he said in his first unofficial speech.  

From the speech.  Why would anyone dare question that he is taking running for Senate seriously?  

Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well You're WRONG!

He has not started if he's running or not. Link above for the challenged.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#42]
I hope he runs just so we can hear hear the whining and outrage.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#43]
To attempt to steal a quote--

What better way to show your contempt for the creatures in the US Senate than to send Kid motherfucking Rock to take one of their places?

Fuck, I wish I could vote for him, so ridiculously ridiculous and awesome at the same time...

And people say he's a decent dude who cares about the common man.

So fuck 'em.

Vote Rock.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Is he a conservative?
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Gotta remember, Michigan is more than Oakland, Wayne and Macomb (okay and Genesee) counties.  

Ritchie (let's not call him Kid Rock here) is going to pull in Up North and the West Side and kick Stabmenow out into the middle of Lake Huron.

View Quote
Let's not forget Kent. It's the home of arguably the best US congressman .
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
He has pretty strong support in those 3 counties too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Except for st Joe/benton harbor, the majority of western MI would probably go to him. There are alot of farmers and more importantly, sportsmen. Lots of jeeps and trucks with NRA stickers on them out there. Allot of retirees there, too who probably wouldn't vote for him though, if he is presented to them as a rap rock star.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Is he a conservative?
View Quote
Depends what your definition of conservative is.  If you mean like Ted Cruz then no.  What part of half naked women, grabbing his dick, and cussing every other word would make you think he is a conservative?  He praises Jesus, in between is vulgar swearing rants and while standing next to his half naked women.  He believes single moms should be provided child care so they can get their asses back to work.  He believes in the government providing healthcare for poor people but not in out right wealth redistribution.  The proper way to address him is Motherfucking Kid Rock.  

He believes in some conservatives ideas but that is about as far as that goes.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Allot of retirees there, too who probably wouldn't vote for him though, if he is presented to them as a rap rock star.
View Quote
What do you mean if he is presented to them?  Do you think someone will try to malign him and present him that way?  Clearly you haven't been paying attention.  Motherfucking Kid Rock presents himself as a vulgar gangster rap/rock star.  His stated goal of his speech was to become president so he could stand on the desk in the oval office, grab his dick, and address the nation.  Those are the words right out of Motherfucking Kid Rock's mouth.  BTW, Motherfucking Kid Rock is how he was introduced before his "speech" and it is what he called himself.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#50]
I asked my aunt from Michigan what she thought of him running for the Senate and she said he would probably need to legally
change his name to Kid Rock to get it on the ballet. She didn't think voters wouldn't know who Robert Ritchie is.

Rock the Vote!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top