Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/1/2017 11:52:55 AM EDT
Speaking as the only person ever charged for “crimes against humanity” (not a joke) in significant part for discussing the pedophile core of “gay” male culture – and one of the first people ever listed as a “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center (for documenting that culture at the core of Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party) – I’d just like to say, in advance, “I told you so.”

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/10/will-spacey-scandal-expose-gay-male-obsession-with-young-teens/#TlZIqraXDUHSo2W9.99

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/10/will-spacey-scandal-expose-gay-male-obsession-with-young-teens/
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
That link gave my iPhone aids (how ironic)
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Gay male (or females) don’t have anymore attraction to teens than str8s do. Example hetro women and the Twilight films.......  

I got no sympathy for Spacy......he’s a pervert who ran under the radar till he got caught....fuck him
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gay male (or females) don’t have anymore attraction to teens than str8s do. Example hetro women and the Twilight films.......  

I got no sympathy for Spacy......he’s a pervert who ran under the radar till he got caught....fuck him
View Quote
Dude, where you been?  Long time, no post.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nope.  Looking at the sex offender list in my state tells a much different story.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dude, where you been?  Long time, no post.
View Quote
Been hanging out on arfcom FB a lot. But missed the GD scene.....lol
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Netflix dropped House of Cards so fucking fast I guarantee you that they know there's more to come. 
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Spacey was never under the radar.  Like Weinstein his actions were well-known to Hollywierd.  They just refused to report it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nope.  Looking at the sex offender list in my state tells a much different story.
View Quote
That’s like basing gun owners on Chicago murder stats
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#9]
He's a sexual predator. It's why he fit in so well with Hollywood.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Spacey was never under the radar.  Like Weinstein his actions were well-known to Hollywierd.  They just refused to report it.
View Quote
And the general public found out when?
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]
they made a movie where one of the characters raped little boys, sadly they named the movie Happiness. it was a very dark and bizarre comedy as it was marketed as, since it was a bunch of stories being told that partly intertwined.  this was in 1998, I saw it in the theater and had no idea that part was in it. Makes me wonder if they were trying to point at hollywood, or if they just felt it was so normal they would include it.  I don't remember the part with the rifle, probably attacking gun owners which is so common.
Happiness
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:30:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Everyones known he's gay for years. He confirmed it in an iterview many moons ago.

The problem now is the media is making it about his "coming out" instead of "gay pervert actor tried to diddle 14yo boy years ago" which is really what the headline should read. He gets a pass cause he's gay but weinstein gets roasted.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And the general public found out when?
View Quote
I remember bits of stories and few allegations here and there, but either they took the hush money or there just was no deep investigation published about it.  as hollywood used their money and influence to quash it as the stories now are showing.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#14]
WND.  
No thanks
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I think I already assumed that gay males have an obsession with young teens.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#17]
this puts a new spin on "American Beauty"...
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#18]
What a surprise.

Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
absolutely.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No more than adult males wanting to bang teen females.
View Quote
I posted the same thing yesterday and was called a straw man

Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:01:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I've always thought Spacey was one of the most talented actors in Hollywood and I've been a fan. Deserves to rot in hell, and you know there will be more coming out about him.

It just seems crazy that when accused his response was, " Yeah I probably did that lol".

Wtf?
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I've always thought Spacey was one of the most talented actors in Hollywood and I've been a fan. Deserves to rot in hell, and you know there will be more coming out about him.

It just seems crazy that when accused his response was, " Yeah I probably did that lol".

Wtf?
View Quote
Talented at playing Kevin Spacey. Terrible character actor otherwise.

I have always had a creep vibe from him so none of this really surprised me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
There aren't any readily observable stats for "wanting to bang" but there are stats for "got caught banging" teens. The portion of arrests that are men abusing boys is not even close to proportional to the percentage of gay men compared to the total male population.

I have friends and family members that are gay, don't really give a shit what consenting adults do and I'm sure most gay men are not preying on teens.  That said, if you haven't observed that there is a disproportionate ratio of male-male kiddy diddlers, you aren't looking or you're being intellectually dishonest.

If the oft-quoted "3%" number is correct, less than one in twenty arrests should be male-male.  Its dramatically higher than that, and if you exclude near-age social peers (15 year old victim, 20 year old perp) its even more skewed.

This is particularly true with "pederast" adults seeking teens (not children).
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
this puts a new spin on "American Beauty"...
View Quote
rumor is spacey wanted the young girl to be a young boy

they wrote in the gay nazi scene to appease him
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There aren't any readily observable stats for "wanting to bang" but there are stats for "got caught banging" teens. The portion of arrests that are men abusing boys is not even close to proportional to the percentage of gay men compared to the total male population.

I have friends and family members that are gay, don't really give a shit what consenting adults do and I'm sure most gay men are not preying on teens.  That said, if you haven't observed that there is a disproportionate ratio of male-male kiddy diddlers, you aren't looking or you're being intellectually dishonest.
View Quote
Probably a question of access and opportunity-all sorts of seemingly non-creepy "normal" contacts between adult and pre-teen males vs. very few non-creepy ways for adult males showing an interest in activities with pre-teen girls.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#26]
I would love to see a list of anti-gun, anti-Trump celebs and the stuff they get caught at/known for.

I bet it would be a long list of sexual predators, cheap bastards, and head cases.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:25:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
 How many men  who saw American Beauty looked away in disgust and horror when Thora Birch's 16 year old boobs appeared on screen?

There are very good reasons for laws regarding age of consent but it's rather absurd to think that there is a magic transformation that takes place on the day a person turns 18. With that said,adults of any gender and orientation should not be forcing themselves on any 14 year olds of any gender or orientation.

This is another can of worms entirely but remember the recent Milo Yiannopoulis uproar over him commenting on something that has proven largely true,a great many gay teenagers have their first experience with an older man. This could be seen as a cycle of abuse,could be something that is a cultural continuation since before the Spartans did it...it's not really something many care to discuss though as gays have entered the mainstream and wish to place  distance between the idea of just being normal folks who are attracted to the same gender rather than the frequently held believe that all gay men are pedarests. This is why so many have quickly condemned him. It to be honest about it is exactly why he tried hiding under the rainbow as well.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Everyones known he's gay for years. He confirmed it in an iterview many moons ago.

The problem now is the media is making it about his "coming out" instead of "gay pervert actor tried to diddle 14yo boy years ago" which is really what the headline should read. He gets a pass cause he's gay but weinstein gets roasted.
View Quote
I don’t think playing the gay card is going to save Spacy. He had many chances to come out......and played coy.  But now he’s dicks out he wants to wave the pride flag........fuck him in the ear.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Not really. they've road the Lolita Express together.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

rumor is spacey wanted the young girl to be a young boy

they wrote in the gay nazi scene to appease him
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hollywood and media in general will never voluntarily portray a homosexual in a negative context. The message is that homosexuals are nearly incapable of deviate behavior. Famous homosexuals even more so.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#33]
As a homosexual myself id just like to thank you all for generalizing me in with pederasts. I like how I feel when this happens.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Netflix dropped House of Cards so fucking fast I guarantee you that they know there's more to come. 
View Quote
Kind of makes you wonder if he leans right politically.

The left eating their own is likr a unicorn sighting.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If the oft-quoted "3%" number is correct, less than one in twenty arrests should be male-male.  Its dramatically higher than that, and if you exclude near-age social peers (15 year old victim, 20 year old perp) its even more skewed.

View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Still a student?  Shouldn't you be "Stonergraduate" by now?
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hollywood and media in general will never voluntarily portray a homosexual in a negative context. The message is that homosexuals are nearly incapable of deviate behavior. Famous homosexuals even more so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Milo

But he bashes Muslims, their other sacred group.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lesbian couples with kids was supposed to be our future.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Still a student?  Shouldn't you be "Stonergraduate" by now?
View Quote
You would think so .......lol
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:43:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would love to see a list of anti-gun, anti-Trump celebs and the stuff they get caught at/known for.

I bet it would be a long list of sexual predators, cheap bastards, and head cases.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm with stoner here. There are tons of creepy straight dudes that creep on teens. In fact, a post pubescent female teen typically possess all of the characteristics that our culture values as indicators of female beauty. If you look closely at female beauty standards, many women are essentially trying to emulate teens. Our culture has an obsession with youth that is expressed very plainly in female beauty standards. There are probably dudes on this forum that would argue that it is natural for a straight male to be attracted to post pubescent teen women. Biologically speaking, there may be some truth to that, but culturally speaking it is un-acceptable unless you live in the deep south .

Earlier this year I was bouldering at a local park and I ran across a couple of ladies who were doing the same. I noticed that they had a bouldering matt with them and we struck up a conversation. I started working on the same route as them basically so that I could mooch off of their bouldering matt thus preserving the well being of my ankles in the case of a fall. Objectively, these two ladies were very attractive. Very fit and healthy looking, good skin, athletic, clearly "sexually mature" etc... I was not trying to hit on them or anything because I was engaged at the time (now married ) but I couldn't help but acknowledge to myself that they were objectively attractive. I even went out of my way to mention my partner so that there would be no misconceptions. Anyways we swapped e-mails so that we could meet up again and climb sometime. Also, one of them had snapped some pretty badass pics of me with her DSLR and I wanted her to e-mail the copies. Later on, via e-mail I found out that they were 17 . Now I knew they were a bit younger than me (I am 27) but I had no clue how much younger much younger. I was guessing college freshman-ish age. I have no clue how in the hell she thought that I was a minor. I look young for my age but not that young. We both got super creeped out and immediately agreed to mutually break contact. I still got those pics of myself on this beautiful hunk of sandstone and, incase you were all wondering, I looked totally badass . Now keep in mind, there was never any sexual intent to our short lived "friendship" but it still would have been totally creepy to continue contact.

If that wasn't ambiguous and weird enough, I am going to make it weirder. In contrast to the anecdote above, I typically find that I am more attracted to older women. Beautiful women, imho, come in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc... but I find women in the cougar age range to be the most attractive. Something about the style and maturity that does it for me. Not really sure why, but that's sort of my thing. In fact, one of the things that I like most about my wife is that, although she is very attractive now, I suspect that she will be more attractive as she gets older. Basically I am playing my odds on a really long gamble. So remember where I said it would get weird?!?! Well I have slept with two men over the years. I consider myself to be bisexual. One of those two partners was older than me. He was in his late 30s and I was in my mid 20s at the time. Although he was objectively a very attractive male, reasonably fit, charismatic, magnetic personality, masculine, etc... and I found myself to be aroused by him, I had a really hard time getting off with him. That ended pretty quick because, like I said, he didn't quite do it for me. So my second male partner, was my age (again, mid 20s) was an art student and aspiring drag queen. He was very much a liberal moon bat college kid and was obsessed with challenging gender norms . He expressed that obsession both through drag and by presenting as very androgynous in day to day life. Sleeping with him was like sleeping with a man but, on account of the whole drag queen thing, he possessed some very feminine characteristics. Very smooth skin, no body hair, very lean build, usually wearing at least some makeup. Many of those characteristics, as I pointed out earlier, are both feminine physical characteristics but also characteristics that could be associated with a post pubescent minor. Does that make me a repressed diddler? No. It does not. He was certainly a man of legal age but with some slightly feminine characteristics that I enjoyed.

The argument that I am trying to make with both of these examples is that typical feminine beauty characteristics are synonymous with youthful characteristics.

I get really irritated when people try to make the argument that all gays are actually repressed pedophiles. I suspect that if you were to measure gay and straight men by the same metrics you would most likely find equal rates of attraction for what would be considered youthful characteristics. OP's "gay male obsession with young teens" is really more of a "generalized male obsession with young teens" that is prevalent across the board.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nope.  Looking at the sex offender list in my any state tells a much different story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  Looking at the sex offender list in my any state tells a much different story.
FIFY
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think 100% of the articles Ive read from left leaning sites are tearing him a new one for trying to deflect from the accusation itself and in no way are "making it about his coming out." I really don't get where this narrative you are implying is coming from?
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
My anecdotes on page one are written to support the notion that the rate of pedophilia should be the same among both straight and gay men and yet your data suggests otherwise. I am willing to re-evaluate my position if you can provide a source for these numbers.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Here we go the fuck again
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#46]
ITT OP admits to studying pedophilia and being charged with crimes against humanity.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:55:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
“Teen” is one of the highest searched porn terms on the planet.

Gay or straight, doesn’t matter. Turns out no one likes to watch old people fuck.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Gay or straight, doesn’t matter. Turns out no one likes to watch old people fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one?  There is Germany my good sir.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top