Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:06:44 AM EDT
[#1]
We really need to just flood the Russian vodka market with cheap moonshine to push those country to liver failure as a whole.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We really need to just flood the Russian vodka market with cheap moonshine to push those country to liver failure as a whole.
View Quote
Cats have 9 lives
Ruskies have 9 livers
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Whats so interesting in Erie PA?
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Refineries and oil storage/pipeline hubs.  Also, El Paso has Fort Bliss (1st Armored Division, a bunch of support units) and is a huge rail terminal.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And, yet, we trust and use their missiles to ferry our astronauts to the international space station.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would be really curious to know how many missiles the Russians have that are actually capable of making it off the ground.

Their recent naval and air issues leads me to think they have an equal chance of nuking themselves versus nuking us.
And, yet, we trust and use their missiles to ferry our astronauts to the international space station.
Shhh, you are raining on their bluster.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:08:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Come back when you understand how a nuclear war actually works.
View Quote
Everyone for trains but nobody knows how it will occur.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#8]
VT, NH and ME are rural states that have been dictated to by down-south flatlanders moving here as well as the substantial voting block of out of state college students that bring southern and western liberalism here. We're working on that last bit right now, here in NH anway. We'll be back to red in short order. Do a check of red counties versus blue counties if you want the real picture.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We should let them know that we already have nukes planted all over their
country that we could detonate in seconds.
View Quote
So, how do we activate them, Banditman?  Maybe we grab a telephone and call some Russians and repeat these lines from a Robert Frost poem??

Les krasivyy, temnyy i glubokiy. No u menya yest' obeshchaniya sderzhat'. I yeshche mnogo mil', prezhde chem ya usnu. I mil', chtoby idti, prezhde chem ya spat'

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top