Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lemme get my seat in the lifeboat.......

She's setting up a narrative that puts her in the clear before the boat sinks and the investigations start.
View Quote
Yea.

She reiterates the falsehood about the Ruskies hacking the DNC, which Assange says didn't happen. No mention of the DNC refusal of FBI help or Rich's murder....
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There should be a campaign of twitter posters who reply to her every tweet with "you will never be president"
View Quote
#YLNVRBPREZ
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#3]
So obamas legacy is leaving the party deeply in debt, nice.

Also, hatchet books is a great name for her publisher!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
people gave to the "Clinton Victory fund" which then split the money between states and the national party.  Many of the state parties just funneled it straight to the national party, which funneled it straight to the Clinton Campaign by DWS.  It was their way of getting around campaign finance laws... Money Laundering 101.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No wonder we didn't see targeted adds all over the place, they couldn't afford them. It is one thing for Hillary to not target the Midwest and Penn. but I was surprised the DNC didn't either.
I seem to remeber that the Cunton campaign spent nearly one billion dollars.  Where did all that money go if it wasn't spent on targeted ads?  Hmmmm, really gets that hamster wheel spinning in my head. 
people gave to the "Clinton Victory fund" which then split the money between states and the national party.  Many of the state parties just funneled it straight to the national party, which funneled it straight to the Clinton Campaign by DWS.  It was their way of getting around campaign finance laws... Money Laundering 101.
I'd bet my ass that Clinton made deals with the more crooked Republicans in the House and Senate to defund their Democrat opponents in exchange for support from them. Like the idiots they are I'm sure they jumped at the chance not knowing that Hillary had always planned to steal from state DNC funds to fund her own campaign whether the Republicans agreed to the deal or not.

ETA: I'd also bet that when Hillary made her we'll all hang statement that she wasn't just warning Democrats but also warning Republicans that have been involved in her crooked dealings.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn, she's bringing everyone down. Self preservation!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign.
I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier,
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt.
Damn, she's bringing everyone down. Self preservation!

It looks a lot like this:

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Kevlar.

She better learn to live inside many, many layers of Kevlar to extend her life beyond tomorrow. 

When it comes to the Clintons:

Forget stitches, snitches get bullet holes in the back of the head.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is a very peculiar revelation by the esteemed Ms Bazille.  

I wonder what's going on?
View Quote
The DNC swamp made a deal with the devil - Hilary Rodham-Clinton - for financial survival after Obama bankrupted it.

Such deals never turn out like one thinks they will,

Now the DNC swamp is desperately trying to make sure "Hillary (Hindsight Is) 2020 - I'm Still With Her" campaign is suffocated in its crib before it can do more damage to the national party.

This doubtless has no small relation to the troubles Clintonites such as Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Anthony Weiner, Podesta, Weinstien, etc. are having....
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#8]
0 left the party in the hole and Herr Hitlery dug it deeper?  Good.  You'd think with all those donations to the Klington Crime Family Foundation she would foot her own bill.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit dis gonna be good!   I need to go get some popcorn ??
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yea.

She reiterates the falsehood about the Ruskies hacking the DNC, which Assange says didn't happen. No mention of the DNC refusal of FBI help or Rich's murder....
View Quote
As she says "the patient has cancer but I'm not going to kill it."  She's distancing herself from those who face real troubles legal or at least image wise.  Hillary needs to go and DWS has her own issues with regards to the mentioned financial agreements as well as that little laptop left behind and those happy Pakistani IT folks.

She's still not going to burn the party down because she's hoping to have a seat still.  Push the Ruskie thing because it still gives them cover.  Everyone seems to forget that there was Weiner's laptop out in the open and DWS's IT guy's dropbox account which was chock full of her emails (among other Democrats).  They had multiple leaks including Hill Dawg's old server and any competent nation state should have picked up on that intel and gone shopping.  Hell just a few conversations with some lower level minions of some of these D's would have been a decent start to determining weaknesses in their comms.  Jesus.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:53:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Maybe Weinstein was thrown to the wolves because he didn't meet his fundraising goals?
View Quote
they're sacrificing hollweirdos to run cover as their shit show unwinds.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Raised half as much money and still won

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's a propaganda piece. You will find no truths or revelations in it. It's Donna Brazile trying to rehab her reputation for the 'new' DNC. She's distancing herself from Hillary.

She says nothing illegal was done. Ethical violations.
View Quote
This is my read as well, she is trying to rehab her political career and sees the Clinton cadre as toxic. She is throwing her lot with the Bernie brigade, which is an interesting gamble as the party elites largely seem to be trying to marginalize him still.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Another Brazile nut.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Brazile is a DC-based politico with great connections.

And a cemetery plot, I hope.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL.

I can finally say "Thanks, Obama" and mean it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is my read as well, she is trying to rehab her political career and sees the Clinton cadre as toxic. She is throwing her lot with the Bernie brigade, which is an interesting gamble as the party elites largely seem to be trying to marginalize him still.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a propaganda piece. You will find no truths or revelations in it. It's Donna Brazile trying to rehab her reputation for the 'new' DNC. She's distancing herself from Hillary.

She says nothing illegal was done. Ethical violations.
She can smack talk DWS because if that beosch is smart she's gonna keep her mouth shut. About everything. Perez can't say shit because unwritten 'rules'. Ellison is a Bernie fan.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hillary R Clinton will never be president of the United States.

I never get tired of posting that.
View Quote
Say it again.

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#20]
They had exactly the same problem after Bill Clinton got into office.
In other news...
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Wait, the CGI?  it was all CGI??  Jar jar is not amused.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#22]
It's glorious!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"$8,000,000 owed to vendors"

I wonder how many catering companies, event hall people and light/sound companies got ratfucked by these turds.
Not exactly out of character, dealing with some of these assholes directly has made me very wary of them.

For a party that is supposed to be "looking out for the little guy" and helping the poor and downtrodden, they sure don't think twice about skipping out on paying "the little guy".
View Quote
Isn't this EXACTLY what they were trying to hammer President (then Candidate) Trump on during the campaign?  Remember how he screwed some window company out of a bunch of money or something like that?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"$8,000,000 owed to vendors"

I wonder how many catering companies, event hall people and light/sound companies got ratfucked by these turds.
Not exactly out of character, dealing with some of these assholes directly has made me very wary of them.

For a party that is supposed to be "looking out for the little guy" and helping the poor and downtrodden, they sure don't think twice about skipping out on paying "the little guy".
View Quote
That nicely explains all the projection they were directing at Trump for supposedly stiffing his subcontractors.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#25]
I'll have a Coke and a smile.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is this the bullshit the former first wookie is pissed about? Women covering for incompetent men?

ETA oh it was “self-righteous” men.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/269578/4593F9D8-024A-4FE3-9D97-287F55DEC8D8-350902.JPG
View Quote
How does someone who was supposedly educated at Princeton confuse competent and confident with "entitled and self-rightous"?

The Arm Chair Psychologist says it is a delusion invented to confirm her bias since reality does not.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#27]
What was the source of the money that the Clintons used to buy the Democratic Party?

How was it funneled into the party so serupticiously?

Was the money trail illegal?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#28]
This is my entertainment for the morning.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Need stronger glasses
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Where's TopSecret  and the rest........?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh look, the Democrats are terrible with finances. Here is my shocked face

I hope this makes the DNC implode even more than they already have. Hopefully the VA governors race will set them back even more.
View Quote
And wait until they try to run their I.T. with no white men.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:34:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
As someone mentioned a few weeks ago its almost as if someone gave the go ahead to "turn their back on Hillary."  Sure, this was written a while ago but it seems as if the party and the powers that fund the party are all doing the same thing. 

If Hillary is losing power then cemetery plots might not be as necessary
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And wait until they try to run their I.T. with no white men.....
View Quote
DWS did that and all her stuff got put into an unsecure drop box account for every other nation to pick and choose from.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#34]
50/50 chance she survives 'til the end of the year.  She better avoid long walks in the park alone, or sidewalks outside her apartment.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Isn't this EXACTLY what they were trying to hammer President (then Candidate) Trump on during the campaign?  Remember how he screwed some window company out of a bunch of money or something like that?
View Quote
its like fucking clockwork with these people. they air their own sins as those of others.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:37:48 AM EDT
[#36]
get some!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
The writing on the wall says that she is positioning herself for a presidential run.

1. She writes a book.  This is now Presidential Run 101.
2. She distances herself from any controversy from the past.

#2 hints that FBHO, DWS and especially FHRC are in a crucible.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Hrc bought the primary. She agreed to pay the bills.  That’s why Bernie was not allowed to win.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Another Brazile nut.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
As someone mentioned a few weeks ago its almost as if someone gave the go ahead to "turn their back on Hillary."  Sure, this was written a while ago but it seems as if the party and the powers that fund the party are all doing the same thing. 

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

right after the DNC purge. hmmmmmm....
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#41]
My shocked face.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Looks like the GOP is in the black...

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/

...and Trunp is swimming in money for re-election.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-2020/index.html
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Will Hillary take revenge?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:47:24 AM EDT
[#44]
democrats are not feeding their machine enough
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The screws are tightening.
View Quote
Who exactly, is wielding the screwdriver, or is there more than one?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The DNC swamp made a deal with the devil - Hilary Rodham-Clinton - for financial survival after Obama bankrupted it.

Such deals never turn out like one thinks they will,

Now the DNC swamp is desperately trying to make sure "Hillary (Hindsight Is) 2020 - I'm Still With Her" campaign is suffocated in its crib before it can do more damage to the national party.

This doubtless has no small relation to the troubles Clintonites such as Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Anthony Weiner, Podesta, Weinstien, etc. are having....
View Quote
OShay - that certainly makes sense and is probably very close to actually what is going on.  I was thinking maybe Donna B. has seen or heard about the men in suits (FBI) walking the halls of the DNC?

I'm wondering if Sessions has sent some agents around there asking questions and she is getting nervous??
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hrc bought the primary. She agreed to pay the bills.  That’s why Bernie was not allowed to win.
View Quote
Everyone with even a modicum of political acumen knew that Sanders was used to fulfill  the role of "opponent" like those guys in the plain black leotards that wrestle the super stars in the WWE.

Everyone, including the media's political commentators understood from the very beginning, that the nomination process for the Democratic Party's Presidential Candidate wasn't any sort of a "contest" at all.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I seem to remeber that the Cunton campaign spent nearly one billion dollars.  Where did all that money go if it wasn't spent on targeted ads?  Hmmmm, really gets that hamster wheel spinning in my head. 
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So Hillary was a victim of Obama/Democrat Reckless Spending!!!!  PRICELESS!!!!!
View Quote
Actually she profited from it.

Bought the DNC at fire sale prices
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Anything which means that they are sinking farther into the quicksand is cause for rejoicing.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top