Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#1]
My Brit wife holds her silverware upside down.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
English girls are so prissy, I can't stand them on the telephone.  Sometimes I take the receiver off the hook I don't ever want them to call at all.
View Quote
I see what you did there
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
English girls have no problem with getting shagged during their period.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't say 'cause I've never been there, but I hear they all look like Elizabeth Hurley

http://www.speakerscorner.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/elizabeth_hurley_8.jpg
View Quote
I would jizz early, inside Liz Hurley.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Most of them have Ugly feet...
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
With some notable exceptions of course, as they age,  most of the good looking British women begin to look like  British men.
View Quote
Often but not always. Take a well known example whose 44 years old
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Olde now, but hot then....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7dLUHnY0C0
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or Lucas built their on switch.
View Quote
Thread hijack.  Dies anybody know of a mechanic that specializes in British 60s bikes who's good and trustworthy?
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Maybe Braddders or Agent Funky will correct me but Newcastle seemed like the party town when I was there
View Quote
If you can't pull in the north east you are basically dead.

Bag of chips gets you a shag.

A town calm Yarm is worth visiting
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Slags that will chunder all over your tennies.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I went to college with plenty of Brits.

They can be party animals, especially the chav types. Many of the average brits are chavy and have very coarse accents. Crazy booze hounds.

They are sort of are like Australians but I would say with poorer hygiene and not as good looking on average. Also their climate and history of a large industrial working class gives them a bleak grittiness that the Aussies lack.

The upper class women have the sexiest accents but are probably looking for hedge fund type men.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
She's really Austro-Hungarian.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I went to college with plenty of Brits.

They can be party animals, especially the chav types. Many of the average brits are chavy and have very coarse accents. Crazy booze hounds.

They are sort of are like Australians but I would say with poorer hygiene and not as good looking on average. Also their climate and history of a large industrial working class gives them a bleak grittiness that the Aussies lack.

The upper class women have the sexiest accents but are probably looking for hedge fund type men.
View Quote
At last, 87% of GD think Britain us like Downton abbey
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#14]
This thread is relevant to my interest!

Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Anglo women are generally unattractive. 

Every "hot" British girl has some Iberian blood in her. 
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Bad teeth, pale, usually smokers, foul-mouthed, and they seem to age at an accelerated rate.  I suppose if I substitute 'really fat' for bad teeth, I'd be describing the average American woman
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#17]
i have been here for 5 days so far.  started in bournemouth,then to london ,and now in cambridge.  we were at pubs after dinner every night.   so far i havent saw any one that i would be interested in before 8-10 beers (trust me, im not arfcom picky)  the flirty waitress was bouncing around tonight at dinner like she was all that,  without fail we all voted her a brit 8-us 4
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some of the largest breasts I ever handled were on English and Scottish women
View Quote
And one of the  loudest and longest farts I've ever heard had been from a British chick!

Elegant and refined!

But will cut the cheese like a 90 year old man in a nursing home!
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You just HAD to go there.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0HKsX2WQAAPrRY.jpg
View Quote
I thought vertical stripes made you look skinny.  Guess not.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Amy MacDonald could get it. 

Amy Macdonald: Biggest Petrolhead - TOP GEAR Feb 18 BBC AMERICA
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I still have family over there. My cousin (female) sounds sexy as all hell on the phone. She's Irish but lives in the London area.

Too bad for her she looks like Newt Gingrich. And fucks black guys only. Or maybe only black guys will fuck her. They must not have Wal Marts over there because when she visits family here, she loves to shop at Wal Mart....and fuck random black guys.

She won't visit me. I don't know why...

A few years ago I took my wife to my ancestral home in Ireland and was very disappointed. The sexy Irish lilt and sexy Irish lasses were replaced with foul mouthed fat beasts. Just like here in the States but they seemed to be in a competition with each other on who could be the most repulsive and crude. Much more crude than American women. But I will say this was in a working class environment. Possibly there still exists a class distinction and the upper class still exhibits some proper decorum.

Going out in the evening and seeing falling down drunk women in the streets and hearing one woman yelling at her man that she was "going to cut his bollocks" doesn't make for good optics on the quality of a society's women.

But that's just my experience.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I went there for a week on business about 5 years ago.

Many of them seem to have a thing for Southern accents.

I discovered that as soon as I said "I'm from Texas" I had their undivided attention. I had my fun and did plenty of flirting, but I had to turn down more than one that wanted to come back to my room with me, given that I was (and still am) a happily married man.

In general they were pleasant, liked to have fun, witty, and horny.

We were not in the middle of the major cities so I didn't run into the "chav" type very much.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I met Mary Poppins in Disney Land this morning. I fell in love... She had a sexy accent.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I watch a lot of pirated BBC. 

One thing I've noticed when the cameras go out onto the streets in various programs (programmes? ) , is that a lot of British women wear a metric fuck ton of makeup compared to their American counterparts. It looks like they apply it with a fuckin' Bondo spreader. Seriously ladies, less is more. 
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Reality TV and liberalism fucked up the entire world.
View Quote
I agree completely. I had been to the U.K. multiple times in the 80s, then visited again about 4 years ago. Civilized behavior seemed to be gone. Replaced with crude, violent and callous behavior and attitude.

My wife even remarked on how the women were far worse than the men.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#30]
The only accent that does anything for me is that Georgia Southern belle accent. That shit gives me a woody.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

One thing I've noticed when the cameras go out onto the streets in various programs (programmes? ) , is that a lot of British women wear a metric fuck ton of makeup compared to their American counterparts. It looks like they apply it with a fuckin' Bondo spreader. Seriously ladies, less is more. 
View Quote
Could be a relic of the more makeup, more perfume, less bathing days.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Thread hijack.  Dies anybody know of a mechanic that specializes in British 60s bikes who's good and trustworthy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or Lucas built their on switch.
Yes, but they're all in upstate NY
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Naked chick wearing only a West Ham jersey on my couch? Yeah, that happened.  Nuttier than squirrel turds, but 'twas a lot of fun.

"Cunt" was one of her favorite words.

"Crisps" were chips. "Chips" were fries.
"Biscuits" were cookies, and biscuits were "scones".

Foul mouth, talked funny, drank a lot, and liked to shoplift.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
This. It's like paste.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A British graduate music student moved in across the hall recently. Said hi a couple of times in passing. Then during the hurricane a note card came under the door. It said she was bored and was going to practice her instrument and if it bothered us to please text her and she would stop.

So I texted her to come over and have a glass of wine and get to know us.

After dinner she knocked on the door and had a bottle of nice cab so we sat at the table drinking wine and chatting. Very friendly and intelligent. Overweight but nice large breasts. Blond. Straight teeth. Smelled nice.

We finished that bottle and opened another one. She was starting to get giggly. She started using more and more slang and her accent got very heavy.

By the end of bottle number three we had no idea what she was talking about most of the time. Basically we could no longer understand her.

While she was still more or less sober she was talking about her parents who met in Mexico City where they both worked. I asked if they worked for an oil company and she said no. They both worked for the British Government. The dad did electronics and the mom was a communications monitor. I said "spy shit". And she nodded and said they both worked for MI6. Very cool story.

No three way happened.
View Quote
Maybe I read too many letters to penthouse growing up, but you totally had my interest, then seriously let me down...
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#36]
One thing I hated about my British ex girlfriend was this hairstyle that she thought was so posh Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
One thing I hated about my British ex girlfriend was this hairstyle that she thought was so posh https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_2563-313322.JPG
View Quote
Hair?
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
One thing I hated about my British ex girlfriend was this hairstyle that she thought was so posh https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_2563-313322.JPG
View Quote
Lord jesus...........
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Most Brit chicks are raving feminists ..... probably stems from the fact that their males have been neutered and their country overrun by moslums.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
try looking south of her hair
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I like it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#42]
They all sound and look like Kelly Hart. Mmmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

try looking south of her hair
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#44]
For every Kate Beckinsale, there are 25,000 Vicky Pollards.

Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
For every Kate Beckinsale, there are 25,000 Vicky Pollards.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zrHPlwTiPFg/TPLPy_omwkI/AAAAAAAALkA/AKd7WqFP4d0/s1600/lb.jpg
View Quote
I have no idea who this is, but my makeup comment earlier seems to be holding up. It's the damnedest thing. 
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Calling without a picture of you and her together.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Typically very overweight.

Overvalued sense of self worth. (example: the typical British Land Whale thinks they deserve a Billionaire version of Brad Pitt).
View Quote
Spot on from my experience .
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have no idea who this is, but my makeup comment earlier seems to be holding up. It's the damnedest thing. 
View Quote
You need a Little Britain crash course, that shit's right up your alley.

This one's just for you...

USA Little britain i wanna see u poop
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Feel free, I've been called worse. Rhian Sugden
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feel free, I've been called worse. Rhian Sugden http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/79/590x/secondary/Rhian-Sugden-in-black-bikini-964945.jpg
I'll be in my bunk
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top