User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good. Drug abusers can get bent.
View Quote
I'm not a drug abuser today.  But once the DEA gets around to a solid date to schedule this, I guess I magically will be.

Better consume all of the Kratom I bought yesterday before that date.  Then I can (again, magically) avoid the stigma of being a Drug Abuser™.

I'd better add to my "stash" before it becomes illegal:

Maybe I'll buy a can of Monster or some Red Bull to go with it, and go on a drug fueled orgy of, um, something.  I guess I'm at a loss.  A modern day, kratom-equivalent Reefer Madness propaganda piece isn't out there for me to reference.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Oops, double post.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm not a drug abuser today.  But once the DEA gets around to a solid date to schedule this, I guess I magically will be.

Better consume all of the Kratom I bought yesterday before that date.  Then I can (again, magically) avoid the stigma of being a Drug Abuser™.

I'd better add to my "stash" before it becomes illegal:

http://i64.tinypic.com/eah4hy.jpg

Maybe I'll buy a can of Monster or some Red Bull to go with it, and go on a drug fueled orgy of, um, something.  I guess I'm at a loss.  A modern day, kratom-equivalent Reefer Madness propaganda piece isn't out there for me to reference.
View Quote
Buy from http://www.pabotanicals.com, they have great prices - about 9-10 cents/gram.

How many grams do each of those capsules contain?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ve been toying with the idea of getting some, mainly just for helping relaxation while flying since the booze hangover isn’t ideal

May as well order some, now or never
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’ve been toying with the idea of getting some, mainly just for helping relaxation while flying since the booze hangover isn’t ideal

View Quote
Better not have any in your possession after the date the bureaucracy deems it to be "scheduled", lest you become a felon.

Today, you are an upstanding, contributing-to-society citizen.  Tomorrow, according to many on this board, you will be a useless piece of shit doper, not worthy to own guns.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Better not have any in your possession after the date the bureaucracy deems it to be "scheduled", lest you become a felon.

Today, you are an upstanding, contributing-to-society citizen.  Tomorrow, according to many on this board, you will be a useless piece of shit doper, not worthy to own guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A bunch of people here will be trying to put you behind bars.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 12:35:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I use Kratom every single day, and it's kept me off prescription opioids that would turn me in to a pill head. It has also allowed me to manage pain to the point that I have skipped spinal injections.

I've never once gotten "high" from it.

They're trying to patent the Kratom alkaloid and then simultaneously declare it a "deadly opioid."

Fucking sick motherfuckers hate America and Americans. They want to keep us addicted to pills.

And then there are the sick motherfuckers in this thread who would rather me be an pharmaceutical opioid addict than live and function as a productive American citizen and father to my 4 year old.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 12:35:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 12:40:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nearly every single substance abuser I've caught has been a flaming pile of shit excuse for a human being.

Nearly every single substance abuser I've caught has kratom in their possession when I search them or their car.

At this point it's more than a coincidence that substance abusers always possess shit like this for "chronic pain". But Muh back aches!
View Quote
Bull FUCKING shit. That's a lie and you know it- post evidence.

I'm an ex-LEO. Never heard of it before I used it for pain.

I guess you'd rather have people addicted to prescription pain pills?

If you want to educate yourself, check out the American Kratom Association, otherwise you're making yourself look ignorant to every member here who knows about Kratom and what it does, does not do.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 12:44:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Big Pharma's Patents on Kratom Alkaloid Prove the Real Reason DEA Is Banning Kratom

Don't let other people tell you what to believe, arrive at your own conclusions. Don't be a fucking follower.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 12:47:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I use Kratom every single day, and it's kept me off prescription opioids that would turn me in to a pill head. It has also allowed me to manage pain to the point that I have skipped spinal injections.

They're trying to patent the Kratom alkaloid and then simultaneously declare it a "deadly opioid."

Fucking sick motherfuckers hate America and Americans. They want to keep us addicted to pills.

And then there are the sick motherfuckers in this thread who would rather me be an pharmaceutical opioid addict than live and function as a productive American citizen and father to my 4 year old.
View Quote
I spoke with someone last night concerning Kratom. Due to unfortunate circumstances they are familiar with its use and its effects. They pretty much share your opinion.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 1:17:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I spoke with someone last night concerning Kratom. Due to unfortunate circumstances they are familiar with its use and its effects. They pretty much share your opinion.
View Quote
Stayed late off the clock at work to help a customer on the night of my accident, wish that I could go back in time and leave 5 minutes earlier. But I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time and my body got demolished in a head-on collision. It has been a huge struggle to go from being a hard-charger and working in LE/Fire Service, feeling like I am worth something to being a crippled. It's humiliating. But it could happen to anybody. Doctors tried hard to push narcotic painkillers on me, but I've seen what they do and I've felt immense pain from watching family members suffer with addiction. Didn't want my son to go through that, watching me waste away and leaving him in debt. I knew how it would end. Did some research and finally someone suggested Kratom to me...it has been nothing short of a miracle. I ended up going back to work full time, albeit a desk job because of my brain injury. Body still hurts every day that I wake up, but Kratom helps me to push through it and avoid further deterioration beyond what I deal with. The epidural (spinal) injections help some, but doctor tells me they aren't good in the long term and that they further destroy my spine. I can only have so many of them in a year, they are incredibly expensive and wear off too soon.

So I'm left with Kratom, except Big Pharma is whipping ignorant people up in to a frenzy of fear so that it can patent the active alkaloid (mitragynine,) sell it at 10x the price and never have to really worry about people using the natural leaf instead of their product. It's sick- satanic- twisted. They'd make me a felon before they'd see me use something natural that works. They'd rather me be a pill head and support their profit margin.

Kratom works. And many of us who use it are Conservative, MAGA-train, 2A supporting Patriots.

Link Posted: 2/9/2018 1:22:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Stayed late off the clock at work to help a customer on the night of my accident, wish that I could go back in time and leave 5 minutes earlier. But I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time and my body got demolished a head-on collision. It has been a huge struggle to go from being a hard-charger and working in LE/Fire Service, feeling like I am worth something to being a crippled. It's humiliating. Doctors tried hard to push narcotic painkillers on me, but I've seen what they do and I've felt immense pain from watching family members suffer with addiction. Didn't want my son to go through that, watching me waste away and leaving him in debt. I knew how it would end. Did some research and finally someone suggested Kratom to me...it has been nothing short of a miracle. I ended up going back to work full time, albeit a desk job because of my brain injury. Body still hurts every day that I wake up, but Kratom helps me to push through it and avoid further deterioration beyond what I deal with. The epidural (spinal) injections help some, but doctor tells me they aren't good in the long term and that they further destroy my spine. I can only have so many of them in a year, they are incredibly expensive and wear off too soon.

So I'm left with Kratom, except Big Pharma is whipping ignorant people up in to a frenzy of fear so that it can patent the active alkaloid (mitragynine,) sell it at 10x the price and never have to really worry about people using the natural leaf instead of their product. It's sick- satanic- twisted. They'd make me a felon before they'd see me use something natural that works. They'd rather me be a pill head and support their profit margin.

Kratom works. And many of us who use it are Conservative, MAGA-train, 2A supporting Patriots.

https://preview.ibb.co/nk5RTx/27950683_992375104248448_1132987802_o.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stayed late off the clock at work to help a customer on the night of my accident, wish that I could go back in time and leave 5 minutes earlier. But I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time and my body got demolished a head-on collision. It has been a huge struggle to go from being a hard-charger and working in LE/Fire Service, feeling like I am worth something to being a crippled. It's humiliating. Doctors tried hard to push narcotic painkillers on me, but I've seen what they do and I've felt immense pain from watching family members suffer with addiction. Didn't want my son to go through that, watching me waste away and leaving him in debt. I knew how it would end. Did some research and finally someone suggested Kratom to me...it has been nothing short of a miracle. I ended up going back to work full time, albeit a desk job because of my brain injury. Body still hurts every day that I wake up, but Kratom helps me to push through it and avoid further deterioration beyond what I deal with. The epidural (spinal) injections help some, but doctor tells me they aren't good in the long term and that they further destroy my spine. I can only have so many of them in a year, they are incredibly expensive and wear off too soon.

https://preview.ibb.co/nk5RTx/27950683_992375104248448_1132987802_o.jpg
No words...

MAGA
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 1:24:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No words...

MAGA
View Quote
MAGA.

ETA for anyone else reading: There is a member here who is a .MIL Veteran who was shot and suffers with lifelong pain. He's a fucking hero, a Patriot, and he uses Kratom to help manage his pain.

Would the drug warriors support it being banned and taken from him?

The answer is "Yes."

What the fuck is wrong with some people?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 1:29:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Using nature to one's benefit is a natural right of humanity.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
My brother used (and still uses occasionally) it to help with severe depression.  He was often suicidal (actively suicidal, not just thoughts), had seen many doctors, had taken many medications, and nothing helped - and often made things worse.  Finally he tried kratom, and it was the only thing that helped him when he was deep into dark depression.  Partially due to kratom, my brother is no longer suicidal, and while still depressed, hardly shows it - he usually seems happy, if a bit tired, he's great to hang out with and is always willing to help anyone who needs it, and his darker days are like his brightest days five years ago.

Obviously kratom doesn't cure depression, but it helps to clear the path of escape from depression.

I sometimes use it if I'm feeling stressed.  Occasionally I'll get what I can only assume is a panic attack, and kratom helps.  It's also good to take before getting some work done, as it brightens my mood and raises my energy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Using nature to one's benefit is a natural right of humanity.
View Quote
That's where you're wrong.  Only government and huge corps know what's good for you.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's where you're wrong.  Only government and huge corps know what's good for you.
View Quote
And government-administered heroin is MMM MMM GOOD!  As long as it's government-administered.  Otherwise it's worse than Satan.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And government-administered heroin is MMM MMM GOOD!  As long as it's government-administered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And government-administered heroin is MMM MMM GOOD!  As long as it's government-administered.
Government taxed and controlled booze is awesome too.  Government approved so you know it's safe.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Recently had a thread about VA cutting off my Hydrocodone and lots of members posted about Kratom so I got some.  Seems to work and doesn't have the side effects of Hydro.  Thanks again to all who told me about Kratom.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Can somebody tell me what exactly the FDA ruling means? What effect it will have? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#23]
I’ll take the word of people on this website like Seraphim over that of the FDA any day. The FDA is an extremely untrustworthy organization that does not have the best interests of the people as its goal.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Recently had a thread about VA cutting off my Hydrocodone and lots of members posted about Kratom so I got some.  Seems to work and doesn't have the side effects of Hydro.  Thanks again to all who told me about Kratom.
View Quote
Better stock up while you can
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#25]

MAGA.

ETA for anyone else reading: There is a member here who is a .MIL Veteran who was shot and suffers with lifelong pain. He's a fucking hero, a Patriot, and he uses Kratom to help manage his pain.

The answer is "Yes."

View Quote

Lots of people make their living directly or indirectly from the "war on drugs" so they are heavily invested in it.  Many others have been brainwashed by the bullshit spouted by the first group.  The war on drugs has done exactly what it was intended to do,  circumvent the bill of rights and give the .gov more control and lots more $$$$$.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lots of people make their living directly or indirectly from the "war on drugs" so they are heavily invested in it.  Many others have been brainwashed by the bullshit spouted by the first group.  The war on drugs has done exactly what it was intended to do,  circumvent the bill of rights and give the .gov more control and lots more $$$$$.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

MAGA.

The answer is "Yes."

All of this.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Can't go to your Doc and get a xanax RX?

That's what i did for flying.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Drug warrior popping head pills.  No way.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
[/b]

View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:20:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Can somebody tell me what exactly the FDA ruling means? What effect it will have? Thanks.
View Quote
At this point nothing. The DEA was going to put the active components of kraton into the Schedule 1 category (defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse) in 2016 but backed down.

Will that eventually happen? Probably.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Cite to drug warrior claim?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

You're anti war on drugs?  Cool.  Sorry about my previous post.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

No problem.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Sorry to use the Huffington Post but they have a good article here:

On Tuesday, Gottlieb reiterated concerns about kratom’s “potential for abuse, addiction, and serious health consequences; including death.” As proof of the drug’s deadly harm, the FDA released reports on 36 deaths involving the use of kratom, culled from academic research, medical examiner reports and adverse event reports. Gottlieb also said the FDA plans to release the eight newly received reports.

Almost all of the FDA’s cases involve subjects who were found to be on multiple substances at the time of their death, with the vast majority including either illicit or prescription drugs that carry well-known fatal risks.

One incident describes a teenager who had hanged himself after struggling with depression and prescription drug abuse. He tested positive for a variety of drugs, including kratom, as well as alcohol and a handful of prescription drugs.

Another case involves a man who had fallen out a window, broken his arm and refused treatment before dying. He was ultimately found to have had nine different substances in his bloodstream, among them mitragynine, the primary psychoactive substance in kratom.

FDA’s list of kratom-related deaths also includes a 43-year-old man determined to have died from complications due to deep vein thrombosis. He had a long list of medical problems, including chronic back and shoulder pain and a history of alcohol and prescription drug abuse. At the time of his death, he’d recently been prescribed five different medicines. His toxicology test came back positive for opioids, benzodiazepines ? best known as Xanax ? anti-depressants and a medication apparently used to treat his Tourette’s syndrome. He also tested positive for kratom.

One case the FDA listed as a kratom-related death, which has been completely redacted in the document, appears elsewhere in an agency database as a death by homicide due to a gunshot wound to the chest.

Nine of the FDA’s 36 documented deaths were related to a string of fatal overdoses in Sweden in 2010, which involved a controversial kratom-based product that had been adulterated with a dangerous synthetic opioid. An additional eight cases that FDA previously released to HuffPost consisted largely of voluntary reports, including accounts from family members who simply suspected their loved ones had died from kratom use.

Just one of the FDA’s cases appears to involve the presence of kratom alone, though the report includes no information on the death apart from the subject’s age and ethnicity. The report shows the individual tested positive for high levels of mitragynine, but as in the rest of the cases, says nothing about how the substance was determined to have contributed to his death. The FDA denied HuffPost’s request for additional information on that case.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kratom-deaths-fda_us_5a7a3549e4b07af4e81eda8b
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A friend told me that (depending on the person) if you load up on vicodins, it can help you stay awake for a LONG time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It acts as a stimulant but is an "opioid"!!??
A friend told me that (depending on the person) if you load up on vicodins, it can help you stay awake for a LONG time.
After surgery, all those fucking things did to me was make me a zombie and sleep all fucking day.

But after surgery...........that was ok.

Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

At this point nothing. The DEA was going to put the active components of kraton into the Schedule 1 category (defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse) in 2016 but backed down.

Will that eventually happen? Probably.
View Quote
Thanks, appreciate it.
Doctors prescribe drugs for pain. Govt tells them to stop. People find a less dangerous alternative. Govt tells them to stop. Perfect. They are not on our side.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I could, but if a milder/natural non-benzo can achieve a similar effect I’d be much more partial to that. But if me possessing it turns me into a felon I guess that leaves little choice
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#38]
@Seraphim So, what is the move now for those who don't want it made illegal?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Dont know about kratom but I'm still irritated that I can no longer get old school ripped fuel.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nonsense. You're clearly posting this from beyond the grave. I'm on to your tricks...
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If memory serves, that's because FDA and NIMH declared that there is no accepted medical use, which is what schedule 1 is defined by--not potency or danger.

Can't recall offhand if there are limited medical uses of cocaine or not. Fentanyl is dangerous as shit, apparently, but my wife was on a fentanyl drip when she was in labor.  Dangerous as all fuck, but accepted medical use?  Not schedule 1.
View Quote
Cocaine(and relatives) are used in tooth surgery, you know "novaCAINE" as well as eye surgery(forget the name, maybe proCAINE). Cool think about organic chemistry is that you can frequently spot relatives of compounds by their endings. -ine means alkaloid which frequently have effects on body receptors. heroINE, caffINE, nicotine, ect ect. Heck RicINE(castor bean), and abrINE(jequerty bean) are alkaloids as well that are plant derived and around the deadliest poisons on the planet(IIRC they are deadlier than VX gas).

"plant derived" doesn't mean shit, unprocessed doesn't mean shit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nonsense. You're clearly posting this from beyond the grave. I'm on to your tricks...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accusing him of being a democrat is worse than calling him a druggie.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm behind the curve.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sorry to use the Huffington Post but they have a good article here:

On Tuesday, Gottlieb reiterated concerns about kratom’s “potential for abuse, addiction, and serious health consequences; including death.” As proof of the drug’s deadly harm, the FDA released reports on 36 deaths involving the use of kratom, culled from academic research, medical examiner reports and adverse event reports. Gottlieb also said the FDA plans to release the eight newly received reports.

Almost all of the FDA’s cases involve subjects who were found to be on multiple substances at the time of their death, with the vast majority including either illicit or prescription drugs that carry well-known fatal risks.

One incident describes a teenager who had hanged himself after struggling with depression and prescription drug abuse. He tested positive for a variety of drugs, including kratom, as well as alcohol and a handful of prescription drugs.

Another case involves a man who had fallen out a window, broken his arm and refused treatment before dying. He was ultimately found to have had nine different substances in his bloodstream, among them mitragynine, the primary psychoactive substance in kratom.

FDA’s list of kratom-related deaths also includes a 43-year-old man determined to have died from complications due to deep vein thrombosis. He had a long list of medical problems, including chronic back and shoulder pain and a history of alcohol and prescription drug abuse. At the time of his death, he’d recently been prescribed five different medicines. His toxicology test came back positive for opioids, benzodiazepines ? best known as Xanax ? anti-depressants and a medication apparently used to treat his Tourette’s syndrome. He also tested positive for kratom.

One case the FDA listed as a kratom-related death, which has been completely redacted in the document, appears elsewhere in an agency database as a death by homicide due to a gunshot wound to the chest.

Nine of the FDA’s 36 documented deaths were related to a string of fatal overdoses in Sweden in 2010, which involved a controversial kratom-based product that had been adulterated with a dangerous synthetic opioid. An additional eight cases that FDA previously released to HuffPost consisted largely of voluntary reports, including accounts from family members who simply suspected their loved ones had died from kratom use.

Just one of the FDA’s cases appears to involve the presence of kratom alone, though the report includes no information on the death apart from the subject’s age and ethnicity. The report shows the individual tested positive for high levels of mitragynine, but as in the rest of the cases, says nothing about how the substance was determined to have contributed to his death. The FDA denied HuffPost’s request for additional information on that case.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kratom-deaths-fda_us_5a7a3549e4b07af4e81eda8b
View Quote
So junk science.  They pursued a result and a ran a "study" where they cherry picked the data to use to arrive at a sufficiently horrific result.

Oh, and they're being opaque as to the details and methodology of the "study"

Not that it really matters as far as I'm concerned.  You could prove to me very convincingly that kratom directly caused cancer... I'd still say it should be legal.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Good article at Forbes:

FDA Weaponizes 'Opioid' Label Against Kratom Consumers
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2018/02/09/fda-weaponizes-opioid-label-against-kratom-consumers/#7d26498f4536
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Smells like bullfuck to me, but then, I don't know anything about it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#47]
More power to the pharmaceuticals and medical industry.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Not to get too dramatic here, but this is the tyrannical govt doing stuff we don't want it to do.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

MAGA.

The answer is "Yes."

View Quote
What are you going to do if/when the govt criminalizes kratom?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Good article at Forbes:

FDA Weaponizes 'Opioid' Label Against Kratom Consumers
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2018/02/09/fda-weaponizes-opioid-label-against-kratom-consumers/#7d26498f4536
View Quote
Good article, he pretty much goes full nuke on their "research".  Too bad it probably still won't make a difference to the .gov.  

Disclaimer: I've tried it and while it did seem to help a little for some arthritic type pain, it also made me feel a bit nauseous.  Not sure I'd try to it again but I think rescheduling it is stupid.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top