Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
New Jersey AG.

Cody Wilson

Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump needs to back off guns.  He is winning at so many other things.  I would  hate for him to royally SCREW UP AGAIN.  He cost Florida last time.

DON'T BE  A DICK DONALD.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]
HERE TOY GO

most of it is here and always has been , printed many things from there . May not be as complete as the new one that should be available tomorrow.
https://github.com/maduce/defcad-repo

https://github.com/maduce/defcad-repo/archive/master.zip

240$ good 3d printer , printed many good things on it .

https://www.amazon.com/Comgrow-Creality-Ender-Aluminum-220x220x250mm/dp/B07BR3F9N6
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Wake me up when they go after the 4-D Chess pieces.  I'm still innundated with the 1.8 million DACA babies.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The Undetectable Firearms Act should be repealed.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If Trump need advice and/or expertise on gun laws and policy, why doesn’t he ask his Second Amendment Coalition.

Isn’t that exactly what they are for?  I assume he meets with them regularly, right?
View Quote
the what now?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Call me when something actually happens.

Possibility 1. Trump does nothing. The media spends weeks screaming about the issue, riling up their base, sound bite after sound bite about "Why is not president trump doing something to make our streets safe", and it becomes the latest 24 hour hit piece until something else comes around. The constant attention likely means something happens at the state level similar to bump stocks in both crazy, and moderate states.

Possibility 2. Trump tweets he will look into it. The media now cannot spend weeks screaming about the issue because it no longer is an effective attack. When questioned the answer is "well we looked into it and it is a problem for Congress".  Things fizzle out pretty quick and crazy states add it to their ban list. Eventually lose in court, and life goes on.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Since Trump has been in office, what gun and or gun related items has been banned by what federal agency?

What law has been passed by Congress that bans anything since Trump has been in office. (for that matter when FBHO was in office)
View Quote
By that logic, PDJT = FBHO.

With these dumb ass tweets, it makes me wonder if that isn’t truth.  But I’ve never been good at 87D chess.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Call me when something actually happens.

Possibility 1. Trump does nothing. The media spends weeks screaming about the issue, riling up their base, sound bite after sound bite about "Why is not president trump doing something to make our streets safe", and it becomes the latest 24 hour hit piece until something else comes around. The constant attention likely means something happens at the state level similar to bump stocks in both crazy, and moderate states.

Possibility 2. Trump tweets he will look into it. The media now cannot spend weeks screaming about the issue because it no longer is an effective attack. When questioned the answer is "well we looked into it and it is a problem for Congress".  Things fizzle out pretty quick and crazy states add it to their ban list. Eventually lose in court, and life goes on.
View Quote
Trump lost about 50 guys in GD because of that tweet.

Mostly in TX and NY.

Game changer.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

By that logic, PDJT = FBHO.

With these dumb ass tweets, it makes me wonder if that isn’t truth.  But I’ve never been good at 87D chess.
View Quote
Boy, that's the 2nd time this afternoon I've seen someone try the "Well it really wouldn't have mattered if Hillary won" gambit.

Keep it up; I'm sure you'll eventually convince all those stupid rednecks that they wasted their time voting for Drumpf.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Trump lost about 50 guys in GD because of that tweet.

Mostly in TX and NY.

Game changer.
View Quote
He will win TX, and lose NY in 2020. How well do you think it will play with the moderates in Florida when instead of it being the news for the next three weeks it is quickly eclipsed by the next media scandal and nothing happens?

I don't mean to alarm anyone but this is the same thing Trump pulled with bumpstocks. If he didn't lose those guys then, why would he lose them now? If he already lost them then, then he is just staying true to form.  Lets not forget it was the Trump DOJ that dropped the case, paid the legal fees, and in the same binding ruling declared Ar-15s  to not be weapons of war.  Id bet that little fact is going to be showing up in court cases in the future, possibly when things swap again in 8 years.

Trump says he will look into it. NRA says they are already illegal. Of course they sidestep it by pointing out "undetectable guns". Which was why the original plans including a metal nail as a firing pin, hence making them "detectable", but lets forget that little factoid for a bit.

This goes right back from "hammer to beat Trump with to get soundbites for the midterms" to on more thing on the "we looked into it, and it is Congresses problem" pile.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Are we okay to criticize this? ...or do we need to make excuses for his gun control talk like we did for bump stocks, age limits and due process?
View Quote
more than welcome to criticize, or make excuses. i am just here for the lulz. "you may even see me flip and flop depending on which way the wind blows" - nra
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ermmm....no....

All we did was look up at the writing on the wall while you guys were chanting MAGA and touting his '2A coalition.'
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hopes the rest of the country's gun laws look like NY's so he can feel better.

Schadenfraude is an ugly emotion.
Ermmm....no....

All we did was look up at the writing on the wall while you guys were chanting MAGA and touting his '2A coalition.'
Why in God's name have you NOT been banned as the troll you are ?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think I see way more people who care than you do. The internet is fucking ablaze with Trump hate every time he says some dumb shit about guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps.

But you have to give me another explanation on why more people don't care about 3D printed guns and bump stocks if my assessment is wrong.
I think I see way more people who care than you do. The internet is fucking ablaze with Trump hate every time he says some dumb shit about guns.
you may have missed it but the internet has been ablaze since election day.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Apparently it's even got some Canadian's all worked up....as if their opinion matters on the subject
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#18]
He just can't keep his fucking mouth shut on guns can he?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If Trump need advice and/or expertise on gun laws and policy, why doesn’t he ask his Second Amendment Coalition.

Isn’t that exactly what they are for?  I assume he meets with them regularly, right?
View Quote
Dude thats like a kick to the balls of a man down.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BIG ORANGE MEANIE...

picked Chris Christie for VP

insulted "gold star families"

threw the election to Hillary

nominated his sister to SCOTUS

signed DACA amnesty

didn't give us a tax cut

confiscated muh bumpstock

colluded with Russia

starved us because of his trade war

started a nuclear war with the NORKs

left those poor chillenz at the border

nominated Rudy Giuliani to SCOTUS

banned 3D gunz

stuck a plastic straw in that poor turtle's nose

FUCK DRUMPFFFF!!"

3+ years of constant childish whining, bullshit predictions, oozing mendacious concern, and not enough integrity to admit your comically idiotic track record, and you all still expect to be taken seriously.
View Quote
choo choo, monica.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Apparently it's even got some Canadian's all worked up....as if their opinion matters on the subject
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<---- opps was that an accidental double post or intentional?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
he just said the ar 15 was not a weapon of war meaning it is a normal everyday rifle for the common people, you can't have it both ways. open or closed?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
un_canny
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

DON'T BE  A DICK DONALD.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Like someone said in another thread being a reactionary is Trumps biggest weakness.

He has to learn nothing good ever comes from the Left, that they are the party of detriment,  everything they want, and everything they do in one form or another is a detriment to America and the US citizenry, absolutely everything virtually since the inception of the party.

He needs to turn a deaf ear to and the middle finger up at the Left for the duration of his presidency and keep pushing his agenda.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ok makes sense?   And your next option?
View Quote
Hillary....relax I kid- Pence
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

less than 1/10th of one percent of gun owners are 2a purists.

the fact is, like all other amendments (except maybe the 3rd) there are laws which infringe against the plain language and meaning of the constitution.

the 10th has been completely evicerated.  the 9th as well.  the 1st of course.

You can beat your chest all day long on how "pure" you are but its irrelevant in the real world.

I would like someone to explain what they think Trump is going to do about 3d printed guns.
View Quote
This.....And also what happens if the ATF comes back on the bumpstock issue with NO changes?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I am asking.   Did you not see the questions marks?

Do you like it that he tweeted this?  Do you think this is a great thing he did?

By the way, he worked his way into the presidency.  He trolled his way into the presidency during debates.  He did many things to get into the presidency that all came together.

But thanks for writing your own narrative.
View Quote
His tweeting is unfiltered so regardless, it's superior to the news which is arguably fake....24/7.  Did you see the koi pond video with the Japanese PM?   He doesn't stand a chance with video or photographic fairness, not a snowball's chance in hell.

There is no federal bumpstock ban

There is no federal "take them now, get a warrant later" law.  ESRO has 3% chance of passing.  https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s2521

There is no new federal under 21 age law for firearms.

And it seems the 3D stuff will go the same way.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh sure  it was an unprecedented disaster.

You might not want to hear it but it's fucking true  ANY of the candidates would have beat HRC.

You had your pick of the litter and you collectively decided to quadruple down on the lifelong Democrat from NYC.

...Because reasons!
View Quote
That isn't true. Look at the states Trump flipped.

He had populist appeal that other Republicans candidates couldn't match. In large part because he was willing to speak out on things most others were scared to speak out on.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you think she could have put together a group of republican lawmakers and the NRA together to form a group of the willing to re-examine bumpstocks and state minimum age requirements? Or do you think that she would have been cock blocked on party lines?
View Quote
Oh yeah, I'd rather have Hillary as our president.

Oh, I forgot you're a known troll. Carry on.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#32]
He's dropping out of the 2020 election any day now...
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm sure President Clinton would have taken direct action...  
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Don Junior will convene a meeting of the 2nd Amendment Super Friends, and THEY will save us.
View Quote
Who needs the 2AC when you have the NRA. Kind of pointless to have both isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hate to ask...

Do you keep your fucking mouth shut on guns?

Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#36]
"The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away."

I wish I could remember who said that.

Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

the fact is, like all other amendments (except maybe the 3rd) there are laws which infringe against the plain language and meaning of the constitution.

You can beat your chest all day long on how "pure" you are but its irrelevant in the real world.

I would like someone to explain what they think Trump is going to do about 3d printed guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One thing is for certain is they aren't 2a purists.  They DO believe there is room for negotiation on the "shall not be infringed" part which rightfully has people worried.

He literally can't do anything about it, the "blueprints" are protected by the 1A, manufacturing guns for yourself is legal and protected by 2A, selling homemade guns is already illegal (without FFL - which is bull crap i might add, additionally who wants to go by the ATF guidelines of "if you're in the industry" whatever that means).

Ban the blueprints?  DOJ just lost that fight and supreme court would smack down that in an instant when it got there
Ban plastic guns?  Would be a really odd court case there
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
already a law.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
already a law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

already a law.
"Undetectable", actually.

With the modern TSA "backscatter isotope quantum resonance anal probe" scanners, even the (then nonexistent) guns that law was written about might not even fall under its purview anymore.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:07:43 PM EDT
[#42]
if they block public access to 3D gun plans, gee whiz, do you think AR-15 "plans", i.e. design specifications, The AR-15 Standard, will suddenly become banned?  and with it, the whole 80% industry.  Maybe even the 0% industry, because the libtards will now prohibit any information which allows anybody to turn a block of aluminum into a firearm.

Heck, even Condolezza Rice, an anti-gunner, said the 1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment are intertwined, at the same time she spoke out against AR-15s.

Folks, we have reached that slippery slope, and we are sliding down.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because he has the NRA
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#44]
LMAO
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Other than being an internet myth where is this section of the law that says you cant sell a DIY gun.

I know it says you cant make them to sell but if you make it for yourself then decide to sell it you should be fine.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

un_canny
View Quote
Ha, that funny.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm sure President Clinton would have taken direct action...  
View Quote
He did all over that blue dress.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Don Junior will convene a meeting of the 2nd Amendment Super Friends, and THEY will save us.
View Quote
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top