Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]
When fatties collide...

I really think FAA needs to remodel average passenger weight stats yet again.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When fatties collide...

I really think FAA needs to remodel average passenger weight stats yet again.
View Quote
They need to enforce making people buy a 2nd ticket if they're too fat to fit in a seat.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm not insulting strangers on their weight until it impacts me.

She is overweight, but doesn't look like she is land whale flowing into the next seat obese:
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/n4nmD9Id40eO3cD_z2V_FQ--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NzIwO2g9OTYw/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/3ec047c46d085eea8453b3108596058a
View Quote
She is definitely wider than the seat, there would be leakage into other seats.

If you spill over into the next seat you should have to pay for it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good for him.

That baby didn’t add the extra 100+ lbs. her fat fucking mouth did.
View Quote
Exactly. Fuck that fat cow.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Weigh every passenger at check in, charge accordingly or start seating all the overweight people together and let them sort it out amongst themselves.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Airline seats are sized to accommodate people the size of aids victims.  Adults in child sized seats don’t work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#8]
If I could write the rules for passenger handling at my company I'd insist that every +sized passenger has to sit in the same row as the other +sized passengers. No more taking advantage of small or in-shape people so you can flabolanche into their purchased space. Fatties sit next to fatties. Let them make each other uncomfortable. If they can't fit then the biggest one has to either buy a second seat or it has to upgrade to a full fare 1st class seat, or take a later flight.

Fuck them, disgusting fat bodies.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Airline seats are sized to accommodate people the size of aids victims.  Adults in child sized seats don’t work.
View Quote
We found one^^^

I fit just fine.  So do all of the other normal, healthy sized people.  However, I don’t fit when some fat ass takes all of their seat and 1/2 of mine.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If I could write the rules for passenger handling at my company I'd insist that every +sized passenger has to sit in the same row as the other +sized passengers. No more taking advantage of small or in-shape people so you can flabolanche into their purchased space. Fatties sit next to fatties. Let them make each other uncomfortable. If they can't fit then the biggest one has to either buy a second seat or it has to upgrade to a full fare 1st class seat, or take a later flight.

View Quote
Properly trimmed out think you could fly the airplane through various phases of flight by changing airspeed and moving around fatties?

Asking for a friend
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife had a baby 3 weeks ago and only weighs 114 lbs today.... that lady is just fat.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We found one^^^

I fit just fine.  So do all of the other normal, healthy sized people.  However, I don’t fit when some fat ass takes all of their seat and 1/2 of mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We found one^^^

Some super tall people have trouble with them, but there are a lot more super fat people than super tall people.

Normal sized people fit reasonably well.

Half the people that complain about it probably think they are Eddie Hall, when in fact they are just really fat.

Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We found one^^^.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We found one^^^.
My average 36” waist says otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Properly trimmed out think you could fly the airplane through various phases of flight by changing airspeed and moving around fatties?

Asking for a friend
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking for a friend
Well, my current ride has auto-trim. But even if it didn't I doubt you could get the fatties to move around fast enough to make it controllable. They're slow moving just by being fat but the aisles are narrow enough that they have to do the side shuffle which slows em down even more. Maybe if we bundled them up and strapped em down tight in straight-back aisle chairs and got college track runners to move them up and down the aisles... That might work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not insulting strangers on their weight until it impacts me.

She is overweight, but doesn't look like she is land whale flowing into the next seat obese:
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/n4nmD9Id40eO3cD_z2V_FQ--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NzIwO2g9OTYw/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/3ec047c46d085eea8453b3108596058a
View Quote
Well, jeez, I'd do her!
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Weigh every passenger at check in, charge accordingly or start seating all the overweight people together and let them sort it out amongst themselves.
View Quote
Holy fuck, you're not a loadmaster, are you.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When assholes collide.

He's almost as fat as she is.  Her FB page is full of SJW stuff.  I'd say they deserve each other.
View Quote
Pics of both?  Maybe I missed it on the link page.

Eta: never mind I clicked the second link.  He's not sonny either but she shouts like an idiot and this whole thing is 2 assholes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#18]
...when she saw an unidentified man write a text message to someone, complaining about her body.
View Quote
So she is looking over people's private messaging? Stick your nose in other people's messages and you may not like what you see.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Fat girls have rights, too. And more power than ever.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We found one^^^.
My problem is my shoulders.  It's nice when a cute girl falls asleep leaning against my shoulder but it's a little annoying otherwise.

The seats are fucking ridiculous.  I would much rather fly for 24 hours in the sling seats in a C-130.  You know, come to think of it, why don't they just put in bench seating with moveable safety harnesses?  Do you know how many more rows you could install and people you could pack in???
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Yo... Most of you are fatter

I laughed until I saw her picture. She needs to lose some weight but she's not 500 pounds.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#22]
He is a fat fuck too.

Glass houses and all that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Fat wonens hormones get messed up so they are moody all the time. They go to shit in every way: their health, appearance, even personality
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Her size is the new average for online dating.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I miss the days when people had to buy 2 seats if their ass was bigger than 1.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I can't find the original Arfcom thread where an Arfcom'er was complaining about being seated next to a whale on a plane.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#27]
If you need a seatbelt extender, you open yourself to being mocked mercilessly and should be denied snacks and soda onboard, given only water.
She doesn't look like she needs one.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#28]
“I do not need your validation.”

No, but you do need a seat belt extender.

Honestly she seems about average American sized. I’ve seen a lot worse crammed in between two armrests.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Her rights end at the edge of her seat.

I've sat next to such fat people they took up 1/3 of the seat on their left and right.

Pull down the arm rest???  No way Jose'.

Fat people should pay for 2 or 3 seats.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well, my current ride has auto-trim. But even if it didn't I doubt you could get the fatties to move around fast enough to make it controllable. They're slow moving just by being fat but the aisles are narrow enough that they have to do the side shuffle which slows em down even more. Maybe if we bundled them up and strapped em down tight in straight-back aisle chairs and got college track runners to move them up and down the aisles... That might work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking for a friend
Applying for the grants to study this.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Fat people are disgusting and should be shamed everyday of their miserable fat lives.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hate to give you the bad news, but unless you are 6'5" or taller, you're fat.
For the record I'm 6'1" with a 33" waist.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#33]
There are a LOT of people like that in coach. But there are only about 12 of us up front.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
“I do not need your validation.”

No, but you do need a seat belt extender.

Honestly she seems about average American sized. I’ve seen a lot worse crammed in between two armrests.
View Quote
Older planes require a seatbelt extender at ~44", newer ones at ~47". She's not that fat under the sweatshirt.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most guys on my HS football team were about 6ft, 200lb and they were not fat.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#36]
So she just had a baby, which is a pretty lame excuse.

What’s his justification for his membership in the land whale pod?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He didnt say anything outloud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since people forgot how to post picts here. I went ahead and clicked and saw the bathroom mirror pic and pic of the guy.
I wouldn't call that land whale status. He looks to be about her size so he doesn't have much room to talk really

He probably shouldn't have said what he said loud enough for her to hear but she shouldn't have kept on and on wanting an apology
Do we know if he even sent the supposed text message, or whatever it was she accused him of?  Wouldn't be the first time drama was embellished or invented.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#38]
3/4 of GD wood plow her enthusiastically.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Do we know if he even sent the supposed text message, or whatever it was she accused him of?  Wouldn't be the first time drama was embellished or invented.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since people forgot how to post picts here. I went ahead and clicked and saw the bathroom mirror pic and pic of the guy.
I wouldn't call that land whale status. He looks to be about her size so he doesn't have much room to talk really

He probably shouldn't have said what he said loud enough for her to hear but she shouldn't have kept on and on wanting an apology
Unless he speaks,  we don't know what he did except for her statements.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Then everyone dies as the unbalanced plane crashes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
2 ton woman is insulting.  When I was doing a lot of air travel I used to refer to that type of fatty as a 150%, 200%, etc.. human, depending on their girth.
View Quote
I agree.  2-ton woman is insulting.  From the looks of her, she is probably only 1 1/2 tons, maybe 1 3/4 tons at most.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This is one of those situations were I'm sure there is more to the story.
View Quote
Impossible.  If a story goes viral on Facebook or Twitter then you can rest assured that all the facts have been accurately represented.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#43]
They shouldn't be allowed on the plane.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#44]
They should all be seated in the same row.  Let them deal with each other.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL! You're one to give advice! 33" waist at your height is basically tall Asian Woman territory.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#46]
I know some really nice and good folks that are fat as fuck. I still don't want to sit next to them in coach.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quite the mystery
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, if the responses to her Facespace post were so positive, why did she delete it?
Quite the mystery
Swallowed her pride
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#48]
People should pay per lb for air travel.

Screw obese people who don’t buy two seats.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#49]
MAN THE HARPOONS!!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm disappointed. I figured it was going g to be a ham beast like triggly puff. She isn't even that fat, and like others have said, if that is the guy they have to be about the same size.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top