Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 5:52:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
The only people who thought it wasn't exported were the nevertrumpers and democrats.

Geez, I wonder why?
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Now that Attorney General Sessions has recused himself from this "matter", Rod Rosenstein and his stalwart band of assistants will get this cleared up, quickly.

Promise!
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now that Attorney General Sessions has recused himself from this "matter", Rod Rosenstein and his stalwart band of assistants will get this cleared up, quickly.

Promise!
View Quote
Say goodbye to any thoughts of Hillary being held accountable.

Link Posted: 11/6/2017 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Wonder if there is a place that we can place bets on Slick Willie having a heart attack just as charges are being announced and Hilldog playing the poor widow card?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#7]
The whole funneling DNC cash through the Clinton campaign is money laundering.  RICO scribes too probably.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The whole funneling DNC cash through the Clinton campaign is money laundering.  RICO scribes too probably.
View Quote
Right and who was a major contributor to both CGI and DNC.....hint, there is a purge going on there...
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I heard on Hannity today that some pretty damning evidence is about to be released. I think the DNC might throw Hillary to the dogs to save the party.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think I heard on Hannity today that some pretty damning evidence is about to be released. I think the DNC might throw Hillary to the dogs to save the party.
View Quote
It has already started.  She's about to get the full Weinstein treatment.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup. We’ve been predicting that for a while now.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We'll see. It would be one of the best Christmas presents if it happens
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 11:24:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But where does the media stand on this? They've been absolutely hammering Donna all day.  FHRC is the media's Queen.  But it is definitely already happening, as we haven't heard shit from Hillary for a few days now.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope it drags all the way out till 2020.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 12:26:24 AM EDT
[#16]
If you have to have somebody tell you who is a reliable leak source, then you are saying that you can't make the judgement on your own. At that point nothing is credible enough to prove it to you except following CLOSELY to see that what has been said happens.

Oh, look, a squirrel!

What were we talking about?
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 12:35:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you have to have somebody tell you who is a reliable leak source, then you are saying that you can't make the judgement on your own. At that point nothing is credible enough to prove it to you except following CLOSELY to see that what has been said happens.

Oh, look, a squirrel!

View Quote
Hey tired, that seems like some sort of insult, I don't follow the secret squirrel websites to know if that guy has a history of being proven right later or not.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm starting to think FHRC and several others are really going to go down in this case.  DNC is turning on these rats.  About the only thing that may save FHRC from jail time is her dying from whatever it is that ails her now!
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh, look, a squirrel!

View Quote
giraffe works better, as in, Oh, look, a giraffe!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#21]
I hate the suspense. I've been praying for the hammer to fall on these evil scum since Fast and Furious only to be disappointed time and again. I realize that in the real world the good guy doesn't always win but there has to be some justice doesn't there?
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm starting to think FHRC and several others are really going to go down in this case.  DNC is turning on these rats.  About the only thing that may save FHRC from jail time is her dying from whatever it is that ails her now!
View Quote
I've got the same feeling, I can't wait to see that nasty witch in a mugshot.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing that will save the DNC from jail time is Hillary getting jail time.

Yet I bet neither will happen. The global elite takes care of its own.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Those of you old enough to remember Watergate... remember what was on the news every night?

Watergate and more Watergate. Who was leading in the NFL playoffs? Watergate. Weather forecast for tomorrow? Watergate.

Newspapers went on for pages and pages on Watergate.

Sit down in your 10th grade Civics class and what did the teacher talk about? Watergate.

Who's really covering anything of substance on Uraniumgate right now?

Crickets.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#25]
The story will reveal the entire media machine as a propaganda wing of FHRC. They can't let her go down and take them with her.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More than two years now. 
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Obama_closing_Americaandapos_s_last_uranium_enrichment_plant/5-1792365/
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned. The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/07/fusion-gps-official-met-with-russian-operative-before-and-after-trump-jr-sit-down.amp.html
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned. The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/07/fusion-gps-official-met-with-russian-operative-before-and-after-trump-jr-sit-down.amp.html
View Quote

It was a setup all along - another narrative destroyed...
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
violates every campaign finance law known to man
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Fusion GPS co-founder cuts deal to talk about Trump dossier
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:23:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Let's not forget that the Obama administration let the Russian lawyer into the country for the purpose of assisting with representation of a Russian company which was involved in a lawsuit.

The meetings with Fusion and with Jr. had nothing to do with that suit.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Let's not forget that the Obama administration let the Russian lawyer into the country for the purpose of assisting with representation of a Russian company which was involved in a lawsuit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And STILL I have to ask...........WHERE THE FUCK IS SESSIONS!!??
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
When you aim for the king, you better be sure of your shot.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok............and..................
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
You figured that out some time ago.
He's flying around looking for pot fields.

I'm reliably informed that he has not been seen flying over Newton County, Indiana so it seems I won't be able to let him know about you're concern for his well being.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm reliably informed that he has not been seen flying over Newton County, Indiana so it seems I won't be able to let him know about you're concern for his well being.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, fuck Judge Molter in his fucking Boss Hog corrupt ass. 
ETA: I been to Newton County for a ticket once.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 3:00:44 PM EDT
[#37]
The Department of Justice (DOJ) has confirmed it has received multiple congressional referrals for investigations over the past year regarding the sale of twenty percent of the American uranium supply to Russia's nuclear arm, as well as calls for investigations into allegations of pay-for-play regarding the Clinton Foundation, Circa has learned.

Multiple sources, including congressional officials, tell Circa that the requests sent to the Department of Justice over the past year have led to ongoing investigations, which they say also include investigations into the alleged leaking of classified information to the media and the improper unmasking of Americans.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/11/13/nation/congressional-referrals-sparked-doj-investigations-like-uranium-one-and-clinton-foundation
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Department of Justice (DOJ) has confirmed it has received multiple congressional referrals for investigations over the past year regarding the sale of twenty percent of the American uranium supply to Russia's nuclear arm, as well as calls for investigations into allegations of pay-for-play regarding the Clinton Foundation, Circa has learned.

Multiple sources, including congressional officials, tell Circa that the requests sent to the Department of Justice over the past year have led to ongoing investigations, which they say also include investigations into the alleged leaking of classified information to the media and the improper unmasking of Americans.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/11/13/nation/congressional-referrals-sparked-doj-investigations-like-uranium-one-and-clinton-foundation
View Quote
This is what I have been hoping, all along - that the wheels were turning.  They just weren't talking about it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Sessions directs prosecutors to 'evaluate certain issues' involving Uranium One and Clinton, leaves door open on special counsel

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/justice-dept-won-t-rule-out-another-special-counsel-to-investigate-uranium-one-and-clinton.html
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is what I have been hoping, all along - that the wheels were turning.  They just weren't talking about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been hopeful that this was the case as well. Maybe ol' Sessions will surprise us after all.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#41]
https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/930227876703752192
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I've been hopeful that this was the case as well. Maybe ol' Sessions will surprise us after all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is sleepy Sessions waking?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Is it possible they did the uranium deal to curry favor with Russia, Russia, Russia in exchange for Russia lightening up on it's Ukrainian ambitions or maybe to lay off pipeline building in the ME?

Wasn't the Clintons also tight with the Ukrainians? Maybe she was playing both sides and milking it for all it's worth?

Or was the Uranium thing just about the $?

It's all about the money, boys!
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tomorrow could be a big news day.  Great.  Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.  

ETA: Boom.

Sessions directs prosecutors to 'evaluate certain issues' involving Uranium One and Clinton, leaves door open on special counsel

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/sessions-directs-prosecutors-to-evaluate-certain-issues-involving-uranium-one-and-clinton-leaves-door-open-on-special-counsel.html

"EXCLUSIVE   Attorney General Jeff Sessions directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate certain issues requested by congressional Republicans, involving the sale of Uranium One and alleged unlawful dealings related to the Clinton Foundation, leaving the door open for an appointment of another special counsel.

In a letter first obtained by Fox News, the Justice Department responded to July 27 and September 26 requests from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and other committee members, who called for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the matters in question.

The letter comes on the eve of Sessions testimony before the same committee, scheduled for Tuesday."
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuck, how do you post tweets now?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think the admin is tinkering with things at the moment.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The popup for posting links just changed.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#48]
When is this happening?  I have been waiting for a long time and getting tired off of waiting.  Please hurry.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Hrc won’t go away. The ptb have permission to remove her from contention from 2020.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Anti-Kremlin Banker: Fusion GPS Assisted Putin Regime In Effort ‘To Have Me Imprisoned And Killed’

The target of a Fusion GPS opposition research investigation is accusing the firm, best known for its work on the Trump dossier, of assisting the Kremlin in its effort to have him “imprisoned and killed.”

The strong allegation comes from Bill Browder, a London-based banker who spearheaded the Magnitsky Act, a sanctions law vehemently opposed by the Russian government.

Browder made the allegation in response to the recent revelation that Fusion GPS and its founder Glenn Simpson compiled what he says is false information about him that was given to Yuri Chaika, Russia’s prosecutor general, and to Donald Trump Jr. during the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

“If it is true that Glenn Simpson was supplying information about me to the Russian government, it’s far more serious than smear campaigning or Foreign Agents Registration Act violations,” said Browder, the head of Hermitage Capital.
View Quote
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top