Such objective.

Many unbiased.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:03:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Stop! My Deus can only get so Vult.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
In for that! Go Trump!

I'll just be waiting to hear the Left's logic for how this makes him an Anti-Semitic Nazi KKKer.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dafuq was wrong with Buehring?

Green Beans, yo.

And sand storms.

Lots of sand storms.
View Quote
Kuwait should be a penal colony.  I think we should revert to one of our old stand-bys from the 90's; Taszar, Hungary.  You haven't lived until you been chased by a gang of town whores from bar to bar.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 12:41:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And that's why you can't coddle animals

Whenever the ROP bitches about Israel this image always comes to mind:

https://i.imgur.com/8CzRv6M.jpg
View Quote
Hate to nitpick, but that map is misleading.  Only about half those countries are Arab.  The rest are populated by Turkic and Aryan groups.

A more accurate caption would be "END THE UNJUST JEWISH OCCUPATION OF MUSLIM LANDS!!"
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:18:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 3:46:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Done.

Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, forge ahead with moving US Embassy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/trump-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-forge-ahead-with-moving-us-embassy.html

President Trump on Wednesday will order the State Department to begin moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, senior administration officials said, a move that fulfills a campaign promise made to religious conservatives but one that could inflame tensions across the Middle East.

In his announcement, Trump will say that the U.S. government recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. One official described it as an "honest" acknowledgement of a "seven-decade old fact."

While President Trump recognizes that the status of Jerusalem is a highly sensitive issue, he does not think it will be resolved by ignoring the simple truth that Jerusalem is home to Israels legislature, its Supreme Court, the prime minister and is such the capital of Israel, one official said.
View Quote
I haven't read into this issue much at all, but it should really just boil down to that simple fact.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 3:51:38 AM EDT
[#8]
God Wills It from Kingdom of Heaven
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 4:18:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 4:35:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Two please
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 4:50:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Trump supposedly going to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel and start moving our embassy there tomorrow.

Thoughts?
View Quote
The United States desperately needs a new foreign policy challenge. The State Department is bored silly with trivial matters like North Korea, China, Russia, and international terrorism. Needlessly creating an inflammatory situation throughout the Muslim World is just another brilliant move by our Dear Leader.

Stay tuned! Next week our Dear Leader will gift Yellowstone National Park to Vladimir Putin.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 4:55:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The United States desperately needs a new foreign policy challenge. The State Department is bored silly with trivial matters like North Korea, China, Russia, and international terrorism. Needlessly creating an inflammatory situation throughout the Muslim World is just another brilliant move by our Dear Leader.

Stay tuned! Next week our Dear Leader will gift Yellowstone National Park to Vladimir Putin.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nobody here takes you seriously about anything.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I cant imagine living in tiny little Israel and being almost completely surrounded by the enemy.
View Quote
It's been done before by others. Outremer
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 7:45:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They’re all Muslim, Einstein.  
View Quote
I'm just gonna throw out there FWIW that the man who was voted the smartest man of the last millenium, and whose name is now universally recognized as a synonym for "genius" was a JOO!

Link Posted: 12/6/2017 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's been done before by others. Outremer
View Quote
This song isn’t technically about the crusades but it’s close enough

Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:02:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm an atheist, but deus vult!
View Quote
Ratio vult?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hate to nitpick, but that map is misleading.  Only about half those countries are Arab.  The rest are populated by Turkic and Aryan groups.

A more accurate caption would be "END THE UNJUST JEWISH OCCUPATION OF MUSLIM LANDS!!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right, I grabbed the first pic I saw from Google. Later on in the thread I posted a new pic with better verbiage
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The muzzie world has been threatening all kinds of shit if President Trump does this. I sure hope he does.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/176/858/c69.gif

From an Islamic perspective, any territory held or conquered by Islam at any time in the past still rightfully belongs to Islam.  The new owners are never recognized.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
View Quote
Thanks - awesome song!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Too clumsy.   "Axis of Evil" has a nice ring to it.    Catchy, but not overstated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A good many, yes, but calling non-Arab nations Arab just makes people look ignorant.
Agreed!  Change it to "adherents of the death cult"
Too clumsy.   "Axis of Evil" has a nice ring to it.    Catchy, but not overstated.
Use the term "orthodox Muslim" because 1) it is, and 2) it helps destroy the "radical minority" fabrication.

The "radical minority" is actually the fundamental minority of orthodoxic followers.

Sharia law is the fundamental way.  Four wives or less, unlimited sex slaves as long as they are Christian or Jewish.  Sell daughters off to men at age 9 or later.  Convert or kill all non-fundamentalist peoples.

It really brings out the best in people.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Not so much a crusade as a "let's stop doing this silly dance where we pretend that Jerusalem isn't the capital of Israel." Yeah, it's gonna provoke some people. The truth always provokes liars.
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The muzzie world has been threatening all kinds of shit if President Trump does this. I sure hope he does.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/176/858/c69.gif

Map under Obama included the USA and Europe. The Muslim in chief hated Jews. And Americans
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#25]
MIGA
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By @azerious58:
Two please
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By @azerious58:
Two please
OK, stop the tease and post linkage to where I can spend my $$$$!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
DO IT!

I will be extremely disappointed in Trump if he doesn't acknowledge reality, that Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel.

If it makes a bunch of Muslim countries hate us, well, what the fuck is new?  Fuck 'em and the donkey they rode in on.
View Quote
It puts the Sharia Muslim countries in a very difficult position.

If some secular place is carved out of a previously Muslim occupied territory, it agitates them no doubt.  But if a place is carved out, and then officially ruled by another religion like Judaism or Christianity, they're supposed to take it back with violence of action.

So their holy books will be staring them in the face demanding that they take back the land Israel now occupies, because recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol changes things from "secular in name only" and a thorn they can ignore to "officially held by non-muslims" and an assault on Islam.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ratio vult?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm an atheist, but deus vult!
Ratio vult?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Israel is the only nation on earth where the UN and Muslims have denied recognizing a nation's chosen capital city.
Jerusalem has never been the Palestinian's capital.
The United States should recognize Jerusalem as Israel's eternal capital and move our embassy.
This is long overdue. MAGA.

The Jerusalem issue will be what ultimately brings the one-world govt armies against Israel at the battle of armageddon.

Scripture tells us:
Exodus 23:32-33 (KJV) instructed Israel concerning those inhabiting the land of Israel (indicates Israel should not allow non-Jews to remain in Israel and Israel should not make a peace treaty, trading their Holy Land for peace):
32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

Exodus 34:13 (KJV) adds:
But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

The following scripture certainly applied when Israel re-took Jerusalem in the 1967 war, and, applies now:
Numbers 33:55 (KJV)
55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

When God handed Israel victory in the 1967 war, Israel should have totally annexed all of the promised land and cleared Islam from Israel and the temple mount, then Israel would not be having the problems they have today.  But, Israel feared man more than God and made the wrong decision (trading land for peace).

Zachariah 12:1-3 (KJV)
1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Are the UN/World Government that is forming now meddling with Jerusalem? Yes they are.  The United States must stand with Israel and stand with God.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
View Quote
This one might be closer to the subject matter at hand:

Sabaton - Winged Hussars (Lyrics English & Deutsch)

For those not historically inclined, it's about the Turk siege of Vienna in 1683.  The city's garrison was heavily outnumbered but managed to hang on until reinforced by the Holy League.  The tide of the battle was turned by the charge of 20,000 German, Austrian, and Polish mounted troops.  The charge was lead personally by the king of Poland, Jan Sobieski III who rode with the Polish Winged Hussars, of which there were 3,000 spearheading the charge.  It holds the distinction of being the largest mounted charge in history and it changed the fate of Europe and Christendom.

The Ottoman's forces were broken and eventually forced out of Europe.  It was the last time an Islamic nation made a serious attempt at the conquest of Europe or large parts of it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 10:19:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If some secular place is carved out of a previously Muslim occupied territory, it agitates them no doubt.  But if a place is carved out, and then officially ruled by another religion like Judaism or Christianity, they're supposed to take it back with violence of action.

So their holy books will be staring them in the face demanding that they take back the land Israel now occupies, because recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol changes things from "secular in name only" and a thorn they can ignore to "officially held by non-muslims" and an assault on Islam.
View Quote
Good.  I'm sick of beating around the bush. If there's going to be a war, let's get it started and finished already, and actually commit to destroying all terrorist-supporting governments.  Let's finish this shit. I'm sick of putting it off.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Good.  I'm sick of beating around the bush. If there's going to be a war, let's get it started and finished already, and actually commit to destroying all terrorist-supporting governments.  Let's finish this shit. I'm sick of putting it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does $87 per gallon of gas sound?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Israel is the only nation on earth where the UN and Muslims have denied recognizing a nation's chosen capital city.
The United States should recognize Jerusalem as Israel's eternal capital and move our embassy.

The Jerusalem issue will be what ultimately brings the one-world govt armies against Israel at the battle of armageddon.

Scripture tells us:
Exodus 23:32-33 (KJV) instructed Israel concerning those inhabiting the land of Israel (indicates Israel should not allow non-Jews to remain in Israel and Israel should not make a peace treaty, trading their Holy Land for peace):
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

The following scripture certainly applied when Israel re-took Jerusalem in the 1967 war, and, applies now:
55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

When God handed Israel victory in the 1967 war, Israel should have totally annexed all of the promised land and cleared Islam from Israel and the temple mount, then Israel would not be having the problems they have today.  But, Israel feared man more than God and made the wrong decision (trading land for peace).

1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Are the UN/World Government that is forming now meddling with Jerusalem? Yes they are.  The United States must stand with Israel and stand with God.
View Quote
please stop quoting scripture to justify israel's existence.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
How does DOMESTIC DRILLING sound?

I don't care, we can't just put this off.  It won't get better, it'll just get worse.  It needs to END.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
It'll be $.87 after the three-day war.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I for one, will be re-reading the girls of the IDF thread.
View Quote
If you have instagram....look up hot Israeli army girls......

You're welcome
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Now we will see who REALLY supports Israel.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Scripture tells us:

View Quote
Judaism became irrelevant when the Messiah came. Old Testament can't really be used to justify the modern states existence, the only justification it needs is:

1: The British were ruling it.
2: The British gave it to the Jews.
3: The Jews fought a war to keep it, and won.

We don't need to jump through any other hoops.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sounds awesome when we start fracking again and drive the price back down.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dang looks like we have our first volunteer to pay double taxes to pay for said war... and, I suppose you'll be at the recruitment center soon?
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Dang looks like we have our first volunteer to pay double taxes to pay for said war... and, I suppose you'll be at the recruitment center soon?
View Quote
I'm already in the Army, and I've been to Iraq.  And if we fight to win, fight to finish, it'll cost a hell of a lot less than the wars we've been fighting, in the short and especially in the long run.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sounds awesome when we start fracking again and drive the price back down.
View Quote

The oil field jobs will come roaring back! I should buy shares in brodozer part makers and Yeti.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm already in the Army, and I've been to Iraq.  And if we fight to win, fight to finish, it'll cost a hell of a lot less than the wars we've been fighting, in the short and especially in the long run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok... that makes sense... job security.... pouring good money after bad is rarely good policy though
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ok... that makes sense... job security.... pouring good money after bad is rarely good policy though
View Quote
You have some serious issues, dude.  Making judgements like that is not becoming.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The oil field jobs will come roaring back! I should buy shares in brodozer part makers and Yeti.
View Quote
And Salt Life and Huk.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You have some serious issues, dude.  Making judgements like that is not becoming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have serious issues?   I'm not the one out pounding the war drum... pissing away tax dollars and human life

eta: typo
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He must have had some time away from the DU.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#49]
FOX called it, today's the big announcement
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:18:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I have serious issues?   I'm not the one our pounding the war drum... pissing away tax dollars and human life
View Quote
No, you are arguing that we need to appease the terrorists and stand against our friends to put off an inevitable war.  I'm not beating the war drum.  I'm acknowledging reality.  We can't make the terrorists like us.  We have to destroy them, and stand for truth and integrity at any cost.

We didn't start this path to war.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top